Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna

There will never be anyone like her. For whatever reason. Man hands/Chanel gloves aside.

She loved and helped the gays and you haters know it.

She's one word recognition.

Madonna.

You know, you know, you've got to!

by Express Yourselfreply 35209/23/2014

Maybe when she dies, OP and those like it will take the gas pipe and we'll be rid of multiple turds with one stone.

by Express Yourselfreply 209/07/2012

OP, she was all these things in the 80s and 90s.

But she threw it all away for Kaballah, Guy Itchy, and silly film projects.

Her music now sucks, her sense of fun is gone, and she is chasing trends instead of spearheading them.

But yeah, good memories.

I agree, no-one will ever come close. Lady Haha is a lifeless copy, and MTV is gone, anyway.

by Express Yourselfreply 309/07/2012

Get ready for the onslaught OP.

by Express Yourselfreply 409/07/2012

She is amazing I saw her sold out show at Yankee Stadium last night and I'm still recovering! She's had another great year so far in 2012. Her Superbowl performance was the most watched TV show in history scoring 3 million more views than the actual game itself. Her MDNA album debuted at No.1 in nearly 40 countries and is currently the 5th biggest selling album worldwide of the year. Give Me All Your Love became her record extending 38th top ten single on the Hot 100 more than any artist in history and the first time since 1999 that an artist in their fifties had a top ten hit on that chart. She also scored 3 further number 1 dance singles bringing het career total to an astronomical 43 number 1 dance songs by far more than anybody in history. Oh and last but not least her MDNA tour is set to become this years highest grossing and most attended concert tour grossing in the neighborhood of $300 million also extending her record as the highest grossing solo touring artist of all time. And yet some people still say that she's over? SHE'S A LIVING LEGEND AND THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS WINNER THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME AND SHE HAS NOTHING TO PROVE ANYMORE HATERS ARE GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.

by Express Yourselfreply 509/07/2012

Poor Liz/OP. Is this what that cunt has reduced you to?

by Express Yourselfreply 609/07/2012

Her music is disposable.

She will be forgotten in 10 years. No one under 20 will even know who she is.

by Express Yourselfreply 709/07/2012

[quote]she is chasing trends instead of spearheading them.

I suppose she spearheaded trends. She took inspiration from little known trends and made them mainstream. I guess most artists do that.

The majority of her music has not endured for me. But some of her videos are definite classics.

by Express Yourselfreply 809/07/2012

Well, she lost me at "like a virgin." Never believable.

by Express Yourselfreply 1009/07/2012

Did she die or something?

by Express Yourselfreply 1109/07/2012

[quote]There will never be anyone like her

Thank god. One was way too many.

by Express Yourselfreply 1209/07/2012

Madonna will be completely forgotten after she dies. Her work will not stand the test of time.

by Express Yourselfreply 1309/07/2012

Wow I see the haters are out in force. First off Madonna is the biggest female music performer that ever lived and also one of the three biggest female stars ever along with Marilyn and Liz. Secondly if her music is disposoble and not lasting then how come her first greatest hits set is one of thr biggest selling albums ever with worldwide sales of 30 million and it stayed on the charts for YEARS how come her back catalogue songs that are 20-30 years old still gets heavy play on radio gyms clubs supermarkets. In fact some people that I know who HATE Madonna can name at least one song by her that they like. If anythi.g the opposite is true and it will be her music that will live on with her legacy. As for it being disposoble well most pop music is but she's recorded at least 3 gem albums (like a prayer ray of light and music) that always make the best albums of all time lists and that critics really loves how many female pop stars can claim that?

by Express Yourselfreply 1409/08/2012

Truly, R3 nailed it. She now reeks of desperation, although she tries to cover it up under heavy splashes of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.

by Express Yourselfreply 1509/08/2012

I had no idea she was currently touring the US.

Wow. I remember when it used to be a big deal that she had performed in NY. I haven't seen a blurb of it anywhere.

by Express Yourselfreply 1609/08/2012

Realli I live in NYC and they had a report on the tour last night they said she's the first female artist to sell out Yankee Stadium not once but twice! They also said due to popular demand she added a 4 th date this time at MSG for November and that tickets will go on sale next Monday. The question is could Gaga sell out 2 dates at Yankee Stadium could Britney could Rihanna could Katy Perry could Janet or Mariah whose careers have been reduced to playing small amphitheatres and selling diet products. The answer is HELL NO a little respect please for the Queen.

by Express Yourselfreply 1709/08/2012

Who is Madonna?

by Express Yourselfreply 1809/08/2012

At first, when she was just a chubby, slutty, vulgar little famewhore on the make, she was occasionally good for a laugh.

She quickly became pretentious, tedious, repulsive and no longer tolerable even in small doses. She's been that way ever since.

by Express Yourselfreply 1909/08/2012

It's funny how that while Madge and Dame Elton have a public rumble about each others relevance, more and more disposable pop stars litter the "musical" landscape. Will Katy, Rihanna, Ke$ha, Havana Brown, Carly Rae and Cher Lloyd be fighting over their legacies like them thirty years on?

by Express Yourselfreply 2009/08/2012

Gay Emiratis welcome Madonna’s pro LGBT rights show

by Dan Littauer 7 June 2012, 12:14pm

Gays and lesbians in the Emirates have welcomed Madonna’s performance there, where she displayed strong messages of support for LGBT rights.

The global pop star played stadium gigs in Abu Dhabi on 3 and 4 June as part of her MDNA album world tour.

Around 25,000 attend the Madonna’s first ever performance in the Arab world at the Yas Island Stadium, at Abu Dhabi, the federal capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) where gay sex is still criminalized.

Her performance, including 22 songs and a laser show, included multiple ‘strong and clear messages about LGBT rights’, reports ‘Shamil’, member of the UAE LGBT group and Gulf region editor of GayMiddleEast.com.

Shamil said excitedly: ‘She didn’t hold back at all!’

She opened the performance provocatively, with religious chanting during which a huge incense pot vacillated above her fans. During her song ‘Gang Bang’ she projected a bad girl image provocatively dressed, drinking and sporting an ‘AK47’ while ‘shooting’ a man in a motel.

Shamil said: ‘One of the strongest visuals for LGBT rights and against homophobic bullying was during Nobody Knows Me where the interlude video highlighted the plight of young people who are driven to commit suicide because they are victims of homophobic bullying.’

Another clear message of support were projected during Express Yourself which included a tribute to Lady Gaga’s Born This Way with images projected including men kissing men, women kissing women and a straight embrace. It also featured J Howard Miller’s famous ‘We can do it’ American propaganda poster depicting a woman with her sleeve rolled up, popular with lesbians.

The Emirates audience was also treated to topless male dancers in high heels during Girls Gone Wild, a striking contrast to the UAE’s usual insistence on strictly traditional gender roles.

During Erotica, Madonna stripped down to her underwear, pointed to her genitalia and said, ‘This thing is hot!’, inviting the crowds to ‘act dangerously’ while flirting with girl band dancers while the male dancers dressed up as women in corsets, recounted Shamil.

‘Vogue was just spectacular with the male dancers in particular strutting their stuff’, reported Shamil. ‘Perhaps Madonna is so far the only artist who portrayed and supported LGBT rights in the UAE. Last year I attended Scissor Sisters concert and they didn’t or couldn’t do anything.’

Homosexuality is punished with up to 14 years jail in Abu-Dhabi, and article 354 of the Federal Penal Code may even prescribe the death sentence for ‘consensual sodomy’.

Public displays of affection, gay or straight, are illegal and can carry harsh sentences including several months in jail, fines and deportation for non-Emirati residents. Several recent cases have, however, demonstrated that it is not always easy for LGBT people to find ‘private’ places for consensual displays of same-sex affection.

‘Adilah’, an Emirati lesbian member of the UAE LGBT told me: ‘Madonna’s concert was the first time I was in an environment in the UAE that had this much of a feel for unity, love, respect, admiration, adoration for LGBT people. In public!

‘Performance wise Madonna’s showcase had messages that aren’t new to her gay or gay friendly fans. We all know how she feels about us but anyone who ever had a doubt or felt gays and lesbians are lesser forms of life definitely now knows more about our place in the world.

‘And how could they not? I mean, there was a gay/lesbian group standing, jumping, and smiling every six inches. And so many of them were Emiratis too!

‘We were stood next to a gorgeous group of boys in Balmain tops with studded shoulder pads and Jeffery Campbell heels! It was just so great to be amongst all our gay friends, in one place, being ourselves, and knowing every time Madonna flashed a gay sign everyone cheered.’

[to be continued...]

by Express Yourselfreply 2109/08/2012

R 17 is right the tour has been a MASSIVE success yet the media doesn't focus on that instead the focus on ageiest madonn is old articles. I was at the Boston show and was amazed at her performance skills she even played the guitar for a few songs! She also totally redid Like a Virgin as a piano drenched opera ballad. It was quite an interesting piece of performance art. The biggest surprise of the show was how many teenagers/college kids were there not that they were fans but that they could afford her rediculous ticket prices.

by Express Yourselfreply 2209/08/2012

[continued from r21]

‘Nasira’, another lesbian member of the group stated: ‘Whilst the concert was predominantly about music and advertising for her new album, I left the show with the sense and overwhelming feeling that I had just witnessed, if not been a part of, something more extraordinary.

‘There aren’t many times as an LGBT person living in the Middle East that we are able to see ourselves, on such a large platform as that night, represented, included, respected and most of all accepted in such a public way.

‘The message was simple, that we are all capable of some truly terrible and terrifying acts of violence and love, but moreover that we are all capable of loving one another in a variety of different but beautiful ways.

‘Whatever else is said about that night, there is simply no way to negate the simple fact that as a human being, rather than a musical legend, Madonna should be revered. To be so confident and unwavering in ones support for the rights of all people should be something to which we all aspire.

‘In this part of the world, it is not often that such a bright and hopeful light is shon upon LGBT issues and for that, I don’t think I am alone when I say that I walked out of that concert a more hopeful and proud person that one day we won’t have to celebrate the lives of our lost LGBT children, that instead we can enjoy each other, gay or straight, living freely as we were born to do so.’

‘Abdulla’, the founder and chair of the UAE LGBT group was equally inspired.

He said: ‘She is an inspiration I honestly applaud her for sending a direct and clear message about her support for LGBT rights, and tackling issues that other musicians would not usually speak about in a conservative country.

‘She is not a sell-out, she bends to no one and still tells it as it is. She gives hope to her fans and many Emiratis who are LGBT; her concert has definitely energized our campaign to advocate and push for equality and not to give up.’

by Express Yourselfreply 2309/08/2012

I'm a moderate fan of her but am thinking about getting tickets to her just added MSG show as soon as they go on sale. I commend her commitment to gay rights. I commend her staying power and strong work ethic. I commend her for fighting against ageist people in our society. Suffice to say I've become a much bigger fan of her work in the last few years. I also respect the fact that she's not shooting up or smoking crack somewhere unlike 2 recently deceased pop idols.

by Express Yourselfreply 2409/08/2012

[quote]R 17 is right the tour has been a MASSIVE success

No, it hasn't. It hasn't sold what the one did. Venues have empty seats. Tickets have been given away for free by the truckloads, and Live Nation, her boss, claim "sold out" due to the belief that seats will eventually sell themselves.

She also had to cancel dates, and she ditched Australia because there was no demand. She tried to say a month later that it was because of her children. Bullshit! She'll be working again come January.

Madonna is officially irrelevant in the 21st century. She's a product of the past, a nostalgia act. This is why her music doesn't sell, and nobody gives a shit about her anymore. She was untouchable in the 20th century. Now, she's old, boring, and we're generations passed the one that embraced her. Kids don't even know her as the woman who kissed Britney Spears anymore. She got some mileage out of that with the youth demographic, but that was so long ago now. Those people are old now.

To get attention, she has to repeatedly talk about Lady Gaga, show her ass on stage, and take out her flabby tit. The woman is in meltdown mode, cutting up her face, dating children, and doing all this sex stuff in front of her kids who are on tour with her.

And BTW, Madonna doesn't give two shits about us. She's back trying to court us because of Lady Gaga and her trying to get extra numbers due to her dwindling fan base. She just tried to do the anti-bullying thing. She did the same with adopting black babies because Agelina got good PR from it. Madonna is always two steps behind. She even did her shitty flop movie about a royal couple because "The King's Speech" swept the Oscars. She doesn't understand that just because someone else did it and it was successful, does not mean it will be for her as well.

Back to the gays, she did this back in the early 90s. She uses people. You old farts can have her. Call me when she marches down DC and gives speeches.

She's still with that anti-gay cult group.

Youth's Madonna is Lady Gaga, and we haven't seen that sort of devotion since, well, Madonna. Madonna is terrified of this.

by Express Yourselfreply 2509/08/2012

[quote]R 17 is right the tour has been a MASSIVE success

No, it hasn't. It hasn't sold what the one did. Venues have empty seats. Tickets have been given away for free by the truckloads, and Live Nation, her boss, claim "sold out" due to the belief that seats will eventually sell themselves.

She also had to cancel dates, and she ditched Australia because there was no demand. She tried to say a month later that it was because of her children. Bullshit! She'll be working again come January.

