Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pimps

Have you ever actually known a pimp? Ever fucked one? Please share all of your pimp stories.

by Anonymousreply 1310/07/2012

My dad was a pimp. No, my mom wasn't a whore. Pimping was just the family business. (My grandfather and great-grandfather were also pimps.)

When my sibling and I were kids, Dad's girls would often babysit for us. They were really sweet girls. I never got to meet any of them after I grew up; I wish I had because I would love to have heard their storiescc

by Anonymousreply 209/27/2012

I've known a lesbian pimp with a small squadron of girls, a gay pimp who specialized in young muscle boys for S&M encounters, and a stereotypical black pimp who was more flash than anything - he pimped his cousin and her girlfriends, and slapped them around but wouldn't have gone too far, I don't think, if he caught them taking a cut. He did dress fancy at times, but he was strictly small potatoes and never caught the notice of the bigger concerns.

The lesbian actually was the most cut-throat. She aimed at girls who were men-haters, who had been abused by men, and cultivated johns who were in politics and business. And then she'd squeeze them. One became front-page news in our city because he was the city attorney famous for shutting down xxx theaters and book stores. She decided the hypocrite needed to be taken down and leaked the prostitution story herself to the press, then grabbed the girl and lay low in a cheap motel for two weeks while everyone scoured the town for the prostitute. She had given the paper time and place and they were waiting with a camera and crew for the last rendezvous. It was spectacular. She decided to get out of the business after that, because she figured if it got traced there would be a hit on her.

The gay pimp was brutal - didn't care what happened to his guys. He was a trim daddy who would burn them with his cigar. The S&M was real, and he'd beat the whores for infractions. Since they were into it, it was like all part of the fantasy for them. I knew four of the boys, and all of them are dead now. Lord, they were built - fearless and shameless and ultimately the most burned out guys I ever knew. One specialized in public masochism for top-johns, and he'd be led down the streets on a leash, would have to "heel," and would be fucked in public.

The female street whores around here now are pretty much independents - doing it for drug and booze money, nasty and sad women. And the male street hustlers, who always have been solo workers, are much less prevalent than even 10 years ago. Not because of disease, but because the internet and other e-tools have made sex a lot easier - in theory - to arrange without the pseudo-social set-up of a bar, and the gay population has aged as baby boomers hit their late 50s and 60s. When I was in high school it was not uncommon for "straight" kids to hustle for date money. The gay kids wouldn't be in the park and on the street, it was the sports players and sissy beaters. Amazing. "Nothing gay about getting your dick sucked" was the slogan, but of course in practice they'd do anything for extra money, as I knew tricks who told on them.

Enough?

by Anonymousreply 309/27/2012

Is it true about pimp sticks?

by Anonymousreply 409/27/2012

Wow r3 you should write a book. R1 too it must have been fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 509/27/2012

pimp bump

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2012

No, OP, but I dressed up as one for Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2012

I met many self-described pimps In low-budget rehabs. They all sounded like letters to Penthouse.

Each and every one said that crack cocaine killed the pimp business.

Prior to the epidemic, they controlled the number of tricks and the types of drugs their hos could consume.

As crack became rapidly available, they lost control.

At first pimps tried intercepting the ho before she took her money to the tennis-shoe boy (drug dealer).

Then, the hos began demanding crack instead of money.

The anger management classes were filled with older men who hated women and young men.

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2012

In Ohio they are going after the pimps as human trafficking violators. All a hooker has to say is she was coerced into prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2012

I love pimps I always fantasized about meeting a sexy old style pimp who would seduce me before eventually turning me out to make $ for him.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2012

try to cry out in the heat of the moment possessed by a fury that burns from inside

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2012

Anyone else a fan of Iceberg Slim books?

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2012

R12 I love iceberg slim. My favourite book of his is Mama Black Widow.

by Anonymousreply 1310/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.