Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My trick just asked me for "cab fare." How sad.

We hooked up on Craig's list. He rode the bus over on his own account.

We had great wild sex and as he was getting dressed in some ghetto voice I hadn't heard all night he "axed" me for some cab fare.

I said, I dont give away money. Sorry. He looked STUNNED. And then got quiet and was mad. Didnt look me in the eye after that.

So, a certain age, a certain culture and the hand is out. Give me. Give me. I want $$$$$$$$. You should give me money. Asking for it is part of who I am. It is owed me. It is as natural and easy to do as it is to breathe.

Ruined my high, it did.

by Anonymousreply 8510/09/2012

You want to be murdered, right? Death by trick.

by Anonymousreply 209/27/2012

After great wild sex, I would have been happy to give my hott trick a twenty for cab fare. Besides, it's an excuse to get him out...

by Anonymousreply 309/27/2012

[quote]So, a certain age, a certain culture and the hand is out.

you sound insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 409/27/2012

You're an asshole, OP.

by Anonymousreply 509/27/2012

OP thinks that the trick was there for his good looks.

by Anonymousreply 609/27/2012

[quote]So, a certain age, a certain culture and the hand is out. Give me. Give me. I want $$$$$$$$. You should give me money. Asking for it is part of who I am. It is owed me. It is as natural and easy to do as it is to breathe.

Told ya.

by Anonymousreply 709/27/2012

Not as good as two towels and turkey meatballs. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 809/27/2012

It's Graduation Day!

Haul out those Herb Ritts'

marble columns and plinths

Stack the books; no one sits!

You've arrived….

Wear the collars wide and high,

Hide those chins with bow tie

Hermes hankies will keep your drooping eyes dry!

You've arriiiiiiiivvvvved!

by Anonymousreply 909/27/2012

You pick up a trick on Craigs list and you think it's for free? Cab fare is the least you should have given. Or maybe you gave him the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 1009/27/2012

OP, when Craig's List hook ups come to my place, I routinely tell them afterward there is a $10 room charge. I mean if we had gone to a hotel we would have paid, no?

by Anonymousreply 1109/27/2012

He went to your place. You didn't go to his. The least you could have done is give him cab fare to get home. You're being a dick.

by Anonymousreply 1209/27/2012

You're an idiot for inviting a total stranger into your home.

And a cheapskate, seeing as he schlepped all the way to your place, and wasn't asking for much.

And a racist, for your whole ghetto 'axed' shpiel.

by Anonymousreply 1309/27/2012

Wow, if this is for real, which I highly doubt, you are one awful douchebag. Karma's a bitch, though, you Craiglist trick picking shitstain.

by Anonymousreply 1409/27/2012

Obviously he's part of the 47%.

by Anonymousreply 1509/27/2012

Weren't you afraid he was gonna steal your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 1609/27/2012

I see herpes in your future.

by Anonymousreply 1709/27/2012

Honey, I watch em like a hawk.

He asked to go in my bathroom and was in there less than 2 seconds, really. when he came out i said that was quick and he just mumbled. Nothing in there to take. I knew what he was looking for. He went in there closed the door, opened the medicine cabinet and nothing. So, he left.

Dont let this baby face fool you, sister.

by Anonymousreply 1809/27/2012

My trick? My trick?

Is your name Quentin Crisp?

by Anonymousreply 1909/27/2012

I suppose you'll be voting for Romney-Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 2009/27/2012

You must be a cheapskate Freeper...I'm sure you'll be voting for Romney.

by Anonymousreply 2209/27/2012

THAT is what you think is whitty banter and pointless bitchery: you must be for Romney.

WOW. This place really has fallen on hard times.

Paging misshelenbedd.

by Anonymousreply 2309/27/2012

"My trick..." How sad is that.

by Anonymousreply 2409/27/2012

[quote]THAT is what you think is [bold]whitty[/bold] banter and pointless bitchery: you must be for Romney. WOW. This place really has fallen on hard times.

