Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Ferguson Sounds Off On Kate Middleton Topless Photos Scandal

The Duchess of York comes out in support of the Duchess of Cambridge.

"I have total empathy and sympathy for her. I have been there and know what it’s like. Everyone is entitled to privacy. It is a devastating invasion of one’s personal inner space. It is deplorable, abhorrent and despicable. She is a beautiful young woman doing a great job for the country. Why should she be stripped of that moment with her husband?"

by Anonymousreply 1509/18/2012

Hahahaha.

There's really no better way for Fergie to get back at the royal family by putting it out in the public consciousness that Kate is as low-rent and trashy as she is.

Hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 109/17/2012

Shut ya gob, you stupid slapper cow!

by Anonymousreply 209/17/2012

[quote]Everyone is entitled to privacy.

Odd, coming from someone who will reveal the most intimate details of her life for a dollar or a TV camera.

I love who she stupidly used the word "stripped." She's not clever enough to have meant it.

by Anonymousreply 309/17/2012

Sarah's statement was perfect. Classy statement.

by Anonymousreply 409/17/2012

[quote]There's really no better way for Fergie to get back at the royal family by putting it out in the public consciousness that Kate is as low-rent and trashy as she is.

You need some perspective. Honey Boo Boo Child is low-rent and trashy. Kate Middleton Windsor is a nice middle class girl who went to University and married the future King of England.

See the difference?

by Anonymousreply 509/17/2012

Too bad Sarah's toe sucking photos were not with her husband

by Anonymousreply 609/17/2012

Oh for christssakes, give Fergie a break. She said something nice and did the right thing. She knows what the invasion of privacy feels like even if her circumstances weren't the same as Kate's.

Sarah has the right to comment on the curerent situation. Even in the UK, there is still freedom of speech. She's a gutsy girl. She could have said nothing. She spoke out and good for her.

by Anonymousreply 709/17/2012

[quote]Oh for christssakes, give Fergie a break. She said something nice and did the right thing.

No, she didn't. That media hungry attention-whore used Kate's popularity and "privacy" as a cheap ploy to get some publicity.

by Anonymousreply 809/17/2012

R8...Ahh, yes, she did. Sarah probably was asked about the situation with Kate...and she responded. She just didn't issue a random statement.

by Anonymousreply 909/17/2012

Good to hear from you, Sarah. I always liked you. Still do. Come around more often.

by Anonymousreply 1009/17/2012

Fergie had better tits.

by Anonymousreply 1109/17/2012

Fergie is a good ol' broad. She and Diana gave the palace pizzazz.

by Anonymousreply 1209/18/2012

I love how Fergie still manages to make it all about her.

by Anonymousreply 1309/18/2012

That's pretty generous of Sarah, considering she was nastily snubbed at the Royal Wedding.

by Anonymousreply 1409/18/2012

Just remember if Fergie comes a visiting, lock up your coke stash along with the frig....off her high the bitch can eat you out of house and home

by Anonymousreply 1509/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.