Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you have a cousin?

If so, what is your relationship like?

by Anonymousreply 610/07/2012

I have 22 first cousins spread between the mid-Atlantic US and maritimes of Canada. Some I talk to and some I never see. Some ended up in jail. Only 3 of us graduated college and all three went on to get masters. 5 didn't even graduated high school.

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2012

I'm guessing you were one of the five, R1.

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2012

Five first cousins, with relationships ranging from friendly to "do not give him my address or phone number" (two of them have histories of mental illness and alleged criminal behaviour).

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2012

I have 58 first cousins and all but three are on one side of the family. (It helped that my father was one of twelve children.) I don't have any relationship with any of them. I live far apart from most of them.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2012

I have about 45 first cousins. We all lived in the same town growing up. I was close to the ones who were in my age group.

Nobody lives in the hometown anymore and they are scattered all over the country now. I never see them.

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2012

My cousin and my sister-in-law are trying to destroy me. I try to mind my own business and unite the family, but they are so jealous of me and my success that they constantly try to belittle me. They are totally responsible for everything bad that happens in the family.

by Anonymousreply 610/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!