Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Great Movie Musical Production Numbers

What are the big production numbers that thrill and astound you and gratify your gayness?

I always get happy at these stalwarts:

"Get Happy" - SUMMER STOCK (not a big production, but those musicians!)

"On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe" - HARVEY GIRLS (greatest pastiche crowd scene - and Marjorie Main singing!)

"A Pretty Girl (Is Like a Melody)" - THE GREAT ZIEGFELD (So ridiculously perfect)

"Lullaby of Broadway" - GOLD DIGGERS OF 1935

"Lady Marmalade"/Can Can," "Like a Virgin" and everything from the "Spectacular Spectacular" climax- MOULIN ROUGE

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9610/06/2012

Some of my favorites are:

Who(Stole My Heart Away)? with Judy Garland in a glorious yellow feathered gown as Marilyn Miller in Words and Music. The choreography and camera movement by Vincente Minnelli is just wonderful.

Dolores Grey singing Thanks Alot (But No Thanks) from It's Always Fair Weather. Another amazing gown worked to perfection by Dolores and she's backed up by some truly amazing dancing men and a 1950s Expressionist de Chirico inspired set.

Tony Martin singing You Stepped Out of a Dream to Lana Turner, Hedy Lamarr and dozens of fantastically costumed beauties in Ziegfeld Girl. And Judy Garland hovering in the background dressed as a raindrop. Why wasn't this film shot in Technicolor?

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 110/02/2012

Judy was pregnant when she filmed "Who Stole My Heart Away" and thought that song was hilarious to be singing in her condition. That yellow gown was cut with an empire waist to camouflage her ever so slightly protruding tummy. She was also terrified of falling during the number.

I love the "Beautiful Girl" number from Singin' In The Rain. Those hilarious, glamorous 20's fashions and the commentary from the singer. "If you simply must wear fox to the opera, dame fashion says DYE it!"

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 210/02/2012

"The Telephone Hour" in BYE BYE BIRDIE. The best number in the stage show, but done at about ten times the tempo, and very inventively and hilariously staged.

The Amsterdam Roof sequence in THE GREAT ZIEGFELD: "You've Got to Pull Strings," "She's a Ziegfield Girl," "You (Gee But You're Wonderful, You)", and "You've Never Looked So Beautiful Before," all right in a row. Wonderful Adamson/Donaldson songs and one showstopping production number after another to outdo both the real Ziegfeld and Busby Berkeley.

"Pass that Pass Pipe" in GOOD NEWS. The best of a great collection of numbers in a classic MGM film, with the unbeatable Joan McCracken.

"Not Since Nineveh" in KISMET. Dolores Gray showing what she can do (in an otherwise feeble movie).

"Xanadu" in XANADU. Completely insane, but unbelievably fun and campy and dorky.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 310/03/2012

"I Love You So Much" in THREE LITTLE WORDS. Arlene Dahl wearing one of the greatest gowns ever, doing very simple choreography with a maribou fan and a group of men in tuxedos.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 410/03/2012

"Begin the Beguine."

The best ever.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 510/03/2012

Speaking of great fun with dyed ostrich feather fans: "Sisters" from WHITE CHRISTMAS.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 610/03/2012

Here's most of the Amsterdam Roof sequence from THE GREAT ZIEGFELD.

The most incredible part starts at 10:21: Virginia Bruce being glorified to "You've Never Looked So Beautiful Before," with stunning Erte-inspired costumes.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 710/03/2012

OMG, I agree that "Begin the Beguine" is the best tap/dance number ever committed to film. Thrilling, jaw dropping and glamorous beyond words!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 810/03/2012

"Consider Yourself" and "Who Will Buy?" from OLIVER! are great examples of stage songs re-invented in fully cinematic terms, as if they came to life and grew spontaneously and infectiously in the "real world" of the movie. They were brilliantly parodied in the "Every Sperm is Sacred" number in Monty Python's THE MEANING OF LIFE too.

I always loved the contrast between the dull Depression-era schoolroom and the all-white fantasy world inside Bernadette Peter's head in PENNIES FROM HEAVEN.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 910/03/2012

Not a big production number for real, but, also from "Broadway Melody of 1940," a short dance that shows two pros at the absolute top of their game, and obviously enjoying the hell out of it. It seriously gives me joy to watch this....

