Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a narcissistic asshole

He cheated on Maria Shriver constantly. And at one point in the '60 Minutes' interview when Leslie Stahl said to him, "You lied." He responded by saying, "You could say that."

He couldn't even admit that he lied, when it was obvious that he had been caught in a lie.

by Anonymousreply 9102/07/2014

by Anonymousreply 110/01/2012

I agree, OP. That 60 Minutes interview was obnoxious. I always thought Schwazenegger was an asshole, epecially when he announced for governor of California with no experience. He sucked as governor.

But the 60 Minutes interview confirmed that his deliberately deceiteful, inconsiderate and mean personal life confirms that he is not a decent person.

by Anonymousreply 210/01/2012

R1. Why does anyone care about any thread on DL? If you don't care, then stay the hell off this one.

by Anonymousreply 310/01/2012

I can't stand him. An interview with him is like watching the Nuremberg Trials.

by Anonymousreply 410/01/2012

He sort of seems like he wants to punish Maria for leaving him.

by Anonymousreply 510/01/2012

you sound like a bunch of fraus

by Anonymousreply 610/01/2012

I thought the SAME thing when I watched him on 60 minutes. He showed zero remorse for his actions, and the only concern he ever expressed was for keeping his victims silent. You can tell the guy wasn't even capable of lying, he thinks he can do no wrong! Total psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 810/01/2012

well, they certainly don't seem to have a close marriage, i mean you don't even want to tell your wife that you're having heart surgery??

by Anonymousreply 910/01/2012

And this is exactly why he does well in politics and women.

by Anonymousreply 1010/01/2012

And this observation about Arnold is something that has only recently dawned on you, OP? Tell me something I DON'T know; that Arnold is a narcissistic asshole is ancient history. As someone who lives in California and witnessed the republican railroading of Gray Davis, take it from me, there was no moral reason why Gray Davis needed to be ousted from office just so Arnie could squat his incompetant ass in the governor's seat--and there was ALOT about that "election", just like the one for president in 2000 and 2004 for that matter) that stunk like a skunk and always will.

by Anonymousreply 1110/01/2012

I recently watched an episode of either Nova or Frontline (I think it was Fronline) about California's energy challenges. Arnold was in it quite a bit, talking about taking CA into the future with stringent new clean energy mandates, clean car incentives, etc. Nice to hear all that from him and then see on 60 Minutes that he basically drives a fucking Mercedes semi truck. I'm sure it's a hybrid though, right?

by Anonymousreply 1210/01/2012

Does anybody remember the women who stepped forward during his Governator campaign and reported that Arnold had sexually harassed her? She may have been a staffer. Arnold said she was a liar, Maria said she was a liar, the woman was quickly hushed up, and the story buried. I was certain that she was telling the truth, yet it seemed that nobody wanted to hear it. I wonder where she is now?

by Anonymousreply 1310/01/2012

Apparently there were many women who came forward claiming he groped them. The sheer number makes me believe them. That along with what we now know about him. Poor Maria. How did she not know? Just listening to the man talk, you can tell there is something very off with him.

by Anonymousreply 1410/01/2012

He agreed with her. How is that not admitting that.

by Anonymousreply 1510/01/2012

About a month after he married Maria I saw him making out with a woman at the Ivy in Santa Monica. If she was even aware of half his shit - and she clearly was - she was an idiot for staying.

by Anonymousreply 1610/01/2012

[quote]Poor Maria. How did she not know?

She knew. The cheatee usually knows. I read an article a few years ago in which a woman -- somebody who was part of their casual or professional social circle -- was quoted saying that she and Maria locked eyes, and Maria had "the look of a woman who knows that you know her husband is cheating on her". I believe that they were at a function at a hotel and the implication was that Arnold had screwed somebody else (not the woman who reported this) the previous night there.

by Anonymousreply 1710/01/2012

He despises women and gets off on humiliating them. I feel sorry for his daughters because they know their father is a dog who despised and whored around on their mother even with ugly old women throughout the entire marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1810/01/2012

[quote]there was no moral reason why Gray Davis needed to be ousted from office just so Arnie could squat his incompetant ass in the governor's seat

Gray Davis wasn't going to let Enron off the hook for the financial rape of Northern California. Arnold was installed to protect Enron. You don't think it was really a "People's Recall," do you?

by Anonymousreply 2010/01/2012

I don't feel sorry for Maria. She was in it for the power too. Arnold wanted to be governor as a stepping stone to the presidency. Delusional. He really thought the Congress would change the eligibility law so he could run.

by Anonymousreply 2110/01/2012

[quote]He despises women and gets off on humiliating them

And they allow it.

