Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Aaron Paul of "Breaking Bad" straight?

Simple question. Yes I know about the model looking fiancé . Yes I heard of his undying love. No he doesn't ping. Yes every famous actor is gay or in the closet. But is he straight? Or has he known a boy or two,and it just wasn't his cup of tea?

P.S. His hands are what stirred this question. They look "gay" in a way I can't define or defend. And he is the youngest of five.

by Anonymousreply 5902/15/2015

I find him very unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 109/24/2012

He talks about his girlfriend A LOT on Twitter, he seems to be really in love. I guess he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 209/24/2012

I've been a fan of him ever since Breaking Bad started and have never seen any reason to think he is lying about his sexuality.

In terms of experience with guys though, he gave a very frank answer about the casting couch

[quote]They try to sleep with you? "Uhm...yeah. The casting couch should be completely eliminated from this business. It's not going to happen, but it's one element I'd like to change. I probably shouldn't say that to the industry, because they know that it's very much alive."

by Anonymousreply 309/24/2012

he'd be so much hotter in the how if his character didn't have a preference for Justin Timberlake styling.

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2012

He did look fabulous in that brown Prada tux.

I think he's straight, but he's been living in Hollywood since he was 17 trying to catch a break, so who knows. He lived with a (obviously male) roommate for a long time. He took all of his best friends to the Emmys again last night, for the second time. He has some fine looking best bros. But he's also very close to a lot of very hot women; Arielle Vanderberg and Dita Von Teese among them. He also had a lot of gorgeous girlfriends before he met his fiancee.

What's up with his hands?

His father is a retired Baptist minister, though, and he grew up in a very religious household. I've read interviews with him where he's given guarded answers because he admits that his parents will read them and he's not keen on them knowing certain things.

He and Bryan Cranston are very affectionate towards each other. It's really hot.

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2012

He's happy and engaged. His girlfriend stays on instagram showing pics.

Aaron is straight.

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2012

It never occurred to me that he might not be straight until I read the article about his Emmy's speech. Things felt a little too perfectly in place for real life. But who knows, maybe they are the perfect little couple.

In any case, I love his performance in Breaking Bad, and no one could be a more appropriate winner of the award.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2012

I really like him on BB. He is a total fuckup and a dope dealer but he breaks your heart. I just started watching 3rd season in some ways I like his storyline better than Brian's.....

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2012

[quote]I just started watching 3rd season in some ways I like his storyline better than Brian's.....

I completely agree with you.

I just started watching the show, and am halfway through season 3.

I find Jesse is much more enjoyable, interesting, and sympathetic than Walt. Walt's turned into a dick, wtf!

Wikipedia says that Jesse Pinkman was originally supposed to die at the end of s1. Could you imagine?

Thank god the producers wised up and kept him!

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2012

Could his girlfriend, Lauren Parsekian, be any more generic looking?

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2012

He and David Tom (Y&R, OLTL) used to be roommates.

Maybe he channels his drug activity on-screen from observations of David's off-screen activities.

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2012

R7 I think he might just be really happy and in love. The last relationship ended in some heartbreak. Not everyone that is in love is hiding the fact that they are gay. I'm not doubting any possibilities. Just saying I think he's straight and in a good place in his love life.

The girlfriend is your typical beautiful blonde she's a model too.

by Anonymousreply 1309/25/2012

[quote]he'd be so much hotter in the how if his character didn't have a preference for Justin Timberlake styling.

Before BB, he had a recurring role on Big Love. Very clean-cut, Mormon, cute as hell.

I've seen a clip of him from a pre-fame appearance as a Price Is Right contestant. He looked rather more like the Breaking Bad character than the Big Love one.

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2012

Years ago, Aaron Paul's home was featured on one of the fix it up shows. His girlfriend was part of the show. I don't know if it was the same girl but she was blond and beautiful and they seemed to really enjoy each other for what that's worth.

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2012

Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2012

He's completely straight.

by Anonymousreply 1809/25/2012

ohh r8 and r9, wait until you get to season 4. Best season of tv ever!

