Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Where is the best place to have sex in your gym?

Mine is in the showers

Just curious

by Anonymousreply 4503/17/2015

i managed a gym and i would bring hot guys back after hours all the time to fuck all over the gym. Dudes will fucking jump at the chance to live out that fantasy. And the crazy equipment overs endless opportunites for crazy configurations. So much fun.

by Anonymousreply 209/10/2012

No, R1. No gay man has ever had sex within a gym.

by Anonymousreply 309/10/2012

In the ass .

by Anonymousreply 409/10/2012

Most guys think about it, even those closeted straight types

by Anonymousreply 509/10/2012

Get ready for the scorn and deluge OP.

by Anonymousreply 609/10/2012

It really depends on the available opportunities for sex. One young guy, in his late teens, was dressing after his shower, saw me looking at him, and suddenly he had an erection. No one else was around, he pointed at his cock, and motioned me to come over. I gave him a blow job. What an experience that was!! On other occasions, I've given young guys blow jobs while they were showering. That's also a great experience. On another occasion, a young guy invited me to go for a ride with him since there were too many guys in the change room. So there isn't really a "best" place to have sex in the gym; it always depends on what opportunities come your way.

by Anonymousreply 709/10/2012

[quote]Do gay men really do this?

No, it's mostly the married dudes.

by Anonymousreply 809/10/2012

I see the locations are split pretty evenly. The best for me is that kind of dusty area behind the north lockers where you have to squeeze to get by.

by Anonymousreply 909/10/2012

It's true, it is mostly the married guys.

by Anonymousreply 1109/10/2012

What is this, 1987?

by Anonymousreply 1209/10/2012

To each their own, but I'd feel pretty cheap after having sex in the gym.

by Anonymousreply 1309/10/2012

With all these people not showering or using the steamroom aftre working out, sex at the gym is becming challenging. Lighten up, guys. It's just a little wank now and then.

by Anonymousreply 1409/10/2012

The lobby.

by Anonymousreply 1509/10/2012

My gym doesn't have a sauna or a steam room, but I've had sex in the showers and in the bathroom handicapped stall.

by Anonymousreply 1609/10/2012

What's the difference between a sauna and a steam room?

by Anonymousreply 1709/10/2012

OH....the romance of it all?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 1809/10/2012

In my gym the only guys who seem to want to start sex play are skeevy guys with wedding rings. I honestly feel bad for their wives (unless the ring is a ruse to make them look 'straight'). Not that i find it a criminal offense, it's just gross. Seems to be a gay fantasy that there are gyms where sex with willing hotties is always available.

by Anonymousreply 1909/10/2012

the closest I get to sex in the gym is when I'm doing the pull down thing (whatever it's called) and my trainer says: "arch your back and point your nipples to the ceiling!"

by Anonymousreply 2009/10/2012

I had sex with a spinning instructor in Chicago on the upstairs aerobics floor, a stall in the bathroom, and a stairwell. Totally hot.

by Anonymousreply 2109/10/2012

[quote]What is this, 1987?

Nope

by Anonymousreply 2209/10/2012

[quote]What's the difference between a sauna and a steam room?

one is dry, the other wet

by Anonymousreply 2309/10/2012

You have a disorder, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 2409/10/2012

At the old McBurney 'Y' (the inspiration for the song 'YMCA'), I had sex in the locker room, showers, bathroom stalls, sauna and steamroom, but the steamroom usually had the most action.

by Anonymousreply 2509/10/2012

R13 I see a lot of coments like this one these days. Either (1) homosexuality has taken a terrible turn for the worst, (2) people are kidding, or (3) they are written by women.

by Anonymousreply 2609/11/2012

Spontaneous encounters (not pre-arranged thru CL or grindr) don't leave me feeling cheap at all, r13. They leave me feeling envigorated and alive. To me, life still has promise and excitement when it's possible to lock eyes with an attractive stranger and seduce them within minutes.

by Anonymousreply 2709/11/2012

Absofuckingloutely. Consider it a wonderful gift that we can go from lazy dozing utter disinterest in life -- to sweaty crawling grabbing sucking licking drilling passion in about three seconds. And then, like the gentlemen we always are, smile, shake hands and inroduce ourselves, after. I always do anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2809/11/2012

Men having sex with men at the gym is a time-honored tradition. Long live sex at the gym!

by Anonymousreply 2909/11/2012

In my gym? On the winding staircase going up to the second floor with Alan Cumming, Blu Kennedy and Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 3009/11/2012

I love how 'I don't have sex at the gym' isn't even an option in the poll!

by Anonymousreply 3109/11/2012

my trainer fucked me in the shower stall it was so hot

by Anonymousreply 3209/11/2012

in the butt, Bob

by Anonymousreply 3309/11/2012

[quote]What's the difference between a sauna and a steam room?

You can't see the person who's sucking your dick in the steam room, and an ass-slap stings more in the sauna.

by Anonymousreply 3409/11/2012

[quote]Men having sex with men at the gym is a time-honored tradition. Long live sex at the gym!

Elderho.

by Anonymousreply 3509/11/2012

Next to the Jassercize studio.

by Anonymousreply 3609/11/2012

{quote]Jassercize

Oh, dear.

Some impostor has been signing my name! I am more literate than that. I am a writer, damn it!

by Anonymousreply 3709/11/2012

Sex at any time in any place is dirty and degrading!

by Anonymousreply 3809/11/2012

I'm far too shy and self consious for that kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 3909/11/2012

you maybe should stay home them

by Anonymousreply 4009/11/2012

Getting hard at 157 degrees happens but doesn't last long.

by Anonymousreply 4111/11/2012

Steamroom sex is the best. But trolls have to get the hell out. I'm cruising someone else, and you're pissing me off and causing me to overheaat.

by Anonymousreply 4211/11/2012

Wow dude

by Anonymousreply 4303/06/2015

Wow, there was the hottest fucking naked dude in the sauna at my Y yesterday. It's not a cruisy sauna but I was happy to be there to enjoy the view.

Early 20s, tall and slender, dark hair, hipster mustache. Lightly furry chest, hairy legs and pits, and a glorious full bush. And his flaccid cock was ... very large. Had to be six inches soft.

At one point, an older gentleman next to him stood up as if he were looking for something. Hottie says, "Did you lose your glasses case? I just saw it fall under the bench, let me grab it for you." So he stands up, crouches over and reaches under the bench, affording an absolute straight-on look at his hairy asshole for a good 5 seconds. I mean it was just glorious. I started to get hard but was able to sit with my legs together in a way that concealed it.

by Anonymousreply 4403/17/2015

Steamroom, absolutely for me because I like it, but get spooked sometimes by the anal smell. Read about AIDS, think a warm moist environment can help spread all kinds of virus and that thought can be a turn-off. Still, like the cat & mouse moving around, "accidental" touching, the occasional groups. It took a while,but you have to do it ... strongly move hands away from you when attached to old fat men. Sorry, but even in steam there must be mutual interest.

by Anonymousreply 4503/17/2015
Need more help? Click Here.