Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Howard Stern makes Obama supporters look stupid

He interviewed a large number of black Obama supporters

Asked them if they liked the fact that Obama chose Ryan as his running mate - Ryan got universal support

Asked them if they like Obama because he is pro life - and they enthusiastically said yes

Asked them if McCain would do better against Obama this time - no one knew that McCain wasn't running

Asked them if they hope that Obama would catch Osama bin Laden if he is reelected - none of them knew that he had been captured and killed

Incredible (and hilarious) to listen to

by Anonymousreply 4411/10/2012

Never underestimate the ignorance of the american public.

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2012

Now picture them each with a billion dollars and you have the power AND intellect of the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2012

I think it's funny, and I support Obama. Face it, there are always idiots on both sides of any argument. And I'm sure they only edited in the stupid people, it wouldn't be funny if they kept the normal supporters in.

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2012

Agree with R5. There are dumb idiots on both sides, nothing surprising about that.

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2012

That's Howard a closet racist. Always has been always will be. He is also a fake supporter of gays. Where was he when it wasn't necessary to public support gays? He was making fun of them, that's where he was. He's a fake ass loser. I still can't believe anyone would be fooled by that idiot. NBC wasted spent a lot of money for nothing on that phony.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2012

No, they made themselves look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2012

Wow I hope that every response is as funny and cool as R2 through R5.

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2012

Just what America needs, "Look at the stupid black people" humor. Of course Drudge couldn't wait to link it.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2012

Yeah, he is a closet racist. Not really closeted if you listened to his show.

You could get a bunch of clueless idiots in any group.

I'm sure the people who listened to his show and made him rich are all quite brilliant...

by Anonymousreply 1109/25/2012

Hell, any poli sci prof will tell you that ALL his/her current students are the same way.

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2012

I don't see how the clip is racist. Can one of you explain it in detail to me? I'm all ears.

by Anonymousreply 1309/25/2012

More, R12. We need to know about your experiences. Were they all followers and into peer pressure? Would they always bullshit and/or tell you what you wanted to hear?

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2012

It's like all those people interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel talking about how much better the iPhone 5 looked than the 4S, even thought they were being shown the 4S.

People are stupid and feel obligated to say whatever is expected of them, lest they prove just how ignorant they are.

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2012

Pathetic attempt at trolling R16. Sorry this didn't set off a firestorm ya'll hoped.

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2012

Agreed, R17. What ever happened to "I don't know enough about that"?

by Anonymousreply 1809/25/2012

Hey, most college graduates are dumb nowadays. I have heard dumber. Frankly don't care as long as they all show up at the polls with their voter id and make sure the real idiot, the windup Romney Doll does not get elected. He makes Dubya look like Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2012

Obviously some of you have never seen that Jaywalking Segment on The Jay Leno Show.

by Anonymousreply 2009/25/2012

One of the biggest groups of bullshitters, and one of the dumbest groups ever are hipsters. 75% are very dumb, despite their posturing.

by Anonymousreply 2109/25/2012

What's the purpose of him doing this?

by Anonymousreply 2209/25/2012

Sal and Richard do this stuff all the time. They go to Harlem and ask questions or they'll go to Times Square to ask questions. It's a goof, no reason to get upset.

by Anonymousreply 2309/25/2012

R13, pointing out anything remotely negative about blacks is racist.

by Anonymousreply 2409/25/2012

Well, they're not stupid enough to vote for Mitt Romney. So they get major credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 2509/25/2012

I listen to his show all the time. You people obviously don't so you don't know what is comedy and what isn't. Howard openly speaks of gay marriage and has done so on America's got talent.

by Anonymousreply 2609/25/2012

They should do more of these Man in the Street interviews with people. I think they're hysterical. On Dancing with the Has Beens tonight some girl said, "You mean people speak Spanish in South America?"

by Anonymousreply 2709/25/2012

A must listen, very funny.

by Anonymousreply 2809/25/2012

R25, so is quoting them, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 2909/25/2012

I thought Stern was a Democrat?

by Anonymousreply 3009/26/2012

You could do a similar funny bit questioning the teabaggers, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 3109/26/2012

A sample restricted exclusively to white people would produce the same result, especially if they were southern and/or young females. The reason it was RACIST is becuse they were all black and were revealed as being dimwitted. And people who believe and argue that are the most racist of all and have no clue.

by Anonymousreply 3209/26/2012

Stern has no respect for the republican party and whenever he talks about it his #1 reason for supporting democrats is that he cannot understand how anyone would be against gay marriage.

His on air rants about gay marriage opponents are legendary.

by Anonymousreply 3309/26/2012

It should be noted that Sal and Richard also went to Occupy New York and did the same thing

by Anonymousreply 3409/26/2012

But, but, HOWA'D supports the gays! He's been fighting for YOU, uh, I mean US for DECADES!

He's a Democrat and has ALWAYS supported Dem candidates! And, and, he LOVES the GAYS!! If you listened to him, you'd know how many jokes, uh, I mean COMMENTS he makes in support of gay marriage! He's fought for us for years! Howard's been at ALL the marriage equality rallies!

The OP is a freeper. Yeah, a freeper to suggest Howard is a racist and doesn't like the gays! He'd take a bullet for us! And, well, he has ROBIN and all! Howard loves the gays!

by Anonymousreply 3709/26/2012

Troll-dar R36 & R37 and have a good laugh at the psycho.

by Anonymousreply 3809/26/2012

This is hilarious. Romney impersonator on Howard.

by Anonymousreply 3911/10/2012

It annoys me there are so many ignorant people out there-on both sides. This was obviously edited though...Still, these people should all be ashamed of themselves. Some people blindly support 1 candidate or another for any reason and don't even know anything about the election or politics.

by Anonymousreply 4011/10/2012

[quote]He is also a fake supporter of gays. Where was he when it wasn't necessary to public support gays? He was making fun of them, that's where he was.

I've made this point several times on 'Howard's so cool' type threads on DL, but no one seems to remember or care.

I remember very well how he used to giggle and sneer at gays back in the AIDS 80s.

At the same time, I think he's grown up now and realises he was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4111/10/2012

Talking to yourself, R37? Seek professional help.

by Anonymousreply 4211/10/2012

It's like when Jon Stewart did that piece on the First Lady Debate or when they used to interview people at Palin's book signings.

What's sad is how little difference there is in intelligence between these people and the people the GOP was actually running for elected office.

by Anonymousreply 4311/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!