Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Melanie Griffith's latest facelift

She had a guest bit on the Raising Hope season premiere.

It was remarkable in that nothing moved until you got down to the jaw. There you could see lines around her mouth whenever she spoke. It was rather disconcerting; she looked like a ventriloquist's dummy.

I didn't recognize her until I heard her voice. Thank goodness it's so, um, distinctive.

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012

OP, this is useless without photos.

I never understood why she had the first face lift, she's not that old. I don't recall her face sagging with tons of wrinkles or her suddenly getting ugly and really needing work, she was always cute. Don't even get me started on the fish lips.

There's some incredibly bad plastic surgery out there on lots of very wealthy women, I have to wonder where they find their horrible surgeons and why they don't sue. They should be using the best surgeons money can buy.

Sting's wife Trudie Styler had at least two or three face lifts and a horrid nose job. She's as ugly outside as she is inside, so I guess her face now fits her!

Sharon Osbourne, on the other hand, had some amazing work done, though I noticed lately, it looks as if she had more work done which she didn't need. Her eyebrows are way too arched and pulled.

by Anonymousreply 110/04/2012

"Nothing moving" is a sign of Botox, not a facelift. Yes, Melanie obviously had a lift years ago, but she's most likely supplementing it these days with injectables.

by Anonymousreply 210/04/2012

love Melanie, very underrated.

by Anonymousreply 310/04/2012

I love that her real mother played her mom on the show.

by Anonymousreply 410/04/2012

R1, Sharon Osbourne's work looks great on camera, but in person and up close she looks odd. It's all due to the lighting and shading that enhances her on film. Still, she's got charisma going for her.

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2012

I need to say that Sharon Osbourne is a very kind, polite and charming person to meet. I don't want to sound mean-spirited about her facelift, but I wish she could realize what a beautiful woman she already is and that all that surgery is not necessary.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2012

Ironically, all of this bad work on middle aged actresses only make them less cast-able to play their own age and it certainly isn't helping them attain roles as younger women. There are plenty of younger women around to fill those roles.

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.