Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Item

These two very attractive actresses were both stars of multiple television series, although they have not starred on the same show. Both are intelligent and well-educated. Both have been nominated for multiple awards, although neither has won any big awards.

What few people know is that the two actresses were in a very happy lesbian relationship with each other for several years. One of them was ready to come out of the closet, but her team talked her out of it at the last minute. They told her that it would hurt the ratings for the very successful show she was on at the time, and that it would also potentially hurt the career of her partner if they were publicly seen together.

The two women have since broken up, but it certainly would have been quite a shock to the fans if they had come out as a couple at the time! BTW, one actress got married and had children. The other has remained single, but has “dated” several famous men, and is now linked to her costar.

by Anonymousreply 2509/09/2013

Clearly this is about Karen Grassle from "Little House on the Prairie" getting it on with Christina Hendricks of "Mad Men." They are the hottest lesbian couple going.

by Anonymousreply 110/02/2012

Kate Walsh and Marcia Cross?

by Anonymousreply 210/02/2012

"Multiple television series" is the key here.

by Anonymousreply 310/02/2012

Marcia was in Melrose Place, Everwood, and Desperate Housewives.

Kate is/was in Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy.

by Anonymousreply 410/02/2012

Both Walsh and Cross have been married.

by Anonymousreply 510/02/2012

What actress is now "linked" to her male co-star? That's not Kate Walsh.

by Anonymousreply 610/02/2012

Marcia and Lauren Graham!

by Anonymousreply 710/02/2012

r7 nailed it. Whether it's a true BI or just wishful thinking, it's definitely supposed to be about those two.

by Anonymousreply 810/02/2012

This is a really old blind. Didn't CDAN post this last year?

by Anonymousreply 910/02/2012

Any chance the married one could be Amy Poehler? She went to Boston College and has been nominated for lots of Emmys.

Maybe the well-educated clue is hinting to Marcia Cross because she went to Juliard and then went back to school and got a master's in psychology after Melrose Place?

The single one now linked to a costar seems so difficult.

by Anonymousreply 1010/02/2012

Good call on Lauren Graham.

Well-educated - went to Barnard and has an MFA from SMU

dated several famous men and now linked to costar - Lauren Graham has reportedly dated Tate Donovan (2002), Matthew Perry (2003) and Marc Blucas (2005). She has been in a relationship with her Parenthood co-star Peter Krause since 2010

by Anonymousreply 1110/02/2012

[quote]BTW, one actress got married and had children.

LOL, isn't that always the way?

by Anonymousreply 1210/02/2012

I've been puzzled by the Peter Krause thing since they started dating. Is he truly just her beard, and helping her out? Is she lying to herself and trying to be straight now? Or is she actually bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 1310/02/2012

Yeah, this one is old from at least three years ago. The majority consensus then was Marcia Cross and Lauren Graham

by Anonymousreply 1410/02/2012

Yep, this is an ancient Blind. Why is it being rehashed?

by Anonymousreply 1510/02/2012

Well It's being rehashed because I didn't know it was old. It was on Blind Gossip today.

by Anonymousreply 1610/02/2012

I've always despised Marcia Cross for going so deep in the closet that she married a merkin. What a ninny.

Is Graham happily involved with someone now?

by Anonymousreply 1710/02/2012

Dana Delany and Lauren Graham?

by Anonymousreply 1810/03/2012

Marcia went bonkers after she was outed here at DL - yes, you newbies, it all started here and became such a national frenzy it was asked on live TV to Marcia by none other than Barbara Walters on "The View".

One of DataLounge's Greatest Moments.

So, if Lauren Graham is really gay, does that mean the always-hot Peter Krause is too? Please say yes...

by Anonymousreply 1910/03/2012

YES!

by Anonymousreply 2010/03/2012

i don't think Lauren Graham was nominated for an award. oh there was another blind item when stars started to post these "it gets better" videos, about a tv actress who wanted to come out to support bullied gays , but her team stopped her. everybody's guess was kate walsh.

by Anonymousreply 2110/03/2012

R21, Lauren has been nominated for two SAGs and a Golden Globe, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 2210/03/2012

Did we ever figure this one out?

by Anonymousreply 2309/09/2013

It seems obvious that it's Marcia Cross and Lauren Graham.

Just reading the BI, I instantly knew it was those 2. I believe they used to live together or they also lived with "Nashville" tv show star Connie Brighton (iirc). I could see any of them being lesbians, although I've always thought Lauren Graham was bisexual, even before I knew anything about her past.

by Anonymousreply 2409/09/2013

YES YES YES!

Asked and answered!

by Anonymousreply 2509/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.