As Marcie Rhodes said:

"And I can't blame Al, let's face it when you give a chimp a gun, you don't blame the chimp when it shoots someone."

by Anonymousreply 2210/01/2012

[quote]I don't feel sorry for Maria. She was in it for the power too.

She didn't want him to run.

by Anonymousreply 2310/01/2012

I always thought she was hot -- especially before she had her jaw done.

by Anonymousreply 2410/01/2012

This surprises you OP. He is a body builder for gods sake! Of course he is narcissistic and an asshole. He is German or Austrian, same difference, of course he is secretive and not a self reflective individual. It is obvious that Arnold is totally self absorbed and the people in his life are there only for his convenience. He has no emotional connection to anyone but himself.

by Anonymousreply 2510/01/2012

Maria Shriver is as innocent in all of this as Loretta Young once was when she "adopted" her daughter.

However. Arnold Schwarzenegger seems to have absolutely no remorse about anything.

And their kids are at various stages with things. One has started up at University. One has started up at High School. And so on. They do not deserve a public rehash of all of this right now.

by Anonymousreply 2610/01/2012

just yesterday I finished reasding "The Kennedy Curse" and it seems that extends to the people the Kennedy's marry. Very interesting book.

by Anonymousreply 2710/01/2012

When a picture of his father in an SS uniform was shown, Arnold said that the war was never mentioned by his family.

His take on it was that they supported Hitler, who promised them all such great things, but it all came to nothing. He characterized those believers as losers. He had contempt for those losers because they were losers, not because they supported Hitler. Not a word about the horrors of Hitler's reign for victims, the devastation of many countries.

I can't decide if Arnold is merely a narcissist or both that and a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 2810/01/2012

I used to work at "Room with a View" a households store that was partially owned by Maria. I'll tell you that she was a complete cunt to anyone and everyone. When her Mercedes pulled up, the entire staff was literally shaking. She was screaming right and left, almost psychotically and the manner she treated her employees was disgraceful. When the scandal with the housekeeper was exposed, I really understood her. It was like, "okay, you treat me like shit but I'm fucking your husband and I now have his kid." It doesn't excuse anything because we all know Arnold is/was a douche.

And just so we have both sides of the story, I'll give you an Arnold one. I was at Gold's Gym in Venice years back and he and his muscle bound friends were working out. A paraplegic was struggling by outside in his wheelchair. All these guys went to the window and began making fun of his body. It was incredible, especially from Mr. Special Olympics California.

by Anonymousreply 2910/01/2012

I refuse to have any sympathy for a woman in a celebrity (hollywood / sports) marriage whose husband cheats. That this is completely standard behavior for wealthy, entitled men is nothing new. It is easily predictable long before the wedding.

I have no idea why Maria Shriver went ahead with this sham of a marriage, but the notion that Arnie was going to be a devoted, faithful husband is patently ridiculous.

Poor Eva Longoria! Poor Sandy Bullock! Poor Maria Shriver! Who would've thunk it?!

by Anonymousreply 3010/01/2012

r15, AS said, "You could say that."

Of course, one can SAY anything. Arnold, however, was decidedly NOT sayng, "Yes, I LIED."

Big psychological and linguistic difference.

by Anonymousreply 3110/01/2012

Maria was no naif when she married Arnold, not about men (she's a KENNEDY!), not about him in particular.

She was enthralled and wanted to corral this Lothario, figuring her then-beauty would tame him.

Ya pays yer money,.......

by Anonymousreply 3210/01/2012

What I was surprised about was that he would be so blatant about being an asshole. I thought he would try to come across as being more contrite so as to garner some public support. Nope. He obviously doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks.

BTW, Patrick is the spitting image of Arnold as a young man.

by Anonymousreply 3310/01/2012

60 Minutes mentioned that Arnold and Maria dated for a long time before getting married. She must have known that he's a cold, callous guy before she walked down the aisle with him.