Madonna is officially irrelevant in the 21st century. She's a product of the past, a nostalgia act. This is why her music doesn't sell, and nobody gives a shit about her anymore. She was untouchable in the 20th century. Now, she's old, boring, and we're generations passed the one that embraced her. Kids don't even know her as the woman who kissed Britney Spears anymore. She got some mileage out of that with the youth demographic, but that was so long ago now. Those people are old now.

To get attention, she has to repeatedly talk about Lady Gaga, show her ass on stage, and take out her flabby tit. The woman is in meltdown mode, cutting up her face, dating children, and doing all this sex stuff in front of her kids who are on tour with her.

And BTW, Madonna doesn't give two shits about us. She's back trying to court us because of Lady Gaga and her trying to get extra numbers due to her dwindling fan base. She just tried to do the anti-bullying thing. She did the same with adopting black babies because Agelina got good PR from it. Madonna is always two steps behind. She even did her shitty flop movie about a royal couple because "The King's Speech" swept the Oscars. She doesn't understand that just because someone else did it and it was successful, does not mean it will be for her as well.

Back to the gays, she did this back in the early 90s. She uses people. You old farts can have her. Call me when she marches down DC and gives speeches.

She's still with that anti-gay cult group.

Youth's Madonna is Lady Gaga, and we haven't seen that sort of devotion since, well, Madonna. Madonna is terrified of this.

by Express Yourselfreply 2609/08/2012

[quote]I'm a moderate fan of her

YOU STARTED THIS FUCKING THREAD, r24/OP.

Nice try trying to be another poster.

Keep talking to yourself.

r24 is OP, who lights up this entire thread yellow. troll-dar it.

by Express Yourselfreply 2709/08/2012

Madogga is so far up her own ass she doesn't need to see a proctologist for a yearly checkup.

by Express Yourselfreply 2809/08/2012

Is she Bi?

by Express Yourselfreply 2909/08/2012

R26, etc. has some serious mental/emotional problems.

by Express Yourselfreply 3009/08/2012

I love the word "hater" -

it just screams that the poster is a loon with the intellect of a dead weevil...and wasn't considered much of a thinker by the other weevils when it was alive

by Express Yourselfreply 3109/08/2012

OMG I am so hard right now as in a few hours I WILL SEE MONDONNA

by Express Yourselfreply 3209/08/2012

R 26 is wrong every show has been a sellout just google MDNA TOUR boxscore and you'll see for yourself why would I lie when you can Google everything to get the truth. And how could Madonna possibly be terrified of that ugly ass gaga when Madonnas tour is destroying hers she's making more money than Gaga and SELLING MORE TICKETS BILLBOARD ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT THE MDNA TOUR WILL BE THE YEARS HIGHEST GROSSING AND MOST ATTENDEX TOUR NOT GAGAS BTW TRASH DESPITE THE FACT THAT GAGA WILL BE DOING MORE SHOWS! I guesz the simple mathematics are more popular equals more tickets sold so in that case MADONNA IS STILL MORE POPULAR THAN GAGA. These are FACTS and you will have to deal with it. Just last week madonna played to a re ord breaking audience of 75000 at the planes of Abraham Stadium in Quebec it was the largezst audience in the history of the stadium. Again Gaga who? And if Madonna's so irrelevant then why did you feel the need to respond to this post with BLATANT LIES she's obviously relevant in your life. As for her being a nostalgic act hardly she only does about 5 old songs and restructures them in a way that they sound brand MOST of her songs performed is her recent material. If anybody is irrelevant its Gaga the talentless song stealing thiefs 15 minutes are up by the way isn't she Republican? How the hell could gays support a Republican?

by Express Yourselfreply 3309/08/2012

People remember P.T. Barnum, too.

by Express Yourselfreply 3409/08/2012

By the way Gaga agin COPIED Madonna last week by showing her ass on stage so what's you're point R 26. And Madonna is alao being sued for 10.5 million by the country of Russia for speaking up for us Gaga doesn't have the balls to do that (or maybe she does if you know what I mean) and again she's a Republican? As a gay person you should be ASHAMED of yourself for supporting that trash!

by Express Yourselfreply 3509/08/2012

There will always be a market for a Madonna-like entertainer, and in terms of commercial success she is the bar by which all the future Britneys and Lady Gagas to come will be measured. She is the historical Queen of Pop and many of the records she set over her career will not be broken for a very, very long time.

That said, despite her immense success, as an artist and a human being I don't think she's someone who people should necessarily admire or strive to emulate (though she has broadened the conversation about female sexuality and empowerment, and gay issues to an extent), and I agree with the general concensus that the majority of her output over the last decade has been shit, I give credit where credit's due. To those of you on DL who seem to hate her on such a personal level, here's a question: is it Madonna you should be directing your hatred toward, or the tastes of a society that elevated her to such heights of fame and influence?

by Express Yourselfreply 3609/08/2012

I don't really care about her pretentious image as of late and the way she treats people in her personal life. I'm sure she's a monster in real life. Most people with that level of fame are. All I know is that her music stands the test of time. People are still listening to "Express Yourself", "Vogue" and so many other songs of hers from the 80's and 90's. No one will be listening to Gaga even 5 years from now.

by Express Yourselfreply 3709/08/2012

R17 Billy Joel managed to sell out Yankee Stadium. And a few years back played twelve sold out shows at the Garden. So I'm really not impressed by what you posted.

BTW, Mariah is the biggest selling female artist of the soundscan era, and had the biggest selling single of the 2000's. Madonna is the Queen of Pop to middle aged white gay men who still play records.

by Express Yourselfreply 3809/08/2012

Geez. Not another thread about this old cunt.

by Express Yourselfreply 3909/08/2012

"Did she die or something?"

Yes, #11- in 2005 when she fell off that horse. She was brain dead and the family decided to pull the plug.

Since then she has been played by a Filipino drag queen.

by Express Yourselfreply 4009/08/2012

Who?

by Express Yourselfreply 4109/08/2012

r14, Music is a very uneven album. And it never gets mentioned as one of the 'best albums of all time'. You wish!

Madonna has made exactly two timeless albums: LAP and ROL.

Next come Erotica, Confessions on a Dance Floor, Bedtime Stories, and her first album. They're all fairly even.

LAV an True Blue had great singles, mixed with filler tracks.

Music was completely phoned in, AL a disaster, and FlopDNA beyond disaster.

Your assertion that it was a big hit around the globe is laughable. Lying about the facts makes your star look even more desperate.

No-one outside her core fanbase purchased the album, no-one showed any interest in her two singles, and even UK radio has refused to play her material.

She shat out a terrible album, and received her comeuppance. These things happen if you don't pay attention to your career anymore.

by Express Yourselfreply 4209/08/2012

r41, you're just as silly as the fanbot on this thread.

The world under 35 knows full well who she is.

They might not care about her, but they know her. She's a star.

Next!

by Express Yourselfreply 4309/08/2012

r38: Madonna's heyday obviously was before the soundscan era. Considering she was equally successful in the 90s, that makes her the biggest selling female artist of all time.

I agree with r37. Her back catalog stands the test of time; the intense interest in her and her songs at Superbowl has proved this.

Exactly how many people remember "Paparazzi" or "Bad Romance" with fondness, three years later? Not many.

Gaga's songs are weak.

by Express Yourselfreply 4409/08/2012

Music is a respectable album but if she had focused the overall sound of the album more around songs like Don't Tell Me, Gone, and I Deserve It, it would have been a lot stronger. The electronica based tracks didn't blend well with the more folksy tracks so the album sounds somewhat discordantly put together. AL was this in a nutshell except 100x worse.

by Express Yourselfreply 4509/08/2012

r45, I agree that AL was a lot worse than Music.

Music had three *excellent* singles, and a good closing track.

But every album track on it is WEAK, both the folksy and the electronica songs.

"I Deserve It" and "Nobody's Perfect" are horrible, and they foreshadow the leaden self-involvement that destroyed AL.

All her problems started with the Music album. She's still reeling from them, whether she knows this or not. (She doesn't).

by Express Yourselfreply 4609/08/2012

Music is when her songs started using goofball lyrics like "Cool I am When I am with you" "Cool I'm not when I am lonely." She might as well have just passed gas into the microphone instead of recording those lines. To this day I still don't understand what she was trying to achieve with that album.

by Express Yourselfreply 4709/08/2012

Agreed, r47.

by Express Yourselfreply 4809/08/2012

r19 really nailed it. Thread closed.

by Express Yourselfreply 4909/08/2012

Careers end. That's the way it works.

She had a very, very good run for someone with extremely limited talents.

by Express Yourselfreply 5009/08/2012

Seems to me she's doing rather well for someone who's career is over. Hasn't her career been over for the last 25 years? I think her career will be over when she decides, not you dumb tired whores.

by Express Yourselfreply 5109/08/2012

Agree with R46, Madonna's career began to jump the shark around Music. Part of Madonna's marketing genius has been her ability to sell different musical personas as portrayed by Madonna, but since 2000 she's become Madonna portrayed by personas and has consequently become more and more unrelatable, especially as she's aged out of appeal to the younger demographic. She's tried with various degrees of success to turn herself into a cowgirl, a revolutionary, a leotard wearing disco diva, an R&B hip-hop sex queen, and whatever the hell the current MDNA hodgepodge is (an assassin/middle aged cheerleader?). Couple that with a joyless public image, half-assed music, and her white-knuckled desperation to retain her fading sex appeal and it's obvious why the public sees her now as a caricature of her former self.

by Express Yourselfreply 5209/08/2012

I'm a big Madonna fan and even I'll admit that her last GREAT album was Confessions on a Dancefloor in 2005. MDNA is pretty good but it doesn't have that magic As for her career she's obviously still going stron and bringing in big numbers on her concerts which she's really been excelling at the last 10 years people calling her over are jealous or ignorant of the facts and even if she was over she's still a legend I mean Aretha,Cher,Tina, and Striesand are all over but there still legends. They all made their mark in the industry and on pop culture

by Express Yourselfreply 5409/08/2012

Well-said, and well-analyzed, r52.

Of her recent 'failed personae' I only enjoyed the disco queen, because at least the music was good. I knew it was 'Madonna portrayed by a persona' - the wrong way - but I managed to ignore that. The other times, not so much.

She has, quite sadly, completely lost it. And the reason so many of us are disappointed is that she's had 'it' for so many years: the savvy, the prescience, the creativity, the balls - we never expected her to turn into the opposite.

But she did, and it's just painful to witness her falling apart.

by Express Yourselfreply 5509/08/2012

MADONNA IS THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME ACCORDING TO THE GUINNESS BOOK, BILLBOARD, THE IFPI YOU NAME IT. AS FOR MARIAH EVEN AT HER PEAK SHE COULD NEVER SELL OUT EVEN AN ARENA SHE MAY HAVE SOLD A LOT OF ALBUMS BUY SHE IS A MASSIVE FLOP AS A TOURING ARTIST IT'S ALMOST EMBARRASSING. I MEAN ONE MADONNA TOUR MAKES MORE MONEY THAN ALL OF MARIAHS TOURS COMBINED. AND DIDNT HER NEW SINGLE FLOP LIKE IT DIDNT EVEN CHART ON THE HOT 100! DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT MADONNAS RECORD BREAKING TOURING NUMBERS VS. MARIAHS PENNIES. AND I HAVE YET TO MEET A SINGLE PERSON WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO MADONNA IS THEY MIGHT NOT KNOW HER LEGACY BUT THEY KNOW OF HER SHE'S STILL ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS WOMEN IN THE WORLD. I ALSO GET SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE DENOUNCING HER TALENT THIS IS A WOMAN WHO SINGS, WRITES AND PRODUCES ( WITH COLLABORATORS) HER MISIC, DANCES AND PLAYS INSTRUMENTS. HER STAGE SHOWS SHOWCASES HER TRUE TALENT AS A PERFORMANCE ARTIST. BY THE WAY DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT CHER AND WHITNEY NEVER WROTE A LYRIC IN THEIR LIVES?

by Express Yourselfreply 5609/08/2012

R 53 you do realize that despite the fact that the album fell hard on the charts it is still the 5th biggest selling album of the year worldwide as well as the biggest selling album by an American artist released this year worldwide. How is that a flop? A dissapointment but not a flop. And it's not just that she's going on tour that makes her relevant it's that she's going on tour and STILL breaking box office records and selling more tickets than artists half her age. She will have the top grossing and top attented tour of the year despite the fact that she's only doing under 90 shows that's a huge accomlishment it's like having the top selling album of the yeat.

by Express Yourselfreply 5709/08/2012

I csn't tell if r57 is being funny or not.

by Express Yourselfreply 5809/08/2012

I'm not being funny I'm just reporting facts. How could somebody who's tour is on it's way to gross 300 million and play to 2.5 million people even remotely be considered over? Every younger and older female artist would kill (talking first degree murder) for those numbers. Especially in this economy. Just wait till you guys here how much Madonna is expected to make this year word is it's the highest annual earnings ever for a musical performer. I heard it's around 200 million we'll know for sure next year when the Forbes list comes out. But she's over? Yeah OK

by Express Yourselfreply 5909/08/2012

I think I only like Madonna from 1989 to 1999, actually.

