Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. This singer was almost A list at one point. When she was in a group she was A++ list with that group. Solo? Almost hit A list. Was thisclose. She has also been a sex symbol for lots of guys over the years. Over the past couple of months she has started coming out to many of her friends and family and the person she was most scared of not being supportive was actually really great and shows that person does have kind spot after all.

2. What A list tweener singer had his most recent fight with his tweener girlfriend because she wanted to do some charity work for Halloween. Her boyfriend said she should not do anything Halloween related because it is the devil's holiday and that kids should not be allowed to dress up and should go to church instead.

3. This foreign born B- list mostly television actor has been rising the fame charts the past few months. In a big way. Everyone thinks he is gorgeous and was thrilled that he had found a girlfriend. He didn't though and has had to back way off from being seen with her because his boyfriend was ticked.

by Anonymousreply 12210/08/2012

#1 could be Fergie.

by Anonymousreply 210/01/2012

gwen is A list, by any standards. solo or with No Doubt. I don't think it's her.

by Anonymousreply 410/01/2012

Fergie? Ha! A list my ass

by Anonymousreply 510/01/2012

Belinda Carlisle was arguably more popular solo than in The Go-Go's.

by Anonymousreply 710/01/2012

1. Nicole Scherzinger? Kelly Rowland? Ginger Spice?

2. Jonas kid?

3. Damian Lewis?

by Anonymousreply 810/01/2012

Damian Lewis is married to an actress, R8.

by Anonymousreply 910/01/2012

#3 - Benedict Cumberbatch? Wasn't he recently seen with Liv Tyler? He's ugly as sin, but I've heard plenty of people call him gorgeous. Once you're famous, I guess it doesn't matter how hideous you are, people will still find you attractive.

by Anonymousreply 1010/01/2012

These blind items are almost interesting

by Anonymousreply 1110/01/2012

[quote]Nicole Scherzinger?

Who??

by Anonymousreply 1210/01/2012

Gwen is about as A list as it gets for rock/pop stars. Not her. Fergie is a much better choice.

by Anonymousreply 1310/01/2012

Belinda is an interesting choice for #1, because the Go-Go's were known as a lesbian punk band when they started (and were briefly called the Misfits).

Check out Belinda back then.

by Anonymousreply 1410/01/2012

Not Fergie. Not Gwen. Not Belinda. Keep guessing.

by Anonymousreply 1510/01/2012

Belinda may have sold more records as a solo artist but I think she will be forever known more for being a GoGo than a solo singer.

by Anonymousreply 1610/01/2012

Diana Ross of The Supremes.

by Anonymousreply 1710/01/2012

Stevie Nicks? She's beautiful, but she's never really *had* a man, you know what I mean? Nothing lasting.

by Anonymousreply 1810/01/2012

Florence, this is why Mary and Diane pushed you out of the group. During her LONG peak Diana Ross DEFINED A-List.

by Anonymousreply 1910/01/2012

#1 Debbie Harry #2 Beibs

by Anonymousreply 2010/01/2012

I was A-List in two A-List groups.

by Anonymousreply 2110/01/2012

Nicole S fits #1 to a T, and she pings (and I'm a gay guy)

Bieber and whatsername for 2

by Anonymousreply 2310/01/2012

Debbie Harry sounds right, especially with the "through the years" comment. She was hotter than hot back in the day (with Blondie) and is still pretty damn hot right now. I wonder who is the one person she most worried about?

by Anonymousreply 2410/02/2012

Debbie Harry was never almost A List as a solo singer? Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 2510/02/2012

The Pussycat Dolls were A++?

by Anonymousreply 2610/02/2012

Damian Lewis doesn't have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend. He is married to Helen McCrory.

by Anonymousreply 2710/02/2012

r10 = Rupert Everett

Cumberbatch is very much A-list in British theater and television and has established a cult following in the U.S. with his TV series "Sherlock," with upcoming high-profile roles in the new Star Trek and LOTR films. He supposedly had a 10-year relationship with actress Olivia Poulet that broke up in 2011, but of course that doesn't preclude going up in the man.

by Anonymousreply 2910/02/2012

"A-list in British theater" is relevant only if the blind item is written in a blog about British theater.

by Anonymousreply 3010/02/2012

Everyone thinks Benedict Cumberbatch is gorgeous?

Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 3110/02/2012

[quote]"A-list in British theater" is relevant only if the blind item is written in a blog about British theater.

