Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rebel Wilson

Ok, she's Gwyneth Paltrow in a fat suit, right? Is there a Shallow Hal sequel that's being kept under wraps?

by Anonymousreply 2203/29/2013

She's very funny and very human and very bright. So far, so good, Rebel.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

She's the lovely but talentless Dianna Agron from Glee in a fat suit. I haven't seen her in anything besides Bridesmaids and a couple of talk show interviews but I have a weird little crush on her - she's so pretty and, as a lesbian from the Central Time Zone, you pretty much have to be embroiled in a campaign to get Wal-Mart to fit its scooters with wider seats before fat is a dealbreaker for me.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2012

She was great in "Pitch Perfect".

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2012

A fat, funny white girl? They never appeal to gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

More like fat(er) Ann Romney.

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2012

I don't know who this is nor do I care to find out.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

She's the next Russell Brand, forced on us as an automatic celebrity, except, gasp! she's fucking amazing. Love her in Pitch Perfect. What a talent.

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

Yeah she was great in Pitch Perfect and also hilarious in her few scenes in Bridesmaids.

Might actually tune in to the MTV movie awards to watch her host.

And yeah R8, PR campaigns to give someone a big push happen all the time, the key is whether they deserve it. Rebel Wilson has actually endeared people with her talent so far, so many celebrities that are pushed on the public haven't.

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2013

I would gladly agree to an exchange, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2013

She's in Chris Colfer's movie "Struck By Lightning." Supposedly, she improvised most her her own dialog, which if true, means she's got some real comedy chops. She was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2013

Is she a lez?

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2013

Of course she improvised her dialogue in Struck By Lightening. It's the only decent thing in that atrocity.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2013

Is she really funny or is she just playing the typical raunchy, happy fat chick?

She just shot a small role in Michael Bay's dumbass movie with Wahlberg, Pain & Gain, so I assume she's the fat girl stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2013

Rebel didnt just pop out of nowhere. She has had long career as a comedic actress in Australia. Rebel is also a fantastic improviser. She is a lot more talented than Nicole or half the bimbos we've sent over to the USA, but I have a feeling that if she doesn't slim down she'll be pigeon holed as the funny, fat chick until those roles dry up.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2013

I've seen her name mentioned a bizarre number of times over the past few months. I'm still not sure what for and prior to this I'd never heard of her. What has she accomplished that merits this level of attention?

by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2013

I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me!

by Anonymousreply 1703/29/2013

I think she's really funny but now I'm just going to think of Gwyneth in Shallow Hal when I see her. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 1803/29/2013

I haven't seen Pitch Perfect yet but I loved her in Bridesmaids and I saw her on some talk show..Jon Stewart maybe? Anyhow, I know the fat chicks don't get too much love on here but I do like her. Maybe Melissa Mccarthy gets a bad rap because it's too much, too soon. I like her ok but not to carry a fucking movie or anything. I don't know what it is about Rebel but she's just better.

by Anonymousreply 1903/29/2013

Lesbian

by Anonymousreply 2003/29/2013

She's going to be in a *gag* Michael Bay movie...

by Anonymousreply 2103/29/2013

I like her. She's quite pretty, actually.

by Anonymousreply 2203/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.