I wonder if she would have divorced him if the love child story had remained a secret from the public.

by Anonymousreply 3410/01/2012

Here's an article that ran in Spy Magazine years ago. It was around the time that he was trying to hide his father's Nazi background. He got an award from the Simon Wiesenthal center (just like Tammy Cruise bought one after the center lost its endowment to Bernie Madoff) as part of his PR campaign. He and his PR machine tried to exert absolute control on all information around him and resorted to harrassment, threats and lawsuits. I haven't read this in full in a long time, but it also goes into his penchant for getting his "helmet" polished.

by Anonymousreply 3510/01/2012

Whoopi Golgberg just now said on the View that Arnold has always been a dog, and aldo said Maria knew all this. Someone else commented (I think) that it was the baby that pushed Maria over the edge.

He is a HUGE asshole and it amazes me that those nuts in California even elected him as governor.

by Anonymousreply 3610/01/2012

Flash: you can be in love with someone and have sex with someone else- woman, man any sexual persuasion. In matters of love and lust, I forgive just about everything in my friends and family. Among celebrities politicians etc. I kind of don't care. I care about the work they are doing. Sometimes it goes too far (Edwards), but in general- it is THEIR problem. As for myself I have found love and relationships to be one of life's mysteries but I keep trying anyway. I am a pretty discriminating and critical person (I have learned to keep much to myself). But in matters of love and lust- well- you are on your own, brother, or sister or dear friend. You can count on me as a friend, but my best advice is not going to be anything I necessarily have followed!

Arnold and Maria made their own choices- for waht ever reasons.

by Anonymousreply 3710/01/2012

Arnold is a great, fun, gregarious guy and you folks have no reason to knock him.

First of all, like an earlier poster stated, Maria is a cold, elitist snob who regards the non-famous as peons. I can believe that she is miserable to live with, sleep with, and have children with. I think that Arnold wanted to leave but instead took the coward's way out and just cheated. Arnold loves voluptuous women and Maria is an anorexic smoker--not his type.

They are both users, but at least Arnold is a big donor to many charities so he does give back.

He is the ultimate alpha male and makes no apologies for it.

by Anonymousreply 3810/01/2012

What was Schwarzenegger hoping to achieve by writing this book? Gaining understanding? Absolution? The only thing that can come of it is further humiliation to his family and, of course, people will be more likely to scrutinize his motives for the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 3910/01/2012

How is it that people like Whoopi Goldberg can call men "dogs", which is a sexist and demeaning term but makes no effort to improve her own self. She is still sloppy, fat, untalented, big-mouthed and is a smoker but she can get away with calling certain men "dogs" because she disagrees with them.

Hypocrisy, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 4010/01/2012

Maria wasn't always an exoskeleton, R38.

by Anonymousreply 4210/01/2012

When did this place become a place for self-obsessed women to whine about "sexist" men?

by Anonymousreply 4310/01/2012

If anybody ever needs clarification of the term "reptilian humanoid", then look at Schwarzenegger - TWO racist-against-black words in ONE last name? - and his crypt keeper queen. COLD! CREEPY! SOCIOPATHIC! Ugly-ass Santa Monica Montana Blvd illuminati. Their poor kids. The gay one's existence is poetic, funny as hell in its way - for Ahnold, a gay son is truly the ultimate nightmare. For clarification, his election in California was obviously rigged. That time period for me ended my belief in American elections. They are so obviously staged. We might as well be in Nicaragua. You are all insane for caring about Obama or Mitt - either way, they are the same, and it is rigged.

by Anonymousreply 4410/01/2012

He is and always has been no more than a muscle-headed ego in a suit.

by Anonymousreply 4510/01/2012

[quote]When did this place become a place for self-obsessed women to whine about "sexist" men?

Probably the same time some misogynist Mother hating Sissies invaded.

This is th guy The Republicans wanted to change The Constitution for, so he would be able to run for President.

by Anonymousreply 4610/01/2012

[quote]What was Schwarzenegger hoping to achieve by writing this book? Gaining understanding? Absolution? The only thing that can come of it is further humiliation to his family and, of course, people will be more likely to scrutinize his motives for the marriage.

When being interviewed on 60 Minutes, he didn't want to answer any questions about his relationship with his lovechild because it would "drag his family through the mud again." When Leslie Stahl reminded him that he just released a BOOK on the subject (the one he was on the show to promote), he just bumbled like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 4710/01/2012

No info on his days as a kept man though...

by Anonymousreply 4810/01/2012

Arnold won the office of Gov'nor because he had no real competition. Let's see--there was the fat Mexican dude who was a member of "La Raza," the radical Chicano group that advocates for a race war against blacks, whites and asians, and the ultra right-winger who was cross-eyed.