Perhaps, but the BI said he's a "mostly television actor," and Cumberbatch is not. He's about evenly divided between movies and television in the UK, and has far more credits for movies than for TV in the US.

by Anonymousreply 3210/02/2012

1 - Joan Jett 2 - Justin Bieber 3 - Eddie Redmayne

by Anonymousreply 3310/02/2012

Kelly Rowland The Twiebs Eddie Redmayne

by Anonymousreply 3410/02/2012

Joan Jett is out. Has been forever.

by Anonymousreply 3510/02/2012

Nicole A/A++...not!

It is obviously Kelly R and referring to Beyonce as the approving person in her life.

by Anonymousreply 3610/02/2012

Another vote for Eddie Redmayne for #3.

by Anonymousreply 3910/02/2012

Fergie was my first gut - when there were only two posts on this item (damn Primetime finally let up, after 24+ hours)

by Anonymousreply 4010/02/2012

#1 is Kelly Rowland/Destiny's Child/Beyoncé

by Anonymousreply 4110/02/2012

They make #3 sound like Cumberbatch.

by Anonymousreply 4210/02/2012

How the hell has Eddie Redmayne's profile risen astronomically over the past year?

by Anonymousreply 4310/02/2012

Pretty sure 1 is Kelly Rowland

by Anonymousreply 4410/02/2012

R43-- les Miz

Eddie Redmayne, exciting new screen personality! ;)

by Anonymousreply 4510/02/2012

R44 I was thinking Kelly Rowland too, but I don't think she was ever thisclose to being an A solo artist.

by Anonymousreply 4610/02/2012

Kelly Rowland was never A+++ when she was in Destiny's Child.

by Anonymousreply 4710/02/2012

YES. I just forked over $18 to post in this thread. What an idiot.

But I couldn't help myself. I am utterly convinced that #3 is Tom Hiddleston (Loki of the Avengers and Thor, next to be seen in Jarmusch's ONly Lovers Left Alive, opposite Tilda Swinton). He was in a fauxmance with a bargain bin English actress named Susannah Fielding (who also happened to be a Wallander co-star, repped by his publicist, and known for a lesbian sex short) right around the time he was promoting The Deep Blue Sea. Susannah was dismissed rather abruptly just before the War Horse premiere, and Tom noticeably stumbled over his explanations. He's such a dork. A very lovable, very gay dork. (Can't understand why his growing legions of fangirls can't see it. Delusional.)

Darling Hiddles may be on the verge of coming out, however. He just did a psa/advert on the BBC in support of a program about gay rights in Uganda.

(P.S. His voice is pure sex.)

by Anonymousreply 4810/02/2012

Has Ryan Kwanten been "dating" anyone lately?

by Anonymousreply 4910/02/2012

Oh, I forgot about Hiddleston. You're right, he pings to the skies.

by Anonymousreply 5010/02/2012

Destiny's Child was A+++ as a group and Kelly was very close to being A list at the time she had that duet with Nelly that blew the fuck up. The song was everywhere, Kelly was everywhere and it was number 1 for weeks. There was a lot of hype and excitement about an album but then Mathew Knowles (her manager at the time) got scared she was outshining Beyonce. Hence his advice to load her album up with songs written by his other daughter Solange. The songs were crap and people were disappointed. Had she had better management that wouldn't have tried to stifle her popularity that definitely would have sent her into A list singer category.

I can just imagine if she'd followed Dilima up with a song like Motivation instead of that crap Solange song and all those other crap Knowles productions. But as it is, she rode with Mathew for too long and thus missed her moment.

Plus Kelly never seemed interested in guys and the only dating history I am aware of is her dumping some NFL player fiancee that she admitted to never having sex with. Also, Lance Bass tried to date her back in the day and the way he explained it it seemed like some industry inspired thing to get the two closet cases together.

by Anonymousreply 5110/02/2012

The other thing about Benedict Cumberbatch being #3 is that I can't see him having an issue with coming out. He works happily with Mark Gatiss, is obviously quite friendly with Zach Quinto and isn't the type to be a lead in a Rom Com. Also, as mentioned before, he was with Olivia Poulet for 12 years and then was dating some model last year but hasn't been seeing anyone since that has made the press. The Liv Tyler thing was shot down within a few hours of it being aired.

by Anonymousreply 5210/02/2012

There was only ONE A-lister out of Destiny's Child and it sure as hell was NOT Kelly Rowland, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 5310/02/2012

#3 is definitely not Cumberbatch. He's not gay... He's an asshole. He left Olivia to take advantage of his rising profile with the ladies. He's enormously talented, but an insufferable, entitled prick. He could take a page or two from Hiddleston's book on affability.