The Jukebox Dance

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1010/03/2012

I'll second "Lullaby of Broadway" because I adore the Gold Diggers of 1933/35/37, including "Forgotten Man" and "We're In the Money". Also "Broadway Melody" from Singin' In the Rain, "Young and Healthy" from 42nd Street, "I Only Have Eyes for You" from Dames and "By a Waterfall" from Footlight Parade.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1110/03/2012

R7, that clip is all kinds of wierd, and I mean that in a good way!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1210/03/2012

"Dancing in the Dark" with Astaire and Cyd Charisse.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1310/03/2012

Marilyn's "Diamonds..."

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1410/03/2012

I'm always fascinated by how few takes these numbers were shot in. Usually just 3 or 4 even when the performer, like Arlene Dahl isn't a particularly trained dancer (I assume that's not her actually singing).

It was clearly a point of pride, unlike musical numbers shot today for films and movies which are editied to death and far more about the distracting camera work than the skill and grace of the performers.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1510/03/2012

"Big Spender" from "Sweet Charity"

"The Rich Man's Frug" from "Sweet Charity"

"Welcome To the 60's" from "Hairspray"

"Good Morning" from "Singin' In The Rain"

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1610/03/2012

Great Day - Funny Lady

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1710/03/2012

R17. Yes, it's hard to top Streisand as a salve master in bugle beads.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1810/03/2012

SLAVE master

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 1910/03/2012

"Dance at the Gym" from WEST SIDE STORY

"Sloo foot" sp? from DADDY LONG LEGS

"Trolley Song" "Skip to My Lou" from MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2010/03/2012

Fosse's "Steam Heat" in THE PAJAMA GAME with Carol Haney - Doris does a few great numbers here too, and of course "Hernando's Hideaway".

Dolores Gray again with "Thanks a lot but no thanks" in Its Always Fair Weather. Cyd also does a great number at the gym with the boxing guys.

"Come Home to Bonnie Jean" in the otherwise below-par Brigadoon.

Ann Miller's numbers in Kiss Me Kate, like "Too Darn Hot" which are brilliantly staged for the camera - also "From This Moment On" with Fosse, Rall & Bobby Van in those zany costumes showing their perfect butts.

"The Young Girls of Rochefort" has some great dancing sequnces all over the town in this 1967 French musical by Jacques Demy, dig those 60s fashions and tight trousers on Chakiris & Grover Dale, and Jacques Perrin's blonde sailor, Catherine Deneuve & her sister Francoise Dorleac (who was killed in a car accident afterwards) wear some fabulous clothes and wigs too.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2110/03/2012

Le Jazz Hot - Victor Victoria

Hurry It's Lovely Up Here - On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

I Have Confidence - The Sound of Music

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2310/03/2012

Skid Row in "Little Shop of Horrors". Brilliantly done.

The Jewish wedding in "Thoroughly Modern Millie".

Cheerie bim bim, biddy bim bum bum Biddy bum, biddy bum I diddle um

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2410/03/2012

"Roxie" - CHICAGO

Who doesn't want to have a great monologue talking about yourself in an amazing outfit then sing a song and dance with a bunch of hot guys in tuxes? Pure heaven.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2510/03/2012

Gene Kelly fan here:

Broadway Melody from Singing in the Rain

An American in Paris ballet

Spectacular both!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2610/03/2012

Born in a Trunk from A Star Is Born

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2710/03/2012

Hill of Dreams from Song of Norway. Fucking awesome, brilliant, amazing.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2810/03/2012

No love for the fabu Carmen Miranda? Here's "The Lady In The Tutti Frutti Hat" from "The Gang's All Here" ( 20th Century Fox 1943 )directed by Busby Berkeley

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 2910/03/2012

Airotica from "All that Jazz".

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3010/03/2012

"Mr. BeBe" a killer Styne-Cahn song from the Columbia 'B' picture CAROLINA BLUES (1944) featuring Harold Nicholas, Marie Bryant and the Four Step Brothers. One of the greatest dance numbers in film history - even better than the Nicholas Brothers staircase dance in STORMY WEATHER.

YouTube keeps deleting the number in its entirety but here's the last part.

The rest of the movie is unbearably awful with WAY too much Kay Kyser and not enough Ann Miller (or Harold Nicolas)

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3110/03/2012

"Powder, Lipstick, Rouge" from THE DOLLY SISTERS with Betty Grable, June Haver and fabulously outrageous costumes from Orry-Kelly.

"Mascara...I'm Mascara...I can do for you what what I did for Theda Bara.."

