Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

San Francisco Nudity Ban Would Prohibit Streaking In (Most) Public Situations

Some of that permissibility may be about to change, however, as Supervisor Scott Wiener plans on introducing a bill drastically curtailing the ability to be naked in San Francisco without suffering any consequences (aside from shrinkage).

Yes, his name is Wiener.

by Anonymousreply 2411/20/2012

(sigh)

by Anonymousreply 110/02/2012

Good!

by Anonymousreply 210/02/2012

Good!

by Anonymousreply 310/02/2012

Not Good. Seriously, I'm more offended by half the shit people wear then anyone being naked.

by Anonymousreply 410/02/2012

You'd be surprised at how many gay guys think this is gross.

by Anonymousreply 510/02/2012

That sucks. I really have no need to see naked people in public and have no desire to do so myself. And, often it is just bullshit done for shock value and it is annoying.

But still, it sucks because it makes SF just like any other place, reducing the number of places that are truly different (even if in an annoying, sometimes gross way).

We seemingly won't be happy until every place is just a McDonald's and a Wal-Mart with the same laws and codes of behavior no matter way we are. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 610/02/2012

Yeah, not sure how or why anyone else's nudity could be considered annoying. Unless they're trying to rub up on you. If they're just minding their own business, why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 710/03/2012

I imagine he's had mental problems all his life because of his family name "Wiener."

by Anonymousreply 810/03/2012

Um, so now this website has entered the updated interwebs, with linked thumbnail images and framed teasers?

Great! I look forward to paying, so I can post lots of links to hot gay naked men having sex.

That's scare off the fraus and freepers, or get them fired at work!

by Anonymousreply 910/03/2012

What's the status on this?

by Anonymousreply 1011/18/2012

I was actually reading about this now, came here to post about it and thought I'd search first. I was childishly stuck on reading and laughing through this paragraph:

[quote]Supervisor Scott Wiener's proposal would make it illegal for a person over the age of 5 to "expose his or her genitals, perineum or anal region on any public street, sidewalk, street median, parklet or plaza" or while using public transit.

The vote is scheduled for this Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 1111/18/2012

Good! Get some clothes on!

And don't worry, San Francisco will stay sexy and weird.

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012

Fuck all you uptight prisses saying "GOOD!"

Fuck you all to hell.

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2012

[quote]We seemingly won't be happy until every place is just a McDonald's and a Wal-Mart with the same laws and codes of behavior no matter way we are.

Oh please. Cities are distinctive because they contribute ideas to the world, because they have a commitment to planning and architecture for the sake of their residents (or they preserve the amazing architecture they have), because they create quality of life and they have a unique ethos--not because they allow fat attention-starved queens to walk around naked.

I don't think San Francisco is in any danger of losing its character by adopting this ban.

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2012

Fuck off, prissy R14.

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2012

Fecal matter and ass sweat smeared benches and bus seats all over the city are breathing a sigh of relief.

Just wait till YOU sit down on one of those nasty things!

by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2012

R15 = fat attention-starved naked queen.

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2012

*sigh* another freedom down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2012

Can we ban skinny jeans,fringy scarves,undersized fedoras and razor cut bangs while we're at it?

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2012

hump

by Anonymousreply 2011/20/2012

I'm a nudist and have been for many years; however, nudity has its place--and it's not in the middle of the city.

I don't know if there shoud be a law banning it, but who the hell decides to go nude while everyone around you is clothed and going about their business.

Put some clothes on and go nude at the beach, nudist resort, your backyard, a gatheirng with other nudists, etc., etc. But not downtown Main Street.

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2012

Good!

If the guys in the Castro who were walking around nude were hot and hung young musclemen on the prowl it would be one thing. But it's only creepy elderly exhibitionists with huge bellies. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012

R17 could not be more wrong. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 2311/20/2012

[quote]You made an ASS out of U, not ME.

That's so clever and original. You should copyright that!

by Anonymousreply 2411/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.