Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michelle Bachmann's collapse is complete

I love this! Owned.

by Anonymousreply 2010/07/2012

She feels a kinship with the great, proud Jewish people because she once had some lox (though she didn't like it).

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

I wish. I just want her to lose her seat in the House. And never get elected to any other position ever.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2012

Not to change the subject of your thread, but I couldn't help but notice a related video from TYT about Kitchenaid. I missed this story, was there a thread?

WTF:

[quote]KitchenAid Jokes: Obama’s Grandmother Was Lucky She Died Before He Became President

[quote]KitchenAid ‏@KitchenAidUSA Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! ‘She died 3 days b4 he became president.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2012

She has "choots-pa," I'll give her that!

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

Bye bye tea party bagger. You are through.

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2012

Thanks for the link on the twitter post from Kitchen aid. The foot-in-mouth syndrome strikes again. Ever wonder why anyone would want to be President? Come to think of it-did Michelle Bachmann really, really, think that she had a ghost of a chance for the job? I certainly feel that me & Mrs. Gingrich would have made a striking duo in the White House but who knows - can 2016 be far that far away?

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2012

Hope it's the death of entitled female politicians acting like traitors to their sex.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2012

[quote] Come to think of it-did Michelle Bachmann really, really, think that she had a ghost of a chance for the job?

I assumed she was running for vice president.

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012

Wait, KitchenAid is a teabagger company?? What am I supposed to do with my mixer??

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2012

Kitchenaid has since deeply and sincerely appologized for that tweet. Just so you know.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2012

They're apologizing solely for pissing off people, not because they think they did something very stupid.

Since when did these fucking companies decide to reveal their bias? Are they so dense as to forget they make a product that is used by people of every political leaning?

Idiots running companies these days who don't comprehend you don't mix business and politics.

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2012

It wasn't Kitchenaid that sent the tweet...it was one rogue employee.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2012

Um, no. KitchenAid apologized profusely. It said that the person in charge of tweeting used the corporate account for personal tweets. Whether it was deliberate or inadvertent is not clear.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2012

The real question is...who the fuck follows Kitchenaid on Twitter? REALLY?

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2012

Yes, I'm certain the execs at KitchenAid don't have some secret anti-Obama's grandma agenda. It was some stupid social media employee who (I assume) is now unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2012

Lets give money to Bachmann's opponent. Apparently he's close to unseating her crazy ass!

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2012

LOL at R14. I mean really.

by Anonymousreply 1710/06/2012

What bizzare campaign moment. Kitchenaid tweets about the campaign. I can't stop laughing.

This video is hitting a nerve. It was posted today and there are already 300+ comments.

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2012

[quote]The real question is...who the fuck follows Kitchenaid on Twitter? REALLY?

Naked pie guy?

by Anonymousreply 1910/06/2012

whaat

by Anonymousreply 2010/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.