Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Susan Smith was a prison bitch

To a dyke named Big Daddy according to National Enquirer. Didn't she get knocked up in prison by a guard too?

by Anonymousreply 2110/06/2012

[quote]“But word gets around. I heard that when she would go to bed, the other ladies would make crying sounds like a child, and shout things like, ‘Please Mommy, get me out. I’m wet. I’m cold.’

I think they're tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

So, if you crush and snort Wellbutrin, you get an amphetamine-like high? Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

Alas, R3 knows nothing. It would have cost the public far more to execute her than to keep her in prison.

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2012

R3 there are plenty of gay scumbags out there. I find it even more appalling that prison guards are willing to have sex with murderers.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2012

R3 it's the same thing with Casey Anthony. Society in general has trouble accepting the fact that white women can be cold blooded killers. That's why they rarely get the death penalty. And only in extreme cases where the evidence is overwhelming.

And yes, the public went batshit over this fictitious black man, and I believe several innocent black men were brought into the station and questioned. The media ran with the story, but they all got their asses handed to him when the psychopath confessed that she did do it.

I guarantee you if both women were minorities, society would not have been keen to coddle them.

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012

I think we should keep people like Susan Smith alive and use her for medical testing.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2012

I don't believe she's living the high life in prison. Imagine yourself living in a cage with bad hygiene, awful food and snorting welbutrin to get high until the day you die. What kind of fucking life is that?

From that first day she gave a press conference and fake cried - it was obvious that Smith did it. I thought she was crazy then and I still think so.

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2012

R8, try white STRAIGHT women.

They didn't have any problem at all executing Aileen Wuornos.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2012

Snorting Wellbutrin isn't going to do a hell of a lot to you. Except possibly give you seizures. Neurontin won't give you anything I'd describe as a "high," either. High doses of Parafon Forte will do virtually nothing to you unless you get a kick out of liver failure. This article is BS.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2012

A friend of mine is n actress who primarily works in the theatre. I will always remember when we spoke about Susan Smith because when that whole thing first started up it was in the news a very great deal.

My friend knew without a doubt that Susan Smith was lying. She said that nothing was in sync with Susan Smith when she made her public plea for her children to be returned. She said that Susan Smith's voice, fake tears, and physicality were all horribly off. She just knew that this bitch was lying almost before anyone else did.

I can only imagine what went through her late children's mind when Susan Smith did what she did. Horrible bitch of a drug fueled whore she is.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2012

I remember thinking her husband was sooo hot.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2012

[quoteThe fact that any gay woman would have a relationship with her is disappointing.

Oh please.... that gay woman was ALSO in prison and is probably a sociopath too

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2012

For what she did to her children, she should be fisted by Edward Scissorhands.

by Anonymousreply 1910/06/2012

[quote]Virtually all sociopathic women have children.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 2010/06/2012

All sociopathic women spawn children, but not all children are the spawn of sociopathic women.

by Anonymousreply 2110/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!