Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kelly Osbourne: Horrifying To Look At In Every Way

And her job is to critique fashion? Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 28705/17/2015

She could lose another 5-10 lbs, but her body is really good.

by Anonymousreply 109/19/2012

It's her face. It's busted.

by Anonymousreply 409/19/2012

I figured Joan Rivers liked her because she made Joan look like a teen-ager.

by Anonymousreply 609/19/2012

Kelly Osbourne is covered in hideous tattoos. She's goddamn friggin lucky Joan Rivers agreed to work with her for of all things, 'Fashion Police.' And I still wonder why Joan agreed.

by Anonymousreply 709/19/2012

Whoah. Look at that last picture. She's had some major work done. Mummy must've given her a gift card to the medspa.

by Anonymousreply 909/19/2012

She's just lucky mommy has connections. Kelly has NO business being on Fashion Police, as she is one of the most offensively "styled" "celebs" out there. She almost always looks absolutely horrible in her attempts to look hip and buck those celeb trends. She and Giuliana need to be fired from that show.

by Anonymousreply 1009/19/2012

Her face is fat and wide so even if she lost another 10-15 pounds, she'd look fat.

by Anonymousreply 1109/19/2012

I don't care if they fire Kelly, although I don't find her as offensive as some people do. She's not fashionable but then I don't think Joan is either.

I saw some piece of shit documentary on Giuliana Ransic, whom I had always hated. Afterwards I kind of felt sorry for her. Let her keep the job for a while, she's harmless enough.

by Anonymousreply 1409/19/2012

I was watching the fashion police and she actually had the nerve to say-with a straight face, mind you-that she "doesn't follow trends, she starts them" In what delusional world does anyone look to her for trendiness?

by Anonymousreply 1509/19/2012

If you look and dress the way Kelly does, you have no right to judge other people lol.

What did the documentary say about Rancic? I can't stand her because she works in entertainment news but somehow thinks that makes her A) a star B) A list C) better than the rest of us and also she just follows whatever celeb fashion trend is out there. She looks at the IT girls in hollywood and copies them. She's just fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 1609/19/2012

lmao R15 she is that delusional. She's also getting way too much joy out of Christina Aguilera's weight gain. I know those 2 bitches go back 10 years with their feud but c'mon now.

by Anonymousreply 1709/19/2012

I thought she looked great when she shaved off her eyebrows!!!

by Anonymousreply 1809/20/2012

She's the definition of a 1% parasite - offers nothing to society, takes everything.

by Anonymousreply 1909/20/2012

At least she's not fat anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2009/20/2012

I like Kelly, and think she looks great. The outfit is good. I can do without the sunglasses and hair, though. She's admitted she's no longer a big fan of her tattoos, and I'd agree - people under 25 shouldn't get tattoos - wait and think about it. Not that I'm against them, but I think when you're young and impulsive, you make decisions that aren't all that great.

by Anonymousreply 2109/20/2012

Can't stand her. If it wasn't for mummy and daddy getting her the Fashion Police gig, tv producers would've laughed at the thought of HER critiquing peoples' fashion.

by Anonymousreply 2209/20/2012

lol R18 I was gonna mention that. Those couple weeks in August when she bleached out her eyebrows was simply ridiculous. Combined with the purple hair she looked inhuman in a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 2509/20/2012

Kelly is a joke. She's making her money though. Some bitches be lucky.

by Anonymousreply 2609/21/2012

I kind of love her, sorry.....I find her genuine and sweet

by Anonymousreply 2709/21/2012

Whats funny is even though Christina gained weight she still looks better than a fat or skinny Kelly.

Kelly looks middle aged in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 2809/21/2012

She has the strangest body. Her waist is quite small but her arms and legs are still chubby and she has an enormous head and fat face. I'm not sure if losing any more weight will ever get rid of those cankles.

by Anonymousreply 2909/25/2012

I think Kelly is a very pretty girl who has no self esteem because she grew up as a fatty girl. I admire her for being as normal as she is with the family she grew up in. She got clean and sober and is trying to find a life for herself. Keep going, Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 3009/25/2012

Kelly's anchor tattoo and the way her arms are shaped reminds me of Popeye. I'm always thinking that she'll burst into song.

"I'm Popeye the sailor maaaaaaan"

by Anonymousreply 3109/25/2012

I was recently reading about her music career, she only recorded one good song, "One Word" which was a #1 dance club hit in 2005. The original, retro, synth-pop version, produced by Linda Perry, is good too. Anyway, I read that when she went on Jonathon Ross's show to promote it, he apparently made fun of her weight, and the incident is credited for her having a nervous breakdown and sending her to rehab. All promotion for the album stopped, it flopped, and she's never recorded again. Not that it's any loss of course, she's a totally nondescript singer. Just a little trivia for the thread here.

by Anonymousreply 3209/25/2012

She's attractive but those glasses were terrible and I don't give a damn what anyone says. Anyway, she's working hard at carving out a job as a fashion consultant. That is a family that goes after every opportunity to make money. I'm thinking they are hard workers at promoting themselves. Like the Kardashians, they don't have talent...except for promoting themselves.

by Anonymousreply 3309/25/2012

She's a repulsive wildebeest and her war with Agulera (however you spell it) was fueled by her jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 3409/25/2012

Xtina has her own bitch problems, I think she is an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 3509/25/2012

Can't even breath(e)...

by Anonymousreply 3609/25/2012

She is also quick to defend anyone who has an addiction problem, especially if the insults get too out of hand. But she also calls people out about their addictions when they have gone out of control. Lindsey Lohan is a good examploe.

by Anonymousreply 3709/25/2012

Kelly Osbourne issued a Twitter apology of sorts on Wednesday after the Fashion Police host was criticized for wearing a $250,000 manicure to the Emmys on Sunday.

“I see that my nail polish has offended some of you,” she write, “however I see your point, but it was a once in a lifetime experience. #MyApologies.”

“Please forgive me for not regretting it,” she continued. “It made me feel like a queen!”

Osbourne, 27, wore a polish created by jeweler Azature that consisted of 267-carats of black diamond. Although the polish came with a hefty price tag, Osbourne says she she did not drop a penny to wear it on Sunday.