by Express Yourselfreply 6009/08/2012

Of course she's going to make a shit ton of money, R59, she's Madonna. Extracting $300+ for the privilege to see her live is just what she does since she has a huge, rabidly devoted fan base. But as far as being directly relevant in the current music scene, she's over. And she's been over. She should be thanking Lady Gaga for clueing in the younger generation to her musical legacy; as far as celebrity clout goes Betty White is more visible to the teens and 20-somethings of today than her.

by Express Yourselfreply 6109/08/2012

Madonna cancelled plans to tour Australia. She nevet booked any venues, dates were never announced, and tickets never went on sale. The Wall Street Journal said that Madonna gave up a potential 100 million dollar Australia gross and that the tour would have broken box office records as she hasn't toured there in 20 years and the demand was really high at the RUMOR that she would be touring there. By the way everyone google BILLBOARD MDNA TOUR BOXSCORE you'll get a bunch of OFFICIAL numbers on how successfull the tour is and how much money it's expected to gross. Anybody who sees those numbers and still call her over is just hating or blind to the truth.

by Express Yourselfreply 6209/08/2012

R46 and R47, I agree. I have said before that Madonna really lost her mojo when she stopped collaborating with Pat Leonard. She ahem, co-wrote a lot of songs with Pat from the "True Blue" era all the way up to "Ray of Light." He also served as her musical director on tours. Coincidentally, that was the era in which she had her biggest hits and when her sound was defined. She doesn't have that anymore now that she no longer collaborates with him or Steve Bray or Shep Pettibone. I understand that she had to grow as an artist in order to stay relevant, but all that was lost in the early 2000's.

by Express Yourselfreply 6309/08/2012

You have a point about Pat Leonard I saw an interview with him years ago when he said"Live to Tell" my favorite Maddy song was written entirely by her she wrote the lyrics and he wrote the music and it was about a childhood friend of hers who confided to her that she was molested. Madonn thought about the secret and all the lying that went on in that house. Why can't she write songs that brilliant today? What the hell happened? Instead we get some cheerleader song bubblegum bullshit. About her career she'll do fine she has officially entered the over 50 gay icon universe ran by Cher, Babs, and Tina where she'll always perform and make massive amounts of money but she'll never be relevant or have a big hit to the younger generation. They'll of course know who she is but she won't be one of their favorite. But that's OK because her legacy as a legend is assured and her back catalogue is impressive enough that she can coast on it. By the way does anybody think Madonna will be doing a Vegas residency in the near future?

by Express Yourselfreply 6409/08/2012

r62, thank you for the info.

It's "arithmetic" people: facts are facts: get over it.

She had a great year so far.

by Express Yourselfreply 6509/08/2012

R64 - I definitely agree that Madonna could easily go the Vegas route or the Cher/Tina Turner route and tour on the road until she's ready to retire instead of trying to release shitty albums trying to stay relevant. She's at a point in which she can rest on her legacy, but her massive ego and being surrounded by sycophants telling her otherwise will prevent her from doing that. Besides, Madonna doesn't really seem to like Vegas all that much to take a residence there and perform in one venue. Probably thinks its beneath her or something.

by Express Yourselfreply 6609/08/2012

BACK IN THE 90'S MADONNA USED TO EAT ME OUT ON A REGULAR BASIS. GOSH I MISS THOSE DAYS. ANYBODY WANNA SPONGE ME?

by Express Yourselfreply 6709/08/2012

R62 if it was that much of a cash cow, do you honestly think she would have turned it down?

As for a Vegas resdiency, give it up. The thing she hates the most is to be known as a nostalgia act who's best years are behind her. She won't rest on her laurels, and she will keep putting out trend setting music and pulling "shocking" stunts until one of her kids drags her off of the stage. Or until she has a full on nervous breakdown.

by Express Yourselfreply 6809/08/2012

I meant "trend chasing" music, obviously.

She hasn't led the pack in ages.

by Express Yourselfreply 6909/08/2012

But the thing is Madonna has always pulled "stunts" throughout her career this is nothing new. The only thing that's new is that people are now calling her desperate over it I guess cause she's older. I heard Madonna decided not to go ahead with plans to tour Australia because she wanted to be home with her 4 kids. Madonna said the same thing when asked why she didn't do a promo blitz for her album I guess when you're as rich as she is you're in a position to give up loads of money.

by Express Yourselfreply 7009/08/2012

She is NO Janet, and she NEVER will be.

by Express Yourselfreply 7109/08/2012

and I mean NEVER...

by Express Yourselfreply 7209/08/2012

EVER...

by Express Yourselfreply 7309/08/2012

No offense #71 but Janet has never even come close to Madonna's impact, worldwide album sales, artistry,fame. I mean wasn't she playing small apitheatres that only fit like 3000 people on her last tour and isn't she like doing weight loss commercials now to pay the bills. Its a shame cause I used to really like her / still do

by Express Yourselfreply 7409/08/2012

Janet's last tour sold out all around the world. It was Up Close and Personal because she'd done a similar show to it before the tour, liked the closeness, and decided to do her tour that way.

As for impact, well, Janet's titty alone pushed the war in the Middle East off of the front pages of magazines around the world. She has toured all over, has fans from Africa to Japan to the US to Canada, etc., and has created a blueprint that today's dance divas follow (too bad she doesn't get recognition for single-handedly inspiring everyone from Britney to JLO). Her 1993 Rolling Stone cover is probably one of the most copied/emulated photographs by a singer of all time. She will never get the respect that Madonna gets, which is unfortunate, because she has done just as much for pop music and videos (it's a sad but true fact that the media is biased towards white artists), even though there was a time from the late 80s to somewhere in the 90s where Janet was dragging Madonna by her roots.

Also, Janet did not do NutriSystem commercials to "pay the bills," and that mere statement is just laughable. She is worth hundreds of millions. She was also the face of BlackGlama. She does these things because she wants to.

by Express Yourselfreply 7509/08/2012

Oh look what I just Googled.

JANET: NUMBER ONES TOUR (2011) NUMBER OF DATES 80 TOTAL GROSS: $16 MILLION

MADONNA: STICKY AND SWEET TOUR (2008-2009) NUMBER OF DATES: 85 TOTAL GROSS: $408 MILLION 4TH HIGHEST GROSSING TOUR OF ALL TIME WOW!

by Express Yourselfreply 7609/08/2012

R 75 that's bullshit an artists main goal is to make money for themselves, their record labeletc. She did a smaller greatest hits tour because she could no longer sellout arenas let's not even talk about stadiums. And when was Janet more popular than Madonna? I think she's had 1 or 2 albums that outsold hers in the US but worldwide Madonna was always the dominate bitch. Look I'm a Janet fan and I do agree that she doesn't get the recognition she deserves her videos were always so good and her dance moves amazing. Sorry if I offended you're Queen but the fact is she only had about 1/3 of Madonnas success. .

by Express Yourselfreply 7709/08/2012

Janet is not a serious artist.

by Express Yourselfreply 7809/08/2012

LOL, nice try Hagdonna stan OP/R76/etc.

Just because a bunch of duped, gay, middle-aged white men OVERpay to see her in concert means nothing, except that a bunch of duped, gay, middle-aged white men OVERpay to see her in concert. When it comes to pure energy, stage presence and dancing ability, Madonna does. not. have. anything. on. Janet. Jackson. Period. You can throw out any of her stats, talk about how she "evented" dance music or built the pyramids in Egypt or whatever. Madonna's sets and stage effects do a lot of the work for her, and the SuperBowl, for one, is proof of this.

by Express Yourselfreply 7909/08/2012

In some ways Madonna's handling of her career has been sheer genius, but the genius was heavily loaded into the front end. Her abysmal choice of partners and her film career, with the exception of "Desperately Seeking Susan" and "Truth or Dare," I think seriously undercut her public image as a savvy woman in control of her life and made her seem sort of pathetic. Plus with the Kabbalah, the faux British aristocrat period, and the purchase of the non-orphaned African baby, she started seeming as sick and delusional in her own way as her generational pop rivals Michael Jackson and Prince. She's held onto fame and fortune much longer than most pop stars ever do but it hasn't been pleasant to watch. And no, I don't really want to see that mass of tendons and Botox prancing around half-naked.

by Express Yourselfreply 8009/08/2012

R 79 Why you gotta bring race into this? I saw thatMadonna concert in Miami and it was nothing but gay hispanic men for the record! By the way I was trying to compare Madonna's record breaking still going strong career vs. Janet's. I mean talk about an artist that's really over. I guess the truth hurts and you don't wanna know the fact. By the way Madonna also played to 3.5 millon people on that tour which I belive was an attendence record for a female artist.

by Express Yourselfreply 8109/08/2012

So it's only Madonna's singles, albums, movies and acting jobs which are in now the sales gutter. I wonder how Madonna's "Hard Candy" gyms are working out?

by Express Yourselfreply 8209/08/2012

Well, R77, I'll answer your RNR Hall of Fame question first. First off, Janet SHOULD be in the RNR Hall of Fame, alongside her brothers, what with the obvious mark her music and videos have made on the industry ALONE. Truth is, the Rock Hall is cliquish, elitist, and, if you aren't on Jan Wenner's Favorite Persons List (which we all know Madonna is), then your chances of getting in are pretty slim (case in point, the ULTRA-deserving Donna Summer, who should have been in there WAY before Madonna, let alone many other musical acts, is still not in there). Also, the man who signed Madonna (Sid something I believe is his name) is on the Rock Hall committee as well. So let's see--Madonna had the man who signed her and the head of the committee (Wenner) in her pocket, so it's quite obvious how she got in there while Donna Summer, Janet, Whitney, etc., have never even been nominated.

Moving on. Yes, an artist's goal is to make money for themselves, but Janet didn't HAVE to do NutriSystem. She is one of the richest women in music, and signed bigger record deals in the '90s than any other artist in history. We all know that she has had a battle with her weight for years. NutriSystem also knew this, and likely approached her because of it. Just as BlackGlama approached her to be the face of their "What Becomes a Legend Most?" campaign for two years in a row--because she IS a legend (many other famous women have been the face of BG, from Liz Taylor and Liza to Streisand and Cher).

In 1993, Janet Jackson was the preiminent female pop star. Madonna had done "Sex" and "Erotica" by then, and wasn't selling, and certainly didn't have record companies going into bidding wars for her services the way that Janet did at that time. Her popularity in the States was pretty much nill by that point, so as for her being the "dominate bitch", well, I'll just say that Janet was the one who's album was the first by a female artist to debut at #1 during the SoundScan era. Janet was the one who sold out the Tokyo Dome in under 7 minutes (a record she still holds). Janet was the one to get 7 top 5 hits from ONE album, and still nab a #1 hit from that same album 3 years after it was released. Janet was the one whose first 3 films debuted at #1 at the US box office. Janet was the one who signed 2 of the biggest record deals in history in the '90s. Janet was the one (and still remains) the ONLY artist in history to be nominated in every major category at the Grammnys (pop, rock, RnB, dance, rap). Janet was and still is the artists with the most Billboard Award wins. Etc., etc., etc...

by Express Yourselfreply 8309/08/2012

Actually "A League of Their own" amd "Evita" where she proved if she tried that she could really sing were her 2 best movies. As for her film career in general she follows the same fate that Elvis did in that she's too famous/ iconic for the general public to accept playing a "normal" character.

by Express Yourselfreply 8409/08/2012

R56 Dave, Honey , go to school and learn to type no more caps please

by Express Yourselfreply 8509/08/2012

[quote]I guess the truth hurts

What hurts is seeing someone so blatantly ass-kiss a woman who would probably accept his gift and laugh at him behind his back about how horrible it is.

by Express Yourselfreply 8609/08/2012

R 83 in 1992 Madonna signed the biggest recording contract on history with Warner Brothers. She created Maverick records with Warners and brought the workd Alanis Morrissette/ Candlebox etc. The ONLY time a janet studio album ousold a Madonna one worldwide was in 1993 when the janet album sold WAY more than Erotica. By 1998 with the remarkable Ray of Light album Madonna was slaying Janet again and it's been that way ever since. As for the R and R hof even without those "so called" connections Madonna would have been inducted anyway because of her sales impact and influence. I mean in 2010 time magazine named Madonna one of the 25 most influential and important women of the last 100 years. I think Whitney should definitely be un the hall too and hopefully she'll get in this year.

by Express Yourselfreply 8709/08/2012

[quote]By 1998 with the remarkable Ray of Light album Madonna was slaying Janet again

LOL! Janet's "Velvet Rope" was considered just as much the remarkable album the ROL was, and rightfully so. That is why TVR is on many best-of countdowns and "Albums You Need To Hear" lists. Madonna was lucky she got Evita because her careeer stateside was pretty much in the shitter by that point. As for Madonna's Warner deal, it was not as big as Janet's two Virgin deals. Hell, Richard Branson went on record by saying that the "janet." album "bought Necker Island", an island that he owns.

