Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nicki Minaj CURSES OUT Mariah Carey During AI Auditions: Caught On Tape

Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina today, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... sources tell TMZ.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them, I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f*ckin' highness over there."

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but that part wasn't captured on tape.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement about a contestant's performance.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up -- it appears this was no joke and it seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 17910/07/2012

Ha! That's what the deserve for hiring the no talent hack. It's only the beginning. Idol doesn't start airing until January. She'll probably get shit canned yet walk away with a lot of money she doesn't deserve.

by Anonymousreply 110/02/2012

Fame whores. All of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 210/02/2012

Minaj is trash. Get her off this show!

by Anonymousreply 310/02/2012

Nicki Minaj better learn how to respect her elders. Sure, Mariah is batshit crazy, but she paid her dues, and was successful way back when Nicki was ducking and dodging bullets and left hooks from her crackhead father. And unlike Minaj, Mariah wrote her biggest hits while Nicki depends on Lil Wayne and others to ghostwrite for her. This reeks of insecurity and stupidity on Minaj's part. Or it could be just publicity for a quickly dying show.

The Lambs (Mariah's fanbase) vs the Barbz (Minaj's fanbase) could be an interesting fight in and of itself. Deluded nutcases, Hello Kitty, glitter, and multicolored weaves flying everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 410/02/2012

This is all for publicity for a show that really needs it.

by Anonymousreply 510/02/2012

Did AI leak this tape so people will tune into the show?

by Anonymousreply 610/02/2012

i agree, it's PR 100 %

by Anonymousreply 710/03/2012

She'll probably quit the show or do some other drama queen move before the show starts airing in January.

by Anonymousreply 810/03/2012

They wanted ghetto they got it.

by Anonymousreply 910/03/2012

We need Butterfly's Honey to weigh in on this!

by Anonymousreply 1010/03/2012

Would the producers stoop to showing the tape during sweeps week or at the first sign that there will be bad ratings ahead?

by Anonymousreply 1110/03/2012

Even though we don't know what started that altercation, seeing Nicki's response alone is enough to fire her. If you don't like Mariah, tell her behind the scenes, tell the producer, but don't act like that at the taping...come on.

by Anonymousreply 1210/03/2012

she's like school in the summer - no class

by Anonymousreply 1310/03/2012

Minaj has no class. She's one of today's young celebrities who thinks their shit doesn't stink. Minaj woke up on third base and thought she hit a triple. She's so wrong.

And even though Mariah is a big diva, she's paid her dues and earned her superstar staus. Minaj came along well after Mariah's heyday, so Minaj thinks she's on par with Mariah.

Minaj doesn't think Mariah is "all that" because Minaj didn't come of age until Mariah's "all that" phase had passed. Minaj missed Mariah's fame pinnacle, so Minaj probably just looks at Mariah as a sort of 'has been,' when in reality, Mariah still is a big deal. Minaj has yet to achieve anywhere near Mariah's status.

These current American Idol judges are an odd mix and probably don't belong on stage together.

by Anonymousreply 1410/03/2012

Minaj has the maturity of a petulant toddler.

She has no professionalism at all. And If I were the producers, I'd be terrified to have her on live tv. She has no filters whatsoever. And EVERYTHING has to be about her.

Hopefully she'll be canned or quit before January. She's a circus sideshow.

by Anonymousreply 1510/03/2012

Could they both just kill each other please? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 1610/03/2012

Maybe they should replace her with this woman -

by Anonymousreply 1710/03/2012

Can you name one Nicki Minaj song? I sure can't.

by Anonymousreply 1810/03/2012

Who the fuck does Minaj thinks she is? She's a auto-tuned no talent! The nerve of her to curse Mariah out.

by Anonymousreply 1910/03/2012

I think the funniest aspect about this all is that Nicole Kidman is going to be on the receiving end of Keith Urban's telling of the interaction.

by Anonymousreply 2010/03/2012

Nicki McBitch is not even a Ghetto queen.

by Anonymousreply 2110/03/2012

Big movie star Nicole Kidman's husband got himself caught in reality TV hell where the 'Housewives' 'Basketball Wives,' 'Jersey Shore' '16 and Pregnant' trash talk is your job.

Quite a comedown from walking the red carpet with fashion icon, Hollywood glamour puss.

by Anonymousreply 2210/03/2012

no r10 We need Honey Boo Boo to weigh in on this (no pun intended)

by Anonymousreply 2310/03/2012

R22, top tier reality shows give performers a much bigger audience than they would have otherwise.

Blake Shelton would be just another country singer if not for the Voice. After the Voice, he gets the cover of People magazine and others.