It was a shoe-in, and yes, you can make an argument that Davis was railroaded out of office, although he too, was an ineffectual politican who let California spiral out of control.

by Anonymousreply 4910/01/2012

When being interviewed on 60 Minutes, he didn't want to answer any questions about his relationship with his lovechild because it would "drag his family through the mud again." =

"Read my book, b*****s!"

by Anonymousreply 5010/01/2012

Yes, Arnold did pose nude for gay men and loved it.

Arnold is very pro-gay and supports gay marriage, even though he is Catholic. He also supports the legalization of marijuana.

Oh, but he loves women too much!! Let's call him a "dog"!

by Anonymousreply 5110/01/2012

Craves, uses, and molests doesn't equal "loves," r51.

by Anonymousreply 5210/01/2012

OP, if your point is that a narcissistic asshole is a narcissistic asshole and that he will act like a narcissistic asshole when provided the opportunity, I suppose we can say, "Yes, congratulations on your reasoning skill."

For the rest of us (apart from lunatics and masochists who can't get enough of exposure to narcissistic assholes), we can deal with it by staying away from it. Like we do dog turds and the nastier cunts around us.

by Anonymousreply 5310/01/2012

Tons of women came forward in 2003 when he went after Grey Davis (as noted above). The press reported it, but the stories never got traction and Maria poo-pooed them.

As with others, I agree the kid was a game changer for her -- espcially a kid born to a...peon.

by Anonymousreply 5410/01/2012

A good friend (actress) worked on one his biggest hits, back in the 80's, and told the story of how he hit up any attractive woman on the set, on a constant basis . His line to her was " come to my trailer during one need know". She didn't, because he already had that reputation, even back then - and every woman on the set knew it too. It was just like he was ordering take -out. I think he's a psychopath too - and appears to have become an even bigger asshole now. His governorship was a huge failure, and the 60 Minutes interview just exposed his real problem - his arrogance , and lack of character.

by Anonymousreply 5510/01/2012

I found the advice Eunice gave Maria to be interesting, to say the least. I don't know if she said it simply as a woman who knows what men (or lots of humans) tend to be like --that they become resentful against those whom they perceive held them back, especially their women. Or if she gave the advice as a long-suffering political wife and Kennedy sister who was simply telling her it was her lot in life. Either way it wouldn't have turned out well for Maria.

by Anonymousreply 5610/01/2012

There was an online rumor that Vanessa Williams got her part in "Eraser" by fucking der Ahnold.

by Anonymousreply 5710/01/2012

Schwazenegger is a cold, calculating, self-absorbed, remorseless, selfish, mean, vindictive, sociopath with no redeeming qualities. Nice to have the record set straight but none other than the asshole himself. I always liked Maria and thought she had a brain; I guess not.

His '60 Minutes' interview was a disgusting piece of crap. Shame on CBS for giving him such a forum to make even more money by putting his tawdry, disgusting life on display. Why people still cheer him and wait around for his autograph is asinine.

His book deseves to dumped in the ash heep. And true to form, his new car is obnoxious and crass--just like him.

by Anonymousreply 5810/01/2012

The NYT gave his book a very caustic review.

Basically said he is a superficial braggart, opportunist and a bore.

by Anonymousreply 5910/01/2012

You Californians knew what you were in for and clearly didn't care. That Elliot Spitzer and Tony Weiner were driven to resign is another example of the weird double standard when it comes to democratic and republican politics.

by Anonymousreply 6010/01/2012

R60. I didn't want the asshole Schwarzenegger to run for governor. He had no experience doing anything in politics. Gray Davis was elected and then four months later a petition drive is underway to remove him from office--it was insane. I did not sign it. I didn't vote for Schwarenegger. (I can't even bring myself to call him by his first name since he's such a mean and callous douchebag.)

His campaign icon became a broom--as in, "clean house." And he did nothing of the sort. He left the state in a terrible mess.

Schwarzenegger is another Repug asshole. And now we learn--confirmed by the douchebag--that his personal life is also a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 6110/01/2012

Reminds me of another actor who got into politics...unfortunately he devastate the country not just a state.

Thanks Ronnie. Fuck you very much.

by Anonymousreply 6210/01/2012

[quote]You Californians knew what you were in for and clearly didn't care.

I don't know if Californians knew what they were in for, yet I agree with you re not caring.