“I was just lucky enough to be the one that got picked to wear it,” she said.

by Anonymousreply 3909/27/2012

$250,000 for a manicure? Ok, this is almost enough to turn me into a Communist and start making Molotov cocktails in my basement.

by Anonymousreply 4009/27/2012

R40, you took the words out of my mouth. How in holy fuck can someone spend $250,000 on a manicure. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 4109/27/2012

Yes r40/41, but apparently Kelly just won it as a prize, read the final part of r39. It would've been obscenely decadent had she paid for it, but she didn't. I guess she's guilty of promoting the ridiculous extravagance, but if the super-rich are going to waste their money, no one's going to stop them.

by Anonymousreply 4209/27/2012

I'm sure the manicure was offered to bigger names than Kelly Osbourne, but they were smart enough or their management was smart enough to decline, given the fallout it would receive. Kelly, stupid bitch that she is, never thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 4309/27/2012

Kelly actually fits in with the "Fashion Police" vibe. Because if Hollywood is high school, then "Fashion Police" is the group of funny loser drama nerds who love to bitch about the popular kids.

Guiliana is the one who doesn't fit the vibe. She's the one who'd do anything to be accepted by the popular girls, including starvation and bullying the drama nerds.

by Anonymousreply 4409/27/2012

[quote]She has the strangest body. Her waist is quite small but her arms and legs are still chubby and she has an enormous head and fat face. I'm not sure if losing any more weight will ever get rid of those cankles.

It is bizarre, it isn't her whole leg, the thighs are slim now, but the calves are bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 4509/27/2012

Still better looking then those three potato heads Demi Moore gave birth to.

Demi) C'mon Bruce fuck me just ONE more time. They ALL can't come out looking like potatoes, it's just not possible is it?

by Anonymousreply 4609/28/2012

She contributes absolutely nothing to human society.

by Anonymousreply 4709/28/2012

Giuliana Rancic has had her share of pain. BTW who's the gay guy on FP. He's like Joan's butt boy, laughs the loudest at her jokes (which are better, she must be using writers). I think he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 4809/28/2012

Her mother's legs are the same, her mother wears slacks.

People need to get over the idea that everyone HAS to have the same body. People are different, get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 4909/28/2012

She's a casualty of Sharon's business acumen. She saw the reality TV wave coming and rode it to the top, using her poor damaged husband and children as ruthlessly as Rose used June and Louise. And here they all are, singing for their suppers. Way to provide for your old age, Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 5009/28/2012

Kelly will be really fat soon

by Anonymousreply 5109/28/2012

You mean she's pregnant?

I'm sure it's really hard to keep the weight off. She may have a lapband to keep her from eating. I feel sorry for anyone in show business who has any kind of eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 5209/28/2012

Are we talking about a terrible shape? Rancic. The poor girl is as straight as a board and so thin, she looks like she was just released from a consentration camp.

by Anonymousreply 5309/28/2012

Isn't Kelly engaged?

by Anonymousreply 5409/29/2012

Kelly is the perfect sidekick for Joan on Fashion Police. She laughs naturally at Joan's jokes and is great at looking shocked/embarrassed by what Joan says.

I'm sure she had years to perfect this growing up trying to win her Mom's approval.

I like George, but I think he comes off as forcing or exaggerating his laugh.

by Anonymousreply 5609/29/2012

Kelly likes to fuck barnyard animals

by Anonymousreply 5709/30/2012

by Anonymousreply 5809/30/2012

Kelly looking AND sounding like shit:

by Anonymousreply 5909/30/2012

Anyone catch last week's episode? After Joan went off on Christina Aguilera's horrible hair and dress, Kelly said Christina was copying HER with the hair color (Kelly still has that weird shade of purple while Christina has pink and purple extentions at the end of her blonde hair now).

The nerve of smelly kelly.

by Anonymousreply 6010/10/2012

Yea, because Kelly invented colored hair dye. Like duh!

by Anonymousreply 6110/10/2012

You mean Kelly invented purple and pink hair even though Katy Perry and others before her (like Dale Bozzio)? lol

I think Kelly is obsessed with Christina and putting her down. I'm not a Xtina fan but damn Kelly chill you pressed psycho.

by Anonymousreply 6210/10/2012

I'm Popeye the sailor man!

by Anonymousreply 6310/10/2012

She's really lazy and has bad hygeine. You can tell she gets high/drunk and sleeps in her makeup. Her skin is proof.

by Anonymousreply 6410/10/2012

Kelly in a bikini.

by Anonymousreply 6510/10/2012

She looks foul in those bikini pics.

by Anonymousreply 6610/10/2012

Ugly body. Nasty feet. Her whole family is fugly as shit.

by Anonymousreply 6710/10/2012

I can't help seeing OP huddled in front of his television on Friday evenings, watching "Fashion Police" and screaming while he covers his eyes with his Slanket-sleeves.

by Anonymousreply 6810/10/2012

No matter what couture she wears or how much weight she loses, she'll never be able to change the shape and size of her head. Cosmetic changes to her jaw would be minimal, her head itself is huge. She'll always have to wear her hair alongside her face like she does in order to minimize the appearance of that potato.

by Anonymousreply 6910/10/2012

I'm not a big Christina Aguilera fan but she has actual talent, has had a great career, and didn't get where she is because of her parents. What the fuck has Kelly Osbourne ever done? She's totally useless.

by Anonymousreply 7010/10/2012

I CAN'T. Did anyone catch friday's Fashion Police? They showed a clip of Kelly WINNING THE UK COSMOPOLITAN STYLE ICON AWARD. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with these people? In what way is she a style icon? An icon of how not to dress? I would say 90% of the time Kelly looks like straight up shit with her ridiculous attempts at being "daring" or "different". I'm all for being unique, but she tries too hard and almost always fails. I am speechless. UK DL'ers thoughts on this?

by Anonymousreply 7111/13/2012

Those awards are bought and paid for, R71.

by Anonymousreply 7211/13/2012

R71 it's the UK...what do you expect lol I mean since when did they know about fashion? That said, there a million more British celebs worthy of the award instead of Kelly...she has no fashion sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 7311/13/2012

Britain knows plenty about fashion. Kelly 'won' this award because it got Cosmo free publicity on Fashion Police.

by Anonymousreply 7411/13/2012

Why is she wearing sunglasses that give her Divine eyebrows? She's clown-like enough on her own.

by Anonymousreply 7511/13/2012

what a damn joke lmao. Kelly shouldn't be considered an icon of anything, and certainly never fashion.

by Anonymousreply 7611/13/2012

they really need to take her off the show....shes the reason I dont watch...LOVE JOAN!!!! why would she have a looser dope head like her on the show???? that is the question...maybe Joan felt sorry for her...but shes not a benefit Joan please replace her!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7702/26/2013

R77 I won't watch the show because of her either. I can't stand her shitty attitude.

by Anonymousreply 7802/26/2013

Can't even breath(e)...