And for what it's worth, Redmayne has a non-celebrity girlfriend now, and they make a very cute couple, so it's not him.

by Anonymousreply 5410/02/2012

R38 Why would anyone flirt with Howard Stern?

by Anonymousreply 5510/02/2012

You've met him, r54?

by Anonymousreply 5610/02/2012

Which "him", R56? Cumberbatch, Redmayne, or Hiddleston? (I'm also R48.)

I have close friends in British TV who have had direct and indirect dealings with all three. The community is quite small...surprisingly so. The consensus opinion among my friends is that Tom and Benedict (Ben) are both very, very driven. To be fair, since I threw so much shade at Ben, I should probably say that I also have friends who think he's perfectly lovely when he wants to be.

Eddie is apparently more reserved. (He also has a PHENOMENAL singing voice -- not info from friends, but my own observation from the Les Mis teasers/previews. Wow.)

Not much in the way of gossip, I know, but that's all I have -- and all of it admittedly 2nd/3rd hand. Worth $18? Probably not.

Disclaimer: I'm unabashedly in love with Tom.

ETA: Just saw on my Twitter feed that Ben is being tapped to play Julian Assange for Dreamworks. Drive and tremendous talent will take him far...rumored personality defects notwithstanding. Kudos.

by Anonymousreply 5710/02/2012

Cumberbatch also co-starred in the very successful West End stage version of "Frankenstein," so to refer to him mostly as a TV actor would be kind of ignorant. But the finest minds don't tend to go in for professional blind item writing.

by Anonymousreply 5910/02/2012

I should probably cease thread-bombing this blind items discussion and start my own Tom Hiddleston thread now that I've coughed up my dues, but, alas, I'm too tired.

I'll just leave any doubters (assuming interest at all) with the following gaydar incinerating evidence of Hiddleston's all too obvious (IMHO) homosexuality. If Tom doesn't reduce your gaydar to ashes in this pic, then his flame-throwing car companion will do the honors.

God, I love this man.

by Anonymousreply 6010/02/2012

[quote]Joan Jett is out. Has been forever.

No...she's in a glass closet; never said it publicly, though DUH.

And she was arguably a lot more famous with her second group (the Blackhearts) than her first (The Runaways). Never gone solo.

by Anonymousreply 6110/02/2012

Can we just say #3 is Ryan Kwanten and call it a day? If for no other reason than I want it to be true?

by Anonymousreply 6210/02/2012

Ann Wilson is a good guess, but I am not aware of any popular solo work she has done.

by Anonymousreply 6310/02/2012

?

by Anonymousreply 6410/02/2012

Told Y'all.

by Anonymousreply 6510/02/2012

by Anonymousreply 6610/02/2012

It really could be Stevie Nicks. Despite her high-profile boyfriends in the 70's and early 80's she's been single ever since. Check out her album artwork from her early solo years, always gauzy Sapphic fantasy photos with her girlfriends posing languidly together. She made a reasonable solo splash, but didn't achieve Streisand or Madonna heights. I would categorize Fleetwood Mac as A-list, but collectively and not it's 5 parts though obviously Stevie Nicks was the shining star and Buckingham plays serious guitar. Her mother just died last year and her father not that many years prior, so maybe Stevie was waiting for them to be gone.

Buckingham said in Rolling Stone "Stevie had a problem with fidelity, variety was in her blood."

by Anonymousreply 6710/02/2012

I was thinking Stevie Nicks, too, but people on this thread have convinced me that it is Kelly Rowland.

by Anonymousreply 6810/02/2012

#3 is Allen Leech.

by Anonymousreply 6910/02/2012

I like Kelly Rowland for #1, too, but -- "She has also been a sex symbol for lots of guys over the years." I don't think so???

"....shows that person does have kind spot after all." I would imagine this to be Beyonce but her "reputation" is that she HAS a kind spot.

by Anonymousreply 7010/02/2012

that's true, R70

I wonder if the person that "does have a kind spot after all" is known for being like that by the public, or privately. Elsewhere, people thought that sounded like Simon Cowell (which it kind of does)

by Anonymousreply 7110/02/2012

I think the person Kelly would be afraid of would be Beyonce's weird father.