J-Lo's career was pretty much dead until she did Idol.

Doing Idol will raise Keith's profile tenfold from where it is now. Shrewd career move on his part.

And he already was a judge on The Voice Australia and apparently was quite good.

by Anonymousreply 2410/03/2012

Minaj is more important to the show than Mariah is - they need people under 50 to be watching.

by Anonymousreply 2510/03/2012

R25, Minaj is annoying an self absorbed. I'd watch just for Mariah and her opinions. Nicki will make every performance all about herself and her latest wig and stupid getup.

by Anonymousreply 2610/03/2012

The brighter the hair, the louder the cry for attention.

by Anonymousreply 2710/03/2012

I said this from day one of the announcement of Mariah -- THIS will be the show that will get the ratings, not X-Factor.

Mariah will be there with her "dahling" in her faux British voice, and demand to be carried to the stage, and have someone bring her water, and hold the bottle for her.

I said that Nicki was going to be a huge problem for Mariah.

My dreams have come true!!!

by Anonymousreply 2810/03/2012

Mariah plays down any feuds weeks ago.

Lil Kim must be loving this!

by Anonymousreply 2910/03/2012

Shut up, Nicki!

by Anonymousreply 3010/03/2012

Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... sources tell TMZ.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Get this s**t in self control. Get in control. Get in control.

Randy: Settle down, settle down

Nicki: Don't lose your head. Don't lose your head (inaudible). Don't tell me I'm a gangster.

Nicki: (inaudible) every 5 minutes. So every time you patronize me, I'm-ma take it back, and if you've got a f**king problem, handle it.

Nicki: I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**king highness over there. Figure it the f**k out. Figure it out.

Nicki: I'm not gonna sit here every f**king minute to have you come down and harass me every minute everyday.

Mariah is talking back at Nicki but it's hard to hear what she's saying.

According to our friends at MouthToEars .com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down. We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up. It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 3110/03/2012

[quote]Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up. It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

Oh please, they'll provide plenty of booze and drugs to the two and place all sorts of items that can be uses as weapons on the set to get more clips like this one. For them it's perfect PR material that will grant them big viewership ratings.

by Anonymousreply 3210/03/2012

Nicki needs to have SEVERAL seats. Sure, I bet Mariah was bothering her because I can totally picture Mariah interrupting and saying "nope he/she is not a good singer" about someone Nicki liked lol. I mean Nicki can't really step to Mariah. Mariah is the singer, not Nicki. Nicki can carry a tune but Mariah can do everything with her voice.

I'm sure Mariah has been acting like a grand diva but guess what? she has the career and talent to back it up. Minaj is not a real singer and can either deal or quit the show. I'm just hoping Mariah doesn't quit-that would be awful for Idol.

by Anonymousreply 3310/03/2012

Threatening another judge should be grounds for immediate dismissal. No second chances. She has Minaj already has proved she is out of control.

by Anonymousreply 3410/03/2012

It's a delicate situation lol Mariah and Nicki would both be turning down a huge paycheck if either quit or were fired, and producers would lose major rating draws...I think they want these 2 to pick at each other but not get out of control at least before the live shows start.

by Anonymousreply 3510/03/2012

I love in R29's video link where Ryan is staring at Mariah downplaying the feud, obviously saying to himself, "This bitch is lying her ass off."

Mariah is a Diva with a capital D. This is the kind of drama you'd get if you had Hateretha, Miss Warwick and Babs Streisand on the panel.

by Anonymousreply 3710/03/2012

R36 whether you like Mariah or not is 1 thing, but no one can deny her talent. By far 1 of the greatest voices we've heard. Her high notes are crazy good.

Anyway I'm loving this drama but I hope both women stay on the show. We NEED to see them go at it during live shows when the producers can't stop them or edit footage.

Can you imagine if JLo had another woman to deal with during her time on AI? Same thing would have happened. Funny thing was last year when Nicki made a crack to JLo after her performance that she would be joining the AI judging panel some day. JLo looked pissed lol

by Anonymousreply 3810/03/2012

Where is Nick Jonas, I thought he was hired and they ditched Randy, 3 R'n'B artists, great - so now it'll be an R'n'B cumfest.

by Anonymousreply 3910/03/2012

WTF ever thought these two could co-exist was delusional. Minaj is so clearly nothing better than ghetto trash. I don't know how Maria and Keith agreed to be on the same panel with this loser. She's so far beneath them.

