Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gun Sales May Soar If Obama Wins Reelection

That's because some perceive the Obama administration to be a threat to gun rights, although the WSJ notes that "there haven't been any substantial changes to gun-control laws under Mr. Obama."

by Anonymousreply 2809/20/2012

What about super soakers?

by Anonymousreply 109/16/2012

gun and ammo sales have been thru the roof for the past 4 years. every rednecked teabagging mouth breather (and most Republicans) is convinced that gun confiscation is coming in BO's 2nd term. (because he's done so much to control them so far.)

by Anonymousreply 209/16/2012

Obama is due a huge muffin basket from the NRA and gun industry.

by Anonymousreply 309/16/2012

Well this is what many in the USA are like. I'm sure they will bring their new guns to the Country Music Awards.

by Anonymousreply 409/17/2012

He gonna make everyone be black or at least marry a black, or a homo, and take away our guns! It'll be a thousand years of darkness!!!

by Anonymousreply 509/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 609/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 709/18/2012

You just know the perception is that Obama is going to win because everyone from the Israeli gov't to gun manufacturers are already trying to cash in on it.

Look for sales of duct tape to soar as well.

by Anonymousreply 809/18/2012

And all Obama voters should start buying canons to point right back at these gun owners.

by Anonymousreply 909/18/2012

Actually, I may buy a gun this year. I can actually afford it (and all that comes with it) and the shooting lessons now.

Yeah, I'm better off than 4 years ago!

by Anonymousreply 1109/18/2012

How much are guns, anyway? If I recall correctly, Lee Harvey Oswald's mail order Mauser was something like $6.00.

How much would a Colt AR-15 run and how much is a box of ammo?

by Anonymousreply 1209/18/2012

Gun sales rocketed the first time he was elected. 27% of people in one survey were "afraid" of having Obama as President, as Bill Maher put it in the intro to his classic "Obama World" spot.

by Anonymousreply 1309/18/2012

Remember the two guys who brought rifles to Obama appearances? Nothing happened to them. You can also carry in National Parks now. Thanks to Obama. If the NRA wasn't completely rightwing, they'd have to give Obama an A+ for his gun rights laws.

by Anonymousreply 1409/18/2012

[quote]I figured that most of you would be for gun confiscation, now you are mocking it.

go shoot yourself, the sooner the better.

by Anonymousreply 1509/18/2012

Stupid gullible people are stupid & gullible.

by Anonymousreply 1609/18/2012

[quote] Stupid gullible people are stupid & gullible.

The Poet Laureate of the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 1809/19/2012

The right wing's irrational fear of Obama is hilarious on so many levels. Everything they had feared 4 years ago never came to fruition because it was all in their hateful little minds.

by Anonymousreply 1909/19/2012

"Obama's gonna take your guns away" is to wingnuts what "50% off all Bare Minerals products" is to Sephora customers.

by Anonymousreply 2009/19/2012

Or "Buy two, get one free Liza Minnelli boyfriend jackets!" on QVC.

by Anonymousreply 2109/19/2012

Obummer will take away our GUNS and our BIBLES!

by Anonymousreply 2209/19/2012

I was forced to live in North Carolina for a few months last year . What follows is a synopsis of every political discussion I got into while there:

NC: Yeah you go on and vote for Ohbamer but that little colored boy up in the black house is gonna take away our guns.

Me: You pawned your guns seven years ago to buy a tank of gas and some malt liquor.

NC: Yeah well when he forces you to marry a gay illegal immigrant don"t come crying to me. Now hand me my Obammer fone I gotta see if they re-upped my food stamps yet.

by Anonymousreply 2309/19/2012

When I read things like R23, I think is it so bad that these types and their families keep getting shot in gun accidents?

by Anonymousreply 2409/20/2012

R10 is retarded. How else does one explain how he can see no post advocating gun confiscation to be most are advocating gun confiscation?

by Anonymousreply 2509/20/2012

This paranoia about guns is ridiculous. No one has ever attempted to take them away. Christ on a cracker! They are idjits.

by Anonymousreply 2609/20/2012

Stupid racist paranoid people are stupid racist and paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 2709/20/2012

Well, it's the same idea behind giving Romney enough rope to hang himself--he's done it. So go ahead and let these folks have their guns....

by Anonymousreply 2809/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!