Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is anyone else getting continuous messages from the webpage?

They read "getOGTagsDone Status: 12029" and "getOGTagsDone Status: 0" I have to hit OK numerous times to get rid of them. Sometimes are worse than others and sometimes it becomes impossible to post. Clearing out entirely and opening DL in another window helps sometimes and not others.

What's going on?

by Anonymousreply 1310/08/2012

I can't access any websites on safari. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

I, myself, have not.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2012

I do. Not continuous but frequent. It makes me wonder if there's some kind of bot or whatever. I get a warning if I go to DL on my android phone saying the certificate is not reliable or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2012

I get them. They pull me off of other sites to this one which messes me up at times.

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

I wonder if it's related to the problem that someone reported the other day of getting pictures and video content displayed inline. I normally have it set this way, but, apparently, earlier in the week it seemed to become a default and some folks complained about NSFW pics popping up on screen.

This is a new window I'm working in now, and haven't had the problems.

Oh, webbie, where are you?

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2012

Yes, OP, I get them occasionally and it's a pain in the fucking ass.

People who are getting them, what browser are you using? I'm on IE9 on Vista, although I've had this problem off and on with prior versions of IE as well.

(Before anyone starts yelling at me, I actively use Firefox, Chrome and IE. I like certain browsers for certain websites, and to my eyes, DL reads easiest on IE. Not that anyone asks, but if I'm logged into Facebook, I always have that on a separate browser, usually Chrome, to avoid any mishaps.)

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2012

Safari. And it's been happening for ages.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2012

It happens to me on Chrome and IE9. It started for me about a week or so ago.

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012

Firefox and it's happened ever since the new format, I think. A long time anyway.

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2012

use chrome, and add ad-block. have had no such issues. and no ads either!

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2012

They go away if you dump your cookies. DL doesn't like a lot of cookies hanging around.

by Anonymousreply 1110/08/2012

It means you're being watched. Put your clothes on.

by Anonymousreply 1210/08/2012

Yeah sometimes. Never got them before the new format. And only on my iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 1310/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!