Ann Wilson's been out for a while, and who's Stevie ever going to be afraid of?

by Anonymousreply 7210/02/2012

In her new bullshit bio, Ann Wilson claims she's straight.

by Anonymousreply 7310/02/2012

Maybe Stevie would be afraid of Rhiannon, the Welsh witch.

by Anonymousreply 7410/02/2012

Does Chynna Phillips fit, with her mother, Michelle, being the person she's afraid of?

by Anonymousreply 7510/02/2012

Stevie Nicks might be afraid of ex-lover Lindsey Buckingham's reaction. He's known for being a prick and was nasty to her for many years, angry about being dumped and jealous of her solo success.

He was also involved with Anne Heche, who then went on to lez out with Ellen D. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 7610/02/2012

I thought the same thing -- Stevie fearing the reaction of Lindsay Buckingham, who she imagines might say something like "Told you so" because she didn't remain with him.

I saw her at a club in Hollywood when she went to hear the new wonder, Ricki Lee Jones. She was at a table filled with all women, which seemed odd at the time.

by Anonymousreply 7710/02/2012

Belinda was my first though before I saw other replies. Her republican husband could be the person she was afraid of. Didn't she say in her book that she had to protect her gay son from her husbands reaction?

Kelly Rowland was never near A list.

by Anonymousreply 7810/03/2012

I thought of Stevie Nicks, too. Weren't there rumors about her years ago when Sheryl Crow produced Stevie's Trouble in Shangri-La CD? There has been persistent bi/lez buzz about Sheryl Crow for a long time now, and Sheryl supposedly lived with Stevie for a while.

by Anonymousreply 7910/03/2012

I've never heard a single solo song from Kelly Rowland and I was a big fan of Destiny's child and would have followed. I think I heard something was coming out but DOA. I don't see how she is close to being A list. or even B list as a solo singer.

Same with Nicole S. what solo career?

by Anonymousreply 8010/03/2012

If you weren't a teen during the early 2000s then you probably do not get how big of a hit Dilemma was. she really was this close to making an A name of her own and successfully breaking away from just being that chick from Destiny's child.

by Anonymousreply 8110/03/2012

It was a hit but no way did anyone think it made her a really close a lister, r81.

by Anonymousreply 8210/03/2012

Maybe my interpretation of the blind isn't the same as everyone else's. When I read "Solo? Almost hit A list. Was thisclose." I take it to mean they were in a position to launch themselves into A list status, but something fell apart.

I don't take it to mean that they had a consistent ride at near A list status or that they are currently B list. Anyway, As I recall from my teen years if Kelly was going to make it that was definitely the moment it would have happened, all the right energy was there. But like I said, crappy management and crappy song selection among other things.

by Anonymousreply 8310/03/2012

How Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac not A-list?

by Anonymousreply 8410/03/2012

R48, etc., thanks for posting your viewpoint, and I agree that Cumberbatch is the wrong choice for #3.

I'm posting to say that you didn't need to fork over the 18 bucks to post that. Anyone can post to an established thread. Only paid members can start a new thread.

But now that you're paid up, I hope you'll do that. You sound like a valuable contributor so far.

by Anonymousreply 8510/03/2012

For her to have been "thisclose", that would have been more then just one big song. My vote was for Belinda because she had more then one hit song and really did have a successful solo career but fell apart.

by Anonymousreply 8610/03/2012

Kelly had recent hit with Motivation #17 on the hot 100 and #1 on the R&B chart, but it's been no where near as popular as Dilemma was and again she followed it up with a crap single. I hoped she would have learned her lesson. Still convinced she is a closet case for all the reasons I stated earlier, but I will concede that someone older might fit due to the sex symbol line.

I love The Bangles, but Belinda was before my time. Can someone list a few of her solo songs. I also had a thought that it might be Cindy Lauper, but I think Cindy would be out and proud. Also, not sure she was ever sexy (again before my time so IDK).

by Anonymousreply 8710/03/2012

It is NOT Stevie Nicks. First of all, she's always been A-list as either part of Fleetwood Mac or when she's been solo. Second, she has had a number of boyfriends over the year and is currently with someone, a musician, whom she credits with helping her create her latest album. He also appears in a few of the videos.

by Anonymousreply 8810/03/2012

Sorry, but I don't buy Justin Bieber as a fundie freak who thinks Halloween is a Satanic holiday. I know he's ostensibly Christian, yes, but he's also pro-gay, which would seem to clearly indicate he's moderate in his religious views.