As you've just proven!

by Anonymousreply 2509/27/2012

This post made me laugh out loud for real. Thanks for that, OP.

But ARE a cunting bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2609/28/2012

What possible item of value does anyone keep in eir bathroom medicine cabinet?

by Anonymousreply 2709/28/2012

Watch out OP. Karma may get you and your next post may be about how you caught that penis severing disease from your Craiglist 'trick.' In fact, now may be a good time to consider celibacy.

by Anonymousreply 2809/28/2012

[quote]OP, when Craig's List hook ups come to my place, I routinely tell them afterward there is a $10 room charge. I mean if we had gone to a hotel we would have paid, no?

The linens don't clean themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2909/28/2012

I think the trick stole one of your Madame Alexander dolls, OP.

It's the one you call "Christine" that you put across from your place at the breakfast table every morning.

by Anonymousreply 3009/28/2012

dammit I am like 50 years old and hate the term "trick"... hell I didnt like it when I was 20, either... to quote that republican chick, "Stop it!"

by Anonymousreply 3109/28/2012

R13, good for you, best comment so far

by Anonymousreply 3209/28/2012

um, Codependa, if you dont like "trick" call your anonymous sex partners what you want. But let me call mine what i want.

by Anonymousreply 3309/28/2012

[quote]Honey, I watch em like a hawk.

Of course you do. You're a whore, darlin'. Whores always look out for their own financial best interests.

[quote]We had great wild sex and as he was getting dressed in some ghetto voice I hadn't heard all night he "axed" me for some cab fare.

When trolling for "thug niggaz" on Craigslist, one must naturally expect such outcomes. The only polite thing to do, in return for him fulfilling your "Mandingo fantasies," is to give him a $20 for cab fare back uptown to Harlem or whatever.

Again, you're a whore, darlin', but in this case, it's *you* who needs to do some payin', not him.

by Anonymousreply 3409/28/2012

Not a whore at all. Never took money for any sex. If you are going to put on grandiose airs, R35, at least look up your words so you don't embarrass yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3509/28/2012

OP...he knows where you live. I'd watch your uppity attitude.

If you know he took the bus to your place, and you readily addmit that you had great, wild sex. So then you could have given him $5 or $10 for a taxi. You know, pay a little for services rendered. Yes, it still would have been awkward, but Internet hook-ups are awkward in the first place. It's not like you're any better simply because your sex didn't include a bus ride.

by Anonymousreply 3609/28/2012

R36, it is common courtesy -- in a city like New York, where most people lack access to a personal vehicle -- to provide cab fare for guests who visit your domicile, from distant areas of the city, for the purposes of fucking the shit out of you. This fare is in consideration of the avoidance of *you* having to travel to an unseemly area, such as Harlem or Crown Heights, where you are very likely to sustain a risk of robbery if choosing to visit a trick in his own "territory." While many entitled Chelsea queens seem to have the attitude that someone should consider it a "privilege" to travel there to service their princely ass, in reality it's generally a pain in one's ass to do so via public transport, particularly late at night. Thus, the only proper thing to do is to provide a moderate sum for cab fare, in consideration of the fact that your trick likely has to work in the morning, too, and that forcing him to take the subway or bus could add an hour or so to his trip home.

by Anonymousreply 3709/28/2012

OP when I fuck a trick on CL he always spends lots of dough on me. You sound cheap. If you're not the younger prettier one you fork over the dough. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 3809/28/2012

[quote]So then you could have given him $5 or $10 for a taxi.

You must not live in Manhattan, dear. $10 would cover about 40 blocks at most, a distance better covered by public transport or even walking. The trick was most likely traveling from an area requiring a $25-$35 cab fare at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 3909/28/2012

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 4009/28/2012

The trick knew, or should have reasonably been expected to know, he did not have funds for the return trip. The trick should have made that known to the John BEFORE there was agreement for him to make the trip.