And those Madonna RNR Hall of Fame influences aren't "so called", they are fact. The dude who signed her and Jan Wenner are power players on the committee. There is no way that Madonna should be in the Hall before Donna Summer, and it is a travesty that that is the case.

by Express Yourselfreply 8809/08/2012

I really don't have the time to list all of Madonnas records it would take FOREVER. I guess that's the price you pay when you're a fan of the BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME. By the way zI just found out that Madonna has had 156 number 1's on Billboards various charts dating back to 1983 that's ANOTHER record for most number 1's by an artist in Billboard chart history.

by Express Yourselfreply 8909/08/2012

Here we go again Ray of Light OUTSOLD the velvet rope ir sold 20 million copies worlwide TVR sold about 10 million. The Warner deal WAS the biggest ever at that point GOOGLE IT! Madonnas career was hardly in the shitter Bedtime Stories sold a respectable 7 mil WW and she was making mad money as CEO of Maverick Records. You know the most successful vanity label in music history. By the way did you know that in 2007 Madonna signed a whopping $120 million album/touring deal with Live Nation.

by Express Yourselfreply 9009/08/2012

Quit talking about me and buy my shit.

by Express Yourselfreply 9109/08/2012

R89, get over it, dear. Madonna has been usurped in the pop music zeitgeist by several younger female singers (her blatant distaste for and obvious jealousy of Lady Gaga, for instance, is proof that she is well aware of this fact). She has gotten far on minimal talent and even less personal decorum and tact, which makes her very blessed, but she is a fossil now.

Oh, and she's NO Janet.

by Express Yourselfreply 9209/08/2012

"She had a very, very good run for someone with extremely limited talents."

So very true. Let's look at what's real, shall we? Madonna is not great-looking, never was. Her voice and dancing are mediocre. Her "songwriting" is undistinguished, just ordinary pop trifles with no staying power that appeal to a certain element. She has absolutely no acting talent. And yet she invented herself into becoming a big star! It really is incredible, considering how little she had to work with, that she's managed to stay in the spotlight this long. But then there aren't too many people out there with an ego and drive like hers and God knows there aren't many people out there who will do ANYTHING to get attention. I mean, how many famous people are willing to be photographed with their nose in a guy's asshole in order to be "provocative" and "sexy?" She's a monster. You'd have to be, in order to sell yourself like she has.

by Express Yourselfreply 9309/08/2012

You're right Madonna is no Janet she still has a highly successful music career. And how the fuck is Madonna jealous of Gaga? Madge maybe older but she's still prettier than that hideous creature. I'm how could she be jealous of someone whose whole career is basically a drag tribute act to her. I think she's pissed because after gaga stole her song and tried to pass it off as original she went on the Leno show and LIED saying that "thr Queen gave her permission by sending her an email saying that she approved and Madonnas people were like she's lying the email never happened! Oh Madonna for the 100th time is selling more tickets and making more money on her tour than gaga is on hers because MADONNA IS MORE POPULAR and people will do anything to pay to see her.

by Express Yourselfreply 9409/08/2012

R 93 hon that book was like 20 years ago get over it! And for somebody that likes attention how she turned down every tv show and magazine cover request this year to spend more time with her 4 kids And for the record her songwriting is UNDERRATED big time just listen to her lyrics for live to tell/oh father/what it feels like for a girl/secret etc.

by Express Yourselfreply 9509/08/2012

Madonna c'est une salope vielle et ride

by Express Yourselfreply 9609/08/2012

JANET:

[italic]-first female artist to debut at #1 in the SoundScan era

-signed two record breaking record deals in the '90s--the biggest ever for a female, making her the highest-paid singer in history at the time

-more Billboard awards than any other artist

-only artist in history to have seven singles from one album peak within the Billboard Hot 100 top 5

-most successful debut world tour of any artist

-first female to score Hot 100 #1s in the 80s, 90s and the new millenium

-first-declared MTV Icon

-first female to obtain 5 consecutive #1 albums on the Billboard 200

-Aretha Franklin is the only female singer with more R&B #1s (Janet is at #5, behind Aretha, Stevie Wonder, Louis Jordan and James Brown, respectively)

-Academy Award nominee

-"Control" was the first album to have 5 consecutive top 5 Hot 100 hits

-first female recording artist of color to be nominated for a Producer Of The Year Grammy

-first female artist to have the #1 selling album of the year (Rhythm Nation 1814 in 1990)

-first female artist to have a single simultaneously top the Hot 100, R&B, and dance charts.

-first female artist to debut in the Top 10 on the Hot 100 (1995's "Runaway")

-the only artist in history to be nominated in the Pop, Rock, Dance, R&B and Rap categories at the Grammys

-record-holder for the fastest sellout in the history of the Tokyo Dome: 48,000 seats with four shows which sold out in a record seven minutes.

-#1 New York Times Bestselling author

-her songs are still being sampled and remade today

-her influence on the newer generation of artists, male and female, is evident in their videos and performances (see Kelly Rowland, Ciara, Britney, Usher, Aaliyah, Chris Brown, Kari Hilson, TLC, Rihanna, Mya, et. al.)

Jennifer Lopez has said that Janet's "Pleasure Principle" video is what made her want to get into show business. The late Aaliyah said that her "Age Ain't Nothin' But a Number" album was "her 'Control'". Britney has gone on record as saying that she wanted to "be Janet Jackson", as has Carmen Electra. Kelly Rowland has paid homage to Janet in her videos and during her performances, as have Usher and Chris Brown. Rihanna has copied several Janet hairstyles, and did a note-for-note copy of Janet's pull-a-guy-from-the-audience-and-dance-for-him routine on her last tour, as did Britney. Missy Elliott tweeted after Janet's 2010 American Idol performance: "At the end of the day, there is only ONE Janet Jackson". Adam Levine also tweeted recently: "Even for as huge as Janet Jackson is. I stil feel like her records are underrated. #brilliant". Beyonce paid tribute to Janet briefly onstage during Tina Turner's Diva's special, and straight jacked Janet's RN moves during her "Ring The Alarm" MTV VMA performance some years back. Janet's Rolling Stone cover from 1993 has been copied and emulated more times than I can count. Everyone from Kathy Griffin and cartoon character Laura Croft to Brad Pitt/Benicio Del Toro/Guy Ritchie on the cover of Premiere magazine and tattoo artist Kat Von D have copied the iconic photo.[/italic]

I could go on, but you get the jist.

by Express Yourselfreply 9709/08/2012

[quote]people will do anything to pay to see her.

And that is pretty sad.

by Express Yourselfreply 9809/08/2012

[quote]You're right Madonna is no Janet she still has a highly successful music career

Really? Is that why her last embarrassing outing has the distinction of having the fastest plummet from the top of the Billboard Albums chart than any other album in recent history (even a bigger plummet than Janet's last outing)? Is that why MDNA is already a forgotten, lackluster turd? Lionel Richie's album of remakes of his own songs has, in the long run, done MUCH better on the charts than MDNA, and rightfully should have debuted at #1 instead of MDNA, but Madonna shilled out her CD to the people buying tix for her overpriced show to get the #1 position. Desperation, indeed.

by Express Yourselfreply 9909/08/2012

Um Control wasn't the first album by a woman to have 5 top 5 hits True Blue was also TB is the only album in history to have all 5 singles released go to #1 on the United World Charts(UWC). And it would take me forever to list all of Madonnas achievements like she just became the first woman to sell out Yankee Stadium not once but twice! That's the price you pay when your fave is THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME. Maybe Janet can sell tickets to an intimate concert at the Yankee Stadium mens room!

by Express Yourselfreply 10009/08/2012

[quote]Um Control wasn't the first album by a woman to have 5 top 5 hits True Blue was

No darlin'. Control holds that distinction.

by Express Yourselfreply 10109/08/2012

MDNA IS THE 5TH BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR WORLDWIDE OUTSELLING RITCHIES ALBUM WORLDWIDE YOU DO REALIZE THAT THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE OF AMERICA I KNOW YOU'RE A JANET FAN BUT NOT EVERYTHINGS LOCAL. THE DROP WAS EXPECTED AS ALL THE SUPERBOWL WEEKEND PREORDER SALED WERE ADDED INTO HER FIRST WEEKS SALES RESULTING IN A MASSIVE OPENING WEEK. THE BIGGER THEY OPEN ONE WEEK THE HARDER THEY'LL DROP THE NEXT JUST AS GAGA HER BTW ALBUM HAD A SIMILARLY HUGE DROP LAST YEAR FUNNILLY ENOUGH THE MEDIA BARELY REPORTED IT. AS FOR THE TICKET REDEMPTION WHEN YOU ORDERED A TICKET YOU WERE ASKED IF YOU WANTED A CD IF YOU SAID YES YOU WERE CHARGED EXTRA FOR THE CD AND IT'S INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE BILLBOARD HAS RULES THAT ANY CD SOLD FOR UNDET 5 DOLLARS OR GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE WOULD NOT BE COUNTED TOWARDS ITS SALES. AND MADONNA ONLY DID THIS FOR HER US CONCERTS AND NOT WORLDWIDE. BY THE WAY PRINCE AND TOM PETTY HAD DONE THID PREVIOUSLY ARE THE DESPERATE?

by Express Yourselfreply 10209/08/2012

[quote]And how the fuck is Madonna jealous of Gaga?

How? Well, for starters, Gaga can actually [italic]sing[/italic], unlike Madonna. She can also play an instrument (and not just strum a few chords on one and pass it off as actual playing the way that Madonna does). Also, her Born This Way album, as a whole, is MILES better than anything on MDNA. Listen to "Heavy Metal Lover" and then compare it to "Give Me All Your Love", and you tell me which is better. Also, Gaga is actully RELEVANT in today's world.

*sidebar, I can't wait for Gaga's "ARTPOP" album/media takeover to hit the universe next year. It will be monumental.

by Express Yourselfreply 10309/08/2012

Madonna's Janet envy was never more obvious than in that scene from Truth or Dare where her dancer said that what she was wearing was "Very Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation" and she responded, "Bite your tongue." There was even a period where Madge's lyrics mirrored Janet's:

CONTROL: "I did what my father said and let my mother mold me"

DEEPER AND DEEPER: "That's what my mama told me...I let my father mold me"

LOL!

by Express Yourselfreply 10409/08/2012

Sorry Gaga was relevant back in 2010 but she's passe now. And artpoop will sell even less than btw just like that album sold less than the fame are we noticing a trend here? It's pretty bad when you peak on your debut album. The side freakshow is over. And you probably don't ever realize that Madonna is an accomplished musician right? She played drums and guitar for a punk rock band in the late 70s as for her voice go watch Evita or listen to Ray of Light and tell me she can't sing. And if Madonna isn't relevant thrn why are you posting on a madonna thread obviously she's relevant in your life. If this eas a gaga thread I wouldn't tou h it with a ten foot pole I bet she gets that reaction a lot from men for obvious reasons. Madge is playing her Yankee Stadium now her second sold out date you would think gaga would play there considering it's her hometown but she won't because .

by Express Yourselfreply 10509/08/2012

"MDNA? WTF is that? The genetic code for freaks?"

by Express Yourselfreply 10609/08/2012

Here's a recent photo of Janet. As you can see, she is still beautiful, unlike Madonna, who is actually pretty scary looking these days.

by Express Yourselfreply 10709/08/2012

[quote]And if Madonna isn't relevant thrn why are you posting on a madonna thread

Because I'm enjoying your passionate responses. I mean, the all caps is a bit much, but still...I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

by Express Yourselfreply 10809/08/2012

Why would Madonna one of the most famous woman in the world be jealous of a local star like Janet. Child please! They barely even know who she is in Europe they know her as Michael's little sister who had a few hits and sold 12 million albums back in the day (Madonna has sold 80 million over there) who is now semi-famous for gaining weight and losing it so much for being in Control! Janet is the new Kirstie Alley what a career aspiration to live up to! And Madonna is still Madonna!

by Express Yourselfreply 10909/08/2012

Shhhhhh...QUEEN JANET is about to speak...

by Express Yourselfreply 11009/08/2012

Did you know Madonna is expected to take home $200 million this year alone between her perfume, Macy's girls clothing line,gyms, upcoming shoe line,, album sales, tour merchandise sales and concert ticket sales. It will be a record for the highest annual earnings from a musician of all time.

by Express Yourselfreply 11109/08/2012

She was the Queen. Now she's clinging to her laurels and wishing she knew where Demi got her work done. It's a pathetic way for her to end up, because I honestly thought she was bigger than that. I thought she had enough self respect and intelligence to move beyond that.

by Express Yourselfreply 11209/08/2012

[quote]Why would Madonna one of the most famous woman in the world be jealous of a local star like Janet...

Local? Bitch, please. Janet Jackson is a global star. She had a mob of fans waiting for her in London a couple of years ago at the "Why Did I Get Married 2" premiere. She sold out all over the world on her tour last year, visiting AFRICA, THE UK, ASIA, CANADA, GERMANY, DENMARK, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN... Her Russian fans created a Happy Birthday Youtube video for her a couple of years back. Her UCAP tour last year was in demand the whole world over, from Australia and Spain to Asia, Africa and the UK. She played for the Queen of England in 1990 at the annual Royal Variety show. Foreign artists Kylie Minogue (whose song "Too Much of a Good Thing" samples "Control") and Peter Andre (who went on record as saying his "Defender" video was directly inspired by "Rhythm Nation") count Janet as an influence. And you, my dear, may now have SEVERAL seats.

Oh, and here's a pic of Janet playing Abu Dhabi last year on tour...

by Express Yourselfreply 11309/08/2012

Where's Tito did Janet swallow him whole during one of her binges?

by Express Yourselfreply 11409/08/2012

[quote]Where's Tito did Janet swallow him whole during one of her binges?

LOL! Now THAT was funny.

