Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DISHONORED!!

New stealth/adventure game released next week. Anyone Planning to buy it? Setting and graphics look good and the descriptions make the game play sound amazing

by Anonymousreply 810/21/2012

Gameplay demo

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

I know, OP, I can't wait... I just don't know how I'm going to fit it in with my Borderlands 2 playing!

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2012

I know. Plus, there's still books to read, movies and the better television shows to watch (Breaking Bad, etc. ) and sometimes I even like to go outside.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2012

No.

Sent from my iPhone 5

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

Jeez, DL! All these gamers and no one else has heard of this one?

by Anonymousreply 510/08/2012

Started it tonight. Didn't play much... just up until I got my first power ("Blink").

It's interesting, but I imagine it gets a lot better now that I have powers and some decent weapons and shit.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

Well OP? What do you think of it?

by Anonymousreply 710/18/2012

Me? I just finished God of War 2, THEN I'm playing Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (they've both been sitting around waiting for me to get to them, THEN I will contemplate my next game, which MIGHT be Dishonored. By the way, I started Mass Effect 2, but never got obsessive about it, as I want from a game, so I decided I'll get the entire trilogy in one package and maybe I'll start to see what everyone was raving about.

I wouldn't expect to get to Dishonored before year's end, at earliest. As I said, I still plan to also read books and watch movies too.

by Anonymousreply 810/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.