They blew it by not getting Adam Lambert for the 3rd spot. Talented, articulate, funny, fashionable, photogenic, and.......he went through the Idol mill himself. No, he doesn't have the same level of fame/success as Mariah or KU, but he's respectful of his betters and he knows how to be professional.

by Anonymousreply 4010/03/2012

Mariah IS a diva no news there, people knew that when they hired her. this little drama is just what the show needs to bring attention to it. great publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 4210/03/2012

R41, for every successful singer/actor there are hundreds of obscure unknowns who are 'supposedly' more talented and deserving. So Mariah may have gotten breaks others did not. So what! So did the likes of many so called "greats" and "legends." They all got a hand up somewhere along the way. That's life. Not everyone can make it. Not everyone has the balls, fortitude, looks, connections, intelligence, luck, timing, karma...etc. . The fact that others may be more talented in no way detracts from what Mariah was able to achieve.

by Anonymousreply 4310/03/2012

Somewhere right now, Brenda K. Starr is smiling.

by Anonymousreply 4410/03/2012

[quote]Nicki can carry a tune

She doesn't sing, so how would you know?

[quote]Sorry [R38], she's average at best and a complete and utter hack.

Honey. I'm no fan of the Lady but your hatred of her makes you look like a fool. Mariah carry could be called a lot of thing but her voice is hardly average.

Now we know why Keith Urban a multi Grammy winning number one country artist is getting only $5 million while the flash in the pan is getting $12 million.

by Anonymousreply 4510/03/2012

Ask yourself this: Where did this tape come from?

This wasn't a live show with thousands of people with phones. It was a closed set taping.

No video was "leaked" without producers wanting it to.

That doesn't mean it was fake, but in Post-Housewives TV, where screaming cat fights are seen as ratings gold, it might suggest that it is a bit contrived.

by Anonymousreply 4610/03/2012

We need Shirley Q Liquor to curse Minaj out!!!

by Anonymousreply 4710/03/2012

Excuse me, Miss, but who the fuck is "Keith Urban" ?

Is he one of the former winners?

by Anonymousreply 4810/03/2012

[quote]Minaj is trash. Get her off this show!

Psssst, R3? People who watch that show are trash.

by Anonymousreply 4910/03/2012

I love seeing DL's lamb brigade getting outraged by this.

Carey got just a little crumb of what's been coming to her for decades. Talent has nothing to do with it. If Carey were the class-act icon should should be acting like, she wouldn't have agreed to do some white trash reality show eye-gorged by millions of low class fatty couch potatoes and poorly educated losers.

This is all around entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 5010/03/2012

Yes, R49, but they are WHITE trash. They won't tune in for minaj-a-twat.

by Anonymousreply 5110/03/2012

Get over yourself, R50. Everyone has to whore themselves out these days to some extent......or just fade into obscurity. Doesn't matter how talented or classy you are. If you aren't in front of the masses (yes, a lot are fat couch potatoes---who cares? Their money's green), you might as well be invisible.

by Anonymousreply 5210/03/2012

Mariah looks upset and scared.

by Anonymousreply 5310/03/2012

EXACTLY what the producers were hoping for PRESS PRESS PRESS

by Anonymousreply 5410/03/2012

R36 / R41 = Known Mariah Hater & NY Daily News Music Critic Jim Farber.

by Anonymousreply 5510/03/2012

Mariah v. Minaj!!!

It's the Hunger Games gangsta style!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5710/03/2012

I'm only a fan of her old music from the 90s. Everything post-1997 is forgettable crap (except "We Belong Together").

I don't know how anyone can listen to "Vision of Love" and think she only got to where she's at because she was married to Tommy Mottola. It may have helped, but the music has to speak for itself to make an impact.

by Anonymousreply 5810/03/2012

[quote]Excuse me, Miss, but who the fuck is "Keith Urban" ?

Your ignorance is not an excuse.

For you Information...

Keith Urban is New Zealand-Australian country music singer, songwriter and guitarist.

He has 13 Number One singles and is a multiple Grammy, Country Music Association Award, CMT Music Award, ARIA Music Awards, American Music Award, Billboard Award Winner

But most important, he is Mr. Nicole Kidman.

by Anonymousreply 5910/03/2012

Ooo! Sounds interesting! I'm going to watch American Idol now!

by Anonymousreply 6010/03/2012

Always hated Mariah's awful oversinging and records. She stinks and is common L.I. trash.

by Anonymousreply 6110/03/2012

Regardless of who it is directed at or why, threats of physical violence shouldn't be ignored or tolerated. Minaj needs to go. I'm sure there's something in her contract requiring professional behavior that the producers can leverage to bounce her back to the gutter where she belongs without costing too much money.

Imagine if a man had made those threats to a woman. He'd be in jail, no questions asked.

by Anonymousreply 6210/03/2012

LOL, r56.