#1 pretty clearly seems to be Kelly Rowland. I'm surprised no one's mentioned the show of support Jay-Z gave Frank Ocean after he came out; that would lead me to think that both he and wife Beyonce are accepting of gays, and that B (almost certainly "the person she was most scared of not being supportive") had no problem finding out the truth.

by Anonymousreply 8910/03/2012

1. Nicole Scherzinger?

Nope after the Pussycat her album kept getting pushed back and shelved.

Couldn't compete with Gwen,Fergie, Pink, Rihanna, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 9010/03/2012

Thank you r89, I am having trouble buying anyone else. I might say Belinda, but didn't she do that video where she made a rodie jack off in front of her when she was in The Bangles? She just comes off as incredibly straight.

I am 100% positive Kelly is a closet case, she fits in a lot of ways, and also wouldn't they have mentioned a husband if it were Belinda?

IDK, but I'm just saying even if it's not Kelly she is still a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 9110/03/2012

jesus- on what planet would the pussycat dolls be considered A++?

by Anonymousreply 9310/03/2012

To me the part of

[quote]"and the person she was most scared of not being supportive was actually really great and shows that person does have kind spot after all."

Sounds to me more like a producer, mentor kind of person like Usher, Kanye, or Simon Cowell (known for being a not very kind judge on AI and X Factor). That's why I go with Nicole Scherzinger.

by Anonymousreply 9410/03/2012

How has no one mentioned Henry Cavill for #3? He fits perfectly with the TV work and now more film roles and Superman.

Agree that #1 is Kelly Rowland and #2 seems like Bieber to me.

by Anonymousreply 9610/03/2012

They're over now (because of Nicole's ambitions), but when they were hot, the Pussycat Dolls were on fire. It was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 9710/03/2012

Yeah, Pussycat dolls where on fire, even when they initially broke up and got back together the single did well. But Nicole was full of herself if she thought she was going anywhere with that escaped-slave exagerated singing persona and a single called "Drop it like a Helicop" Um, last I checked helicopters are not supposed to drop things, unless we're talking about relief packages.

by Anonymousreply 9910/03/2012

Every single Nicole put out bombed. All the songs intended for her first attempt at a solo album were instead shoved onto the 2nd PCD album and were suddenly hits.

by Anonymousreply 10110/03/2012

I was a baby too r100 but I do recognize that a lot of guys were hot for Belinda by all accounts. They were all pretty hot..

This one is pretty interesting since she just moved back to Los Angeles after being away for 20 years. Why now?

by Anonymousreply 10210/03/2012

R48, really? Hiddleston? The guy who can't stop looking at women's boobs in interviews? Check out the video I linked. A girl on ONTD even said she was his fuck buddy.. and he's apparently hung too. I don't think he's gay, he's just British and naturally supportive of lgbt rights.

And R48, it's not that the fangirls are blind, it's that you are delusional. No, but seriously.. all gay men want guys to be gay, which is understandable. I would want him to be gay too, but I just don't think he is.

I do agree though that he is an extremely nice and talented guy. He's a great actor. I think it's genuine too. I think that's just how he is. It's funny that people mention Cumberbatch on this thread, because when all the cumberbatch fans started to notice what kind of guy he really is (a pretentious asshole basically), they all tried to find flaws with Tom. I seriously don't know why, but it seems like some of the Cumberbatch fans don't like Tom, or his fans.. which is weird, considering the actors are friends in real life, but whatever.. moving on. The one flaw they could find is that he's staring at women's breasts during interviews. LOL. He tries to be respectful to women, and he is. He said Scarlett was gorgeous both on the outside and on the inside. More guys could take a clue from him. But in the end he's still a guy, he's single and hot. And yes, he does check out girls from time to time, it's only natural.

I just don't see how the BI fits him either though.. he's not known for television mostly? I'm confused.