Anywho, we ALL know that Janet looks FAB and is in top shape these days. As for looking fab, well, can't say the same thing about grizzled ol' Madonna, can we?

by Express Yourselfreply 11509/08/2012

Janet will always have "Academy Award Nominee" in her title. Will Madonna? I don't think so.

by Express Yourselfreply 11609/08/2012

Janet 12 million career album sales in Europe. Madonna 80 million career album sales in Europe. Madonna 3rd biggest selling artist of all time in Europe behind the Beatles and Queen.

by Express Yourselfreply 11709/08/2012

"R 93 hon that book was like 20 years ago get over it! And for somebody that likes attention how she turned down every tv show and magazine cover request this year to spend more time with her 4 kids And for the record her songwriting is UNDERRATED big time just listen to her lyrics for live to tell/oh father/what it feels like for a girl/secret etc."

Photographs last forever, dear. And Madonna has been immortalized forever sucking her finger and fingering her crotch, getting eaten out by a guy in a leather jacket and shredded jeans, sucking a guy's toe, masturbating over a mirror, hitchhiking naked, and crouching naked over a dog. I'm sure those four children of hers that she turned down tv shows and magazine requests in order to spend more time with must be SO proud of their uninhibited slutty mommy.

by Express Yourselfreply 11809/08/2012

The fans in London probably only wanted to meet her because she was Michael Jacksons sister. They wanted to meet someone who was related to someone famous. I know the feeling.

by Express Yourselfreply 11909/08/2012

Madonna looking not so good

by Express Yourselfreply 12009/08/2012

Madonna will always have Best Actress Golden Globe WINNER R and R Hall of Fame award WINNER and UK music hall of fame award WINNER

by Express Yourselfreply 12109/08/2012

[quote]Photographs last forever, dear. And Madonna has been immortalized forever sucking her finger and fingering her crotch, getting eaten out by a guy in a leather jacket and shredded jeans, sucking a guy's toe, masturbating over a mirror, hitchhiking naked, and crouching naked over a dog. I'm sure those four children of hers that she turned down tv shows and magazine requests in order to spend more time with must be SO proud of their uninhibited slutty mommy.

LOL! You know it!

by Express Yourselfreply 12209/08/2012

That was 20 years ago she released the biggest selling coffe table book of all time. Didn't janet have a section on her flop tour when she was pole dancing?

by Express Yourselfreply 12309/08/2012

[quote]The fans in London probably only wanted to meet her because she was Michael Jackson's sister

Guess again, suga...

by Express Yourselfreply 12409/08/2012

I can't sing, but LOOK AT MY PUSSY!!!!

by Express Yourselfreply 12509/08/2012

[quote]Madonna will always have Best Actress Golden Globe WINNER R and R Hall of Fame award WINNER and UK music hall of fame award WINNER

Yes, one she got for doing what she always does--SINGING. The other GG was bought and paid for for a song that NOBODY knows about. As for her RnR HOF induction, well, we've already discussed that upthread.

by Express Yourselfreply 12609/08/2012

That Oprah was 4 years ago when she was going through a traumatic divorce! Don't make me post pictures where it looks like Janet had swallowed Oprah!

by Express Yourselfreply 12709/08/2012

And yet Janet has never had a number 1 single in England.

by Express Yourselfreply 12809/08/2012

Madonna has a much better voice than Janet heavy breathing does not equal singin dear.

by Express Yourselfreply 12909/08/2012

[quote]Didn't janet have a section on her flop tour when she was pole dancing?

The only tour that Janet "pole danced" was on the Velvet Rope tour, which was a MASSIVE success and began...OVERSEAS to sold out crowds! Try again, dear.

by Express Yourselfreply 13009/08/2012

Madonna looking stunning:

by Express Yourselfreply 13109/08/2012

[quote]Madonna has a much better voice than Janet heavy breathing does not equal singin dear.

Are you joking? Have you heard Madonna sing live? It is literally painful. She butchered Rose Royce's classic "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" years ago (I literally LOLd when I first heard her "rendition" of it), she strains whenever she "tries" to sing...hell, there's a video of her talking about how she feared Whitney Houston for her singing abilities on Youtube. Wanna see it? Here it go...

by Express Yourselfreply 13209/08/2012

Queen Janet is set to gain control of her Virgin Records masters in 2013, which will only add to her massive multi-million dollar fortune. She also signed a lucrative Lionsgate film production deal in 2010, had a #1 NY Times Bestselling book in 2011, toured the world last year, has 2 endorsement deals, is planning her next album...

by Express Yourselfreply 13309/08/2012

I have heard her sing live and when she's just up on stage with a guitar singing her voice sounds exquisite. She doesn't sound good if she's dancing like crazy and singing. I wonder if janet could get on a stage with a guitar and sing.

by Express Yourselfreply 13409/08/2012

Someday my tits and vagina will be on display in the Smithsonian. Top that Janet!

by Express Yourselfreply 13509/08/2012

Whitney always had an amazing voice Madonna was giving credit where it's due. But Whitney's thing was being a vocalist she never wrote or produced a song in her life never danced and never played instruments. Madonna does all these things. Babyface who worked with Madonna and Whitney has said that Madonna was the hardest working artist he ever worked with she's the first one in the studio and the last one to leave. He also said Madonna could craft a song like nobody's business.

by Express Yourselfreply 13609/08/2012

[quote]I wonder if Janet could get on a stage with a guitar and sing...she don't play instruments

Wrong again. Janet plays keyboards/piano. She is credited as such in the "Control" liner notes, and can be seen in the "Control" video playing the keyboard, as well as in this video at the 4:02 mark...

by Express Yourselfreply 13709/08/2012

I used to be quite a fan but she has disappointed me repeatedly in recent years. She couldn't make it any more obvious that she doesn't care about her music anymore, not to mention random acts of cuntery.

by Express Yourselfreply 13809/08/2012

This thread is fucking hilarious.

The Madge fetishists v. the Janet fetishists.

Neither of them can really sing.

by Express Yourselfreply 13909/09/2012

I don't think of Madonna's politics very often, but ai love that she supports Democrats.

"Madonna unveils Obama tattoo"

by Express Yourselfreply 14009/09/2012

The janetstans keep mentioning her #1 bestselling book. How many people even knew she had released a book prior to reading the janet threads?

by Express Yourselfreply 14209/09/2012

R 142 I know right? Madonna is also a best selling author like SIX TIMES over. Aside from the notorious and still talked about SEX book she also wrote a series of best selling children's books but you don't hear me bringing that up since were talking about success in MUSIC.

by Express Yourselfreply 14309/09/2012

Madonna's one tour made more money than all SIX of Janet's tours COMBINED.

by Express Yourselfreply 14409/09/2012

Nothing ruins a good Madonna thread faster than the Madonna vs. Janet assholes.

by Express Yourselfreply 14509/09/2012

It can't be a true VS. thread because Janet is nowhere in Madonna's stratosphere for worldwide fame, influence, impact tour grosses and album sales. Which according to Guinness Madonna has sold over 320 million album and single making her the BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME AND THE 4TH BIGGEST SELLING IN GENERAL (guess who the top 3 are). Janet's album and single sales are about 100 million. Madonna and Janet both released their first single in 1982.

by Express Yourselfreply 14609/09/2012

"Madonna is also a best selling author like SIX TIMES over. Aside from the notorious and still talked about SEX book she also wrote a series of best selling children's books"

Her children's books got universally bad reviews. They were crap. But Madonna's fans are willing to buy her crap. Literally, if she'd let them.

by Express Yourselfreply 14709/09/2012

Madonna is thin, blonde and white. Janet is a fat black pig. End of discussion

by Express Yourselfreply 14809/09/2012

In 1991 Janet signed a 40 million recording contact with Virgin records.

BUT....

ONE YEAR LATER

Madonna signed a 60 million recording contract with Time Warner which at the time was the BIGGEST CONTRACT IN HISTORY

In 2007 Madonna signed an unprecedented $120 milliin contract with Live Nation Entertainment.

In 2007 Janet attended a Good Times reunion and ate at McDonald's

by Express Yourselfreply 14909/09/2012

"Madonna is thin"

Madonna is bones and muscle.

The end.

by Express Yourselfreply 15009/09/2012

R 147 did you read the books? They were well done with BEAUTIFUL illustrations. My sister told me they were some of the best childrens books she ever bought for her kids. I don't think Janet's autobiography was bowling the critics over!

by Express Yourselfreply 15109/09/2012

talk about how she "evented" dance music

OH DEAR!!!

by Express Yourselfreply 15209/09/2012

Who 25 years into their record breaking recording career signs the biggest contract in music history?

MADONNA! MADONNA! MADONNA!

by Express Yourselfreply 15409/09/2012

R 148 I LOVE YOU!

by Express Yourselfreply 15509/09/2012

That's all very well, r154.

But if LN and she agree to sign such a contract, she better deliver the goods.

Her album was terrible, and people haven't purchased it, the way that contract expects them to.

Her two singles were FLOPS.

Outside of touring, she is even less relevant than during the Hard Candy era. The weak response to that album should have been a wake-up call. But no, she gives us a record that is even more insipid.

No wonder radio has abandoned her.

by Express Yourselfreply 15609/09/2012

R 156 Give me All your Love went to #10 on the hot 100 and went tk #7 on the world charts. It was also certified gold in the US and went to #2 on ITunes. You do realize that once an artist hits 40 it is extremely rare or unheard of to get airplay. I mean Madonna was the first artists in their 50s to score a top ten hit this MILLENNIUM! Cher Tina and Babs would all cut a bitch to have a successful song like that. And MDNA is the 5th biggest selling album of the year it has already outsold the last albums released by Britney Christina and Jlo. It will probably be in the top 10 year end sellers with sales of about 2 million which would be the alvum at about the same sales of Beyonces last album. Again cher babs and tina would all cut a bitch for those sales. Especially when nobody even buys CDS anymore.

by Express Yourselfreply 15709/09/2012

You are PRECISELY correct, R156. The HAGdonna loon refuses to see the fact that that veiny, osteoporosis-laden has-been is all but forgotten by who matter the most--today's youth. Her last album was beyond dreck, as were the singles released from it (as their chart performances can attest). If not for her ability to bilk a bunch of middle-aged white homosexuals to come to her overhyped, overpriced concerts in droves, then she would truly be NOWHERE. Add to that her obvious desperation to still be 25 and sexy, and the woman is more pathetic than just about any other current female pop star I can think of (and that includes Britney).

Oh, and she is NO Janet.

by Express Yourselfreply 15809/09/2012

There's always another 'there'll never anyone like her', OP.

by Express Yourselfreply 15909/09/2012

I love how PRESSED the Madonna stan is. His all-caps responses are hilarious and very telling. Madonna is old, desperate and stank. Janet is younger, prettier and infinitely more talented.

Here is QUEEN JANET in what is arguably one of the best videos ever by a pop female artist. A video that inspired a legion of videos that came after it. Madonna has yet to create a video that showcases her (miniscule) talent such as this.

by Express Yourselfreply 16009/09/2012

Tina's last top 10 hit was in 1993

Babs last top 10 hit was in 1997

Chers last top 10 hit was in 1999

Whitneys last top 10 hit was in 1999 (not counting crackhead bathtub overdose rush rerelease of I Will Always Love You)

Janet's last top 10 hit was in 2001

Mariahs last top 10 hit was in 2009

MADONNAS LAST TOP 10 HIT WAS IN 2012

by Express Yourselfreply 16109/09/2012

I agree. Madonna's last top ten hit will be in 2012.

The media's starting to mock her. They build 'em up, they tear 'em down, the sheep follow. Sure there will always be followers... look at this place and Liza. But success waxes and wanes. Nobody wants to see her gyrating at 60. Which is what, next year?

by Express Yourselfreply 16209/09/2012

If anybody is forgotten by today's youth it's Tranet. I mean how many Facebook likes does she have compared to Madonna? And if Madonna is a has been than HOW THE FUCK DID HER CURRENT TOUR SELL 2.5 MILLION TICKETS AND HIGH PRICES ALL OVER THE WORLD? TRANET COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT AT HER PEAK! AND DIDN'T TRANETS LAST 3 ALBUMS BOMB BEYOND BELIEF. I DONT EVEN THINS HER LAST 2 HIT 1 MILLION COPIES WW!!!

by Express Yourselfreply 16309/09/2012

r157 and r158 are both mental.

'Give Me All Your Luvin' made it to # 10 as part of her contract with Live Nation / Clearchannel, not on the strength of public interest in it (because there wasn't any).

The song vanished after week 2, once the public had had their say, and once Clearchannel was no longer obliged to play it.

In the UK, Madonna's most faithful market, it stalled at # 37 !!

No single in Madonna's entire career has flopped harder (globally and domestically) than that turd of a song.

Oh, and r158: Janet's lies about her 'wardrobe malfunction' makes her the most disingenuous pop artist since... Justin Timberlake.

She sucks, and it's no surprise her career is over.

by Express Yourselfreply 16409/09/2012

I'm more hip with the kids of today than that tired whore!

by Express Yourselfreply 16509/09/2012

[quote]'Give Me All Your Luvin' made it to # 10 as part of her contract with Live Nation / Clearchannel, not on the strength of public interest in it (because there wasn't any). The song vanished after week 2, once the public had had their say, and once Clearchannel was no longer obliged to play it. In the UK, Madonna's most faithful market, it stalled at # 37 !! No single in Madonna's entire career has flopped harder (globally and domestically) than that turd of a song.