I also have to roll my eyes at the "Mariah has no talent" comments. The simple fact of the matter is that there aren't very many people who are as talented as she is (or, at least, as talented as she was.) One thing these singing competitions have really highlighted is how rare a voice like Mariah's really is.

by Anonymousreply 6310/03/2012

Mariah's voice is not what it once was. I actually really dislike her singing now.

by Anonymousreply 6410/03/2012

I think Minaj will blow it again somehow - she's too green and lacks the sort of discipline this kind of program requires.

by Anonymousreply 6510/03/2012

I am not a fan of this show, nor any of the "judges" they've cast this season But I love this kinda shit. I would tune in just to see them fight! If this is PR, it's genius.

by Anonymousreply 6610/03/2012

"whether you like Mariah or not is 1 thing, but no one can deny her talent. By far 1 of the greatest voices we've heard. Her high notes are crazy good."

I think you mean, WERE crazy good. Mariah can't sing no more.

by Anonymousreply 6710/03/2012

Mariah does what Whitney did, makes the song all about her melisma and oversinging and doesn't do justice to what the songwriter intended. She doesn't have nuance, like Ronstadt did.

by Anonymousreply 6810/03/2012

Little more than a fairground stripper.

by Anonymousreply 6910/03/2012

I don't know anything about Nicki Manaj except she sounds like a thug. I will tune in just to see Mariah and see if her presence changes Randy's schtick at all.

I feel oddly protective of Mariah, especially since Whitney died. I'm glad she got her shit together after her breakdown and is back to her old diva self.

by Anonymousreply 7010/03/2012

I want minaj to beat. Mariah scary's ass live!

by Anonymousreply 7110/03/2012

Not really fair to completely blame Nicki as we don't see what diva move Mariah pulled to set her off. I think Minaj does respect pop royalty, she's never been anything but completely complimentary to Madonna. Like it or not Minaj is the hottest thing in music today. Mariah should respect that....she would have demanded it for herself circa 1995.

by Anonymousreply 7210/03/2012

I cant decide which stereotypical white straight male scenario this fits better:

1. Cat fight! Cat fight! Wake me up when they start wrestling/fucking... or

2. See, Black bitches hate each other so we can hate them too.

Where will this eventually pull up and dock itself? What say you?

by Anonymousreply 7310/03/2012

r36/r41/r56/AKA Jim Farber...you are not a good person and you are stupid. Please remember this every morning when you wake up for the rest of your life.

Mariah Carey is MARIAH CAREY! She is still very famous 23 years after her first #1 song Vision of Love which she won a Grammy for best vocal performance. Yeah, average singers win Grammy's for best vocals. 18 #1's. More weeks at #1 than anyone else. Say she is horrible in your opinion, but there is no denying she is one of the most successful artists of all-time for whatever reason that is.

You're the fucking loser.

by Anonymousreply 7510/03/2012

Staged.

Trying to create buzz for a dull and dying show.

by Anonymousreply 7610/03/2012

Whethet it's real or not, people will watch this. Satan Cowell is lucky X-Factor is on now before Idol goes on the air.

by Anonymousreply 7710/03/2012

The idea that the general public is picking a singer based on the singer singing others tunes has always been a big joke.

To begin with, the 'average American' has bad taste. Look at the sheeple waiting on lines for those new iPhones, need I say more?

Just because someone sells millions of records or has a big box office smash movie, does not mean they are talented. There are so many bad singer, actors and actresses who have made millions. Hype is what sells these days, not the talent.

Look at someone like Lindsey Lohan, here off screen antics, and her sad fame whore family, have completely overshadowed her career for many years, her nonsense keeps her in the media, not her talent.

People are sheep, so I'd hardly take a voting show's opinions on who is a talented singer. The only real talent to come out of this hot mess of a TV show was Kelly Clarkson.

by Anonymousreply 7810/03/2012

Nicki sounds ghetto and is probably in the wrong but I have a feeling being around Mariah would be a real test.

by Anonymousreply 7910/03/2012

You know, when someone's paying you $10 million it shouldn't be all that difficult to put up with a little bit of shit at the workplace. Ungrateful cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8010/03/2012

Jim Farber, the music journalist, is gay, but it's highly doubtful he'd be coming to any message forum using his real name and calling Mariah Carey vile names.

He's a respected music journalist and even if Jim despised Mariah, or any other music performer, he would not be calling her a "shrill cunt"on DL or anywhere else.