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2012

The "richer" performance? He emotes all over the place, and appears to be doing a shambling Montgomery Clift imitation. Giancarlo Esposito should have won that award.

by Anonymousreply 2009/25/2012

She's not a model, R13. She's an anti-bullying activist. She and her girlfriend travel all over the country to hold assemblies in high schools and talk to girls about how they treat each other. Their non-profit is called Finding Kind. They did a documentary and showed it at Sundance.

R20, while Jesse may be the more emotional character over Fring or Walter White, Paul doesn't simply "emote all over the place". He may be the best crier on television, but I think some of his best scenes are when Jesse is a little colder and trying to play the 'bad guy'. The way he flipped from cold to anguished in two separate scenes during "One Minute" was spectacular. Plus, his feigned confidence telling off that chemist in Mexico was perfect.

I think one of my favorite episodes of season four is 'Bug', when Walt and Jesse beat the shit out of each other.

by Anonymousreply 2109/25/2012

I got a major bi vibe from him at the Emmy's.

by Anonymousreply 2209/25/2012

I love his voice, he sounds older than he looks.

by Anonymousreply 2309/25/2012

He is so fuckable it hurts. Saw him in that indie movie Smashed. Good movie, it's mostly a vehicle for Mary Elizabeth Winstead who was great but sadly it's very chaste, even the sex scene was clothed and Aaron wasn't even shirtless in it! Boo.

And no he doesn't ping in the slightest, I was looking out for that and could only see the odd voice inflection but very straight I'd say. Still, he was room mates with Shane West who is a gay.

And you gotta love him for confirming what we already know, that the casting couch very much still exists. Of course if you look like that you gonna get hit on all the time, poor Aaron!

by Anonymousreply 2402/16/2013

When is Breaking Bad coming back on?

Oh, I think Aaron Paul is straight. He's too affectionate towards males not to be. If he were gay, he would be more uncomfortable with male on male affection in fear of being found out.

by Anonymousreply 2506/18/2013

I bet Bryan Cranston and Aaron fucked a few times. They have some pretty awesome chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 2606/18/2013

Bryan Cranston is a strong supporter of LGBT rights. I know he's married but he only has one kid. He could be gay.

by Anonymousreply 2706/18/2013

Aaron Paul is very sexy in person. Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 2806/19/2013

[quote]And no he doesn't ping in the slightest, I was looking out for that and could only see the odd voice inflection but very straight I'd say. Still, he was room mates with Shane West who is a gay.

Shane was bi, but is leaning toward gay, last I heard.

by Anonymousreply 2906/19/2013

He used to live with Billy Thom (brother of Heather)

by Anonymousreply 3006/19/2013

I don't think he's gay, but apparently a lot of people in Hollywood did because he has talked about being hit on by executives and I don't buy for a second that they were women.

by Anonymousreply 3106/20/2013

[quote] Yes I know about the model looking fiancé . Yes I heard of his undying love. No he doesn't ping

Obviously, he must be gay.

by Anonymousreply 3206/20/2013

Neither Cranston or Paul ping in the slightest, yet they are good actors.

by Anonymousreply 3306/20/2013

[quote]When is Breaking Bad coming back on?

August 11, BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 3406/20/2013

Another example of the pretty boy must be gay delusion.

by Anonymousreply 3506/20/2013

I see him and his girl shopping together at the grocery store in Hwood. Pretty typical couple in person.

by Anonymousreply 3606/20/2013

I don't see anything gay about Aaron Paul, although, it would be nice if he were. I wouldn't mind having him playing for our team.

by Anonymousreply 3706/27/2013

What does being the youngest of five have to do with being gay? What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 3806/27/2013

r20 I like Aaron Paul but I wholeheartedly agree, Gus was a fantastic character brilliantly portrayed. I sometimes have a really hard time liking Jesse and Walter and I've rarely liked them both at the same time but I think that's down to how well they're played. If I remember correctly I was kind of rooting for Gus over Walter a little bit in the later parts of season 4, Salud was just awesome. Then again I'm kind of weird, as much as I like the series, Walt's reaction at the end of Crawl Space didn't really do anything for me but everyone else seemed to think it was fantastic. Sorry, a bit off-topic, I just discovered this series on Netflix a little while ago and watched the whole thing in a couple of weeks so I'm still wowed by it. On-topic Aaron Paul is definitely hot but I think also definitely straight.

by Anonymousreply 3906/28/2013

[quote]What does being the youngest of five have to do with being gay? What am I missing?

