Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Amanda Bynes

What in the hell is going On with her these days? It all seems so sudden. Has she been quietly troubled for years?

by Anonymousreply 1409/30/2014

Project Monarch deactivation.

by Anonymousreply 109/23/2012

R1, you must have just came from the "LA in the late 60s" thread.

by Anonymousreply 209/23/2012

Her face looks like that little girl's in poltergeist. Her face is a balloon!

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2012

I remember reading a blind item which it was said was about her and Jenny Garth and that show they were on. It said Amanda used to walk through nude when Jenny's husband was on set and that she was a partier sleeping with a lot of men

by Anonymousreply 409/24/2012

A year or two ago, she said she retired from acting. Not a good move for someone who I imagine was somewhat in demand. (Although I never heard of her.)

Now she's in Lindsay Lohan type territory. She's barred from driving. How can someone even get around who's banned from driving? She's finding herself in some serious trouble with the law. Is she on drugs?

And just yesterday, I read that she said that she's moving from LA to NYC to launch her fashion line. The girl seems ot be living her life completely without direction.

by Anonymousreply 509/24/2012

Isn't the story that her relationship with Kid Cudi fucked her up?

At least that was the CDAN blind item revealed about her.

This former B+ teen actress who has had a really bad year is suffering from some severe substance abuse issues and her friends all blame a boyfriend who got the actress hooked on everything to keep her under his thumb. It worked. Ever since the pair started dating, she gave up even trying to act and the only thing she cared about was doing exactly what he wanted when he wanted it and gave up any kind of regular life. Even though he cheats with several other women he expects her to be available to him whenever he calls and she refuses to be away from her phone at any time and drives herself crazy worrying she has missed a call from him. He leaves her for weeks at a time and it drives her even more crazy and then will rush back into her life setting demands. He has spent a great deal of her money. Her friends try to convince her she needs to dump him and to go to rehab just to escape him if not to get clean.

Amanda Bynes & Kid Cudi

by Anonymousreply 609/24/2012

Wandering around naked in a tanning salon. Declares, "I'm a retired multimillioaire!"

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2012

I think she's more analogous to Britney.

She may have drinking/drug issues (ya think?), but some of this stuff seems to stem from mental illness. As an eldergay, it reminds me a bit of Connie Francis back in the day when she would get on a manic tear.

by Anonymousreply 811/10/2012

She has Lisa Turtle Itis.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2012

shit is cray! Lark could just be a new agey type who smokes tons of ganga.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2012

Is missing. Could possibly be in New York according to her father.

by Anonymousreply 1109/30/2014

She has severe mental issues and would probably respond well to treatment if her parents actually accepted it. Instead they are blaming it on 'too much weed'. This isn't a Lindsay Lohan style situation, its Britney 2007 and she NEEDS help or she's going to wind up dead.

by Anonymousreply 1209/30/2014

Amanda Bynes is missing?

by Anonymousreply 1309/30/2014

Weed can be devastatingly debilitating to people predisposed to certain mental illnesses, R12. Particularly schizo disorders which was allegedly Bynes' diagnosis in lockup last year. In such cases 'too much weed' can indeed be the difference between functional/sane and off-the-rails.

by Anonymousreply 1409/30/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!