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3210/03/2012

Nearly every number from COVER GIRL, but I especially love "Put Me To The Test" because Rita & Gene are SO HOT together.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3310/03/2012

Vera-Ellen introduces "You Make Me Feel So Young" in the hugely underrated THREE LITTLE GIRLS IN BLUE (1946).

Number starts at 2:30

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3410/03/2012

America, West Side Story

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3510/03/2012

Ann Miller sizzles in "I'm Gonna See My Baby" from the Columbia 'B' EADIE WAS A LADY, choreographed by the great Jack Cole.

Jazz dance more advanced than anything any studio was doing at the time (1944).

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3610/03/2012

Another Ann Miller - Jack Cole number: "A Man Is A Brother To A Mule" from THE THRILL OF BRAZIL (1946) one of her last Columbia 'B's.

Features one of Jack Cole's favorite elements : hot chorus boys in skin-tight white pants.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3710/03/2012

OK. One more Ann Miller Columbia 'B' : the blow-the-stops-out finale of TIME OUT FOR RHYTHM with Six Hits and a Miss, Joan Merrill , Glenn Gray & his Casa Loma Orchestra and Annie is perhaps her silliest costume.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3810/03/2012

I knew every word of this in Mandarin Chinese when I was little. Loved it then and still love it now. I even memorized her choreography/movement, but I learned it by mirroring her, so I guess I would have to switch sides if I did it now.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 3910/03/2012

Eleanor Powell dances with a horse in SENSATIONS of 1945...but these jaw-dropping, tumbling, tapping chorus girls steal the show.

Owwww those splits!!!!!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4010/03/2012

The most iconic musical number ever shot is probably Gene Kelly doing 'Singin' In The Rain.'

Barbra Streisand's 'Don't Rain On My Parade' is another great number, as is Judy Garland's 'The Trolly Song.'

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4110/03/2012

Since someone already mentioned it, here's "Every Sperm Is Sacred" from Monty Python's "The Meaning Of Life". Bonus--Terry Jones in drag.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4210/03/2012

Judy in all her glory. "Gentlemen of the press! Members of the fourth estate.." Madame Crematante from Ziegfeld Follies.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4310/03/2012

Born in a Trunk...A Star is Born

Dancing in the Dark. Fred and Cyd. The Bandwagon..

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4410/03/2012

Two great men's dance numbers:

The Barn Raising Dance in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

Step in Time - Mary Poppins

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4510/03/2012

There are so many wonderful Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers duets that they are taken for granted.

Some of my favorites are:

Waltz in Swing Time

The Piccolino

Let's Face the Music and Dance

Pick Yourself Up

Isn't It a Lovely Day

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4610/03/2012

George Guetary singing I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise in An American in Paris

Cyd Charisse and the boxers singing and dancing to Baby, You KNock Me Out in It's Always Fair Weather

Judy and Mickey singing I Wish I was in Love Again in Words and Music (their last film appearance together)

Marilyn Monroe and the boys doing Heat Wave in There's No Business Like Show Business

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4710/03/2012

Hallelujah from Hit the Deck.

Nothing better than Ann Miller tap dancing across an aircraft carrier.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4810/03/2012

I think it is stunning that no one has yet mentioned the title song production number in the film, MAME. Say what you will about Lucy's non-existent singing voice and miscasting and the shockingly leaden direction by Gene Saks, but even the most vociferous critics must acknowledge the sequence's sheer power, thrill and climax shot on location on an actual plantation and choreographed, as it was on the Broadway stage btw, by the magnificent Onna White. It was the only truly alive moment in the movie. Think what the rest of the film could have been if it had matched those moments.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 4910/03/2012

Ricardo, Cyd and Annie: Heaven!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5010/03/2012

Mack the Black from "The Pirate" is excellent.

The finale of Where There's Music/Broadway Rhythm in "Presenting Lily Mars" is a sublime black and white treat.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5110/03/2012

The Farmer and the Cowman OKLAHOMA!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5210/03/2012

Sadly, most of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers is rined for me by some of the ugliest costumes ever seen on film.

A very rare lapse of taste and quality for Metro.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5310/04/2012

Thanks for all the replies in this thread a lot of nice clips to watch My favorite : dancing in the dark

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5410/04/2012

[quote]Born in a Trunk...A Star is Born

I'd rather drink goat's blood than suffer through that self-indulgent mess with that haggard ham.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5510/04/2012

[R55] Helen Lawson speaks!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5610/04/2012

R55= CUNT.