by Anonymousreply 7902/26/2013

How can anyone with those disgusting, ill-placed tattoos be taken seriously on any level as a fashionista? They ruin any couture dress she wears. And I wish the press would stop including her in red carpet fashions at awards shows. She's not the talent; she's the help.

by Anonymousreply 8102/27/2013

Kelly must have gotten all those hideous tattoos when she was a rebel. But now that she's a fashionista, they look even more hideous.

by Anonymousreply 8202/27/2013

the best I can say about her is the whole family is very gay friendly. I went to a benefit at their house in the Hidden Hills (LA) where they hosted a gay marriage equality event/fundraiser during the time the "Vote No on Prop 8" was happening in California. I'm indifferent to Sharon, Kelly, and Ozzy.. there certainly are worse people. Yes, Kelly looks hideous (dress, not physically) but it's probably a phase. She really looks like she's trying to find her identity.

by Anonymousreply 8402/27/2013

I loved Kelly on the Osbournes and DWTS, but she has changed. Fashion Police's popularity has blown her ego a bit out of proportion. I don't know what trend she's started, unless bleaching eyebrows took off and I wasn't aware. However, I don't watch the show for that stuff. I watch because Joan is hilarious. Kelly is a good foil, and she looks like she's having a great time. The ego stuff was bound to happen. It's not out of hand yet.

by Anonymousreply 8502/27/2013

Are you kidding, R85? How could you have watched their reality show and LIKED her? She was nothing but a foul-mouthed piglet! If anything her attitude is better NOW than it was then. And it pains me to even say that.

by Anonymousreply 8602/27/2013

lol so this is from last month, but thoughts on Kel managing to somehow get the cover of July's edition of Cosmopolitan + an interview?

Here's 1 quote: "People think this is my 15 minutes. Fuck you. I've got an hour."

It still boggles my mind how this girl got the job at Fashion Police given her appearance and choice of dress/style. She almost always looks horrible on there.

by Anonymousreply 8707/03/2013

[quote]Here's 1 quote: "People think this is my 15 minutes. Fuck you. I've got an hour."

One more reason to hate this British Bitch. Nothing worse than a fat smug cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8807/03/2013

lol R88 but but but she's a hard worker! She earned all this success on her own,right? lol It's not like she had a famous father whose name she could piggyback off of.

by Anonymousreply 8907/06/2013

No matter who dresses her, or does her hair, or gives her work, or who her parents are, or what diet she goes matter ANY of this, there is one thing she can never, ever, EVER change: her hideous shaped head. Her head is shaped like a large pumpkin, even larger towards the bottom by her jawline. A surgeon could never shave off enough bone to make that jaw look better. She tries to wear her hair in a way that takes the emphasis off her jaw, but it is useless.

by Anonymousreply 9007/06/2013

I just don't get why she feels she's so daring and different by making her hair weird hues and wearing basically 80s clothing? It's not "chic" or "cool"; it's trashy and attention-whorish.

by Anonymousreply 9107/06/2013

Osbourne's tattoos are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 9207/06/2013

I liked her better when she had blue hair.

by Anonymousreply 9307/06/2013

I will say I have no problem with her brother anymore-he went from reality tv whore to actually living life off the camera. Kelly has annoyingly tried and somehow succeeded at making inroads in hollywood. Fuck Kris Jenner; I say Sharon Osbourne is the best manager/businesswoman in hollywood. She turned her whacko husband into a star, brokered the family's reality show that made the rest of them famous, and has kept hers and her daughter's entertainment careers going strong. Kelly getting the cover of Cosmo is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 9407/06/2013

Ozzy and Sharon's eldest , Aimee is really beautiful ... She's the best looking of all the children , his two children from his first marriage are not attractive at all. I thought ozzy was very hot when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 9507/06/2013

I'm so tired of turning on a TV show and seeing her and mother shoving themselves down our throats. ENOUGH! And their fake sincere bullshit is so cloying.

by Anonymousreply 9607/06/2013

I love Joan but Kelly and Giuliana ruin Fashion Police for me. I'm neutral on George. Kelly is just not someone who should judge others on appearance. Giuliana is just a follower of the latest trends and is boring/annoying.

by Anonymousreply 9707/09/2013

It made me laugh when Kelly referred to searching through old clothes as looking through 'her archive'.

by Anonymousreply 9807/09/2013

R98 when you're a fashion maven, everything you wear is archived!

by Anonymousreply 9907/09/2013

anyone see FP last week? Kelly looked like that Effie Trinket character from Hunger Games. I just can't with her judging anyone's look.

by Anonymousreply 10007/25/2013

I wonder if she's engaged to another gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 10107/25/2013

I dunno, I like her, and I think she looks kinda pretty in that fourth photo from the OP (the one without the ridiculous sunglasses).

I love love LOVED The Osbournes, it was hilarious!

Plus I'm a sucker for a close-knit, loving family (my family sucks ass).

That must be why I don't hate Mama June and Honey Boo Boo, either.

by Anonymousreply 10207/25/2013

She's not an ugly girl but she tries too hard to be edgy and just ends up looking fucking weird/annoying.

by Anonymousreply 10307/25/2013

So here's the stupid look Kelly picked for her appearance on The Talk today. Very Medusa-esque:

by Anonymousreply 10407/30/2013

Famous for doing NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 10507/30/2013

Actually, I love looking at Kelly on Fashion Police when Joan starts tearing into Madonna. Kelly gets all uncomfortable, starts looking down at the floor, and refuses to laugh or smile or even acknowledge what Joan is saying. (Quite the contrast to the phony laughing and overreacting they all typically do for Joan's commentary.)

Is she the secret child that Madonna had in the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 10607/31/2013

She was on Madonna's payroll until she got canned, R106.

by Anonymousreply 10707/31/2013

Kelly covered Papa Don't Preach, which I have the misfortune of remembering.

by Anonymousreply 10807/31/2013

Kelly won't diss anyone who is: her friend, her idol, or British. She's VERY biased. Joan will bash everyone which I appreciate. Kelly with her medusa-look on The Talk is a mess!

by Anonymousreply 10908/01/2013

say what you want, I love Kelly and I think she has very pretty legs. She reminds me of my Barbie dolls I played with. I don't care for her hair or tattoes but otherwise I think she is pretty. So is Jack for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 11008/01/2013

I rooted for Kelly on DWTS but she has become an obnoxious, desperate bitch. Her attempts at being "bold" and "edgy" with her look fail miserably. She's not stylish and has no authority in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 11108/01/2013

Isn't it time for her to get a new hair color? This one's going on two years now.

by Anonymousreply 11208/01/2013

R112 kelly has gone back and forth with the gray and purple colors. I'm guessing Kelly will keep it until she can "create" some other "edgy" and "unique" look for herself, being the fashion icon that she is.

by Anonymousreply 11308/01/2013

Heard that she was recently laughing behind the backs of the striking Fashion Police writers.