ROFLMAO!!!! Sad but VERY true!

by Express Yourselfreply 16609/09/2012

Beautiful QUEEN OF MUSIC AND DANCE Janet is more woman than Hagatha MANdonna will ever be.

by Express Yourselfreply 16709/09/2012

Girls, they're both horrible!

by Express Yourselfreply 16809/09/2012

At the end of the day, they're BOTH more famous and wealthy than any of you.

by Express Yourselfreply 16909/09/2012

Yes, but they've got a hate thread on DL and we don't.

by Express Yourselfreply 17009/09/2012

R 164 the Clear Channel promotion is done for a lot of artists they did it for Uggo GaGas BTW last year. Thr point im trying to make was that it went to #2 on SALES. meaning people liked it enough to download it a make it a semi hit. Personally I'm not a big fan of the song at all. As for the UK during the albums presales if you bought MDNA on itunes you got GMAYL for free. So all the madonna fans bought the album in pre sales over their INSTEAD of purchasing the single which was just released. Because it was given for free the single "sales" were not counted thus a low chart placing. If the singles sales would have been counted it would have been a TOP 3 hit. The BPI had already confirmed this. But name me one person over 50 who can score a top 10 hit on the US charts besides Madonna. What about all those OLDER male rockers who've released albums and went on tour this year people like McCartney Springsteen and van halen they haven't has hits in years and Madonna is outselling them with her album and especially her tour. How come no one calls them over? BECAUSE MADONNA IS STILL RELEVANT

by Express Yourselfreply 17109/09/2012

R 162 are you a moron? Madonna is 54 and people will always pay to see a LEGEND. You actually just said something that critics would have said 20 years ago! And look how she proved them wrong! AND IF NOBODY WANTS TO SEE HER THAN HOW COME HER SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW WAS THE MOST WATCHED SHOW IN US TV HISTORY HAVING 3 MILLION MORE VIEWERS THAN THE GAME ITSELF. AND HOW COME SHE'S ALREADY SOLD 2.5 MILLION TICKETS ON HER TOUR MORE THAN ANY OTHER PERFORMER THIS YEAR MORE THAN CACA MORE THAN RIHANNA MORE THAN BIEBER MORE THAN MCCARTNEY MORE THAN SPRINGSTEEN MORE THAN RIHANNA

by Express Yourselfreply 17209/09/2012

r171, you're as awful and as dumb as the Janbot.

You both suck.

by Express Yourselfreply 17309/09/2012

A hypothetical question if a new Twilight film is released and it becomes the years highest grossing movie would people call Twilight over? If Queen Madonna goes on tour and it becomes the years highest grossing tour would people call her over? It makes no sense! As for the media mocking her they've always had a love/hate thing going with you must not remember THE BIG MADONNA BACKLASH OF 1993. But as soon as Madonna starts doing press again like tv appearances and magazine covers they'll all kiss her ass. It's happened many times before. Its like a sin and redemption type of thing.

by Express Yourselfreply 17409/09/2012

R 173 must be an Uggo CaCa fan. He's pressed cause legendary Madonna is whopping uglies ass on the tour scene!

by Express Yourselfreply 17509/09/2012

r175, I do wish radio would play Madonna songs again.

But they don't!

Doesn't that little fact tell you something?

by Express Yourselfreply 17609/09/2012

R 176 are you dense? Radio doesn't play artists over 40 no matter how good the song is. It's ageist and it sucks. But because ageist radio doesn't play new Madonna (they love her classics) it means she's done. So years ago when racist radio programmers wouldn't play black artists no matter how good the songs are it's somehow the black performers fault? When was the last time you hears radio embrace the latest from McCartney or Springsteens latest? We gotta go back to last millennium. It doesn't mean that their over. Their legends like Madonna

by Express Yourselfreply 17709/09/2012

If Madonna were to release another killer Hung Up style type of song radio would still probably ignore it because of ageism. But if Rihanna or Katy Perry released the same exact song radio would be playing that shit every 10 minutes. I would use CaCa as an example to but radio ignored Marry The Night but then again that song really really really SUCKED!

by Express Yourselfreply 17809/09/2012

Did a bunch of gay high school dropout buy Datalounge memberships or something recently? The lack of grammar and reading comprehension on this thread is appalling.

And what the fuck is a "quern bitch" anyway???

by Express Yourselfreply 17909/09/2012

I hate Janet! That pig stole my Weight Watchers gig! I thought Mackenzie Phillips was bad! Team Madonna all the way! I thought me and Kirstie were the only 2 women that could be semi-famous just for getting fat. There's always Hot In Cleveland but that old bitch Betty better watch herself I took down Bonnie Franklin in the studio parking lot I could do the same to you!

by Express Yourselfreply 18009/09/2012

Radio doesn't play Madonna's new songs because they suck. Her choices for singles have been abysmal, which is surprising since historically she's been very savvy in releasing her best material. Girl Gone Wild should have been the lead single from MDNA (catchy, fun, would have fit right in with what's contemporary on top 40 radio) followed by Love Spent and then I'm Addicted and Turn Up the Radio. It's her same MO as 4 Minutes with Justin Timberlake except this time it was Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. but Gimme All Your Luvin is garbage and everyone knows it.

by Express Yourselfreply 18109/09/2012

Hey gurls Tyler Perry here! Yes THE very heterosexual Tyler Perry. I thought I would break major casting news for couple of Janet fans out there. I just casted Miss Jackson on my new zany comedy MADEA GETS KIDNAPPED AND RELACED BY HER TWIN SISTER! That's right Janet will be playing Madea's long lost lookalike twin Jadea! Janet asked me how much weight should she put on for the role and I said "put on weight? Girl stop playing. I ain't doing no all black remake of Return of the Jedi with you in the Jabba the Hut role! Tootles girls!

by Express Yourselfreply 18209/09/2012

R 180 & 182 are freaking hilarious!

by Express Yourselfreply 18309/09/2012

Madonna is now the Hamburger Helper of pop.

by Express Yourselfreply 18409/09/2012

Holy sweet fuck. We have two veeerry deranged fan gurls on this thread. Too bad we don't have red tags anymore.

Madonna's new music isn't really that good, although there are a few tracks on MDNA that would be hits were they sung by a younger singer, like Girl Gone Wild. It's not a a piece of art, but it's catchy and I could see Gaga having great success with it.

Both Janet and Madonna have seen better days, but it's more than a little bit delusional to call Janet a bigger pop star. I mean, come on. I'm not going to go all caps and shit, but despite whatever accolades you dig up from Janet, her legacy comes nowhere near Madonna's.

by Express Yourselfreply 18509/09/2012

[quote]How many people even knew she had released a book prior to reading the janet threads?

Lots of people, dummy. How else would it have gone to #1 on the NY Times Bestsellers List?

by Express Yourselfreply 18609/09/2012

I hate Janet! That has been tried to steal my money and had my grandmom kidnapped. Then she called me a little bitch! Now I'm gonna get my revenge I found one of her old noses in a Ziploc plastic bag tagged and dated. I think it was from about 30 plastic surgeries ago now I'm gonna sell it on Ebay. How much do you think I'll get for it? This bitch gotta eat

by Express Yourselfreply 18709/09/2012

[quote]And what the fuck is a "quern bitch" anyway???

LOL! I was gonna ask the same question!

How sad that R183 doesn't have the brains to realize that we can all see he's referencing R180 and R182 as if they're different people other than his "yellow" self. Wow.

Oh, and Janet is not only more talented than HAGdonna as a dancer/performer/singer, but she is also infinitely more talented than her as an actress. So, R182, your weak Tyler Perry dig is just worthless. Even in his semi-lackluster movies, Janet put in better performances than HACKdonna has in any piece of shit she's ever been in (and there are MANY shit movies in her repertoire).

by Express Yourselfreply 18809/09/2012

The ONE AND ONLY Miss Janet also had the "Vogue" beat before HAGdonna. Shep created this mix of "Miss You Much" before he gave the exact same beat to HAGladyDonna for "Vogue". Yet something else she glommed on to someone else for.

by Express Yourselfreply 18909/09/2012

[quote]That has been tried to steal my money and had my grandmom kidnapped. Then she called me a little bitch!

No, no and no. Janet has more money than you ever will, first off. Secondly, she sent her mother to AZ for some well-deserved R&R. The woman is over 80, and deals with MJ's brats on a daily basis, let alone her crazy nephew Trent who lived in the house before Katherine fired him. And no, my dear, she did not call Parasite a bitch. Parasite went on record as saying otherwise, and Janet had her lawyers threaten TMZ as well, making them recant their stupid lies. Try again.

by Express Yourselfreply 19009/09/2012

[quote]Radio doesn't play Madonna's new songs because they suck.

You got that right. "Give Me All Your Love" was an embarrassment of riches. "Give Me All Your Vomit" is more like it!

by Express Yourselfreply 19109/09/2012

Name me one iconic janet movie? I'm waiting meanwhile Madonna has Desperately Seeling Susan which has become an 80's cult classic as well as Truth or Dare one of the highest grossing documentaries ever. Not to mention A league of their own and Dick Tracy which have both taken in over 100 million at the US box office in the early 90's. Adjusted for inflation it would be over 200 million in today's world. And last but not least there's Evita the film that helped bring back the movie musical and won Madonna Best Actress at the Golden Globes. What major acting award does Janet have? She sure as hell wasn't winning anything for her stirring performance in Nutty Professor II: The Klumps

by Express Yourselfreply 19209/09/2012

According to Forbes Madonnas net worth is nearly a BILLION DOLLARS making her the richest female music performer ever. So Janet can keep her Weight Watchers pennies. By the way do you think Janet would ever attemp to book 1 date at Yankee Stadium? I think the outcome would be hilarious! Like in Control when she sings she's on her own she'd really be meaning it!

by Express Yourselfreply 19309/09/2012

Janet's performances in "Poetic Justice" (which itself is a cult classic from an Oscar-nominated director), both "Why Did I Get Married?" films and "For Colored Girls" won plenty of accolaides. Her outstanding performance in WDIGM 2 even garnered a bit of Oscar talk. The Academy would never think of nominating Tyler Perry for an Oscar, which is kind of a shame, but that's the breaks.

Madonna, on the other hand, is constantly noted for her INABILITY to act. Her Golden Globes are frauds--this last one was bought for her for a crappy song no one has ever heard of. The other one she got lucky with, after BEGGING Alan Parker in a 10-page letter to hire her to play Evita.

And, Janet has an Oscar nom under her belt. Does Madonna? Nope? Didn't think so.

by Express Yourselfreply 19409/09/2012

The people who matter don't care about Madonna anymore. Thread closed.

by Express Yourselfreply 19509/09/2012

"At the end of the day, they're BOTH more famous and wealthy than any of you."

Maybe so. But I don't think I'd want to be either one of them.

by Express Yourselfreply 19609/09/2012

I hate her

by Express Yourselfreply 19709/09/2012

The Golden Globes are hardly frauds their one of the more respected award shows and you have NO evidence that the GG for Masterpiece was "bought" for her. It's a beautiful song and Madonnas voice sounds great on it. YouTube it if you haven't heard it. And for the record Madonna has stated time and time again that she "hates" awards shows and thinks their silly and don't mean anything. She barely shows up to any awards shows that she's nominated for like the Grammys her recent work earned her nods in 4 of the last 6 shows and she didn't show up for any telecast. The same can't be said for the Grammys and Janet's recent "work". By the way the MTV ICON award that Janet received in 2002 was first offered to Madonna (naturally) but she turned them down because she had better things to do. Google it it's a fact

by Express Yourselfreply 19809/09/2012

It's a good thing if Youth Culture doesnt care about her. Because if that was her main demographic she wouldn't be able to sell tickets at hifg prices like she does! If she only appealed to teens and twentysomethings her music career would be dead in the water (Christina lookng at you) 15 years ago when I was a teen I may not have followed the Beatles,the stones babs and aretha but I knew of them and respected their legacy. It would be a bit strange for teens to idoloze a woman in her 50's. By the way Madonnas GLEE tribute episode was one of the shows highest rated.

by Express Yourselfreply 19909/09/2012

oh please. Gays like the OP make me sick, as they believe in the hype of that fraud Madonna. Madonna is not a good singer, actor, dancer or performer, but she's good at promoting herself and taking advantage of controversy and social issues. She's always been a massive famewhore, willing to do anything and anyone to get attention. She's also a hypocrite, as there have been many reports about what a cunt she is to people who have to deal with her on a daily basis. On top of that, almost all of her ideas, from lyrics to visual concepts to her image have been copied from other entertainers.

by Express Yourselfreply 20009/09/2012

I Heart R184

by Express Yourselfreply 20209/09/2012

And Madonna has 7 Grammys while Janet has 5.

by Express Yourselfreply 20409/09/2012

I think R 200 is getting Madonna confused with Lady Gaga

by Express Yourselfreply 20509/09/2012

Vogue was just so original, just like the rape scenes in 'Sex'

by Express Yourselfreply 20609/09/2012

Madonna for all her success has rarely shown any semblance of common humility. That above all her antics and sexual indescretion is the main reason why so many hate her.

by Express Yourselfreply 20709/09/2012

Hi fags GaGa again! I just wanna say about 3 years ago I stayed in the same hotel as Oldonna (ha ha I'm so funny) anyway I was trying to be funny so I broke into her room and she wasn't there so I went into her "bathroom " and found a "floater" in the toilet. I decided to scoop it up with toilet paper and put in in my purse. When I got to my room I chopped it up and smeared it all over my body as a cleansing ritual! How cool is that! Aren't I so original and an amazing important artist. So I spent the next day smelling like shit? Hey I'll do anything for my art! It was then that I came up with a concept for my new album ARTPOOP and new perfume. Cause it smells like shit you know! Anyway I think Mandonna caught on to me a served me a restraining order. That bitch! It was after that that I began following her all over the world and hiding out in bushes and alley's just to see her. It's not like I'm obsessed with her or trying to be her or anything. But why doesn't she like me? By the way Monsters my favorite movie is Single White Female what's yours?

by Express Yourselfreply 20809/09/2012

Actually, R204, Janet has 6 Grammys if you include her prestigious Recording Academy's Governors Award. She's even been winning Grammys before the Hag, who couldn't even get any Grammy acknowledgement until 16 years into her career.

