Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Liam Neeson says he's gone gay

On WWHL last night.

I know he was supposedly kidding, but is he another one hiding in plain sight?

His chemistry with co-guest Ethan Hawke was palpable.

They also discussed his large cock.

by Anonymousreply 5010/15/2012

Neeson was banging women right and left when he was with Brooke Shields. He had an affair w/ a friend of mine who was a bartender in is neighborhood. And he is indeed large. Did he go gay? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 110/04/2012

He also mentioned having a relationship with Helen Mirren, but that was a long time ago.

I had no idea he was with Brooke Shields. I did know about Julia Roberts...with that large mouth I'm sure she easily accommodated his monster cock!

by Anonymousreply 210/04/2012

LOL at Liam caressing Ethan's arm a few times

by Anonymousreply 410/04/2012

[quote]Liam Neeson says he's gone gay

And you wonder why the assholes say being gay is a choice when you claim stupid shit like this.

by Anonymousreply 510/04/2012

Just a reminder that the infamous Keram Malicki-Sanchez reported here that Liam had indeed gone gay during a period of mourning after his wife, Natasha, died.

by Anonymousreply 610/04/2012

r3, calm down. Wasn't there a lengthy thread here not too long ago about his relationship with Bradley Cooper?

He said he's gay now after Andy told him 1000 women had twittered marriage proposals to him.

And later on he said he wasn't dating women anymore.

by Anonymousreply 710/04/2012

r3, chill out.

The way he said it was not negative at all. He has a sense of humor, you should look into getting one.

Andy asked him in Plead the 5th that he is rumored to be the most well-endowed in Hollywood. His response was "I'm told William Dafoe and myself are (he made a hand gesture meaning they are close)."

He dated Barbara Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 810/04/2012

When Ethan said to Liam that it must be a lot of pressure to be with a woman for sex, Liam replied to Ethan "Baby, I not alone with women anymore."

by Anonymousreply 910/04/2012

"The way he said it was not negative at all. He has a sense of humor, you should look into getting one."

I think you are confusing not having a sense of humor with having a discriminating sense of humor.

I didn't see Neeson giving these comments, but judging by the way they are described here, it sounds like the usual "ha ha, I'm gay" no laugh because it's so ridiculous to buy that cliche. Which was never funny and has been done over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 1010/04/2012

no he hasn't gone gay. He was joking. Get a grip Mary.

by Anonymousreply 1110/04/2012

[quote]I didn't see Neeson giving these comments

Then shut the fuck up.

I watched the show and it was very obviously a joke and, in the context of the show, was not at all homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 1210/04/2012

Janice Dickinson, in her first book, confirmed the size rumors btw. IIRC she said he had the single-biggest dick she'd ever encountered ... and that woman has had A LOT of cock.

by Anonymousreply 1310/04/2012

Yeah it was widely gossiped that Neeson actually did sleep with men for a while after his wife died, most notably fucking Bradley Cooper while they shoot the A-team (who then got Neeson to fly out and fuck him/make a cameo in the Hangover 2 though his appearance was left on the cutting room floor).

by Anonymousreply 1410/04/2012

sounds like Liam is quite a slut! I wonder if he has herpes! So many of them do in Hollywood and they all sleep with each other, kind of.

by Anonymousreply 1510/04/2012

Way to bring us all down, R15!

by Anonymousreply 1710/04/2012

He's a Gemini, of course he's a slut!

He's so HUGE, not just the cock size, but he's such a big guy overall.

by Anonymousreply 1810/04/2012

He had some serious bulge going on through his jeans.

by Anonymousreply 2010/04/2012

Wasn't there a bi like that r14? I recall Liam was the suggested answer.

by Anonymousreply 2110/04/2012

R19, no. That said, if he's open-minded enough to have a fling with much-older Helen Mirren, I can easily imagine him being open to flings with men.

by Anonymousreply 2210/04/2012

Janice Dickinson? Eww, he fucked that monster? He must have some STDs! Unless he's very diligent with getting tested.

He doesn't seem very discriminating, just horny.

Did he fuck Cillian Murphy too? They did a film together. He played Cillian's father, a priest who fucked Cillian's character's mom who was the rectory's housekeeper. Cillian played a transvestite prostitute during the Glitter Rock era.

The film was listed as a comedy but it was kind of sad, with a few comedic bits. I think there was a scene where Cillian's mom was on her knees scrubbing the floor and Neeson's character was trying to get her to touch his cock.

by Anonymousreply 2310/04/2012

[quote]Janice Dickinson? Eww, he fucked that monster? He must have some STDs! Unless he's very diligent with getting tested.