Dirty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11408/01/2013

[quote] Joan will bash everyone which I appreciate.

Well, everyone except Melissa. And god help you that you diss Melissa in front of Joan.

by Anonymousreply 11508/01/2013

[quote] I love Kelly and I think she has very pretty legs.

Me, too.

by Anonymousreply 11608/02/2013

R115 that is normal behavior. She makes jokes about Melissa on the show. Joan will bash the fashion choices of her friends which is what you expect.

Kelly with her "so and so is my friend so I won't say anything" or "she's my idol so she can do no wrong in my eyes" and "I have to stick up for my fellow Brit" shit is annoying as fuck. You can tell when she doesn't like or care about a celeb because then her critiques will be quite mean. She's an idiot. Examples: she won't bash the style choices of Katy Perry, Madonna or Florence from Florence and the Machine.

by Anonymousreply 11708/02/2013

The Fashion Police writers are still on strike, and Joan is employing scabs to write her "jokes."

Whoever they are, they need to make sure no WGA writer finds out they scabbed. Because even without formal WGA punishment, word gets around, and they'll be unemployable forever. If I found out who they were, I'd make it my part time job to spread the word.

by Anonymousreply 11808/02/2013

uh oh. Kelly vs. ex landlord! Kelly suing because landlord claims she's a slob who damaged the unit.

by Anonymousreply 11909/19/2013

R119 I don't understand why celebs who permanently live in LA, have lots of money, and are pushing 30 would still be renting. I could see if you were in your early 20's, didn't have much money, or were only staying in the city temporarily, but otherwise, why not just buy a place and you can do whatever you want?

by Anonymousreply 12009/19/2013

I wouldn't be surprised if she is a slob in real life. She certainly dresses like one.

by Anonymousreply 12209/19/2013

Why is she obsessed with putting her hair up like minnie mouse and using purple hair dye? She really tries WAY too hard to be edgy and cool. Here's what she looked like on Fashion Police last night:

by Anonymousreply 12310/20/2013

If I had rich parents with multiple residences in the Beverly Hills area I'd just live with them!

by Anonymousreply 12410/20/2013

The lavender hair is BEYOND tired. Girl, you have no right to judge others when you've had the same lame hair for way too long.

by Anonymousreply 12510/20/2013

I thought the only hideous thing was the sunglasses...really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 12610/20/2013

What became of the blond twink boyfriend that hung onto her like a leach during the time they had their MTV show, but seemed to fall off the earth after either she or he ended the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 12710/20/2013

Oh, shit. I am so fucking drunk and I gotta take a shit.

by Anonymousreply 12810/20/2013

She's not allowed to cut or change the violet/gray color, I read that somewhere, maybe here. It's in her contract for a while, she's said to be tired of it.

by Anonymousreply 12910/20/2013

'Kelly Osbourne can't get rid of her purplish-gray hair -- she's under contract with E! to keep her style signature intact for "Fashion Police." But she can play around with the cut'

by Anonymousreply 13010/20/2013

That's her own stupid fault for picking the color in the first place. I'm shocked E! thinks it's a good look though. A lot of fans think Osbourne has no fashion authority whatsoever and it's a shock that she's been on the show for so long. She almost always look fucking horrible, from her hair to her shoes.

What's worse than the color is the stupid styling she does-she says the minnie mouse look is her favorite and it's like bitch c'mon. That's not cute at all. She's so lucky her father is famous and her mother is a great manager.

by Anonymousreply 13110/20/2013

She is in no way overweight; her clothes are ill-fitting, though. Can't she afford a tailor?

by Anonymousreply 13210/20/2013

Her face makes me think I should feel pity for her, because it's really unfortunate. But her personality makes me think she deserves that face.

by Anonymousreply 13310/20/2013

I love her purple hair.

by Anonymousreply 13410/20/2013

[quote] Famous for doing NOTHING

She doesn't do nothing. She does Fashion Police

by Anonymousreply 13510/20/2013

Sharon Osbourne was bragging on The Talk the other day about how she's raised her kids to be very accepting, and how proud she is that they are not the least bit judgmental. And I was like, BITCH! Your daughter literally gets paid to judge people for how they look! And then I spilled Cheez-Its all over my bathrobe.

by Anonymousreply 13610/20/2013

[quote] A lot of fans think Osbourne has no fashion authority whatsoever and it's a shock that she's been on the show for so long.

Excuse me? My mommy bought me that job.

by Anonymousreply 13710/20/2013

She's a pretentious twit.

She always talks about how she's great friends and protégés of people. Then she refuses to say anything bad about how they dress.

A real professional would provide a thoughtful critique of someone's fashion, and not just say everything looks great because they're a friend (as George does at times). She shouldn't even be on the panel.

by Anonymousreply 13910/20/2013

R139 I KNOW! and if Joan makes a joke about 1 of her friends or someone she idolizes, Kelly will try not to laugh. I'm like, if you're going to be that biased don't be on the show. The show is not called "Critique Everyone Except Your Idols, Friends and Fellow Brits". I can't stand Kelly.

On this week's show, she actually thought WhoreTrashian looked better in a dress than classy Jennifer Hudson. The public's vote of course was the total opposite by a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 14010/20/2013

Why doesn't this cunt and the rest of her family go back to England?

by Anonymousreply 14110/20/2013

Here is Osbourne looking horrible (along with fellow idiot Rancic), having the audacity to say WhoreTrashian looks better than Jennifer Hudson in the following dress:

by Anonymousreply 14210/20/2013

R142 Whoresbourne and Rancid are both friends with the WhoreTrashians, so it just goes to show how biased they are.

by Anonymousreply 14310/20/2013

R143 and have no taste themselves, judging by their "style". Osbourne tries too hard to be edgy while Rancic tries too hard to be chic and "looking like an A-lister". They both shouldn't be on the Fashion Police panel.

by Anonymousreply 14410/20/2013

Sorry to not have read the thread first, but all I can say is she's always been horrid to look at. These OP pics are the best I've seen her, ever. She is finally figuring out how to be thin enough to pull off that face, with a hairstyle that is the least ridiculous option she's chosen thus far.