[quote]Janet! Or was it Whitney? It was one of those black singers from the 80's

What does their race have to do with anything? Don't be mad (and a bigot) because they both can sing (Whitney) and dance (Janet) the HAG lady under the table.

And speaking of Whitney, listen to Whit cover Janet's iconic "Control" for a bit during a 1987 concert...

by Express Yourselfreply 20909/09/2012

Madonna won her first Grammy in 1992 9 years into her career not 16! Madonna also has 2 Brit awards the UK Grammy equivalent and janet has none!

by Express Yourselfreply 21009/09/2012

Even this bitch's sex book was totally copied from a french sex book from the early 1900s. Madonna is a sham and fraud. It's pathetic so many fags still support her cunty ass.

by Express Yourselfreply 21109/09/2012

In the summer of 1988 Madonna began work on her Like A Prayer album one of the first collaborators was Shep Pettibone together they can up with Vogue. After working with other producers Madonna decided that the song doesn't fit the album. Thr song was then gonna be used as a B side for one of LAPs single but as soon as an exec from Warners heard it he thought it would ne a potential smash so they tacked the song on her upcoming I'm Breathless album and he was right! Vogue recorded summer '88. Rhythm Nation not released till 1and a half years later.

by Express Yourselfreply 21209/09/2012

Sex was a black and white photo book of sexual fantasies their were probably hundreds of similar books released. It's pretty generic the only difference is this book had a major star in the center. By your logic Tranet was copying other books by writing her autobiography because other people wrote autobiographies before! You can't be that stupid.

by Express Yourselfreply 21309/09/2012

[quote]Madonna is a sham and fraud. It's pathetic so many fags still support her cunty ass.

Truer words have never been spoken. Every bit of Hagdonna's image has been stolen from someone else. Hell, even "Papa Don't Preach" is a direct rip-off of Sam Harris' "Sugar Don't Bite" (released before PDP). It's a more obvious rip-off than what people claim Gaga's BTW is to EY (those two songs sound nothing alike, by the way). I remember critics back in the day even noting that it was a wonder Sam never sued Madonna. Listen to the chorus. It's the exact same cadence...

by Express Yourselfreply 21409/09/2012

R213 no you idiot. If you do a bit of searching you can see many of the sex poses in the pics of Madonna's book are exactly the same or very close to the specific ones in that older sex book. They were not generic. Way too similarities of these fetihes to be a coincidence. Fraudonna has a history of copying EVERYTHING from her lyrics, melodies, visual concepts, her style and even her poses in pics from others. She's a disgusting human being.

by Express Yourselfreply 21509/09/2012

Madonna a horrible human being? She has just been sued for speaking up for gay (our) rights in Russia. They're suing her for 10.5 million. They warned her that its illegal to promote homosexuality in that country so at one of her sold out concerts she gave a beautiful and moving speech about how you can't use God to discriminate against people and that love is love. YouTube it. For that alone I applaud this woman.

by Express Yourselfreply 21709/09/2012

"Madonna hates award shows"

Yes, she hates them so much that she showed up at the Academy Awards all dressed in white and dripping with diamonds, with Michael Jackson as her "date."

by Express Yourselfreply 21809/09/2012

[quote]Queen of Music Janet was copying other books by writing her autobiography because other people wrote autobiographies before!

"True You" isn't an autobiography, you dumb bitch. It's a self-help book interwoven with various events in her life. Me thinks you could use a little self-help yourself.

by Express Yourselfreply 21909/09/2012

Crazy lunatic HAGdonna stan, consider yourself FFd for your overuse of the f-g word, and your general douchey assholishness. Oh, and...

JANET IS THE QUEEN OF MUSIC, and ye shall deal.

*sidebar, did you look at the Sugar Don't Bite video? The HAG blatantly ripped it. It's quite obvious.

by Express Yourselfreply 22009/09/2012

Janet ripped off Madonnas Cherish video for Love Will Never do even using the same director! And Madonna went with Michael to the Oscars because the song she sang in Dick Tracy was nominated and it's custom for singers to sing the nominated Best Song nominees. Michael had asked Queen Madonna to work on a song with him for his Dangerous album the talk then went to the Oscars when Michael and Madonna both told each other that they were going but didn't have dates so they went as each others dates.

by Express Yourselfreply 22209/09/2012

Hey all! Ignore that ridiculous turd of an imitator posing as me. IT is just envious because I'm younger, hotter and ten times more relevant than that old sklag IT worships. Oh, and my deep, personal and inspirational "Born This Way" album trumps anything on MANdonna's embarrasing "MDNAOVER". Just this one song from my album makes everything on TRASHdonna's last album sound like child's play...

by Express Yourselfreply 22309/09/2012

Troll-dar r222, and hen go through the thread.

This is an elder-gay who knows that Madonna's irrelevancy means that he is officially old.

by Express Yourselfreply 22409/09/2012

You also forgot to mention gaga is a liar, cokehead (read her tweets), and registered REPUBLICAN. And I have yet to see any of this so called musical talent in her. She's a fraud! By the way if CaCas so great and relevant then why ain't she performing at Yankee Stadium I mean it is her hometown

BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SELL IT OUT

by Express Yourselfreply 22509/09/2012

I loved when Madonna supported Roman Polanski and called for him to be allowed back into the US. lmao

Stupid cunt.

by Express Yourselfreply 22609/09/2012

[quote]Madonna's not Michael's type if you know what I mean

She's not any man who's worth anything's type.

[quote]Janet ripped off Madonnas Cherish video for Love Will Never do even using the same director!

Whatever. Many singers work with the same video directors. It means nothing. And, Herb pursued Janet, as they were friends and he'd shot some photos of her before. By the way, guess which video made the #1 spot on the Afterelton.com countdown of the 10 Greatest Winners of MTV's "Best Female Video" Award? (Here's a hint: it wasn't Madonna--her "Ray of Light" was at #6, which is where it should be...)

by Express Yourselfreply 22709/09/2012

I'm 31 that's hardly an eldergay. The first tape I got was Madonnas Like a Prayer when I was 10.

by Express Yourselfreply 22809/09/2012

[quote]This is an elder-gay who knows that Madonna's irrelevancy means that he is officially old.

LMAO!

by Express Yourselfreply 22909/09/2012

Wow that's such an important countdown! Haha! Vh1 polled a couple hundred music industry personnel to determine wHo is the Greatest Female Artist of the last 20 years and guess who was voted number 1? MADONNA

by Express Yourselfreply 23009/09/2012

Sugar Don't Bite, R230. Sugar Don't Bite...Papa Don't Preach...the similarities are UNCANNY!

by Express Yourselfreply 23109/09/2012

I love how people call Madonna irrelevant yet feel the need to past in a thread labeled MADONNA. I'm no psychiatrist but that must mean that she's a bit relevant in your life. When I see GaGas or Janets name on threads I don't even click it let alone post in it. I don't wanna be bothered with that trash! By the way did you know that Madonna has sold more albums than Janet and Gaga combined times 2 hilarious but true!

by Express Yourselfreply 23209/09/2012

Janet: more Billboard Awards than any other artist in history--a feat she achieved at just 25 years old. Just another day in the life of THE QUEEN.

by Express Yourselfreply 23309/09/2012

Madonna has more mtv awards than any artist so what's your point? Like Queen Madonna says awards are meaningless. Madonna also has 2 prestigious Diamond Awards from the RIAA for 2 albums that sold over 10 million copies apiece in the US. And Tranet has none for obvious reasons.

by Express Yourselfreply 23409/09/2012

[quote]Madonna has more mtv awards than any artist

Meaningless compared to the Billboard awards, dahlin'. Besides, Janet is, along with MANdonna, one of the most nominated females in the history of the MTV VMAs.

by Express Yourselfreply 23509/09/2012

[quote] When I see GaGas or Janets name on threads I don't even click it let alone post in it.

Liar Liar pants on fire! You LIVE in the Janet threads. I know. I've seen you.

by Express Yourselfreply 23609/09/2012

Damn, are there a lot of crazy fucks on the DL.

No matter what you think of Madonna, FACTS ARE FACTS: guys, I fucking hated GMAYL, but face it, it SOLD well. Gold, in fact. Hardly a flop.

Girl Gone Wild should have been the first release.

You cannot deny the success of the tour. FACTS ARE FACTS. Those are seats that she is selling. She sold out Yankee Stadium. At 54! And the tour will break her own record.

She's worth hundreds of millions because millions of people BUY her items including clothing.

She's even beyond MJ in iconography.

Which leads me to: whomever is the crazy bitch going on and on about that fat lard ass Janet Jackson: comparing her career to Madonna's is laughable. She is a joke who fucked a billionaire like a whore would, and then tried stealing her nephew and nieces' (I'm assuming the one they call Blanket is a girl) money. Finally, career??? She's hocking Nutri-System.

Janbot, hon, you're embarrassing yourself.

by Express Yourselfreply 23909/09/2012

oh please. The fags who go to Madonna's concerts now just want to see her songs that came out before the 2000s. Her current album is SHIT and sold on her name alone. It's no surprise her singles have flopped. GMAYL only did well because of the hype from the Olympics. She's not an artist-she's a greedy old talentless cunt with the most idiotic and stupid fans in the world, next to those of Shitney Spears of course.

by Express Yourselfreply 24009/10/2012

You do know that Madonna only sings like 6 pre 2000 songs In her shows right? So I seriously doubt that the fags will she'll out hundreds of dollars KNOWING that ain't no greatest hits tour. Meanwhile Janet names a tour number ones promotes it as a greatest hits tour and it still FLOPS!

by Express Yourselfreply 24109/10/2012

r239, GMAYL has not sold Gold. In your dreams.

You can say many things about Madonna, and she surely is the most successful female pop artist of all time.

However, outside of her fanbase, the general public had ZERO interest in her two singles and the album.

Girl Gone Wild should have been the first single? Hell, no!

It should have been left off the album, like the rest of the tracks.

They're all weak, and Madonna shot herself in the foot with this record.

by Express Yourselfreply 24209/10/2012

Lady GaGa bores the crap out of me. Seriously.

by Express Yourselfreply 24309/10/2012

Janet is an obese has been! I hear her next gig will be as a LIVE ACTION float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade! Nice work if you can get it.

by Express Yourselfreply 24409/10/2012

R 242 but it's the 5th top selling albun of the year so far. How is that a flop?

by Express Yourselfreply 24509/10/2012

R 244 but I thought I had that gig?

by Express Yourselfreply 24609/10/2012

Hi monsters GaGa's back! Did I mention that I consider myself a musical genius? Just listen to these lyrics I wrote with about 5 other people. "Don't be a drag, just be a Queen". Amazing! I'm such a brilliant songwriter! By the way monsters I wanna announce my new endorsement it's called BLEED THIS WAY tampons! That's right kids I'll be the first pop star ever on tampons! So everytime a girl monster gets a visit from their "friend" she can stick my face in her pussy as my beautiful face will be on the tampons themselves! How can anyone not take me serious as an artist? And You bitches are gonna buy the Lady Gaga singing toothbrush coming to a Kmart near you!

by Express Yourselfreply 24709/10/2012

"And Madonna went with Michael to the Oscars because the song she sang in Dick Tracy was nominated and it's custom for singers to sing the nominated Best Song nominees. Michael had asked Queen Madonna to work on a song with him for his Dangerous album the talk then went to the Oscars when Michael and Madonna both told each other that they were going but didn't have dates so they went as each others dates."

Anybody who "hates" award shows wouldn't go to them, even if they did sing a song that got nominated for an Oscar. Madonna's performance of the song was mediocre; all I remember about it was that she was caressing her buttocks while she was singing. Yech!

