Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chuck Woolery has become a vile individual

Major conservative and Romney supporter.

Says Obama has 'attacked marriage'.

Just read his Twitter feed.

by Anonymousreply 2411/17/2012

What else do you expect from an entititled elder white male who recently professed his love to the teabaggers?

His twitter feed is downright scary. It really is amazing how the far-right paints this unrealistic in-the-bubble picture of the president as if he is the anti-Christ. The fact is that he just isn't as scary as they portray him to be.

by Anonymousreply 110/01/2012

And DL'ers are entitled to their opinion that Chuck Woolery and his fellow tea partiers, are morons.

You freepers need to learn that.

by Anonymousreply 310/01/2012

"Become" vile indicates that he was once acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 510/01/2012

Mr Woolery's excrement isn't vintage enough for the freepers on this thread. They'll take a heaping pile of Clint Eastwood's for their gourmet repast.

by Anonymousreply 710/01/2012

Ah, R2 and R6, such lovely human beings. Go lick Sarah's diseased hole.

by Anonymousreply 810/01/2012

R2 and R6's breasts are shaking like Bristol Palin's child in his mother's abusive arms.

by Anonymousreply 1010/01/2012

Please join me in dishing out F&Fs for several of our charming guests on this thread! (Namely, the homophobes and those who think freedom of speech protects one's idiocy from criticism.)

by Anonymousreply 1110/01/2012

[quote]Just read his Twitter feed.

No. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 1210/01/2012

HAS BECOME! He always was an insufferable, nasty Christian asshole. I can only imagine the bad karma circling around his house when he was married to another insufferable Christian asshole, Joann Pflug. I have always detested this gruesome twosome.

by Anonymousreply 1310/01/2012

r5 and r13 are right. His outlook is nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 1410/01/2012

He's just mad Love Connection was cancelled. Because that was a fine testament to the sanctity of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1510/01/2012

You mad, Chuckie?

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2012

Who knew a Chuck Woolery thread would elicit so much nastiness.

by Anonymousreply 1711/17/2012

Who knew Chuck Woolery was such a first class asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1811/17/2012

His wife has a fucked up last name.

by Anonymousreply 1911/17/2012

Are all game show hosts just insane rightwing loons?

I know he, Pat Sajack and Bob Eubanks are crazy rightwingers.

by Anonymousreply 2011/17/2012

not surprising because they sit there and talk and move and basically do nothing, especially nothing particularly masculine. So of course they're easily threatened. Lack of manhood.

by Anonymousreply 2111/17/2012

When I was reading up on Eubanks , I noticed this bit:

[quote]He appeared in Michael Moore's 1989 documentary Roger & Me. The film documented Moore's attempts to track General Motors CEO Roger Smith to confront him about the company's impact on Flint, Michigan and Moore's claim that it was responsible for massive downsizing.[24] Eubanks, a native of Flint, was interviewed about his views on the downsizing, and was filmed reciting an off-color anti-Semitic joke about AIDS

I don't recall this happening. Anybody?

by Anonymousreply 2211/17/2012

Aren't he and Eubanks both said to be horrible people in general?

by Anonymousreply 2311/17/2012

(paraphrasing Brian Williams discussing Donald Trump), Chuck Woolery passed the last exit to relevance in approximately 1989. No one gives a shit, Chuck. You WON'T be back in 2 & 2!

by Anonymousreply 2411/17/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!