Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown and Rihanna Back Together Again

He's going to end up killing her.

by Anonymousreply 6110/08/2012

Then we'll never have to hear either of them sing ever again.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2012

It's wrong, but I laughed, R1.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2012

Fine with me. That's the only way she will ever shut up about how wonderful he is and how she just can't understand why bragging about how happy you are to be beaten is a bad example for the teens that adore you.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2012

She's a damaged individual - no doubt due to her low-life family.

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2012

She, like many women, grew up in a world where men abusing women is considered normal.

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2012

Hopefully he'll beat her to death and do life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2012

You go, girl!!

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012

Not surprising. She's admitted she's still in love with him and the abuse isn't fresh in her mind, so it's easy to see why she would go back to him.

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2012

They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2012

I knew a girl that worked security at a music venue. She told me that in her earlier days, she met Rihanna backstage. She said Rihanna was batshit crazy and talked to her about how she had stabbed a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2012

Oh, I have no trouble believing that Rhianna and Chris BOTH hit each other and it was all good. That is until he completely lost his shit, beat the crap out of her and left her by the side of the road. There is a MUTUALLY fucked up dynamic between those two.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2012

He's gonna whoop her ass till she walks like Jerry's Kids and shit.

Of course all the DL 'mos will then defend Rihanna, because they like Stevie Kinks.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2012

Her father beat the crap out of her mother. To her, that's love.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2012

You are absolutely correct. To her, this IS love. but you know, I know, and let's face SHE knows it is not. If Rhianna wants to be self destructive, that's her business, but she is asking for whatever he does to her. Sheis entitled to none of our sympathy, understanding or whatever. She deserves whatever. He does to her.

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2012

LOL @R8.

And I agree with everyone else. She deserves what she gets.

by Anonymousreply 1710/06/2012

What Chris Brown did was wrong. There's no excusing that. The relationship was up and down. I feel like they do have deep feelings for each other. They need counseling if they are going to try this again.

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2012

She's so edgy.

by Anonymousreply 1910/06/2012

r18 there probably arent enough hours in the day for the amount of counseling and therapy these two need. They both grew up in abusive households.

Anyway, he must fuck really well for her to even entertain the idea of getting back with him. And Rihanna has been with a lot of guys so its not like she is thirsty for dick.

by Anonymousreply 2010/06/2012

Id let him put it in

by Anonymousreply 2110/06/2012

Wonder if he beats her to death one day.

by Anonymousreply 2210/06/2012

R8, What's the tea with Diane Lane getting beaten up? By whom?

Is she so hooked on drugs that they can't think straight? Hope there's massive publicity from women's groups condemning her actions, to reach out to her fan base, and convince the world that this is WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 2310/06/2012

Rhianna is an idiot, she obviously gets off on getting beaten up.

by Anonymousreply 2410/06/2012

Eck, that nude photo of Chris Brown is gross,

by Anonymousreply 2510/06/2012

She would have went back with him immediately if not for the media glare.

by Anonymousreply 2610/06/2012

R23, Josh Brolin has beaten Diane Lane. He's a drunk and gets violent. There were also rumors that Jon Bon Jovi had beaten her, too, when they were dating so she seems like the kind of woman that is attracted to abusive men.

by Anonymousreply 2710/06/2012

Happened to see one of his videos the other day...

Crap song - and he dances like an epilectic fit.

by Anonymousreply 2810/06/2012

She's addicted to his long cock, love ain't got nothing to do with it, she's a freak !!!

by Anonymousreply 2910/06/2012

True love conquers all! Just believe in other happy ending for this couple. There love shines. Like desi and Lucy of hip hop.

by Anonymousreply 3010/06/2012

She deserves it?

What's your damage, assholes?

by Anonymousreply 3110/06/2012

On the Ellen Degeneres show, she was talking about her break up with Chris Brown, and she pointed to her vagina and said 'that' i.e. her vagina really misses a man.

It was crude and crass.

by Anonymousreply 3210/06/2012

Josh Brolin has not 'beaten' Diane Lane.

You don't even know the definition of the word 'beaten'. Nor do you understand what beanten means.

by Anonymousreply 3310/06/2012

Diane Lane called the police on domestic abuse and then didn't press charges.

Rihanna's been milking her relationship w/ Brown for publicity constantly and this is just the latest chapter.

by Anonymousreply 3410/06/2012

R33 = Josh Brolin.

by Anonymousreply 3510/06/2012

[quote]She's addicted to his long cock, love ain't got nothing to do with it, she's a freak !!!

This is the truth. Call a spade a spade.

by Anonymousreply 3610/06/2012

Josh Brolin got called on DV accusations. Lane just kept the info on the downlow.