On the flip side, but to a lesser degree, the John should have been wise enough to inquire if an exchange of funds would be required.

This 1-act play reads more like a RentBoy script than a story of 2 guys just wanting to get off.

by Anonymousreply 4109/28/2012

You are bitching about the possibility of having to pay your "trick" $25-$35 for cab fare? Are you fucking poor yourself you piece of trash? You would have easily spent more than $35 had you gone out on a legitimate date. Get a better paying job. Nobody wants a broke ass sugar daddy, especially when your personality is probably as offensive as your looks. Money is all you have to work with!

by Anonymousreply 4209/28/2012

R40. Where was it sated that OP's trick lives in Manhattan? But even if he does, I don't feel that OP is obligated to give his trick $25-$30.

I only was trying to imply with my suggestion of $5 or $10 that perhaps OP could offer him some money as some sort of contribution to transportation home. OP is under no obligation to give the trick the entire amount of a $30 taxi ride.

I think OP's attitude sucks and is rather rude, but he still doesn't have to pay for the full taxi fare. Otherwise, yeah, the trick needs to take the bus.

by Anonymousreply 4309/28/2012

Way to humiliate a trick.

'NO towel for you!', 'Do I run a Bed and Breakfast?', 'Pay for your own cab fare', The Walk of Shame just no longer cuts it for some people.

When we no longer treat tricks with a minimum of respect we can no longer call ourselves a civil society. To quote Donna Versace: Get Out!

by Anonymousreply 4409/28/2012

How, exactly, in asking you for some cab fare to get home, did your trick drop 'axed' into conversation? Was it "can I axed you for some change for a cab, wigga?". It adds an Especially Suspicious Touch to your story, stanky OP.

by Anonymousreply 4509/28/2012

ITA with R46. So obvious and clumsy.

by Anonymousreply 4609/28/2012

You are not cheap, but DUMBBBBB

You just had a prostitute. That is how they get around the law. It's not paying for sex, you're paying for his cab.

It's like all the toy boys who think taking $500 makes them a prostitute, but taking a $500 brand new bed makes them a receiver of a gift.

Call it what you like, you hooked up with a pro.

by Anonymousreply 4709/28/2012

This op is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 4809/28/2012

R48 is so smart. OP, you didn't pay your hooker. Not cool. Not nice.

by Anonymousreply 4909/28/2012

Poor YOU.

by Anonymousreply 5009/28/2012

I hope OP catches impetigo, or the syph.

by Anonymousreply 5109/28/2012

If the trick was a hooker, he needs to work on his business model.

by Anonymousreply 5209/28/2012

Seriously right, R53 ... you don't give away the merchandise and then ask to be paid.

OP made a big deal out of nothing, especially if he had a good time. Throw $ 5 at the guy and say 'Here's busfare'.

by Anonymousreply 5309/28/2012

He wanted me to pay for his cab and I said no, no, no!

by Anonymousreply 5409/28/2012

back in the day when I was a high demand rent boy, always had a car and driver.....

by Anonymousreply 5509/28/2012

Did you have 4 dalmations on a long leash and a purple hatbox as well, R56?

by Anonymousreply 5609/28/2012

Hope he waits outside your building and beats the shit out of your cheap ass!

by Anonymousreply 5709/28/2012

OP is one of Mittens' entitled devil spawn!

by Anonymousreply 5809/28/2012

You are indeed cheap OP. Not only should you have given him can fare, you should have axed him out to dinner this weekend.

I think Red Lobster is still doing their annual all you can eat skrimp special.

by Anonymousreply 5909/28/2012

OP is indeed cheap and stupid. The guy knows where he lives and will now stalk and terrorize him until he has to change his identity and move out of state.

by Anonymousreply 6009/28/2012

OP went looking for Mr Goodbar. Last night, he found him.

by Anonymousreply 6109/28/2012

Very short sighted OP

by Anonymousreply 6309/28/2012

R48 is correct. "Cab fare" is a euphemism for payment for services rendered. OP, your trick was a prostitute, and he was asking to be paid.

