Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New stealth/adventure game released next week. Anyone Planning to buy it? Setting and graphics look good and the descriptions make the game play sound amazing

by Anonymousreply 810/21/2012

Gameplay demo

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

I know, OP, I can't wait... I just don't know how I'm going to fit it in with my Borderlands 2 playing!

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2012

I know. Plus, there's still books to read, movies and the better television shows to watch (Breaking Bad, etc. ) and sometimes I even like to go outside.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2012

Sent from my iPhone 5

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

Jeez, DL! All these gamers and no one else has heard of this one?

by Anonymousreply 510/08/2012

Started it tonight. Didn't play much... just up until I got my first power ("Blink").

It's interesting, but I imagine it gets a lot better now that I have powers and some decent weapons and shit.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

Well OP? What do you think of it?

by Anonymousreply 710/18/2012

Me? I just finished God of War 2, THEN I'm playing Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (they've both been sitting around waiting for me to get to them, THEN I will contemplate my next game, which MIGHT be Dishonored. By the way, I started Mass Effect 2, but never got obsessive about it, as I want from a game, so I decided I'll get the entire trilogy in one package and maybe I'll start to see what everyone was raving about.

I wouldn't expect to get to Dishonored before year's end, at earliest. As I said, I still plan to also read books and watch movies too.

by Anonymousreply 810/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!