They had a fling back in the '80s when she still had some supermodel cred and hadn't ruined her looks with plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 2410/04/2012

It was not "fling" with Helen Mirren.

Neeson talked about dating Helen Mirren, to Jimmy Fallon recently, he said they dated when he just started acting. This was a long time ago and they were both much younger. Helen was very hot years ago, so I could see Neeson being physically attracted to her.

Helen is now 67 and Liam Neeson is 60, she is NOT "much older" than Liam.

by Anonymousreply 2510/04/2012

Yes R24, it might have been when Janice was still pretty, but she was always batshit crazy, she was always a psycho. I know, I've seen her outbursts, I'd worked with her many years ago!

by Anonymousreply 2610/04/2012

[quote] Yes R24 it might have been when Janice was still pretty, but she was always batshit crazy, she was always a psycho.

Supermodels ALWAYS get a pass when it comes to psychotic behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 2710/04/2012

Helen Mirren brought the young Neeson whom she met on Excalibur in Ireland, to London with her and made him the hot guy he is today.

Wonder how he and Tom Hollander got on when playing that Oscar Wilde play back in the 90s - Liam was Oscar, fully dressed, but Tom as Bosie was naked quite a bit, as were a few other of the cast. Could have been a gay old time all round ...

by Anonymousreply 2810/04/2012

I did like the kissing scene with Peter Sarsgaard in Kinsey...

by Anonymousreply 2910/04/2012

A third or more of all men have tried gay ans well as a number of gay men have tried women. No reason to believe he has not acted on a not so unusual impulse.

by Anonymousreply 3010/04/2012

r1 when did he have a relationship with Brooke Shields???

by Anonymousreply 3210/04/2012

Check out Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper's body language when they appeared on the Graham Norton show together last year, r31. (take your fingers out of your ears and stop shouting LALALALALAICANTHEARYOU first)

by Anonymousreply 3310/04/2012

Old dude needs to keep his shirt on.

ewwwwwwwwww......

by Anonymousreply 3410/04/2012

AT LEAST 50% of celebrities are 'not straight'.

by Anonymousreply 3510/04/2012

Well I just finished watching the show. Yes, I got that the first mention of being gay might have been a joke. He did deliver it rather deadpan, though and never added a, "I'm just kidding." But to bring it up intentionally a second time left me scratching my head and wondering if he is letting us in on a something. What does, "I am not alone with women anymore," even mean? I think he is into dudes now.

by Anonymousreply 3610/04/2012

It means his kink of the moment is a MMF threeway. He is not ALONE with women anymore... This I would believe.

by Anonymousreply 3710/05/2012

He probably meant that he's not alone with women anymore since his wife died. She hasn't been dead all that long...

by Anonymousreply 3810/05/2012

[quote]AT LEAST 50% of celebrities are 'not straight'.

Only in DL fantasies, dear. At least 90% of celebrities *are* straight, just as is the case among the regular population. The popular "actors are mostly gay" theory only applies to thespians, not Hollywood celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 3910/05/2012

Irish, therefore a drunkard

by Anonymousreply 4010/05/2012

Bisexual (like Natasha's father and grandfather), and now he's letting us know.

by Anonymousreply 4110/05/2012

r39, just like 90% of male florists, decorators, and nurses are straight, too.

by Anonymousreply 4210/05/2012

He possesses a very particular set of skills.

by Anonymousreply 4310/05/2012

Enjoyable ep of WWHL. He and Ethan Hawke were game for anything on the show and Liam got a blush out of Andy. It's good to see a non Bravo-centric show and then.

by Anonymousreply 4410/05/2012

[quote]Only in DL fantasies, dear. At least 90% of celebrities *are* straight, just as is the case among the regular population. The popular "actors are mostly gay" theory only applies to thespians, not Hollywood celebrities.

Wrong.

10% of the population is 100% gay. 10% of the population is 100% straight. 80% of the populations falls somewhere in between. It's just that most of the males in that 80% population call themselves straight when they really aren't 100% straight.

I wish people would wake up to this.

by Anonymousreply 4510/06/2012

[quote]I wish people would wake up to this.

To the crazy bullshit you just made up in your head?

by Anonymousreply 4610/06/2012

yes, r46, yes.

by Anonymousreply 4710/06/2012

is there a pic of his monster?

by Anonymousreply 4810/06/2012

Brian Mills has got skills!!!!!!!Ya'll

by Anonymousreply 5010/15/2012
Need more help? Click Here.