Your really fucking lucky you didn't get beaten for refusing to pay.

by Anonymousreply 6409/28/2012

I'm picturing Sylvia Miles and Jon Voigt from "Midnight Cowboy:"

Cass: I hate to ask you, but you're such a doll.

Joe: You know, Cass, that's a funny thing you mentioning money. 'Cause I was just about to ask you for some.

Cass: You were gonna ask me for money? Huh?

Joe: Hell, why do you think I come all the way up here from Texas for?

Cass: You were gonna ask me for oney? Who the hell do you think you're dealing with? Some old slut on 42nd Street? In case you didn't happen to notice it, ya big Texas longhorn bull, I'm one helluva gorgeous chick.

Joe: Now, Cass, take it easy.

Cass: You heard it. At twenty-eight years old. You think you can come up here, and pull this kind of crap up here! Well, you're out of your mind!

by Anonymousreply 6509/28/2012

First it's c ab fare, then it's $10 for the powder room.

by Anonymousreply 6609/28/2012

I think it's fairly certain that the OP is a troll trying to get a rise out

by Anonymousreply 6709/28/2012

The OP is a troll. I mean, his little tale sounds so FAKE. He picks up a "trick" on Craigslist (isn't that how ALL gay men find sex partners?) and after "wild sex" the trick ("in a ghetto voice") "axed" him for cab fare home. Of course, the OP is incensed: HOW dare this young whippersnapper ask for money! It just goes to show you how lazy and entitled these losers think they are! Poor OP; "it ruined my high, it did."

Yes, the OP is just an idiot troll.

by Anonymousreply 6809/28/2012

I asked a trick for cabfare once. He gave me $100. I took it.

by Anonymousreply 6909/28/2012

I don't understand. Is the OP implying that a "wigga" would travel across the city at his own expense just to have sex with the OP? I don't understand what the "wigga" is getting out of the situation. If the sex is all that is involved - no money exchange - wouldn't it be implied that transportation costs should be shared? Especially if the OP is just a saggy old white guy. Can't the "wigga" just enjoy sex at home with someone hot and nasty like himself?

by Anonymousreply 7009/28/2012

[quote] Is the OP implying that a "wigga" would travel across the city at his own expense just to have sex with the OP?

R71, OP is implying that he was black, not a "w"igga.

by Anonymousreply 7109/28/2012

Such Enhancing Sexual Tackiness.

by Anonymousreply 7209/28/2012

"Lemme axe you sumthin?"

A po white trash boy toy I used to know always said that.

by Anonymousreply 7309/29/2012

what's a wigga?

by Anonymousreply 7409/29/2012

OP you're lucky this piece of rough trade didn't beat the shit out of you, or worse. You were alone, there would have been no witnesses. When you fuck with rough trade, you really put yourself in danger.

by Anonymousreply 7509/29/2012

Sad for you.

by Anonymousreply 7609/29/2012

Trolldar R75(OP) and you'll see that this is an Extremely Sordid Tale.

by Anonymousreply 7709/29/2012

R40- how is it better to walk 40 blocks in the middle of the night as opposed to taking a taxi? It sounds like YOU don't live in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 7809/29/2012

Uh oh, fighting words.

by Anonymousreply 7909/29/2012

I heard House Hunters is all bs, that the people who are 'shopping' for new homes are already in escrow on one of the 3 and that it's just all fake. Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 8009/29/2012

I thought you were turning to pussy OP.

by Anonymousreply 8109/29/2012

R79, walking is better for your health!

by Anonymousreply 8209/29/2012

OP is a race-bating troll. F&F these fucking hate threads.

by Anonymousreply 8309/29/2012

I hate to axe you dis OP, but is you still alive?

by Anonymousreply 8410/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!