The idiot signing his vile anti-Mariah posts "Jim Farber" needs to STFU and pronto!

by Anonymousreply 8110/03/2012

I cant wait for this season, its going to be Got2BeREal on live tV!!!

by Anonymousreply 8210/03/2012

Next?

by Anonymousreply 8410/03/2012

Mariah Carey is not "by far one of the greatest voices we've heard" at all. People are so used to auto-tune now that anyone who doesn't use it is deemed great. They are not that great.

Carey's an average-good pop singer who had some hits. Her career is now in the toilet so she's taking on AI in the hope that it will revive it.

I don't know anything about Nikki Minage but she seems very unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 8510/03/2012

So, R78, who should decide who makes it in the music biz? You? No thanks, I don't need you to decide for me what I should listen to or what represents true talent. I can decide that for myself.

In the old days industry suits and no-name radio DJ's had all the power to make or break an artist. The public had no say at all in who got exposure. If anything social media and reality contests have made things a lot more egalitarian these days.

by Anonymousreply 8610/03/2012

Is Jim Farber the new Janbot? Or are Jim and Janbot one in the same?

Or better yet, perhaps we can get Jim and Janbot to duke it out over the greatness of their respective divas. Whaddaya say?

by Anonymousreply 8710/03/2012

Mariah singing "I'll Be There."

Average? Good?

Please. She has a beautiful tone and amazing control of her voice even though it isn't what it was 20 years ago she knows what she's doing.

Nothing worse than r83 who is so insecure and thinks their taste is superior to everyone else.

And your friend Melonie is in the background. You don't have to balls to ask Melonie "Is Mariah a cunt?" You know she'd punch you in the face and never speak to your lame ass again. Wow, you are such a loser and asshole of a person.

by Anonymousreply 8810/03/2012

To all the Mariah haters on this thread who think she's just a mediocre talent--who do you think is more deserving of fame and fortune? And why do you think they never made it to her level of success? Are they lazy, fat, ugly, difficult, addicts? What? Posts some clips so we can judge for ourselves whether these no-name, scorned and under-appreciated singers are so much better than MC.

by Anonymousreply 8910/03/2012

Why, Miss (Now-I'm-Hispanic) Ronstadt, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 9010/03/2012

It's a fact that Mariah IS indeed one of the greatest voices ever to be recorded in the pop industry (excluding opera/classically trained singers). Not just her loooooooong catalog of hits, but all the non-single tracks prove this fact.

Haters gonna hate, but honestly people are just laughing at you if you try to slander the legacy of Mariah or say she doesn't have any talent.

by Anonymousreply 9110/03/2012

Kelly Price is also in the background of R88 's video

WEHT Larenzo or whatever his name is? Mariah's background singer? I think she gave him a record deal... is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 9210/03/2012

If they really wanted a bitch fight, they should of hired me and Adam!!!

by Anonymousreply 9310/03/2012

I think people confuse technical virtuosity with artistic ability.

Mariah Carey has an amazing voice, but she is not, and never will be, an artist.

Nina Simone had half the vocal range of Mariah, but when she opened her mouth it was pure poetry.

by Anonymousreply 9410/03/2012

Here she is at her first live TV appearance singing "Vision of Love." So adorable. Where did that sweet girl go?

by Anonymousreply 9510/03/2012

That's unfair, R94. What singer from Mariah Carey's generation can we honestly say has 1% of Nina Simone's talent? No one. Nina Simone's artistry -- like Billie Holiday's before her and Aretha Franklin's after her -- is simply unparallelled. Mariah's a pop singer with a good ear at crafting enjoyable pop music. She never claimed to be a deep, serious artist, despite the fact she's very involved in crafting her songs. That's one of the things tat works in Mariah's favor: she doesn't take herself too seriously and she embraces her campiness without an ounce of shame. She even pokes fun at her diva persona when she throws out her little Joan Collinesque "Dahlings" in interviews.

She's good at what she does in her genre and despite her technical virtuosity, she can be subtle with her delivery. She doesn't belt out and add a zillion runs to every single song.

by Anonymousreply 9610/03/2012

Yes, Trey Lorenz is gay.

He released an online album a few years ago.

