Khloe Kardashian, Mario Lopez to Host X Factor

Khloe Kardashian? No thanks. Buh Bye.

by Anonymousreply 3611/09/2012

Can't stand either of them.

by Anonymousreply 110/02/2012

Oh dear as much as I hate American idol, x factor deserves to eat shit

by Anonymousreply 210/02/2012

by Anonymousreply 310/03/2012

Mario Lopez makes any show he hosts, about himself, and his viewpoint. Very unprofessional!

by Anonymousreply 410/03/2012

Mario's over sensationalized presentation comes across as so cheesy and pretentious I can't stand watching him anymore. And the Kardashians are all just over-hyped trash.

Two more reasons not to watch X Factor in my book.

Seriously, Simon Cowell is smarter than this. Why the hell can't he manage to put together a group of people the public would actually be interested in watching!?

by Anonymousreply 510/03/2012

[quote]Seriously, Simon Cowell is smarter than this.

Really? He didn't develop American Idol, he just ripped it off. Demi Lovato? 95% of the country have no idea who she is. Britney has not been the rating grabber he thought she would be so he's hiring a Kardashian. Desperation that will back fire. She has the talent of a fire plug, with the looks to match.

by Anonymousreply 610/03/2012

That Kardashian chick is fucking awful.

Mario was fine.

I can't believe the flaming gay singer asked if he could pinch Mario's butt on live TV.

by Anonymousreply 711/01/2012

They have an extremely weak group of contestants this year.

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2012

Of all the many things wrong with X Factor, Steve Jones was not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 911/01/2012

I realize that this show is about performance in addition to the voice, and I tried to watch it. The contestants performances were so cheesy and costumey I couldn't stand it. I want to see raw talent. I can't imagine this show having legs for long.

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2012

Simon has given up. The only audience he can attract now is pre teen girls.

The X factor should be on Nickelodeon.

by Anonymousreply 1111/01/2012

Kardashian had HUGE HARD NIPPLES the entire show. Even Simon called her out on them saying the air conditioning must be too high for her.

by Anonymousreply 1211/01/2012

Britney seems nervous and repeats the same critiques over and over. Does she have some sort of anxiety when it comes to public speaking? Demi was amazing as usual, and I want to fuck Arin Ray.

by Anonymousreply 1311/01/2012

WTF is with that blue pleather skort?

She looks like a link sausage stuffed into a circus balloon.

by Anonymousreply 1411/01/2012

Khloe is pathetic, the no-talent will do anything for publicity, including showing her nasty nipples.

by Anonymousreply 1511/02/2012

Having to hire a Kardashian usually means a show has jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 1611/02/2012

Ratings are in the toilet, and even Cowell has admitted he doesn't think Fox will renew it for next season.

One less talent show on the air.

Now when Marian and Nicki ruin IDOL, that will leave only THE VOICE....

by Anonymousreply 1711/02/2012

I thought they already renewed it for another season.

by Anonymousreply 1811/02/2012

How long before they end up in bed together?

by Anonymousreply 1911/02/2012

my hole is always wet and ready for Mario's meat

by Anonymousreply 2011/02/2012

'The X Factor' USA renewed by Fox for third season

by Anonymousreply 2111/02/2012

R15 her mother probably told her to wear that shirt. WhoreTrashians stinking up another tv show what a surprise. I hope the ratings continue to be down the drain...Satan Cowell, Shitney Schmears and Fugly WhoreTrashian are 3 reasons why I haven't watched this show.

by Anonymousreply 2211/02/2012

I watched it several times in the first season, and gave it a try last evening. I am generally a fan of reality/contest television. Kardashian was terrible (dull and lacking any presence). She was such a black hole of suckitude that I doubt I will watch again.

Perhaps I will catch some of the acts via YouTube. But no way will I waste any time watching a show that casted her.

by Anonymousreply 2311/02/2012

This is my first time watching X Factor. The kids were just horrible. I get that I'm too old (32), but it almost seemed cruel to have them out there trying to get the fame on. The group's were okay; I liked the 3 SoCal guys, I guess. The young adults were interesting but the Diva White Chick, to me, had a horrible voice. I didn't get that at all. The older contestants had the most talent. The queeny guy had a phenomenal voice, but the guy who did Since U Been Gone I thought waaayyy outshined him. Khloe seemed like she was mimicking what her idea of how a host should present themselves and Mario was just too eager for my tastes. But hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 2411/02/2012

WTF does Chewbacca know about judging talent?

by Anonymousreply 2511/02/2012

It won't be long before that whore is riding Mario's big uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 2611/02/2012

I'm glad that the ka-ween made it to another round. He won't win, of course, but he's fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 2711/02/2012

R26 no way-Mario has much better taste than that, and he doesn't do transgenders. I could see Khloe getting with Simon though.

by Anonymousreply 2811/02/2012

IKR? I'm sure Simon has never faced a pussy he couldn't tame into submission.

by Anonymousreply 2911/02/2012

Why are you even watching this mess? The X Factor UK is much better this year. The hotness level is through the roof too.

by Anonymousreply 3011/02/2012

how much would Mario charge for me to suck his cock?

by Anonymousreply 3111/02/2012

I know a guy who worlsbin wardrobe - Her nipples weren't hard. They were inserts.

Yes, they actually make inserts to make it look like a woman has perpetually hard nipples

by Anonymousreply 3211/02/2012

Lopez and the porky girl with the big lips both SUCK as hosts.

by Anonymousreply 3311/08/2012

Damian Mc Ginty ‏@damianmcginty

Someone has to say it, Khloe Kardashian was a catastrophic choice of host for x factor. Worst choice made, since Judas betrayed Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 3411/09/2012

Ugh...Kim KarTRASHian and Mario Loser.

by Anonymousreply 3511/09/2012

Oh its not Kim its the other sister, Chlamydia KarTRASHian.

by Anonymousreply 3611/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!