Born in a Trunk is amazing. To witness how bad it could have turned out, watch the longer cut of New York, New York. Now THAT is a fucking mess.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5710/04/2012

The "Polka Dot Polka" from THE GANG'S ALL HERE.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5810/04/2012

What????NO mention of "Think Pink" from FUNNY FACE!?!?!?!?!??!?! Possibly the most campy # ever put on film.......

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 5910/04/2012

R59 wouldn't presume to tell a woman, what a woman ought to think. But he'd tell her if she's gotta think, think pink.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6010/04/2012

This uplifting little ditty:

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6110/04/2012

Locker rooms! Synchronized swimming! Bruce Jenner in a half-shirt and cut-offs! Greenwich Village in the 70s! Penis! Gymnastics! Steve Guttenberg! Aerobics & free weights in the SAME ROOM! Very gay boxers! Jogging! Body hair!

Plus two things that were always meant to share time on the big screen - Valerie Perrine's breasts AND The Village People! Oh wait - I guess that's eight things...

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6210/04/2012

"42 Street", the ending big number in the film.

"Luck Be A Lady" Guys And Dolls.

"A Day In New York" On The Town.

"White Knights" The dance scene with Mikhail Baryshnikov and Gregory Hines.

"The Varsity Drag" Good News.

"Gold Diggers of 1935 Part 1 & 2".

"Girl Hunt" The Bandwagon

"American In Paris" ballet

"I Like Myself" Gene Kelly on rollerskates - The Band Wagon

The scene with Cyd Charisse (little green dress) and Gene Kelly in "Singin' In The Rain".

The "lunch/cafeteria" scene in Fame where they all break out dancing.

And more votes for "Dancing In The Dark", "Baby You Knock Me Out", "Thanks Alot But No Thanks", "Acheson, Topeka and the Santa Fe", "America" and "Think Pink".

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6310/04/2012

"The Dance at the Gym" and "America" in West Side Story.

Rita Moreno WAS that movie!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6410/04/2012

Born in a Trunk

Jane Powell...singing "Wonderful Day" in "Seven Brides." And the number called, I think, "When they Say When You Married in June," sung by all the girls. Bonjour, Paris. Funny Face And 'S'Wonderful." (Astaire and Hepburn). "New York New York." "Where or When." Lena Horne. 'Johnny One Note," Garland. Astaire. "It Only Happens When I Dance With You." And, of course, Gene Kelly, "Our Love Is Here to Stay." June Allyaon "Varsity Drag." "FRom this Moment On" Ann Miller. "New York, New York," Sinatra, Gene Kelly, Jules Munshin.mUor NS ace PRISorlsALL ll IED IN RRIED yuouiwn , udesaell qellNE NW NW pOWE...

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6510/04/2012

Joan Collins and those chorus boys in tight pants in that banana song from 'The Opposite Sex'

Marilyn & more chorus boys doing Tropical Heatwave from 'theres no business like show business' - its a Jack Cole number of course.

Jane Russell and the olympic team and Aint There Anyone Here For Love in 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes'

That whole Born in a Trunk sequence from Judy's 'A Star is Born' and the 3 different versions of The Man That Got Away !

Audrey Hepburn dancing around that Paris nightclub in 'Funny Face' and indeed Think Pink ! and Kay & Audrey's deliciously camp On How To Be Lovely.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6610/04/2012

"Hospital Hallucinations" from All That Jazz

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6710/04/2012

Who Will Buy in Oliver is one of the best numbers ever done on film.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6810/04/2012

"Under The Bamboo Tree" Meet Me in St. Louis

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 6910/04/2012

Not a production number but Alice Faye singing You'll Never Know in Hello, Frisco Hello is one of my favorite musical moments.

I also love Ann Sothern singing The Last Time I Saw Paris....can't remember what film it's in though!

And Eleanor Powell gloriously tapping to Lady Be Good in one of those Broadway Melody films!

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7010/04/2012

Echoing R70's Alice Faye comment, I love this scene of Frank Sinatra in "It Happened In Brooklyn" singing "The Brooklyn Bridge", simple and sweet and I love the 1940's NYC skyline in the background.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7110/04/2012

]quote]This uplifting little ditty:

"Dancing In the Dark" is a heartbreaking masterpiece. Bjork should have had a nomination.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7210/04/2012

Dream on, r72.. It's unwatchable, pretentious caca.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7410/04/2012

So many blow my mind...but off the top of my head, in no particular order:

The Dance at the Gym, West Side Story

America, West Side Story

Mien Herr, Cabaret

Money, Money, Cabaret

Rich Man's Frug, Sweet Charity

There's Gotta Be Something Better Than This, Sweet Charity

Big Spender, Sweet Charity

Steam Heat, Pajama Game

Triplets, The Band Wagon

Tom Dick or Harry, Kiss Me, Kate

Take Off With Us/Airotica, All That Jazz

I Sing the Body Electric, Fame (not really a "musical", but...)