He had a song "See You Sometime" on that CD that I thought was good.

by Anonymousreply 9710/03/2012

Here is Mariah's actual first TV appearance. Singing "America The Beautiful" and wowing the crowd...with her average singing.

by Anonymousreply 9810/03/2012

Sorry, R98. THIS is how you sing "America the Beautiful"

by Anonymousreply 9910/03/2012

Nicki Minaj is a vile, revolting piece of trash who has no business being in the public eye, but of course, here in Murrica, talent matters not. Stupid ghetto trash cunt with her retarded fucking wigs should not dare even LOOK at Mariah, she doesn't deserve it. Back to the kitchens at McDonald's with her! (Or perhaps Popeye's is more apropos...)

by Anonymousreply 10010/03/2012

Ray Charles KILLS both Mariah and Whitney singing "American the Beautiful." No one comes close.

by Anonymousreply 10110/03/2012

Girls, girls......they ALL sing pretty.

by Anonymousreply 10210/03/2012

Is it any wonder reality tv is a hit when idiots believe faked contretemps on AI? Every time someone new appears on the show they trump up some fake business -- she stayed in the bathroom too long! She disappeared from the set! Nobody knew where she went! She called xxxx a bad name! She was jealous over her dressing room!

Bitches.... Really?

by Anonymousreply 10310/03/2012

Minaj is trailer park trash, she has no business being a judge.

by Anonymousreply 10410/03/2012

When you have no discernible talent, dress in really loud clothing and wear wild wigs to distract from that fact.

by Anonymousreply 10510/03/2012

[quote] See, Black bitches hate each other so we can hate them too.

Wait. Mariah is black? I'm darker than her after a summer in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 10610/03/2012

So we have a Janbot, and now Lambot? lol

Ciaran, Mariah spent the greater part of 90s convincing the world she was indeed a black woman.

I like Mooriah a lot. She has a beautiful catalog of hits, that will forever be a part of the American songbook. She is also head and shoulders above Janet, Whitney and Madonna in the songwriting department.

Nicki Minaj is just being herself, a cunty bitch from Queens. But that is what sells her records, so whatever. Wikipedia also cant decide whether Nicki is 27 or 29 at the current moment.

by Anonymousreply 10710/03/2012

Gooo Nicki!

by Anonymousreply 10910/03/2012

Hope this really is Jim Farber @AKAJim Farber. Gives me the opportunity to call him out on giving nauseatingly gushy, fawning and totally bullshit positive reviews for the greasy, skinny, skeevy, no talent twinks he seems to have a hard on for. Your bias towards female talent is well documented.

by Anonymousreply 11010/03/2012

[quote]Ciaran, Mariah spent the greater part of 90s convincing the world she was indeed a black woman.

False.

by Anonymousreply 11110/03/2012

They made a mistake putting two women on. I think TPTB rushed into signing Mariah. Then when they thought about it, wanted Nicki instead. But were stuck with Mariah. So they tried to make a bad situation okay by having both of them.

They need to give one of the women the heave-ho next season.

by Anonymousreply 11210/03/2012

Mariah just needs to do an SBD in her general direction.

by Anonymousreply 11310/03/2012

Menage, Minaj, Mirage...whatever, is a whore; a whore you talks fast while everyone around her sculpts her whore body into a product.

She's a no-talent whore.

by Anonymousreply 11410/03/2012

I remember Mariah talking about being biracial in the 90s, that she felt "outside" the norm because of it, and that's one of the reasons she and Derek Jeter related to each other so well. I don't remember her saying that she was black.

by Anonymousreply 11510/03/2012

That Minaj cunt was no doubt stoned off her fat ass and all paranoid about every on-set muttered word.

No-talent cunts think everybody's out to trash them, and they're right.

by Anonymousreply 11610/03/2012

The video posted by TMZ almost has almost 600,000 views and it hasnt even been up a day yet. If this is a publicity stunt is working quite well.

by Anonymousreply 11810/03/2012

That's what she is, R109? OMG, she's a disaster. How can she possibly give anyone advice in a singing competition? Those contestants won't be able to keep a straight face. I imagine them ignoring her altogether and only paying attention to Keith and Mariah--you know, the ones that aren't complete frauds. With any luck, she'll get pissed, go off on another ghetto rant and walk out.

by Anonymousreply 11910/03/2012

I wish Lil Kim could have entered stage left to snatch that gruesome pink wig off this bitch!

by Anonymousreply 12010/03/2012

R120 WTF is THAT!?

by Anonymousreply 12110/03/2012

r121, Nicki before the plastic surgery!

by Anonymousreply 12210/03/2012

It's funny how comments say one of them has earned the right to be a diva. It's like we are rewarding or expecting cunty behavior from the ultra rich.

