Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The women of "The Talk" for season premiere do the show without makeup

This is the first time Julie Chen has appeared in public without heavy makeup since the Ford Administration.

by Anonymousreply 3801/10/2013

Julie actually looks better and younger w/o makeup. Why does she wear so much makeup? It's not necessary...

by Anonymousreply 109/11/2012

All women look like shit without make-up.

Makes you wonder how hot a lot of men would be if they wore make-up.

by Anonymousreply 209/11/2012

r2 = Joan Rivers

by Anonymousreply 309/11/2012

Julie Chen actually looks great without it.

I think THE VIEW should do this too.

by Anonymousreply 409/11/2012

[quote] I think THE VIEW should do this too.

it would only happen on Barbara's day off.

by Anonymousreply 509/11/2012

Julie Chen is a pretty woman. But she's incredibly insecure about how she looks, so she overdoes the makeup, and when she stands she does the infamous "pose and pivot" thing with her one leg to make her look even thinner than she is (which is ridiculous since she's rail thin).

by Anonymousreply 609/11/2012

are you blind? Julie Chen is UGLY! there's a reason they never do a close up on her.

by Anonymousreply 709/11/2012

You should have seen Chen before her plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 809/11/2012

Thought Julie Chen looked bad without makeup. Most women make the mistake of putting on too much makeup, THEN, when they take it all off it's like night and day of what they actually look like naturally, shockingly so.

Makeup should accentuate your face, not mask it.

by Anonymousreply 909/11/2012

Julie looks terrible without make-up, what are you lesbians talking about? Melissa was the only one that looked basically the same.

by Anonymousreply 1009/11/2012

I actually saw some of it. They looked okay.

There is NO WAY in hell that Sharon O was not wearing any make-up!

Her skin was flawless, even-toned, no under-eye circles, bull-shit.

by Anonymousreply 1109/11/2012

Julie Chen before plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 1209/11/2012

It looks like Julie had a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 1309/11/2012

Let me see her Western nose.

by Anonymousreply 1409/11/2012

Wrong Gilbert r10. You mean Sara (?)

by Anonymousreply 1509/11/2012

Aisha looked the same -- gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1609/11/2012

Julie grew up in Queens in the 70s. She said her mom thought big hair was very fashionable, so Chenbot has that burned in her brain. That why her hair is too big most of the time, and she looks like a bobble head.

by Anonymousreply 1709/11/2012

There is a reason why women wear makup. Why subject us this kind of thing? We know you all need it. It's no secrett. Gross ladies.

by Anonymousreply 1809/11/2012

Robin Wright is an actress who has always worn as little makeup as possible, even on her soap days. She probably would look the same.

by Anonymousreply 1909/11/2012

I want Wendy Williams to do a makeup/wig free day.

by Anonymousreply 2009/11/2012

Margaret Cho

by Anonymousreply 2109/11/2012

For some reason I feel compelled to mention an old "Family Guy" episode, where Lois decides to go au naturale, and Brian's like, "Do you really think you have the skin for that?" haha

I've seen a lot of women with bad skin (which they try to cover up with makeup), and yet I've known plenty of men with beautiful skin. I used to work out with this guy and I was like, "How do you have beautiful skin, when you drink like a fish and party all the time?" And this guy's pushing 40, but his skin was smooth and looked soft. He's straight, too, and didn't strike me as the metrosexual type, so I don't know how he does it. Or maybe it's just genetics.

by Anonymousreply 2209/11/2012

"Hey, we've been doing it for years without talent," said The View.

by Anonymousreply 2309/11/2012

Aisha is fucking gorgeous with or without makeup! She doesn't even need it she's so pretty.

Sara didn't look too different because she doesn't wear much, and her vegan diet has given her great skin for someone almost 40.

Julie has good skin too-her main thing is her eyes are obviously much different without the fake eyelashes, mascara, eyeliner and eyehadow.

Sharon has great skin because she's had so much done to her face. I would love to see how she'd look naturally. No white woman her age naturally is that tight and smooth.

Sheryl looked awful lol. I love her personality but damn she looks like a man especially with no makeup.

I WOULD LOVE THE VIEW to go makeup free lol. I wanna see Barbara, Sherri, Joy and Elizabeth. We know Whoopi doesn't wear much. I bet Joy would look scary as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2409/11/2012

For the most part, they looked great. Jamie Lee Curtis looks pretty amazing without makeup.

by Anonymousreply 2509/11/2012

Oh Dear!

by Anonymousreply 2609/11/2012

God, R20! I DON'T!

by Anonymousreply 2709/11/2012

julie chen is the ugliest woman I ever see, before and after surgery. I wonder who can marry her. Funny

by Anonymousreply 2812/10/2012

I thought Julie Chen looked a whole lot better WITHOUT makeup.

She wears too much makeup on a daily basis and she obviously feels that she needs too much makeup.

by Anonymousreply 2912/10/2012

R6, Julie Chen is probably self-conscious about her hips which became quite a bit wider after her pregnancy.

She seems to have slimmed down her post-baby hips quite a bit now though.

by Anonymousreply 3012/10/2012

How can ChenBot be the ugliest with Sara Gilbert sitting on the same table?

by Anonymousreply 3112/10/2012

ChenBot was on WATCH WHAT HAPPENS tonight w/Andy Cohen and Camille Grammer.

Giving flawless makeup and hair, and wearing LANVIN.

Rich bitch was majorly turning it OUT tonight.

by Anonymousreply 3212/11/2012

Why am I the first one the mention the old lady's six inch roots?

by Anonymousreply 3312/11/2012

TO mention

by Anonymousreply 3412/11/2012

For the most part they looked fine, especially Aisha. Only people who have unrealistic and unreasonable expectations think that "all women look like shit without make-up."

by Anonymousreply 3512/11/2012

Julie Chen is horrid looking even WITH makeup. Please don't blind your audience by pulling this stunt again. If you want to go blind right now, Google Julie Chen pre-plastic surgery. They tried everything, but there's not much they can do with Demon Eye Syndrome, so they left those alone. They replaced her nose completely.

by Anonymousreply 3601/09/2013

Makeup probably doesn't do a whole lot for Sara Gilbert. Her features are doughy and lumpy. She had a nose job, but it didn't help much. I can the impression that with or without makeup she doesn't look a whole lot different. You can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, as the saying goes.

by Anonymousreply 3701/09/2013

Whores with it, dogs without it. What a quandary.

by Anonymousreply 3801/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.