Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Homosexual Kony 2012 filmmaker with the Oprah!!!

"Jason, why did you present your hole on the street?"

by Anonymousreply 2610/21/2012

Never watch oprah.

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2012

I love how he doesn't answer the question and wants to talk about his ring having a dent in it. I've never seen someone with such a gay voice try to act straight, not saying that he isn't...but...

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2012

Notice my complete and total disdain for him!!

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2012

I kind of want Oprah to say "also Jason, we found this video of you this past month" and it'll be him fingering his hole in an aisle of target.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2012

Aww, bless his little heart!

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2012

I can't wait to see this guy explain himself. He was such a cute prancing pony when he lost his shit on the street in San Diego.

I wonder if they'll also feature his boyfriend that was all over the TV with him when the video was peaking in popularity - just a few weeks before he gave his naked drag queen strut with hand claps in the San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 610/07/2012

That really was one of the quickest meltdowns in the history of the world. On Monday nobody knew who he or KONY were. By the weekend he'd completely lost his mind.

What a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 710/07/2012

I think he's hot

by Anonymousreply 810/07/2012

I want him, kinda hot!

by Anonymousreply 910/07/2012

Sorry gays! He's married and has two children.

by Anonymousreply 1010/07/2012

lol op

by Anonymousreply 1110/07/2012

OP=Meth head

by Anonymousreply 1210/07/2012

Any pics of his dick?

by Anonymousreply 1310/07/2012

People make documentaries all the time, why all the fuss over this guy's?

by Anonymousreply 1410/07/2012

He was pretty excited by the thought of Ryan Seacrest calling...wasn't he.

by Anonymousreply 1510/08/2012

He has a tight little body and a sweet little ass. I'd fuck him on a corner.

by Anonymousreply 1610/08/2012

Is this worth watching? I recorded it last night, but unless he reveals something honest like drug abuse or cock sucking, I'm not sure I want to spend the time.

by Anonymousreply 1710/08/2012

He denies being gay. His excuse was that he had a "theatrical" background.

by Anonymousreply 1810/08/2012

He seems to be in denial of even the mental condition. He clearly has something going on there to make him react like that. He seems to be back in the fame game just wanting more publicity.

by Anonymousreply 1910/09/2012

Oh, shut up R20, you freeper piece of shit. Just shut up.

by Anonymousreply 2110/09/2012

Two things...

Oprah didn't ask him specifically about the public scrutiny that his organization was getting at the time the video reached the peak of it's popularity. But apparently she supports his charity because she said she'd had him on her talk show 4 times previously so he could pitch his organization to her audience. Knowing that he was a guest multiple times, I guess I understand why her intention wasn't to get to the bottom of whether there was any real discrepancy with donated dollars being spent the way Invisible Children says they were. At the time though it seemed like that criticism was at least part of what put him over the edge.

It's interesting that he doesn't acknowledge being treated for any mental health issues. His claim sounds like he had a psychotic break that he only partly remembers and doesn't have a definitive explanation for. And he further described being very paranoid of everyone (including his loved ones) when he became conscious again after being arrested and hospitalized for a psych evaluation. But he can't say that he has any diagnosis of a mental disorder or that he's being treated in any way now.

So I guess everyone can just wait for it to happen again since he doesn't seem to be actively seeking treatment for whatever his trouble is.

I can't wait to see him jacking that tiny cock of his again - maybe on a San Diego beach next time.

by Anonymousreply 2210/10/2012

He's really quite adorable. Being crazy only makes him that much more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2310/10/2012

His wife is textbook faghag.

by Anonymousreply 2410/10/2012

by Anonymousreply 2510/13/2012

He's a dumb bitch

by Anonymousreply 2610/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!