Just because you make a lot of money doesn't mean you get to act like your shit don't stink.

by Anonymousreply 12310/03/2012

Someone went to Glamour Shots!

by Anonymousreply 12410/03/2012

Mariah performing VOL in 2005, sounding better than ever!

by Anonymousreply 12510/03/2012

Nicki Minaj owes a huge ass debt to Millie Jackson. Hell, Millie Jackson would have been a better choice of a judge than Nicki Minaj and she would have been far more entertaining to boot.

by Anonymousreply 12610/03/2012

SING IT, Mimi!!! Mariah is too good for this show. Judging AI is kind of like taking a gig in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 12710/03/2012

I love the reference upthread to Mariah's "songbook." Yeah, we'll all be gathering around the upright piano in old St Louis singing "Dreamlover." No, all of her actual songs are forgettable, like most pop. It's the point of pop: be fabulous, capture the zeitgeist, then disappear.

She sang the hell out of her songs (if you like that sort of thing), but no one's out there covering "Vision of Love" in any sort of interesting interpretive way (I know, here come the links to whothefuckever is doing just that).

by Anonymousreply 12810/03/2012

Mariah is an amateur, breathing in between syllables of the same word. Shi (breath) Ning sea! Whitney's is way better.

by Anonymousreply 12910/03/2012

r111 and r115, 95% of black America thought Mariah was TRYING to be a convincing black woman starting in the mid to late 90s after she divorced Matolla. Whether she claimed that or not had nothing to do with how she was perceived by the black audience then. Thats when she featured ODB on "Fantasy", and Puffy and Mace on "Honey".

Mariah really was the first of the pop divas to crossover in the 90s, back over that is, into R&B after being a hugely successful in pop. Whitney was next, and then Janet. Mariah was the only one it worked out for.

by Anonymousreply 13010/03/2012

r128, I played Dreamlover at the gym on my iPod last night...almost 20 years after it came out, honey.

You may not like her songs, but I love them. Everyone has their own tastes, but it's sad not everyone can respect that fact and act like their artistic preferences are superior to others. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 13110/03/2012

I think Daily Kos thinks that if Obama doesn't rip Romney's spine out on TV he's a failure. They think the sky is falling. I think he's doing great. Calm and focused and folksy. Mitt seems peevish, angry and can't actually offer any specifics.

by Anonymousreply 13210/03/2012

lol wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 13310/03/2012

R132, I think that Mitt is talking to general too.

by Anonymousreply 13410/03/2012

I hear that cunt Niki is a Mitt supporter.

by Anonymousreply 13510/03/2012

LMAO Hilarious, props [R20]

by Anonymousreply 13610/04/2012

Anyone that says Mariah won't bring young viewers to the show is wrong. All the young girls who want to be singers, real singers want to be Mariah. Some even still follow Whitney, they certainly know her music as evidenced after her death. And Mariah is better rounded than most realize, she's hung around and worked with rappers like Busta and ODB and Da Brat and Lil Kim. She was there when all the musical shit Niki is doing badly got started.

So bow down BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 13710/04/2012

ITA @ R137. Mariah is more qualified (and relevant) than just about any judge they've had on these shows, including Britney and Paula.

For Christ sakes, there wasn't this much discussion about whether Ellen Degeneres, someone with zero musical talent/experience, was qualified to judge.

by Anonymousreply 13810/04/2012

Daz Bitchz iz wakzed

by Anonymousreply 13910/04/2012

Did anyone see Nicki's Grammy performance?

She has the imprimatur of the biggest of the wigs, and that ain't no joke.

by Anonymousreply 14010/04/2012

Yes, R140. I had to leave the room because she gave me a headache. The whole "fuck you" to the catholic church was embarrassingly lame too. That theme was played out 25 years ago when Vag did it.

The only good performances at this year's Grammys were Bruno Mars and Adele. Thank God a few artists are still making good music.

by Anonymousreply 14110/04/2012

Baba Wawa said on The View this morning that she spoke with Mariah who said that as Nicki stormed out of the studio, she was heard by quite a few people shouting "If I had a [fucking] gun, I'd shoot that [fucking] bitch". The fucking was censored out on broadcast of course.

by Anonymousreply 14210/04/2012

Mariah hires extra security, Nicki takes to Twitter.

Minaj fired back on Twitter Thursday, blogging: “I don’t call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave.”

She also Tweeted, “I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn.”

Minaj also believes “American Idol” producers goaded Mariah Carey into starting a smackdown on the talent show’s set, TMZ reported.

Sources connected with Minaj told the site producers and members of Carey’s team are conspiring against her because they think a disgruntled Minaj will bring in viewers.

by Anonymousreply 14310/04/2012

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 14510/04/2012

Nicki kick your foot inside mariah's pussy!

by Anonymousreply 14610/04/2012

Nicki Minaj needs to shut the fuck up. The fact that she would disrespect a legend like Mariah proves how low class she is. I hope Nicki is bipolar. That is the only thing that would save her.

by Anonymousreply 14710/04/2012

Cunty legend

by Anonymousreply 14810/04/2012

Let's face it, Nicki is the black Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 14910/04/2012

[quote]Let's face it, Nicki is the black Lady Gaga.