I would be proud to have him on our team, I just don't think he is gay. At the most I could see him being bi.. and just sleeping with people he likes. I could see him being pan. But fully fledged gay? nope. Just don't see it, sorry. Like I said.. I think he's just a guy comfortable in his own skin. He's British and supports LGBT rights. He grew up doing theatre ffs, I'm sure he has tons of gay friends. And I don't even think he minds being called gay.

by Anonymousreply 10310/03/2012

In 2002/2003, Rowland not only was selling millions of solo albums but she also got a starring role in that Freddy vs. Jason movie.

by Anonymousreply 10410/03/2012

I agree with R69 and R96. I think both are likely. I've suspected Allen Leech being gay for a while. I've never heard of a girlfriend and he just pings my gaydar like crazy. I also saw him checking out Rob James-Collier in one scene from Downton Abbey. On the other side.. he could just be a private guy, and he probably isn't high profile enough to get in the gossip mags anyway.

I agree with R96 that Henry Cavill is probably the more obvious choice.

by Anonymousreply 10510/03/2012

[quote]I'm posting to say that you didn't need to fork over the 18 bucks to post that. Anyone can post to an established thread. Only paid members can start a new thread.

Not when Primetime is on for 24 + hours.

R48 was probably getting Primetimed for too long and was so desperate to post that he caved in and went ahead and paid the $18. Exactly the purpose of those long Primetime blocks (even on Tuesdays before dawn). A few more who react like r48 (who knew he was giving in and that's why he apologized) and DL gets what they want.

Can't blame him, though; I've been very tempted myself, but too tired of paying the money only to not enjoy its benefits after the first surge of posting is over.

by Anonymousreply 10610/03/2012

R48, would you mind making that thread about Tom Hiddleston? I'd love to discuss him some more. I think he's a brilliant actor and probably one of the nicest guys in the biz today.

by Anonymousreply 10710/03/2012

#3 Jonas Armstrong

by Anonymousreply 10810/03/2012

Its silly and i don't believe in 99% of blind items especially from that site but i'm interested in finding out this one.

I'm going with Belinda for the last one. I think she's the only one that really can be. No way can someone like Kelly Rowland be though of as sexy and Nicole of the pussycat dolls? Doubt many even know or remember her name.

by Anonymousreply 10910/03/2012

Belinda's son is gay. Why would coming out be such a problem for her.

Where were these BI published? It could be one of those stupid Spice Girls that no one in the US has ever heard about.

by Anonymousreply 11010/03/2012

Remember the "Big Country Star" who was coming out turned out to be a woman most of us never heard of?

by Anonymousreply 11110/03/2012

Did OP confirm it's not Stevie? Cuz anyone who looked at liner notes and photos of her second album The Wild Heart would get a strong lezzie vibe. I always wondered if her brother's marriage to Lori Perry was really about her marriage to Lori? They all lived together in AZ and Lori changed her billing to Lori Perry-Nicks (I always thought she was the wife adn Stevie the hubby).

by Anonymousreply 11210/03/2012

3. Matthew Rhys?

by Anonymousreply 11310/03/2012

I watched that video interview of Belinda Carlisle and her son. She comes off much better than I would have thought. She seems very thoughtful and reasonable. And her son is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 11410/03/2012

[quote]R48 was probably getting Primetimed for too long and was so desperate to post that he caved in and went ahead and paid the $18.

Maybe so. Personally I can't imagine being so desperate to post my thoughts about celebrity gossip that I'd let that guide my membership decision, but I guess someone else might.

by Anonymousreply 11510/03/2012

also, Nicole was at a movie premiere or some industry party last week and she and Chris Brown were making out in front of everyone. Obviously if she's coming to terms with who she really is, she would NOT be making out with Chris Brown. It is NOT Nicole at all.

by Anonymousreply 11610/03/2012

Did anybody say Mel C, Sporty Spice?

by Anonymousreply 11710/03/2012

Have Mel C or sporty ever been close to A-List as a solo stateside? I don't believe so.

R110, she locked herself in a room for days after finding out her son was gay despite being okay with everyone else being gay. I could see her having trouble with it. Maybe her deep drug addiction has something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 11810/03/2012

Now I think it's Stevie Nicks.

by Anonymousreply 11910/03/2012

Mel C was in a 10-year relationship with a man whom she had a child with. By all accounts, it's Mel B and Geri that have Sapphic inclinations.

by Anonymousreply 12010/05/2012

r103 = Hiddleston's MEGA FANGIRLINA.

by Anonymousreply 12110/08/2012

1. Nicole Scherzinger

2. Beiber

3. Cumberbatch

by Anonymousreply 12210/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.