Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Buster Posey

Why hasn't this baseball stud been called to our attention?

by Anonymousreply 3310/13/2012

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

With a name like that he's got to be some kind of homo.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2012

Is he related to Parker?

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

r2 - Striker Posey was mentioned by Madge in 'Vogue'

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2012

buster hymen

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2012

I don't see no ass pix, OP.

This thread is useless without ass pix.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2012

I feel faint

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012

For R7.

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2012

I love him as a player, but he's got too weak of a chin for sex symbol material. Also he's straight, married; his wife just had twins (boy and girl) last year. They gave the babies silly yuppie names. Buster was named after his father IIRC, and his parents planned on calling him "Buster" from before he was born so he's had the nickname his whole life.

I'm surprised Joey Votto isn't popular on DL; he's one of us and he's the star player of the Reds, who are in the playoffs.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2012

Why wasn't Joey Votto called to our attention!?

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2012

R4, I wonder whether Evan Longoria (of the Tampa Bay Rays) is related t Eva Longoria.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2012

That Buster Brown looks like he's 11 and just got his braces off.

This Votto guy, however, is actually a man. Hubba hubba.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2012

R12, Longoria is a really common last name.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2012

Each of these boys gets talked about to some degree on the baseball threads....if you look at them at all.

There is no dirt on Posey who seems to be a very decent and clean living guy with a little boy face.

Joey Votto has had a fair amount of gay speculation about him going back for many years.

Evan Longoria hasn't had much gay talk, but did have a nice cock pic released several years ago.

And all three of these guys play their positions better than just about anyone in the game.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2012

We're talkin' baseball, from Maine to San Diego

Talkin' baseball, Mattingly and Conseco

Ken Griffey's grotesquely swollen jaw

Steve Sax and his run in with the law

We're talkin' Homer, Ozzi and the Straw

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2012

A couple of times in the game tonight the home plate ump would wrap himself around Buster as the pitch was coming. When Posey called for a high pitch over the middle of the plate and he'd get into more of a standing squat, sometimes the ump would put both arms around him and squat right over with him so he could get a good look at the strike zone. It was only obvious a couple of times when they showed the view from the side. If it weren't for all of their protective equipment, it could have been pretty erotic.

Because my team is in the NL Central, I see the Reds play a lot and I like them as a team. Joey Votto and Jay Bruce seem to hang with each other more than to other teammates. The camera usually catches them chatting together somewhere in the dugout. I'm sure they are just buddies (and as a younger player, Bruce learns a lot from the more veteran Votto), but as a gay fan I like to think there is more going on there.

by Anonymousreply 1710/07/2012

Why has no one made a comment about him being a catcher?

by Anonymousreply 1810/07/2012

Posey's Grand SLam today helped catapult the Giants into the NLCS. A remarkable comeback for SF who lost the first two games of the division series at home. They had to win three in Cincinnati, and thanks in part to the great Buster Posey, they did.

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2012

Did he hit a grand slam or something? Someone at work said to me today "Parker Posey Grand Slam!!!". I just smiled and said ok and walked away.

by Anonymousreply 2010/12/2012

I can't find anything about Joey Votto being a) gay or b) out. I'm calling bullshit/wishful thinking on that one.

by Anonymousreply 2110/12/2012

He is probably the best catcher out there, but for fantasy purposes Mauer still is number one for me (and he did have a bounce back year).

I was listening to an interview with a pitcher who had played with both Mauer and Posey and he said they were very similar personality wise. Low-key, friendly to everyone etc.

by Anonymousreply 2210/12/2012

Yea, Buster is a cutie. Actually, there are a number of good looking Giants - Crawford, Theriot, Pence (though his height does come into play for me) among others. While watching the game, I did notice Votto. Very clean cut but quite doable. As for Bruce, I just wanted him out. He got, what, 11 pitches before he got out???

by Anonymousreply 2310/12/2012

[quote]I'm surprised Joey Votto isn't popular on DL; he's one of us and he's the star player of the Reds, who are in the playoffs

He's a gay??

by Anonymousreply 2410/13/2012

I'm getting old. The last few years the high school cross country team running shirtless thro town did nothing for me, they looked like middle schoolers and this Buster Posey kid looks like a kid.

by Anonymousreply 2510/13/2012

Is he any relation to Posey McGlinn, who tried to frame Blanche Devereaux for murder?

by Anonymousreply 2610/13/2012

No, but I hear he is the nephew of Brad Posey.

by Anonymousreply 2710/13/2012

The only gay SF Giant we should be talking about here is Brian Wilson, my future husbear. He's been on the DL all year but will be back out next season.

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 2810/13/2012

Brian Wilson lost me a bit when he went from being eccentric to what seemed to a more calculated eccentric. There seemed to be a point where he was no longer doing things because it was who he was, but because he wanted the attention.

by Anonymousreply 2910/13/2012

r29, relax. Brian Wilson is entertaining and plays up the homoeroticism unlike any other ball player has done before. We like having him around. In contrast, Buster Posey is the picture of awe-shucks boyish innocence. The SF Chron did a story on which neighborhood each player belongs. Posey landed in my own Beaver Cleaver 'hood, while Wilson was everyone's clear, favorite choice for Folsom St/SOMA. Gotta love our boys.

by Anonymousreply 3010/13/2012

What's the Beaver Cleaver hood? What is Tim Lickcum's neighorhood?

by Anonymousreply 3110/13/2012

I don't dislike Wilson, I just don't find him amusing as I used to. I hope he has a nice bounce back post-Tommy John. It seems like recoveries from that surgery are quicker and better than ever. I hate to see anyone's career cut short due to injury.

by Anonymousreply 3210/13/2012

Wow, Brian WIlson is only 30? I thought he was late 30s at least.

by Anonymousreply 3310/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.