There was some study or other a few years ago that stated that birth order can correlate with orientation. The second child is more likely to be gay than the first, the third more than the first or second, etc.

Of course, it's probably just random statistical bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4006/28/2013

Aaron is very straight it would seem, the aforementioned casting couch story says it all. No doubt he'd be much better known if he used the casting couch. This award winning actor has the good looks to be a big star. He's like Ben Foster's prettier brother. And it's a pity he isn't as well known as he should be cause the ones who used the couch usually do so cause they lack the talent to succeed on that alone.

I love him for talking about this, not only does it show great integrity that he never fucked for gigs but saying that took guts. Others kind of brush it off and say "it didn't happen to me though" or deny its existence so they don't affect their chances of staying at the top. It must be super prevalent.

I think we all at DL should become producers or casting agents to get a piece of the action, instead of just lusting after these stars. I wonder if the ones who became producers did so cause they knew the perks. Life isn't fair. :(

by Anonymousreply 4108/17/2013

I only got to this page because he made a guest appearance on Mythbusters S12, and he made two less-than-manly, uh... gestures towards Vince.

Since I don't watch Breaking Bad and assume he was acting himself on Mythbusters, I hope I'm giving an unbiased personal opinion that whether or not he's gay, he is a little soft, at least.

by Anonymousreply 4203/20/2014

He and David Tom (Y&R) lived openly together in the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 4303/20/2014

I've never even heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 4403/20/2014

R43: You need to check your sentence!

R44: Why didn't you just stay out of the thread?

by Anonymousreply 4503/20/2014

He married his little bird. He's an asshole, always telling how much he loves her. Makes me gag.

He tends to bounce when he walks. Maybe married has made his giddy

by Anonymousreply 4603/20/2014

R20 I've loved Giancarlo Esposito since School Daze!

That's all I got

by Anonymousreply 4703/20/2014

There's no such thing as 'straight'. You people need to wake up and realise that every man who exists is closeted and the majority are self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 4803/20/2014

W&w for R48

by Anonymousreply 4903/20/2014

[quote]He [Aaron Paul] and David Tom ([italic]The Young and the Restless[/italic]) lived openly together in the early [90s].

As [italic]children[/italic]!?

by Anonymousreply 5003/20/2014

Gays are the kings of wishful thinking. Sometimes that includes me.

by Anonymousreply 5103/20/2014

While I think he is straight, a few weeks ago he told an odd story, perhaps on Kelli and Michael, in which he talked about attending some party and hanging out with Saudi Arabian Princes BEFORE he became a big star.

by Anonymousreply 5203/20/2014

Im really into him. He seems like my ideal husband, except for the straight thing.

by Anonymousreply 5308/24/2014

x

by Anonymousreply 5401/03/2015

There has been a lot of chatter that Aaron cheats on Lauren, but I don't know if I buy into that.

I loved the old Ciroc commercial when he was all dressed up in a tux, toasting with Sinatra in the background. I guess they can't afford him now...

by Anonymousreply 5501/03/2015

I think he looks like a tarns man.

by Anonymousreply 5601/04/2015

Really, R55? He seems to worship the ground she walks on. She, OTOH, seems annoyed by him in some pictures I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 5701/04/2015

[quote]There has been a lot of chatter that Aaron cheats on Lauren, but I don't know if I buy into that.

I would buy that. He talks/posts about her constantly and it is so over-the-top - it reeks of protesting too much.

by Anonymousreply 5802/15/2015

God, I hope not. He's ugly, balding, short and pasty looking.

You Breaking Bad obsessed fanboys should see a shrink.

I am so OVAH both Paul and Cranston. And Better Call Saul is so far total boring crap.

Let them all disappear.

by Anonymousreply 5902/15/2015
Need more help? Click Here.