Even on a bad day, however, she is still 1 rung above Rumer Willis - there's no helping that one.

by Anonymousreply 14510/20/2013

R144 The whole panel is a joke. Everything you said about Osbourne and Rancid is true. Joan's clothes just look like typical old lady clothes and George wears some seriously hideous shit too sometimes (like those turquoise pants).

None of them really have any business judging people's clothing choices.

by Anonymousreply 14610/20/2013

Every outfit and celebrity looks "AMAZING". Shut up you slapper.

by Anonymousreply 14710/20/2013

[quote]I'm like, if you're going to be that biased don't be on the show. The show is not called "Critique Everyone Except Your Idols, Friends and Fellow Brits".

Substitute "DL" for "show".

by Anonymousreply 14810/20/2013

It's true-Osbourne is the only person I've heard who thinks fucking Florence Welch has good style. Why? because it's another Brit. Kelly is so obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 14910/20/2013

Isn't it sad that no-taste Kelly looks better in her halloween costume dressed up as Christina Hendricks then she does in her own regular outfits?

by Anonymousreply 15010/27/2013

here's the ugly ass getup this bitch wore on this past friday's Fashion Police:

by Anonymousreply 15110/27/2013

no taste

by Anonymousreply 15210/27/2013

She "apologized" to Gaga on this week's Fashion Police.

Then stuck her nose in Miley's buttocks again.

by Anonymousreply 15311/02/2013

I like Guiliana Rancic. She's funny with it.

by Anonymousreply 15411/02/2013

Christ she looks like a fucked up Sci-fi character with her grape juice-vomit-colored hair and ugly green dress:

by Anonymousreply 15511/16/2013

I love that Joan has been going after Miley recently, rendering Kelly completely mute and staring at her clenched hands, just like the references to Madonna.

Then Kelly picks Miley as best dressed for the week -LOL. She has her nose firmly planted in Miley's ass.

by Anonymousreply 15611/17/2013

Poor Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 15711/17/2013

R156 yes it's pathetic. I'm glad Joan doesn't care about who Kelly likes. What gets me is how Kelly defends Miley and says shit like "she's young and just expressing who she really is" instead of the TRUTH that it's all contrived for attention.

That green dress paired with that hair color were so ugly this week, Kels.

by Anonymousreply 15811/17/2013

Stop trying to make that Ranci woman happen. Please!

by Anonymousreply 15911/17/2013

"Those stupid glasses can DIAF. Right now, preferably."

I suppose the DL equivalent would be "DIAGF"? And with all the other house abbreviations roun' nya, why hasn't it been coined?

Whenever I see/hear anything about K.O., I snicker at the memory of a long-ago co-worker's expressing his displeasure at the guitarist in his band wanting his pregnant girlfriend's screeching on a track they were recording. "It's like having fuckin' Kelly Osbourne around", he said.

by Anonymousreply 16011/17/2013

R159 she and Osbourne are both annoying but for opposite reasons. I would love for them to be replaced on the show.

by Anonymousreply 16111/17/2013

[quote]Every outfit and celebrity looks "AMAZING". Shut up you slapper.

And everything is "puh-FEC-shun" -- ugh.

by Anonymousreply 16211/18/2013

I'd actually like Kimora Lee Simmons to be a permanent cohost, and I don't even really like her IRL. She's great every time she's on the show though.

by Anonymousreply 16311/18/2013

agree R163 I want her to replace Rancid, now who should we have replace Kelly Obscene?

by Anonymousreply 16411/18/2013

Can she get any more annoying?

by Anonymousreply 16511/26/2013

DL, she's asking YOU what you think of this getup:

by Anonymousreply 16611/26/2013

really? how is this a good look in any way, shape or form?

by Anonymousreply 16711/26/2013

So someone who routinely gives her opinion on what is and isn't good fashion showed up looking like THIS to the AMA's (btw who the fuck invited her):

by Anonymousreply 16811/27/2013

truly a hideous being

by Anonymousreply 16911/27/2013

Did mommy pay for this? How the fuck did Kelly make "Top 30 under 30" on the forbes list for the hollywood section? Here's the blurb about her:

[quote]When Osbourne first hit the limelight, she seemed like just another spoiled reality-show star destined for a quick burn out. But since that show ended in 2005 Osbourne has reinvtented herself as a talk show host and fashion icon. She's a regular on E!'s "Fashion Police" and at many runway shows.[/quote]

Many of us still view her as a lucky, talentless brat, not " fashion icon"

by Anonymousreply 17001/08/2014

by Anonymousreply 17101/09/2014

This thread confirms what I once saw the DL described as on another site: a small Stalinist country run by Diana Vreeland. Kelly (N)O, you have no power here.

by Anonymousreply 17201/09/2014

R172 are we wrong? It's crazy having someone like Kelly being successful and considered an "icon" in fashion and "an authority" on fashion when she looks like shit all the time.

by Anonymousreply 17301/09/2014

R173, you are giving that girl the tough love her gargoyle parents did not. One day, there she'll be, in café au lait cashmere, thanking the good officers of the DL Fashion Police.

by Anonymousreply 17401/09/2014

I'm wondering the day will ever come when Kelly stops dressing like that character from the Hunger Games.

by Anonymousreply 17501/09/2014

Kelly Osbourne says that she knows fashion yet she dresses like she doesn't. She is mommy's daughter, that all.

by Anonymousreply 17601/12/2014

her hands are scary:

by Anonymousreply 17701/12/2014

Kelly tries for seductive at the Golden Globes and ends up looking constipated. WTF is she doing there anyway?

by Anonymousreply 17801/13/2014

She is the very embodiment of the concept "waste of space", along side the rest of her horrible family.

She is unintelligent, uneducated, completely devoid of talent, nasty, entitled, mean, unpleasant, cunty and aggressive. She also appears to have an inexplicably high opinion of herself, and seems to believe that she is irresistible.

On top of that, she makes snarky comments about what people wear in spite of the fact that she dresses like shit herself.

Ugh, this is proof that there's something seriously wrong with the society we live in.

by Anonymousreply 17901/13/2014

Osbourne's desperate attempts to latch on to Madonna and become the "muse" for Lourdes' fashion line were pathetic. For a while she was so hell-bent on kissing Madonna's ass that she was literally afraid to laugh at Joan Rivers' jokes about her.

by Anonymousreply 18101/14/2014

R181 she still won't laugh too hard at jokes mocking Madonna. It's always clear when they're judging fashion who Kelly's hollyweird besties and idols are, as she will never bash someone she likes even if that person happens to dress like shit.

by Anonymousreply 18201/15/2014

remember when that hot dude she was dating left her for a t-girl who modelled her look after Kelly?