I lived in CA at the time Arnold ran. I often saw banners and signs with the slogans, "Go Governator!" or similar language. People were creaming their pants at the idea of Arnold running the state ONLY because he was a popular actor and celebrity. They didn't seem to care that he had zero political experience. In conversation, many people told me how excited they were about voting for him and were unable to offer a rational argument re his lack of qualifications.

After he "won" the election, people from other states called me asking if Californians were crazy. Then again, this is the state that put BEDTIME FOR BONZO's Reagan in the same office, and he wound up in the The White House. This kind of WTF thinking is when I question if it's a good idea that so many people have the right to vote.

by Anonymousreply 6310/01/2012

He was probably elected by a crowd very similar to the one that elected former wrestler Jesse Ventura to the Minnesota governorship. A lot of young (under 40) first time male voters. I'm a CA native, but was living out of state when this was happening and had friends ask me about the election following the recall and I was at a loss. Gary Coleman, porn actress Mary Carey, among a boatload of attention-seeking doofuses who filed for candidacy in the primary.

Everyone, me included, had to step back and laugh at the entire process of sweeping out a governor who had the misfortune of stepping in at time that state revenue was plummetting due to the dot com bust. And he had to fend off a recall on top of just having been asked to govern.

by Anonymousreply 6410/01/2012

r64, that's exactly it. Both Ventura and Schwarzenegger were swept in to office by young voters who thought they were sticking it to 'the system" at a low point in their state's histories when the parties had been giving them weak hacks as candidates by voting in action heroes with big mouths and big egos. And in both cases, neither Ventura nor Schwarzenegger were able to do much of anything because they wanted to be elected because of their enormous egos--neither of them had any idea how to legislate or broker a deal.

They were both very lucky in that they were both exactly at the right place at the right time; I always laugh when you hear other actors (Ben Affleck, Alec Baldwin, etc.) talking about running for statewide or national office, because they just won't make it based on name recognition alone. You have to have a certain sort of image to be swept in to office as an actor and be very lucky, too. The other actors who have made it as elected officials--Ronald Reagan, Fred Thompson, Helen Gahagan--usually had to work the party system first much more than Ventura or Schwarzenegger did (or then Alec Baldwin or Ben Affleck would ever have the patience to do).

by Anonymousreply 6510/01/2012

But how could two craggy-featured creatures like Arnold and Maria birth such a pretty young man like Patrick? Don't know what the other sibs look like.

by Anonymousreply 6610/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 6710/01/2012

Which son is the gay one?

by Anonymousreply 6810/01/2012

I hate how they always say "Maria Shriver gave up her career for him to be governor"

She was already cut back to occasional intros on Dateline and a rare update if there was breaking news in between the time Nightly News aired on the east and west coast. Not exactly a full time work load.

by Anonymousreply 6910/01/2012

[quote]She is still sloppy, fat, untalented, big-mouthed and is a smoker but she can get away with calling certain men "dogs" because she disagrees with them.

I'm laughing at R40 who equates Whoopi's looks and smoking (I'm aghast!) with Schwarzenegger's behavior.

This poster acts as if Whoopi hasn't been called every possible derogatory name. I don't like her, but I thought this was way over the line.

by Anonymousreply 7010/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 7110/02/2012

I love Whoopi Goldberg and by mean she is a woman with curves, and by loudmouthed, you mean she says what she thinks, and by ugly, you mean she isn't the white wonder of the woman world, then you would the right, racist and misogynistic. Why is it no one says Elizabeth Hsselbeck is loudmouthed? She is just as opininated as Whoppie, and maybe even less polite about it, but because she is a white skinny, pretty republican, she can be whoever she wants to be. Women cannot be opiniomated just as men are for some reason unless we meet men's notions of beauty. Looks does not equal iintelligence one way or another you bunch of douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 7202/16/2013

Most women he slept with were not good-looking, he seems to be intimidated by attractive women in the best age, early 20s. He once told a story about his youth, where his mother feared he would be gay.

by Anonymousreply 7302/16/2013

C`mon,OP...,tell him that straight to his face.

by Anonymousreply 7402/16/2013

The California electorate sounds like a bunch of lemmings.

by Anonymousreply 7502/16/2013

People shouldnt call men dogs, dogs are loyal.

by Anonymousreply 7602/16/2013

One of the network news affiliates sent a reporter to Graz, Austria during A's campaign to get the reaction of his home town. They were all jazzed that one of their own would soon run the largest state in the US but when asked if they'd vote for him to govern Styria, they all looked shocked and said NO! A governor there would have to have education and political experience, both of which Arnold lacked.

by Anonymousreply 7702/16/2013

Oh I don't know, R72. I know plenty of women who can't stand Elizabeth H or The View.

by Anonymousreply 7802/16/2013

People with a right to return to other countries should not be allowed in US public office (or in public service.)

by Anonymousreply 7902/16/2013

"People shouldnt call men dogs, dogs are loyal."

