Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Roland Martin reports that Ann Coulter just canceled her interview with him

She was scheduled to talk about her new book "Mugged" (which alleges that liberals & Democrats are all racists & that Republicans are all as pure as Mother Teresa).

Guess Ann didn't want to deal with the good news about the Jobs Report that came out this morning.

by Anonymousreply 2010/09/2012

Oh, please! As if Ann is bothered in any way by what happens in the real world.

She probably just stayed up all night on a cocaine binge, looked in the bathroom mirror and said to herself: "I look really old this morning. Like I'm not still in high school -- even with my cheerleader 'do. Better cancel."

by Anonymousreply 110/05/2012

I'd have never agreed to go near that fat homophobic fuck. Roland Martin is vile.

by Anonymousreply 210/05/2012

That says something about Ann that she'd waste her time on someone as 3rd tier as Roland Martin. What next - showing up on ESPN to talk with Skip Bayless?

by Anonymousreply 310/05/2012

You're missing the whole point.

Stay off the Roland bashing - the issue is that Ann Coulter was in a GREAT mood last night. She and other right-wingers were celebrating Romney 'kicking Obama's ass'. She was gloating about it on FOX and on Twitter.

Than all of a sudden this morning when the great Jobs Report came out, she cancels her interviews

by Anonymousreply 410/05/2012

Roland is a homophobic fat fuck, and one of the weakest excuses for a commentator I have ever seen. I cannot understand how he gets work.

by Anonymousreply 510/05/2012

Maybe someone threw a bucket of water on her.

by Anonymousreply 710/05/2012

She found out he's black.

by Anonymousreply 810/05/2012

I know she loved riding my fat black pole.

by Anonymousreply 910/05/2012

Roland ripped Mary Matalin to shreds today on CNN, he'd do the same to Ann but she's too chickenshit to deal with him.

by Anonymousreply 1010/05/2012

Roland Martin is as bad as Ann Coulter. He and his wife run a gay conversion therapy ministry. He was caught on camera trashing gays, and remember that he was suspended for his anti-gay tweets. He shouldn't be employed by a network. Had this guy been white and a racist, he would never have been hired by CNN.

by Anonymousreply 1110/05/2012

Roland and Mary Matalin earlier today.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2012

Roland Martin is a homophobic cunt, but DAMN did he crack Mary Matalin's face on CNN!

Thanks for the laugh, R12.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2012

I think it's wrong to just throw out homophobic allegations. I don't consider him anti-gay - more of an ignorant fratboy on the subject who needs re-eduacating, as he learned from GLAAD earlier this year.

He is one of the only left of center voices on CNN that is willing to take on the Republicans. Over time he will become more pro-gay as well.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2012

I think it's wrong to just accuse giraffes of having long necks. I don't consider them to have necks longer than normal -- more like their torsos are farther from their heads than they should be.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2012

[italic]I think it's wrong to just throw out homophobic allegations. I don't consider him anti-gay - more of an ignorant fratboy on the subject who needs re-eduacating, as he learned from GLAAD earlier this year.

He is one of the only left of center voices on CNN that is willing to take on the Republicans. Over time he will become more pro-gay as well.[/italic]

There's no one more deserving of dying in a grease fire than you!

"re-eduacating"?

These aren't "allegations," they're FACT, idiot! A frat boy = gay conversion ministry??! You sound like a bleeding heart moron.

From now on, all anti-gay kooks are frat boys who need [italic]re-eduacating[/italic].

You're a cross between an HRC supporter and LCR.

Keep begging mommy and daddy to accept you.

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2012

Matalin tried to do that thing where she ignores the question and brings up another, largely unrelated issue. Lots of the right-wing talking heads do this, and usually the other commentators take the bait and end up ignoring the original point. Martin wouldn't let her do this and kept on hammering at the original point.

Oh, and I haven't seen Matalin on TV for a year or so. She looks very different to me.

by Anonymousreply 1710/06/2012

That rancid hag was on Washington Journal, C-SPAN's morning call in show, on Friday.

Wonder why it canceled with that fat douchebag?

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2012

She simply could not put her meth pipe down long enough, to do an interview. I hope she dies soon, I need a reason to throw a party.

by Anonymousreply 1910/09/2012

God, Matalin is a horror. The exagerrated eye-rolling is the kind of crap you'd expect from a child, and her face--her face is just disturbing now. She looks like a gender dysmorphic bassett hound.

by Anonymousreply 2010/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.