That HAD to have stung. I feel bad for her because of that, otherwise I cahn't stahhhhnd her!

by Anonymousreply 18301/15/2014

R183 no I never knew-who are the guy and the T girl?

by Anonymousreply 18401/15/2014

boyfriend Luke Worrall, t-girl Elle Schneider

by Anonymousreply 18501/15/2014

Wow R185 that is crazy! can't stand Kelly and think she has the worst taste in fashion ever, but can't even make fun of that story. Then again, Kelly picks guys who always seem bi or gay- looking.

by Anonymousreply 18601/15/2014

R187 pathetic. Kelly is rightfully disliked because she got this Fashion Police gig thanks to her mother's connections and her father's last name. Kelly almost always dresses like complete shit and has no room to judge what is or is not good fashion on other people. On top of that, she is blatantly biased towards her hollyweird friends, idols and other Brits. Kelly will never say they look bad even if they dress badly.

She has no place on the show. How can you feel bad for her when Gaga's fans attack her? If Kelly wants to be on a show that judges others, she must be able to handle being judged herself.

Kimora would be a lot better than Kelly. Kimora actually knows fashion. Most people would do better than try-hard-to-be-edgy Osbourne.

by Anonymousreply 18801/18/2014

Can't she afford plastic surgery and lipo? Those fat upper arms...

by Anonymousreply 18901/18/2014

so Kelly Osbourne got into an argument with the brother of Jonah Hill at the Clive Davis pre-Grammys party...Sharon then got involved and threw food/drink all over him! It's not totally clear what happened but according to Cyndi Lauper Hill's brother said something about Sharon's kids and another report I read said it was about Jack.

Pics of the incident below:

by Anonymousreply 19001/28/2014

Cyndi explaining the incident while Sharon denies anything happened:

by Anonymousreply 19101/28/2014

Supposedly this is the guy that fired Jack off that Army show he was scheduled to do when he announced his MS. Sharon was defending her family. This from someone who shared a bed for two years and never knew her drug addict husband had relapsed and her kids were so unhappy, they had to go to rehab before graduation.

by Anonymousreply 19201/28/2014

She's a great candidate for the new reality show I'm developing.

It's called, "Death by Grease Fire"

by Anonymousreply 19301/28/2014

Kelly is a sycophant of Madonna, Miley Cyrus and Courtney Love and will never say anything even slightly negative about them, nor will she laugh at jokes about them. She acts like she is so above it all. And she likes to yammer on about how she (Kelly) is so bullied by other celebs' fans. She had to be shamed by her mother, of all people, into not being such a cunt to Lady Gaga, who has never even done anything to Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 19401/28/2014

R192 good tea thanks.

by Anonymousreply 19501/28/2014

I though Hill's brother was a manager of music groups. I know he has Maroon 5. The firing of Jack was an NBC decision and why she left AGT.

I think Kelly is a shit starter. I mean why go talk to or confront a person at a public event. She went and started something and probably got read so she ran and told mommy who went and threw food and water.

Kelly desperately wants to stay 21. She befriends tweener teens and tries to champion them so she can be their best friends. I will never understand her either. She could have a music career. Her first album did very well then she went all depeche mode circa 1995 and it flopped and she never recorded again.

by Anonymousreply 19601/28/2014

Sharon is always involved in some drama. She's too old for that shit. And The Talk is totally ignoring the story even though there are pictures of Sharon acting out. Nancy O'Dell was on The Talk Monday and didn't bring it up but they did cover the story on Entertainment Tonight. Sharon is always talking shit about people and putting her two cents in on other celebrity dramas and often says very mean and bitchy things about other people in show business. She needs to smell herself. And she has that hideous, derisive laugh and is always laughing at other celebrities. She was probably pissed that Ozzy didn't win a Grammy. Kelly is the one who needs to grow up and stop using her mother to fight her battles for her. And Jack, too. He's a grown man. Grow some balls.

by Anonymousreply 19801/28/2014

wow Kelly, Giuliana and George all actually loved Vadge's Grammys outfit. Joan was the only one with sense and overruled them all, giving Vadge "worst dressed" of the night.

Kelly has the worst taste ever.

by Anonymousreply 19901/28/2014

I didn't watch the Red Carpet on E! How many times did Kelly say AMAZING!? You would go into an alcohol induced coma if you played a drinking game based on her saying that.

by Anonymousreply 20001/28/2014

Kelly is also one of the few people who thought Pharrell pulled off that silly hat. I mean it was funny and all, but c'mon-the public on twitter and on tv were all making fun of how bad it was. She loved it.

Gurl has 0 fashion sense.

PS she needs to stop trying to make Rita Ora happen. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. So Rita's a fellow Brit? and?

by Anonymousreply 20101/29/2014

Funny Osbourne family pic

by Anonymousreply 20201/29/2014

Sharon was so fat she made the sofa sag in R202's pic.

by Anonymousreply 20401/29/2014

The Talk has totally ignored Sharon's altercation this past weekend. Kelly had mommy defend her again.

by Anonymousreply 20501/29/2014

Kelly and Sharon win again-it was announced that Sara Bareilles has now fired Feldstein.

by Anonymousreply 20601/30/2014

Jonah Hill is a God compared to his brother. What a gross pig.

by Anonymousreply 20701/30/2014

WTF this bitch is [italic]bragging[/italic] about her new ugly-ass manicure that took [bold]3[/bold] fucking hours? She is so stupid

by Anonymousreply 20802/23/2014

Never forget

by Anonymousreply 20902/23/2014

Kelly should hire a professional to dress her, She usually looks frumpy and disheveled

by Anonymousreply 21003/01/2014

kelly is one ugly bitch.

and she is probably has attitude. look at that vegan fiance who dumped her ass. and he won't give back the car she bought him.

hahah couldn't even buy herself a husband.

die you ugly troll kelly.

by Anonymousreply 21103/01/2014

jonah's bro is ugly as hell. how did he bag francesca? she must be blind.

and damn sharon and kelly are such nasty cunts.

why abuse poor ugly jordan?

by Anonymousreply 21203/01/2014

I just don't understand how KO has remained on Fashion Police for so long. She is a terrible example of...... No idea about fashion In her attempt to give an opinion she just repeats what the others have to say He attempt at style makes me shudder Thank goodness I tape the show and fast forward her I saw that she was on E reporting on the Oscar fashions with that guy with a high pitched voice........ Had to switch off......they were an embarrassment Come on are smart and are losing can KO be credible the way she looks?...

by Anonymousreply 21303/05/2014

R213, if you're fast-forwarding over Kelly you are missing out.

