Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Martins: Fall River Historical Society

Expert on the Lizzie Borden case. And very cute. And appears very gay. Anyone had him?

by Anonymousreply 1205/16/2013

Picture of Michael Martins

by Anonymousreply 109/11/2012

Very cute.

by Anonymousreply 209/13/2012

I think he's of Portuguese ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 309/13/2012

Bossy bottom?

by Anonymousreply 409/13/2012

He is old now. You watching a program that is years old. He all fat and balding now. He is not pretty no more

by Anonymousreply 509/13/2012

He is a Lizzie Borden expert and has appeared in a lot of documentaries over the years and in 2011 co-authored an award-winning book called Parallel Lives: A Social History of Lizzie A. Borden and Her Fall River, which I bought. I can tell you that Michael Martins is still a very handsome man and is far from fat, his body is lean and looks hard. He is not bald, so you must be thinking of someone else.

I haven't slept with him and don't know if he is gay or not, but I wouldn't hesitate if I had the chance. He's still very hot.

by Anonymousreply 612/08/2012

You're right. He is still hot. I don't know if he is gay or not, but I used to go to the same gym he did and he was in great shape, used a personal trainer, had a very hot body and was hung too. Saw him on TV earlier this year in a new Lizzie Borden documentary and he still looks good. He isn't bald.

by Anonymousreply 712/08/2012

Meh. This thread is a waste of cyberspace.

by Anonymousreply 812/08/2012

I'd live in Fall River.

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2012

Why dontcha write him a letter, or give him a call?

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2013

He WAS handsome, now he's old and fat.

by Anonymousreply 1103/01/2013

Anonymous you are wrong. He is not old or fat. You must be thinking of someone else. I would say he is probably gay. Is still good looking and in nice shape.

by Anonymousreply 1205/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!