Rihanna and Chris Brown are both idiots. They have a mutually self destructive relationship. She hit him, he hit her. Dysfunctional is too nice of a word for those two fuckups. They've been playing the back and forth for years. Ri thought that if she waited long enough she could go public and people would forget or let it go. It ain't going to happen. Chris Brown needs some serious therapy. I'm guessing he's Biplar Disorder and she's Borderline Personality Disorder. A match made in psychiatric hell.

by Anonymousreply 3710/06/2012

Agreed, OP. Brown will lose it again and kill her this time around.

by Anonymousreply 3810/06/2012

Josh Brolin totally beat up Diane Lane. Everyone in Hollywood knows that.

by Anonymousreply 3910/06/2012

R27, Jon Bon Jovi also beat or abused Diane Lane? Does he beat his wife too?

by Anonymousreply 4010/06/2012

I don't think they were ever really apart since the incident. The two of them just viewed it as a kind of jail sentence that they couldn't be seen anywhere together - was it for 2 years? Now that time is up, so it's back on. Good for them. The world needs bad examples too, I suppose. Idiots of the first order.

by Anonymousreply 4110/06/2012

Does anyone remember the post where it stated that this is a mutual bearding situation Hes gay ,she's a lesbian ,they had a fight ,and she threatened to out him and he wailed on her There was a male rap singer who stated CB and he were lovers Its all fucked up PR bullshit for both of them WHO CARES

by Anonymousreply 4210/06/2012

Yeah, they've been mostly together since the official break up. The idea was not to be public b/c it could 'ruin' Rihanna's poptart status. Now Ri doesn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 4310/06/2012

Re Diane Lane, didn't Josh Brolin beat up on Minnie Driver, too?

by Anonymousreply 4410/06/2012

If he beats her again this time. I'm gonna open a Chris brown appreciation blog. What's with these women who go back to their abusers. Makes me feel like they deserve to get hit.

And she's a singer too. I hope girls don't look up to her.

by Anonymousreply 4510/06/2012

Hopefully the next time he beats the shit out of her he'll knock out all her fucking teeth. Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4610/06/2012

R45 and R46 you are total assholes.

With any luck, someone will repeatedly beat the shit out of both of you.

by Anonymousreply 4710/06/2012

R42 I would buy that they are both bi not gay, they have their relationship & same sex relationships outside of that

by Anonymousreply 4810/06/2012

As I understood it, Jay Z and Beyonce really hated Chris Brown and wanted Rihanna to get away and stay away. The other issue was the endorsement deals and contracts she had with Revlon,or L'Oreal, and some fashion houses and merchandizing stuff.

All that was going to go away if she didn't distance herself and smother the bad PR from the mess. They were really apart for a while, but a lot of music business people were pressuring her about the plight of the "poor brother" so she was getting pressure from both sides.

One side saying don't go there, the other saying forgive & forget. She never publically critcized him. But I think them getting back together has been in the past 8 months or so. He was the one who really was carrying a torch for her.

She hasn't had anything steady except for some random musicians and back up dancers, and a couple of high profile White celebs she has been sexing around with off and on. And Drake. And two or three others.

Kanye & Jay Z still hate Chris. P Diddy and another faction like him. he is a good writer/producer and he is talented, but he is evil, sick, and stone crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if he had issues with his sexuality and he is always in a state of rage.

by Anonymousreply 4910/06/2012

On the Ellen Degeneres show recently, Rihanna said she didn't (or doesn't) have a boyfriend.

(same Ellen show where she pointed at her vagina and said her vagina misses a man)

I think she mostly missed having sex with Chris Brown.

by Anonymousreply 5010/06/2012

Problem is, Chris will cheat on her and be paranoid about her cheating while he's doing it. Then he will fight with her and beat her. It will follow a pattern. He hasn't changed at all.

by Anonymousreply 5110/06/2012

Don't worry, she'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 5210/06/2012

Sometimes, when you're with a man, his fists just slip. You have to forgive them because it's not like they mean it.

by Anonymousreply 5410/07/2012

Perfect couple and Chris must be good in bed.

by Anonymousreply 5510/07/2012

We only see the end results of Chris' crazy actions...he must turn into a complete monster when he gets mad.

I knew he was a full on mental case after he smashed that window out with a chair at Good Morning America. Who does stuff like that? He probably would have beaten up that girl whose iphone he snatched away if she put up a fight for it.

I dont like Rihanna that much, but I hope Chris doesnt kill her.

by Anonymousreply 5610/07/2012

Well, since Oprah gave her blessing then everything is alright

by Anonymousreply 5710/07/2012

I didn't know Opes was into getting smacked around a little. This should spice things up for us.

by Anonymousreply 5810/07/2012

Both of them will be dead in five to ten years time. It will be like russian roulette.

by Anonymousreply 5910/08/2012

Brolin did not beat up Diane Lane.

by Anonymousreply 6010/08/2012

Of course he didn't, R60. Diane just tripped and her face hit his fist.

by Anonymousreply 6110/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!