On the Fashion Police Oscar show she was furiously backpedaling over Anna Kendrick's dress. On the red carpet she talked about how much she luuuuuurved it. Later, people with real fashion sense told her that it sucked. Naturally, she said that she'd "thought about it more overnight" and "realized that she actually hated it" by morning.

She's so obvious and stupid, the cow.

by Anonymousreply 21403/05/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 21503/05/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 21603/05/2014

R59 and R209 are better examples of "beautiful" Kelly but I think it's funny that you post that shit here, R219.

by Anonymousreply 21703/05/2014

Anyone catch Fashion Police last night? Kelly is at it again with her familiar line "she's an icon so even if other people don't like it, in my eyes, she can do no wrong". About half of hollywood apparently "can do no wrong" in Kelly's eyes as she has a lot of idols. I'm so sick to death of hearing Kelly say this about her favorite celebs. Take a look at the shapeless thing Debbie Harry wore in this pic. I'm a huge fan of hers too but she looks awful with that style. No one can "do no wrong". It's well past time for Kelly to be removed from the show. She's so biased it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 21803/15/2014

I don't know why people are criticizing Debbie Harry's look. Referee Formal is a thing now.

by Anonymousreply 21903/15/2014

R218 This is exactly why I don't even watch Fashion Police. Besides the hosts being assholes and having no taste, they don't dare tell the truth if they are friends with the person or worship them. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 22003/15/2014

If anything, Debbie Harry should feel insulted when Kelly said she is one of the reasons why Kelly dresses the way she does...I mean Debbie Harry at Kelly's age was stylish and beautiful. How exactly does Kelly dress or style herself anything like that?

by Anonymousreply 22103/15/2014

Kelly is also on a quest to be friends with every Brit in the business, whether he/she is a major or minor star. It's so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 22203/15/2014

[quote]Kelly is also on a quest to be friends with every Brit in the business, whether he/she is a major or minor star. It's so annoying.

If she loves Brits so much, maybe she should just take her ass back to Britain (along with the rest of her annoying family).

by Anonymousreply 22303/15/2014

If you watch FP, every time a British celeb is mentioned, especially if it's someone under 35, Kelly usually praises the heavens out of him/her and will often say "I know him/her" or "he/she is my friend". It's just so annoying. Half of the Brits mentioned aren't even famous here. I swear Kelly is pushing British B and C list celebs onto the show for exposure.

by Anonymousreply 22403/15/2014

Her stanning for Florence Welch and Rita Ora is absurd. Welch has no fashion sense and is talentless while Ora is tacky and a whore.

by Anonymousreply 22504/13/2014

Kelly's fighting with celebs again. This time, it's Paris Hilton at that fame fucker music festival "Coachella". I can't believe she's 29, and Hilton 33. They sound like they're still in high school.

by Anonymousreply 22604/15/2014

Maybe. But Rita ora looked unfuckingbelievable at The MTV Movie Awards.

Kelly got that right.

by Anonymousreply 22704/15/2014

by Anonymousreply 22804/15/2014

Even more horrifying to look at with a partially shaved head.

by Anonymousreply 22904/15/2014

A vile, disgusting creature.

by Anonymousreply 23004/16/2014

her look on friday's show. She looks like a fucking Hunger Games character. Is she trying to turn the rest of the hetero male population gay too? I don't blame that ex of hers for going gay after seeing something like this:

by Anonymousreply 23105/05/2014

Piggy's getting fat gain. And, I thought she'd had those repulsive tatts removed.

by Anonymousreply 23205/05/2014

UK's "style icon" really is a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 23305/07/2014

lmao Kelly posted on her instagram her outfit that she wore with her personal trainer and then later day posted a pic of herself with "midnight snacks". Way to get in shape Kel!

by Anonymousreply 23405/07/2014

so when they were making fun of James Franco for that bathroom selfie on FP, Kelly said she thought he looked hot...does she have good taste regarding ANYTHING?

by Anonymousreply 23505/12/2014

She's British, R235. People like Jimmy Savile are considered sex objects over there.

by Anonymousreply 23605/12/2014

You know she's not attractive when Rumer Willis looked half-way decent sitting next to her this week.

by Anonymousreply 23705/12/2014

too true R236

R237 I will say Rumor actually looks decent with whatever color she chose to dye her hair, unlike our dear Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 23805/13/2014

Kelly's hair even SHORTER now:

by Anonymousreply 23906/13/2014

"You have perky tits. I have National Geographic tits." - Kelly to her mom.

I think she reduced them since then. I watched her whiny ass on the show for a while and she was soooo boring. And why does she keep hooking up with gay guys only to humiliate them once it's over?

by Anonymousreply 24006/13/2014

Bet you're all missing Kelly now, ain'tcha?

by Anonymousreply 24106/14/2014

Make it stop! please!

by Anonymousreply 24206/24/2014

Don't listen to them Kelly. You know how bitchy fags can be.

by Anonymousreply 24306/24/2014

Kelly Osbourne bares her bottom in racy thong photo posted to Instagram

by Anonymousreply 24406/24/2014

Osbournes on TV=useless, opinionated, living off dad's fame as a rocker.

I would dvr "The Talk" if it weren't for Mrs. O, who has an opinion on everything and is always right, in her mind.

by Anonymousreply 24506/24/2014

R244 and that is article-worthy? lmao sounds like Sharon paid them to write something about Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 24606/24/2014

Her butt never looked like that, she was always fat so now she feels compelled to show it off.

by Anonymousreply 24706/24/2014

Ozzy Osbourne is 5% Neanderthal, which is the highest of any modern human.

I love Kelly, and I think she is funny, in a witty way, which is a lost art amongst her set.

However, due to her father's genetics, Kelly will feel out-of-place for the rest of her life, thus, the offbeat hairstyles, dresses, etc.

Love the cavewoman free-association talk--very similar to Courtney Love in that respect of whom I would wager is another one with high-Neanderthal genetics.

by Anonymousreply 24806/24/2014

I thought she was getting her tattoos removed? Now she's getting a trashy head tattoo?

by Anonymousreply 24906/29/2014

Kelly and her entire family are the epitome of the adage: Money Can't By You Class!

by Anonymousreply 25006/29/2014

This is what happens when you've had a few glasses of wine!

Kelly and her entire family are the epitome of the adage: Money Can't BUY You Class!

by Anonymousreply 25106/29/2014

She's just had some words tattooed onto the side of her head....then post it on her instagram.