Greased Lightning, Grease

Prehistoric Man, On the Town

Put on Your Sunday Clothes, Hello, Dolly! (During which I always think Barbra's "All aboard!" alludes to Judy's Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe from The Harvey Girls)

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7510/04/2012

Another Monty Python number. Not exactly a "big" production, but one of the funniest--and fun to sing along with. "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" from "Life Of Brian"

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7610/04/2012

"Touch Up Your Roots!" from Hedda, Let Us the musical story of Hedda Hopper starring Helen Lawson.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7710/04/2012

OP here. I'm enjoying the posts a lot - Thanks! A lot I haven't seen.

Since some numbers mentioned are smaller scale than the big production numbers I originally had in mind, I'll just add one of my favorites. I always am completely charmed by "It's a Great Big World" in "The Harvey Girls."

The three quietly sing and dance, weaving their own stories gently, and in the process Minnelli manages to capture the vulnerability of women's place in that era (and others), how their dreams and expectations were so dependent on external forces and that the world can be a cold, dark place.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7810/04/2012

Great list.

R70--I think that the Ann Sothern number is from Lady Be Good which also features Fascinatin Rhythm as a big closing prouction number.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 7910/04/2012

Lena... Deena... I mean, Diana...

I love the song.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8010/04/2012

"One Load More" [based on "One Day More" from "Les Miserables"] in "Dawson's 50-Load Weekend: The Musical"

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8110/05/2012

Fred and Janis

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8210/05/2012

Forget the gym sequence in "West Side Story" the beginning of the movie where the various gang members dance through those depressing streets then evolve into "When you're a Jet" is the most amazing start of a film ever.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8310/05/2012

The Time Warp from Rocky Horror

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8410/06/2012

From the movie "Hello, Dolly" with Barbra Streisand:

"Before The Parade Passses By"

"Hello, Dolly" when Dolly returns to the Harmonia Gardens

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8510/06/2012

Liza singing "Cabaret"

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8610/06/2012

I like the GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES production numbers a lot, too. Clever, well-filmed, fun choreography, and generous and funny performances by both Russell and Monroe. They really fit well, despite Russell making a lot more money for the film.

Not just "Diamonds" and the burlesque version Russell does in the courtroom, but her "Anyone for Love?" number that told me I was gay as a boy and the "Bye Bye Baby" piece on the ship. Wonderful.

Yeah, everything from CABARET. And nothing from any of the R&H films (hate them all) except KING AND I. SOUTH PACIFIC, OKLAHOMA, FLOW DRUM SONG, CAROUSEL - I've tried and tried and they all seem unauthentic and overblown. (Except KING AND I.)

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8710/06/2012

"The Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe" - one of the greats from THE HARVEY GIRLS.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8810/06/2012

"It's a Great Big World" from THE HARVEY GIRLS

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 8910/06/2012

[quote]Forget the gym sequence in "West Side Story" the beginning of the movie where the various gang members dance through those depressing streets then evolve into "When you're a Jet" is the most amazing start of a film ever.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9010/06/2012

"Chattanooga Choo-Choo": Glenn Miller & His Orchestra, the Modinairs and best of all, Dorothy Dandridge and the Nichols Brothers (at 4:56)

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9110/06/2012

The severely underrated Gene Nelson dances with a cane and straw hat.

There used to be an astonishing number of Gene dancing and working out in a gym from SHES WORKING HER WAY THROUGH COLLEGE but it was yanked a few months ago.

Great dancer and hot as hell.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9210/06/2012

This "Hellzapoppin" dance scenes is the most amazing dancing I have EVER seen. It's mind-blowing.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9310/06/2012

That was pretty wild R93 - there were some really incredible dancers back then.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9410/06/2012

I know lots of people hate this movie, but Follow the Fellow from Finian's Rainbow always does it for me.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9510/06/2012

LOVE Eleanor Powell tapping and dancing through hoops in Rosalie as Nelson Eddy blares out the title tune in the finale of ROSALIE. One of the largest production numbers ever filmed on a soundstage.

by Lee De Forest IIIreply 9610/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!