Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The X Factor? The FIX Factor, more like...

Wot jus' 'appened? Ryland stays, Carolynne's out after Louis said she was safe and then he changed his fucking mind. This show is FIXED, innit? Let me tell ya, there will be fucking riots going on all over Britain tonight over this.

City on fire! City on fire!

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 811/12/2012

Ryland is fucking awesomely bad. That cuntry singer needs to get a cruise ship gig at least then she can steal herself a new hubby.

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 110/07/2012

Is Ryland a poofter?

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 210/07/2012

It's RYLAN without the D, but yes.. agreed. He should have gone home a long time ago. I guess this is the official X Factor UK tread?

What do you think about the results yesterday? I'm pretty shocked that Union J were in the bottom 2. Didn't see that coming at all.

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 310/29/2012

Does the US get the UK X Factor?

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 410/29/2012

R4, I doubt it. But there's always a way to watch it. You just have to know where to look. I still can't believe Union J were in the bottom 2. I'm gobsmacked. I have no idea what happened.

The boys after singing for survival. I never want to see them like this ever again!

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 510/29/2012

This was really cute though.. Josh is comforting JJ.

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 610/29/2012

After yesterday I'm now convinced that The X factor is indeed fixed.. two boy bands with the largest fan bases both ended up in the bottom two.. lol. Yeah, right.

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 711/12/2012

It is total rubbish this year and seems to be all about the judges, even more so than usual. The talent does not seem to matter, good singers are let go to keep in the rubbish ones who are "better tv".

I can't stand that Baloney Maloney - he is a total fake with his "nerves" - and is a total cruise ship singer. It wll be hilarious if he wins though as who would buy his records, Cowell will be livid !

I lost interest when 2 of the great singers and hot guys in the auditions did not make the final 12: that rock singer Joseph Whelan and Jake the fireman. Now they were hot and would have got my vote.

by Beggar Woman, gagging for a bacon sarniereply 811/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.