She's a woman of almost thirty but behaves like she's fourteen.

by Anonymousreply 25206/29/2014

I'm not sure what to wear to that huge red carpet event. Perhaps that woman with purple hair and a tattoo on the side of her head can give me some advice.

by Anonymousreply 25306/29/2014

[quote]Time to boot her, Joan

No time soon. She laughs at ALL of my jokes.

by Anonymousreply 25406/29/2014

In bed with Joan & Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 25506/29/2014

[quote]She laughs at ALL of my jokes.

Hardly. Have you ever watched her after a Madonna joke? Or Miley? She only laughs at the jokes that aren't at the expense of her friends.

Or I should say "friends" - this is Hollywood after all, where all friendships are based on what you can do for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 25606/29/2014

for fuck's sake. Anyone see the most recent episode? Kelly is now afraid to say anything about fuckin' Julianne Hough! In the "Guess Me From Behind" game, they showed a pic of a woman wearing mostly line cutouts to cover certain areas of her body. Kelly said something like Derek would be mad at her for saying it's Julianne but it turned out to be Julianne! wtf bitch.

It's pathetic how Kelly seems to be "friends" with most of the celebs under 30 so she "can't" talk about them on the show.

by Anonymousreply 25706/29/2014

She's hooked up with a hipster British model who has revolting tatts all over her body. If anything, Ricki Hall is a bigger attention and fame whore that Kelly, so this will not end well. I will say however that they are well suited, both being hideously ugly.

by Anonymousreply 25807/07/2014

She's a nasty cunt just like Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 25907/08/2014

She do be a pog, which is a combination of a pig and a hog.

by Anonymousreply 26007/08/2014

I like the whole family.

it was a pointless, time-wasting effort to watch the original reality show, but I indulged anyway.

I usual find their celebrity interesting, even the trash talk here.

I can think of another reality family or two whom I steer clear of.

by Anonymousreply 26107/08/2014

[r141]= Log Cabin xenophobe.

by Anonymousreply 26207/08/2014

She has NO business being on FP. And has NO talent. Just a huge underbite, ugly ass tattoos and -- good god -- lavender hair. WTF is she doing on FP???

by Anonymousreply 26307/27/2014

"getting my roots done"

by Anonymousreply 26408/23/2014

Would someone tell her she is NOT Jewish!!

On a recent episode of FP, she commented on someone's outfit (nasty comment about their attire and facial features), quickly following it up with, "I can say that; I'm Jewish."

Okay, now, going back to an early episode of "The Osbournes," she ridiculed her mother for claiming she was Jewish. She said, "Mum, you're not Jewish; your Mum's not Jewish; Dad's (Ozzy) not Jewish; Jack's not Jewish; Amy's not Jewish; I'm not Jewish; we're not Jewish. YOU are not Jewish."

(Sharon's father is Jewish; not her mother.)

by Anonymousreply 26508/24/2014

Kelly's (and George's) TV careers just imploded. I bet she's struggling to breathe now.

by Anonymousreply 26608/29/2014

lol R266 guess what? Kelly is getting over pneumonia and was in the hospital last week where she took a selfie:

by Anonymousreply 26709/11/2014

She's extremely pompous & full of herself. Brainy quotes has a couple of pages of Kelly's quotes; me me me. And she likes to have her mummy fight her battles for her. BOO-HOO Don't dish it out if ya can't take it. Shut your ugly, smug, weird & wormy lips. Blech. Her & Rumer Willis & those chins!! Dayum!

by Anonymousreply 26809/19/2014

It drives me nuts; these people who are famous for just being famous. They have nothing to offer whatsoever, no talent, yet expect fans & expect people to stroke their ego. This country needs more REAL celebrities. No more Kelly's, Kardassian's, etc. And no more effing reality TV!

by Anonymousreply 26909/19/2014

She was on HSN promoting her fat pants line. Bitch is totally copying Joan's career.

by Anonymousreply 27009/27/2014

Lol R270 Kelly is 1 of those people who made such a big deal of losing weight but still looks a bit fat.

by Anonymousreply 27109/27/2014

so Kelly's 30th birthday is almost here...who's ready for the annoying over-the-top party she's going to brag about?

by Anonymousreply 27210/01/2014

She is a 'NO' example of fashion. What gives her the right to criticize others as she is never fashionable herself. She tries to be original with the awful hair but it doesn't work. She an embarrassment on the 'red carpet' or anywhere else. Another example of no talent, just connections.

by Anonymousreply 27302/08/2015

What qualifies her to critique fashion, when she is uneducated, ugly and has absolutely no talent! The tattoos all over her body are absolutely disgusting and she is truly not interesting in any way. Why is she on TV? Why is she on E? Why is anyone listening to her? Really,please take her off TV.

by Anonymousreply 27402/20/2015

[quote]Why is she on TV? Why is she on E?

Because mummy & daddy pay for her to be there.

by Anonymousreply 27502/20/2015

whatever happened to her friend that was on the mtv show, that moved in with the family. they adopted him

by Anonymousreply 27602/20/2015

She's threatening on Twitter to quit Fashion Police over this silly Zendaya issue.

by Anonymousreply 27702/25/2015

Oh no what would we do without her intelligent imput

by Anonymousreply 27802/25/2015

What up with the freeking hair, and the fuck is she doing commenting fashion, she is a freekin freak!

by Anonymousreply 27903/01/2015

You don't have to be beautiful to be into fashion. She knows a lot about fashion and I respect her opinion.

by Anonymousreply 28003/01/2015

Kelly is just a waste of space, she left the show to film her fake show with her family because they are all money hungry well the mom is. She has no talent at all remember people these tv host have people that pick their wardrobe.

Kelly just follows the gravy train so no need to kiss her ass when she has done nothing at all...

by Anonymousreply 28103/12/2015

the funny thing about this thread is that every single one of you who profess to hate her watch her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 28203/12/2015

I'd like to stick a bomb up her box and detonate it.

That'll teach the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 28303/12/2015

[quote]whatever happened to her friend that was on the mtv show, that moved in with the family. they adopted him

R276 His name is Robert Marcato. Other than knowing he's 31 now, I can't find any other recent info or recent pics.

by Anonymousreply 28403/12/2015

Trying again...

by Anonymousreply 28503/12/2015

Kelly posting a "I woke up like this" selfie after a night at Coachella

by Anonymousreply 28604/11/2015

Good lord in heaven - here is Kelly grabbing Amanda Lepore's tits.

by Anonymousreply 28705/17/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!