I generally call man-sluts "dicks", because nothing is less loyal than a dick.

by Anonymousreply 8002/17/2013

Talked to a long-term Republican in CA at the time of Arnold's election. Gray Davis's recall was motivated by CA supposedly going bankrupt. Worse she said that the fees for DMV registration tripled, Davis's worst mistake. Californians were lining up around the block to register to vote in protest, as CA is car dependent.

Arnold was one Repub, with instant name recognition, who could draw huge crowds among minorities, and thus massive pap attention. Big Repub donors soon followed. Some Democrats believed that Marias' Democratic connections could temper Arnold, or at least push a middle-of-the-road agenda, and deal with the stalemate over the budget cuts in Sacramento.

by Anonymousreply 8102/17/2013

I am married to a narcissist husband so I guessed (after his book came out which I know nothing about but..) he didn't seem to show any remorse for a 15 year old lie. He had been caught cheating some years ago and Maria knew and was really mad so much so that she kept her eyes on him for awhile. Maria is not ugly (as arnold is no great looking man to me!) so I doubt she married him due to his celab. status as she is a success in her own right but if she does take him back, I will start wondering. A person can't help who they love but when it gets to be so one sided and filled with secrets, lies, entitlement, his self importance, grandoise fantasy persona,etc. then Maria is actually loving someone she thought was one way and turned out to be the opposite of what she was probably looking for. Narcissists' can fool their spouse for a long time as I have been with mine eighteen years and started knowing him about twelve years after the fact. I was a needy, caring woman and he bought me. He's gone (a week, if you don't count his secret place he's had since Oct of 2012 and stayed there for at least 3 mos. of it) but wants to come home as nothing has happened. The man is full of lust, loves to be the sexual sadist to submissive prostitutes. He even has his family fooled.

by Anonymousreply 8203/04/2013

R72 Whooping Goldgerg has Ineed gotten fat, f-a-t fat. I wish she'd take better care of herself. I do agree with her on a lot of things, but I do admire her intelligence and ethics. WhoopimGoldberg is in her way, wise.

by Anonymousreply 8303/04/2013

He is insufferable, if Maria would not have married him he would be sweeping the streets or working as a garbage man in Austria now.

by Anonymousreply 8403/04/2013

old photo

by Anonymousreply 8502/05/2014

OK I see why she married him.

by Anonymousreply 8602/05/2014

OP, please post again to let us know if Arnold is still a narcissistic asshole. Without you we can't tell. For all we know he's been converted.

by Anonymousreply 8702/06/2014

always amazes me when celebs get caught cheating and have to pretend like it wasn't part of the deal. i'm sure there are some who commit to being monogamous but when you're dealing with marrying a spouse who is that rich AND sexually in demand, you make agreements. But when they're caught, they have to revert back to the assumption they were in a committed monoogamous relationship. (that said, my guess is that banging the maid falls outside of any agreement or understanding they might've had).

When was the last time a celebrity got "caught" cheating and said "its ok, I'm in an open relationship"? Because most are, from free-for-alls to much stricter guidelines agreed upon by both partners.

by Anonymousreply 8802/06/2014

Tell us something we DON'T know, op!

by Anonymousreply 8902/06/2014

OP can't reply to this old thread. He passed on in Nov. 2012.

by Anonymousreply 9002/06/2014

"when you're dealing with marrying a spouse who is that rich AND sexually in demand, you make agreements. But when they're caught, they have to revert back to the assumption they were in a committed monoogamous relationship."

A good "arrangement" includes an agreement that neither spouse will humiliate the other, in private or in public. Sexual fidelity may not matter to some people, but everyone alive has their pride!

Schwarzenegger was pathetically indiscrete and attracted rumors, published stores and lawsuits over the years, he wasn't keeping up his side the assumed arrangement. And then he fathered a child on the long-term maid, which counts as both public and private humiliation. Nobody would stay with him after that.

by Anonymousreply 9102/07/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!