Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Schwarzenegger admits to 'hot affair' with Brigitte Nielsen

Schwarzenegger admits to 'hot affair' with Brigitte Nielsen

By Juliet Williams and Michael R. Blood The Associated PressAssociated Press

Posted: 09/29/2012 10:36:39 AM PDT

September 29, 2012 5:41 PM GMTUpdated: 09/29/2012 10:39:13 AM PDT

In this file photo taken Nov. 16, 2003, then Gov.-elect Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, smile as they walk to a meeting of his transition committee, in Sacramento, Calif. (The Associated Press)LOS ANGELES - Arnold Schwarzenegger is confirming that he had a "hot affair" with actress Brigitte Nielsen at a time he and Maria Shriver were dating and already living together.

Schwarzenegger and Nielsen co-starred in the 1985 film "Red Sonja." Nielsen write in a memoir published last year that she and Schwarzenegger had an "outrageous affair" while making the movie and that she did know until later that he was involved with Shriver.

In his memoir "Total Recall," coming out Monday, Schwarzenegger writes that he and Nielsen did indeed have a "hot affair," but he knew it wouldn't last. In fact, their "fling" only made him realize that he wanted to marry Shriver.

Nielsen would soon marry Schwarzenegger's fellow action star, Sylvester Stallone.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4610/10/2012

The affairs are not what Shriver considers to be the betrayal (she's a Kennedy woman after all), it's the fact that it all came out and Arnold's making it worse by talking about it.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 109/29/2012

Such a douche. Why write about it other than to humiliate his wife even further.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 209/29/2012

How on earth was this asshole elected governor?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 309/29/2012

[quote]How on earth was this asshole elected governor?

A question Texans have been getting post-Ann (RIP).

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 409/29/2012

I refuse to believe that Schwarzenegger only has the one outside child.

I'm on the fence about Maria Shriver but I think that she is maybe going to keep quiet until after the divorce and then write a book about the whole thing.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 509/29/2012

Kindergarten Cop happens to be on cable right now, and, damn, Arnold has some nasty looking teeth. Disgusting.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 609/29/2012

He drove poor Brigitte to drink!

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 709/29/2012

Sure he fucked around on maria endlessly the whole time they were together.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 809/29/2012

Flava Flav got Schwarzenegger's seconds

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 909/29/2012

I never found that man attractive.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1009/29/2012

Impregnating the maid in the same bed Maria slept in, AND not doing anything to prevent the maid from blabbing about it--that's kind of extreme.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1109/29/2012

One might have an affair with Brigitte Nielsen, but one cannot have a hot affair with Brigitte Nielsen.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1209/29/2012

Some women have really low self-esteem. Why else would a seemingly intelligent woman like Maria stay with a pig like Arnold? There were rumors about his philandering ways during his campaign for governor, so we know she knew about some of his cheating.

Why hasn't she divorced him yet?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1309/29/2012

[quote] Schwarzenegger's fellow action star, Sylvester Stallone

I thought the Arnold and Sylvester were the same person. Do you mean that there are two such engaging people?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1409/29/2012

And in case all of this wasn't enough he made some assinine statement about not sharing the book royalties with Maria. As if she's fucking wants them.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1509/29/2012

The part of his life he won't mention is how he financed his training while in Austria.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1609/29/2012

+1 for Brigette -1 for Arnold

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1709/29/2012

I saw him person when he was governor when he was wearing little tennis shorts and a t-shirt (it some physical fitness thing for kids), and he has the most unusual body shape I've ever seen. He looked like an oversized midget. He wasn't at all attractive.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1809/29/2012

Yes, does he mention in his new book renting his dick to men of means when he was starting out?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 1909/29/2012

Yeah, R18- seeing him in person feels off, considering the roles he's most famous for.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2009/29/2012

And let's just point out the hypocrisy of the right wing: They wanted him to run for president at one time (probably still do).

Do you think they give a shit that he wasn't born here (bonus pts for *Austria*)? Do you think they'd give a shit that he didn't go to college, so no transcripts to scrutinize? Do you think they'd care that his father was a Nazi (again, bonus pts)? or that he's a serial adulterer? Or that he's a *Hollywood* "actor"?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2109/29/2012

Okay, here's my favorite Schwarzenegger-Nielsen rumor:

First she fucked Schwarzenegger, then Stallone, everyone knows that. But reportedly Nielsen used to tell everyone about the time she arranged a three-way with herself, Schwarzenegger, and Stallone. She said it was very hot, except for the way they totally ignored her.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2209/29/2012

My Danish Tart drives all the men crazy, now where did my Italian toy boy husband hide the vodka...?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2309/29/2012

he does suck dick

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2409/29/2012

Brigitte was attractive back then, but then again he sounds like he would fuck anything. Maria is looking like the crypt keeper.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2509/29/2012

[quote]One might have an affair with Brigitte Nielsen, but one cannot have a hot affair with Brigitte Nielsen.

