Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Paul Ryan: 30 Percent 'Want Their Welfare State,' 70 Percent 'Want The American Dream'

Ryan's comments were delivered as part of his keynote address at The American Spectator's 2011 Robert L. Bartley Gala Dinner, which the magazine posted online. A reader tipped HuffPost to Ryan's speech, given in November -- six months before Romney's videotaped remarks.

Video from 2011:

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2012

That's so much nicer than Romney's estimate.

by Anonymousreply 110/03/2012

Paul Ryan workout pics:

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2012

That man is so gorgeous. I want to surgically attach my tongue to his bicep.

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2012

and he pulled 100% of that statement out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2012

Gorgeous? Jesus Christ, R3.

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2012

I didn't say I was going to vote for him, r5. But, yes, I think he's gorgeous. Just my type--very handsome and masculine looking, bit of a goofball smile, and a tight, ripped body. I hate what he and Romney stand for, but I think he's insanely hot.

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2012

He's nasty looking, but some like that.

Anyway, he'll be toast by morning, after a little chat with Joe B.

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2012

The man has no lips. He's just like that old lady with the June Allyson bladder pads on [italic]Designing Women.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2012

I hate when people insist they know what others want, think, feel or believe. Sure sign of a bullshitter, not to mention passive-aggressive. Is he part frau?

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2012

R6, nor was I referring to who you would vote for, but the guy is a bit of a butterface. Outside of the "dreamy" sanpaku eyes and head of hair, he's not hot. He's got no lips and Ichabod Crane's neck, nose and ears.

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!