Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bristol Palin comes running to Mommy's defense....again

What is wrong with this little twit? Her mother is a grown woman. Show some fucking dignity and go about your life and raise little Trog or whatever the fuck his name is. Quit running to the press every time someone mentions "Palin". No one gives a shit about you or your white trash family.

by Anonymousreply 1410/07/2012

Hello? She's an attention whore. This gets her attention and press. She's hoping for a war with Moore. It's not about Mom.

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2012

Bristol Palin is a CUNT. Just like her Mother.

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2012

This family is the most fame-whorish bunch since the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2012

Much as i despise her politics, Sarah is better looking and doesn't have that overdone accent.

Why am i prolonging this stupidity by commenting? let it die.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2012

THAT is the best Bristol can say about Julianne Moore's performance.

I read that to be "It's all accurate .... other than the important matters that my mom is hotter and the accent is overdone."

Pathetic. Way to have your mother's back, Bristol.

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2012

There's something really creepy about referring to your own mother as hot.

by Anonymousreply 610/07/2012

This is the problem with her not getting voted out first on DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 710/07/2012

Bristol Palin is the white trash version of Meghan McCain. Both have no substance and should not be on the national stage.

by Anonymousreply 810/07/2012

Hotter than Julianne Moore? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 910/07/2012

Julianne Moore looks like a Popsicle stick

by Anonymousreply 1010/07/2012

Bristol isn't going away any time soon. She is the heiress of Sarah's legacy. Anyone who's known the family knows that Bristol is cut from the same cloth. The biggest problem is that she is only half as intelligent as her mom.

by Anonymousreply 1110/07/2012

[quote]There's something really creepy about referring to your own mother as hot.

It's almost as creepy as referring to your daughter's hotness.

by Anonymousreply 1210/07/2012

[quote]Bristol Palin is the white trash version of Meghan McCain. Both have no substance and should not be on the national stage.

I have yet to find a single person who has asked themselves "I wonder what Meghan McCain thinks about this issue?"

There is no doubt in my mind that McCain has a few buddies at NBC Corp. who gave his little precious this undeserved position.

They sure love their nepotism over there.

by Anonymousreply 1310/07/2012

Ignore her. She, like her mother, is an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 1410/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.