She didn't always look like she works the streets:

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2609/29/2012

Didn't 'You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again' expose Stallone as a scat freak?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2709/29/2012

I wonder how he financed his early body building years. Construction work, yeah riiiiight....

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2809/29/2012

She was sexy as hell in that Eddie Murphy movie. And she loves the Lizzie action.

The thought of Sly and Ahhhnold bumping their shitpussys makes me want to throw-up.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 2909/29/2012

Is it true that Aaahhhnallld used to solicit men during his early years in California?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3009/29/2012

Sly has a very little cock likes to bottom though

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3109/29/2012

[quote]Sly has a very little cock

Ahem...

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3209/29/2012

R3, Arnold was a famous name in a liberal blue state, with a majority of non-white voters. Dems thought Maria would bring Kennedy influence. Repubs wanted a figurehead that would get free publicity. The crowds of minorities coming to see a celeb and an immigrant who had achieved the American dream were huge. CA was going bankrupt, with governmental fees going skyward. Repubs blamed the teacher's unions; cutbacks were threatened. DMV registration fees tripled overnight. After that the line to register to vote wrapped around the block with angry citizens. The Repubs convinced traditional conservative candidates to drop out of the race, thinking they could dictate policy with Arnold as gubernator.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3309/30/2012

The Kennedy women sure do know how to pick their men.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3409/30/2012

Brigitte Nielsen is a member of what I class as a small group of tall amazon celebrity women with big jugs that appeal to mostly gay men. Julie Newmar(TV Batman's Catwoman) is a long time favorite. It must be that they look like a good looking guy in drag. What do the rest of you readers think of my theory?

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3509/30/2012

R12 Brigitte is a mess now but she was very hot in the 80s. 1 of those tall, broad girls who appealed to straight men. With her huge frame she stood out compared to the average rail thin model or hollywood chick.

I always knew Arnold and Brigitte had to have fucked when they filmed "Red Sonja". They were both too hot not to. Back then I woulda fucked Arnold. He looks awful now though.

Maria Shriver is a fool. How did she not know what Arnold was up to these last 30 years? He's a dog.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3609/30/2012

Oh, THAT'S why she was barfing in the park.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3709/30/2012

I'll never forget when Maria went on The Oprah Show a few days before the CA election (to defend against the womanizing charges) She said something like I hate when people say oh shes a Kennedy they are raised to look the other way. The look awkward pained look in Oprah's eyes said everything.....

"but you are Maria, you are."

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3809/30/2012

Same here, r18. I saw Arnold in person and I also thought he had a strange body. Could it be from all the years of steroids? He's strangely proportioned, and "oversized midget" is the perfect description.

Slightly OT, but I have a couple of German friends and they both told me Arnold's German dialect and phrasing is their equivalent of hillbilly English or Cockney English. They said his German dialect is considered very low-class and other Germans/Austrians make fun of it.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 3909/30/2012

[quote]Arnold Schwarzenegger is confirming that he had a "hot affair" with actress Brigitte Nielsen at a time he and Maria Shriver were dating and already living together.

It's not a good idea to live together before marriage, so if Shriver was foolish enough to do that, it's her own fault that Arnold cheated on her.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4009/30/2012

you are in the wrong place r40....the Dr. Laura fan page is elsewhere

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4109/30/2012

There are plenty of photos on radaronline.com and other websites of Arnold wearing bathing trunks in recent years.

One doesn't need to see him in person to see that he has an odd body.

The photos in recent years tell the story.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4209/30/2012

R40 posts this exact thought regularly on Datalounge. He is Datalounge's resident who works in family law and is always very ready to voice his opinion on living together and how it is not advisable.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4309/30/2012

I wish Arnold had never let himself go. He was so hot even if he was a jerk back in the day.

The thought of Arnold and Sylvester together in bed back in their primes....HOT

now just throw in Dolph and Jean-Claude...yum

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4409/30/2012

Brigitte is so relevant again. Not only is she in Ahhhnold's book but now Miley Cyrus is TOTALLY copying that short hot blonde hair style Brigitte rocked in the 80s.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4510/10/2012

That spoiled little cuntry hick owes me royalties for stealing my look! No matter what she does she will never have a Danish tart tasting vajayjay like me.

by Please STFU already. We know you are slimereply 4610/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.