From an attention whore standpoint, I completely agree. However Gaga can actually sing. So she wins.

by Anonymousreply 15010/04/2012

But gaga is so much uglier

by Anonymousreply 15110/04/2012

How will they work together?

by Anonymousreply 15210/04/2012

From the video alone, Nicki comes across as very immature and classless, throwing around f-bombs left and right. Supposedly, she contacted Mariah some time after the fight and said "We're going to have our disagreements but I hope we can get along", to which Miss Carey replied "I don't think so"

by Anonymousreply 15310/05/2012

As a Whitney fan, one positive from her death is that it happened before she had to stoop to judging these shows and having public spats with the likes of Minaj. Why did Mariah Carey agree to do this?

by Anonymousreply 15410/05/2012

Keith Urban is supposedly miserable. He's very mellow and easygoing and how he's seated in between two feuding divas.

I'd hate to be him.

by Anonymousreply 15510/05/2012

Whitney stooped lower with her reality show

by Anonymousreply 15610/05/2012

Touche, R156. Indeed she did. She was so ghetto and disgusting on that show. Very sad to see.

by Anonymousreply 15710/05/2012

She has 18 million reasons, r154.

by Anonymousreply 15810/05/2012

[quote] Why did Mariah Carey agree to do this?

She thought she was going to be the SOLO female like Paula and JLO was in the past. Smack dab in the middle.

If she knew it was like this (sharing the spotlight with another woman) she would never have signed up for it.

One of them has to go.

by Anonymousreply 15910/05/2012

They should have gone with Adam. They'd still get the fabulous clothes and makeup but it would come with someone who would speak clear, coherent and have respect for his co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 16010/05/2012

But if it was Adam, which one would be in the middle?

Adam, Keith or Randy?

by Anonymousreply 16110/05/2012

First of all, they should of put Randy out to pasture. Mariah would stay in the middle with Adam and Keith on either side. Much better combination.

by Anonymousreply 16210/05/2012

ITA with R162. That would have been perfect.

by Anonymousreply 16310/05/2012

[quote]Keith Urban is supposedly miserable. He's very mellow and easygoing and how he's seated in between two feuding divas. I'd hate to be him.

Oh, me too. Being paid millions of dollars for a few hours of 'work' each week...he must be absolutely miserable.

by Anonymousreply 16410/05/2012

Nicki would have NEVER pulled that shit had it been Whitney, Dionne, Patti or Aretha. All are divas but they are old school divas with a lil' "hood" in their DNA, the kind of divas who would have snatched that bitch's tacky wig off and pummeled her ass. Nicki would know from day one not to step incorrect to any of them like that.

Mariah -- despite all her collaborations with the latest rappers -- ain't hood like that. She's campy, prissy and glam and highly insecure. Nicki knew she could step to Mariah like that without facing any repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 16510/05/2012

I can't envision Nicki playing nice with anyone, really. She seems like a "my way or the highway" type of cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16710/05/2012

I thought Mariah helped her sister out. At least that's what I remember reading over ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 16910/05/2012

[quote]As a Whitney fan, one positive from her death is that it happened before she had to stoop to judging these shows and having public spats with the likes of Minaj.

Gurl please. Whitney would have read this no talent bitch under the table and out the door. She probably would have kicked her ass too. Now that would have been great television!

by Anonymousreply 17210/06/2012

Nick is a bad choice they are trying too hard to make her happen by WAy over exposing her. Randy wore out his welcome years ago. Paula at least entertained you.

by Anonymousreply 17310/06/2012

Never thought much about Minaj before, but now I ADORE her for taking Mariah down.

by Anonymousreply 17410/06/2012

That Minaj heifer has no business being on that show. She hasn't earned the right. She should be performing in the side ring of a run down circus.

by Anonymousreply 17510/06/2012

Co Signing 172

by Anonymousreply 17610/07/2012

r130 Black community did not think Mariah was "trying" to be a convincing Black woman. After she left Mattola Boys II Men hooked up with her and Mariah fell for Wanya. Actually it might have happened before she left Tommy. Her arrival into the Black music scene was more natural progression given that Black producers and other Black talent began to seek out and embrace HER because they wanted to work with her and some wanted to fuck her like Wanya.

by Anonymousreply 17710/07/2012

Not a huge fan of Mimi's music but I love that song Heartbreaker she did with Jay Z.

by Anonymousreply 17810/07/2012

Nicki Minaj as a friggin' little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 17910/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.