Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OK, I just finally heard Business God Jack Welch on the tee vee ranting...

And my question is, I had no idea he sounds like Edith Bunker. How did this man get so powerful when he has a voice that sounds like a cranky middle-aged housewife?

by He needs to stop, tooreply 1410/07/2012

He looks like Mr. Burns on The Simpsons. All of these fuckers look like evil characters on a Scooby special. Rove, Sununu, Cheney. Damn, they ugly.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 110/05/2012

Ha that's true, R1. Dick Cheney always reminded me of a Scooby Doo villain.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 210/05/2012

R2- no, Cheney is The Penguin (Danny DeVito styled) from Batman.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 310/05/2012

The face of The Republican Party... an angry white rich guy.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 410/05/2012

R4- exactly - an angry rich white male who has every whim catered to but somehow wants to piss on everyone else.

Why does no one ever mention greed and gluttony as sinful? Being poor is not a sin.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 510/05/2012

Jack Welch. Freddie Kruger. You never see them together. Coincidence? I think not. After witnessing Sununu mock Andrea Mitchell on her show Thursday, "ha,ha,ha. Andrea, you're stumbling. ha,ha,ha. Andrea, you're stumbling. ha,ha,ha.", I can't watch him on tv without thinking of Jabba the Hut. Well, Jobber the Hut, after today. He's the stuff that nightmares are made of.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 610/05/2012

His Shanty Boston accent and shrill rasp of a voice are what nightmares are made of! Make it stop!

by He needs to stop, tooreply 710/06/2012

Welch has a long history of cooking the books.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 810/06/2012

Hey, at least he hired Jack Donaghy at GE as Vice President of East Coast Television and Microwave Oven Programming.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 1010/06/2012

Why is this non-story getting so much press? He admits there's no evidence of tampering with the numbers.

This proves how the mainstream media is corporate owned and does their political bidding. Very sad.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 1110/06/2012

Love the distraction, R9.

Nice try.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 1210/06/2012

Edith Bunker never her face lifted until she had meerkat eyes.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 1310/06/2012

Jack Welch's business triumphs are long gone. He made an ass of himself with his much younger wife going around "educating" people in a seminar scam. Now he has to resort to the lame excuse of not adding a ? to his twitter feed.

Freeper dink, Charlie Rangel is a mess and a petty ripoff artist. He does not pretend to be a business role model, however, and his earnings are pretty small. He'll be gone soon and hopefully Jack Welch will too.

by He needs to stop, tooreply 1410/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.