"They were going but didn't have dates so they went as each other's date?" You mean Madonna and Michael Jackson were such wallflowers that neither one of them could get a date for the Academy Awards, so they went with each other? Do you know how stupid that sounds? They went together for PUBLICITY purposes, dummy. And it backfired on them. The pairing of Michael Jackson and Madonna was so ludicrous that it incited laughter, not interest. And by the way, no collaboration between Madonna and Michael Jackson ever saw the light of day. Jackson was contemptuous of her; he called her a "heifer." In a taped interview he claimed that he observed Madonna being rude to a child, which appalled him (Michael really, REALLY liked children).

by Express Yourselfreply 24809/10/2012

If Madonna is still relevant and still a huge star then why has she been resorting to pulling out her tit and flashing her ass and brandishing guns and swastikas onstage in order to get attention? Why at the age of 54 is she still posing for pictures with her legs spread wide open, the camera lens focused on her crotch? All this behavior smacks of desperation. She's slipping and she knows it.

by Express Yourselfreply 24909/10/2012

Then why did Jacko BEG her to record a duet with him? And that song won the Oscar won of 2 songs that Madonna did for movies that won Oscars. Her performance earned RAVE reviews for her excellent vocals. YouTube it. And we all know Jacko REALLY liked children!

by Express Yourselfreply 25009/10/2012

R 249 Madonna HAS ALWAYS done provocative things throughout her career. It's not like she was Karen Carpenter and now to get attention resorts to provocation. That's all part of her ACT and that's why I love the bitch because SHE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

by Express Yourselfreply 25109/10/2012

The guns and swastika imagery is part of her concert PERFORMANCE part of her art. She's used gun props before in her 1987 tour and 2001 tour did people call her desperate then? By the way Gaga has a HUGE gun section on her current tour it's called the "kill the bitch" segment. But the media barely reports that.

by Express Yourselfreply 25209/10/2012

R 242 Google GMAYL certified gold and you'll see that I'm right! When you stan for the WORLD'S BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME you don't need to lie. It's not like I'm a Janet stan or anything?

by Express Yourselfreply 25309/10/2012

Crazy Madge stans are always so...excitable.

by Express Yourselfreply 25409/10/2012

Exactly what was "In the Closet" if not a Madonna/MJ collaboration?

by Express Yourselfreply 25509/10/2012

It's insane how Vagdonna fans will defend her every cunty move to the death. This woman doesn't give a fuck about you. She just wants your money and to be idolized.

by Express Yourselfreply 25609/10/2012

Hi monsters GaGa back! I just got off the phone with my manager and I have some exciting news! To promote the release of BLEED THIS WAY tampons we're gonna have a MENSTRUATION OFF! That's right monsters I already booked Webster Hall and the first 10 little monsters who menstruate first will receive a LIFETIME (or at least till you reach menopause you know what Oldonna reached TEN years ago ha ha! I'm so funny!) supply of the amazing Bleed This Way tampons! I'm such a lengendary genius! I'll update you on the time and date! I have more exciting news about my upcoming masterpiece album ARTPOP one of the singles will be a song called CHILLER. The video concept will start out with me and my date watching a warewolf movie in the theatre but once we leave the theatre zombies attack us and them I'm turned into one! I'll also be a DANCING zombie and get this my wardrobe for the video will consist of me wearing a bullet bra and ill have blond hair up in a ponytail! But the best part is I decided the video will be 12 minutes long! Crazy you say! Outrageous! Never been done before! I figured my fans deserve the extra length! And the video will be revolutionary like everything else I do! Have you ever heard of a 12 minute music video? Well have a happy return to school monsters and remember bullying is bad unless you're name is Mandonna or that fat Adele who's last album sold more than 5 times mine! And remember GAGA LOVES YOU!

by Express Yourselfreply 25709/10/2012

"Then why did Jacko BEG her to record a duet with him? And that song won the Oscar won of 2 songs that Madonna did for movies that won Oscars. Her performance earned RAVE reviews for her excellent vocals. YouTube it. And we all know Jacko REALLY liked children!"

I seriously doubt that Michael Jackson "begged" Madonna to record a duet with him. That sound like utter bullshit to me.

So what if she sang songs that won Oscars? Anybody can sing a song that wins an Oscar. She didn't WRITE them.

As I recall her performance of the Dick Tracy song got panned. Critics said she seemed nervous and ill at ease and her performance was not noteworthy.

Madonna fans, as evidenced by this thread, are insane.

by Express Yourselfreply 25809/10/2012

Michael really, REALLY liked children.

Oh yeah, I know

by Express Yourselfreply 25909/10/2012

Hi gays! This is the famous actress who played Wilona Woods on Good Times! Let me tell y'all about that heifer Janet. When we worked together on the show, she of course played my adopted daughter Penny, her fat ass destroyed craft service so many times that there was almost nothing left for the rest of the cast. One day I has enough and pulled her aside and said " look pig you need to back off being all up the food. We all gotta eat!" I also said if your ballon up anymore we gonna call you Quarter instead of Penny. And let me tell you about how she'd explode the bathroom child when she was in there it always sounded like she was giving birth to satan! Jimmie Walker would be walking by talkin' about some dynamite bullshit and then go to the bathroom after Janet had been in there and then he be talkin' about some Evacuate bullshit! That is some trifling shit! She tore it up more than Norman Lear would when he would come down to the set. I got more stories for you gays later. And one other thing Madonna is the undisputed Queen of Pop I thought everybody knew that.

by Express Yourselfreply 26009/10/2012

R 256 = Lady Gaga

by Express Yourselfreply 26109/10/2012

Madonna has been a shining beacon of hope and inspiration for gay men with low self-esteem everywhere.

by Express Yourselfreply 26209/10/2012

r245 and r253:

the album is a flop because it raced down the charts (all over the world - a first for Madonna), and because "Fifth best-selling album of the year" doesn't mean anything if she doesn't shift at least 5 million copies.

Erotica and American Life were considered flops at the time, and they sold 6 and 5 million copies, respectively.

FlopDNA hasn't even sold 2 million copies. It's a flop.

And let's not even discuss GMAYL. No-one was interested in that single, no matter how hard you try to spin it's chart position.

Again... it stalled at # 37 in the UK.

The world had no interest in her new music, and thus this current era of Madonna's career is a F-L-O-P.

by Express Yourselfreply 26309/10/2012

R 263 NOBODY BUYS Cds anymorw! And to say that if an album doesn't sell 5 million this day and age that its a flop is beyond rediculous. If you go by that then only 2 albums of the THOUSANDS released in the last 2 years aren't flops because only 2 albums released in the last 2 have sold more that 5 million worldwide! One direction FLOP. RIHANNA FLOP. NICKI MINAJ FLOP BEYONCE FLOP. BRITNEY FLOP. Well you get the picture and you are an idiot! As for Erotica and Bedtime Stories at the time of their releases album sales were HUGE while I wouldn't call them albums flops I would say they underperformed. The average big artist of that period could easily sell 20 million + an album. And another thing the touring business has completely replaced album sales to measure an artists popularity because you can't download a LIVE performance. If you go by that then Madonna is the most popular artist in the world because SHE SELLS THE MOST TICKETS.

by Express Yourselfreply 26409/10/2012

I already explained the GMAYL situation. The song was given away for free in the UK when fans preordered the album thus not being counted on the UK charts. I agree about MDNA falling of the charts quickly but it already made it's money back because first week sales were so huge worldwide. Again 5th biggest selling album of the year

by Express Yourselfreply 26509/10/2012

"...why has she been resorting to pulling out her tit and flashing her ass and brandishing guns and swastikas onstage in order to get attention?"

I'm guessing it's because folks still want to pay her millions and millions and millions of dollars to do so.

by Express Yourselfreply 26609/10/2012

R239, you may be just as stupid as the HAGdonna loon for the following reasons...

[quote]She's even beyond MJ in iconography

Are you insane? NO pop artist is past MJ in terms of iconography, certainly not Madonna. Michael Jackson is, was and will ALWAYS be in a class all by himself in terms of the breadth and scope of his fame and influence. From the most upper echelon members of society to kids in the 'hood, from 90 year-olds to toddlers, black, white, all walks of life and all over the globe, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who has never heard of Michael Jackson.

[quote] She is a joke who fucked a billionaire like a whore would, and then tried stealing her nephew and nieces' (I'm assuming the one they call Blanket is a girl) money.

This one was so fucking stupid that I almost didn't dignify it with a response. But...I'm gonna. What a silly twit you are. First off, Janet Jackson is dating a billionaire. So what? The rich run with the rich. And Mr. Al Mana pursued her, not the other way around. She is worth millions herself. Hundreds of millions. Stop hating. You're making yourself seem pathetic. And speaking of Janet's millions, she did not attempt to "steal" anything from her niece and nephews. She believes there is trickery afoot involving her late brother's will, and as such, has taken the necessary steps to find out the truth. She probably has more money in her purse then you will ever see in your entire lifetime. Janet, a joke? Bitch, sit the fuck down somewhere. Most of these pop divas out today wouldn't exist if not for her.

by Express Yourselfreply 26709/10/2012

No one is disputing she sells tickets, moron. But she is quite simply not relevant on the singles charts, on radio, and in the music world in general. Nobody is taking her new music seriously.

Confessions on a Dancefloor won a Grammy for best electronic album. But she won't even get a nomination for this one.

Secondly, you are contradicting yourself. If the album were indeed 'huge', there would be a third single from it. But they are too afraid to even release 'Turn Up The Radio'! Why? Because three flop singles in a row is too much even for Madonna, who is used now to her singles flopping.

Finally, you need to start some serious fact checking:

The album did NOT debut at # 1 in 40 countries. It was less than 20 countries.

Stop spreading lies.

by Express Yourselfreply 26809/10/2012

[quote]So what if she sang songs that won Oscars? Anybody can sing a song that wins an Oscar. She didn't WRITE them.

HAHAHA! Exactly. QUEEN OF MUSIC AND DANCE JANET JACKSON, however, IS an Academy Award-nominated artist, for she co-wrote the #1 Hot 100, Oscar-nominated lush ballad "Again". What has HAGdonna written that has been nominated for an Oscar?...

*crickets*

by Express Yourselfreply 26909/10/2012

Fuck Madonna and her faggot fans.

by Express Yourselfreply 27009/10/2012

Even as a child, Janet's talents were wowing the masses. Her acting in "Good Times" was nothing short of spectacular. What was HAGdonna doing in 1975? Hooking and tricking in NYC, right? LMAO!

by Express Yourselfreply 27109/10/2012

I love R263 and R268

Oh, and Janet is the QUEEN of ALL MUSIC and DANCE. Here she is as Dorothy Dandridge in the exquisite video for "Twenty Foreplay".

by Express Yourselfreply 27209/10/2012

the album was confirmed that it debuted at #1 in 37 countries. It set various records too that are too numerous to explain. The ONLY major territory the album didn't debut at #1 at is Germany. As for m vs. Mj both are TRUE GLOBAL ICONS (hear that janet) so it would be debatable on who's more iconic than whom also Madonna is still active while MJ is dead. But one things certain Michael is the biggest black artist that ever lived while Madonna is the biggest female artist that ever lived.

by Express Yourselfreply 27309/10/2012

[quote]"...why has she been resorting to pulling out her tit and flashing her ass and brandishing guns and swastikas onstage in order to get attention?"

Because, even after all these years, she STILL wants to be Janet. She'd have to be beautiful, youthful, talented and vibrant to even be close to a Janet. Unfortunately, Madonna is none of those things, so she'll just continue to be old, veiny, sinewy, stinky, cunty and pitiful. The gun thing is her vain attempt to glom on to what Gaga is doing. It's backfiring, no pun intended.

Wasn't HAGlady even booed in Paris recently at a stop in her LOOK AT ME I'M OLD AS METHUSELAH AND STILL TRYING TO SHOCK PEOPLE TOUR?

by Express Yourselfreply 27409/10/2012

It was NOT confirmed that it debuted at # 1 in 37 countries.

Liar.

by Express Yourselfreply 27509/10/2012

And you conveniently ignored my point re a third single.

What Madonna album only releases 2 singles ?!

Hard Candy had 3 singles, Confessions had 4 singles, AL had 4, Music had 3, ROL had 4.

The reason there won't be a third single is because FlopDNA is a tragic FLOP!

Madonna, Guy Oseary, and Live Nation would rather everyone completely forgot about this disaster of an album; fortunately for them, the public already has!

by Express Yourselfreply 27609/10/2012

"a duet between the two would of been huge!"

as huge as Madonna's duet with Prince, on LAP?

Easily the most uninspired song of her AND his career.

Your hyperbolic assertions totally show you up, fanbot.

by Express Yourselfreply 27709/10/2012

Vagdonna is just gonna have to accept the fact that homegirl is OLD and most people except her hardcore faggy stans don't give a fuck about her anymore. Her singles are now limited to dance chart success. GMAYL made the top 10 on the hot 100 only because of the Superbowl hype. Her music was never great but it has really gone downhill since the 2000s.

by Express Yourselfreply 27809/10/2012

I guess I don't understand the hate.

Don't get me wrong - she's turned into a bit of a desperate joke at this point, and that makes me a bit sad. She always seemed kind of above this sort of thing.

You can't deny that Like a Virgin, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light - even Erotica in its own weird way - were trendsetting and cultural moments. The woman has had dozens and dozens of hits, is wildly famous and considered talented if not a good singer.

And maybe we loved her because of the desperate side of her - the Evita, the Bond cameo, the Sex book. We got it - it was never going to be enough.

These last albums don't feel like her trying something out or just having fun - they feel like her trying to have HITS. And she was never that before. So all in all, yeah, I think she's a total target for "what the fuck are you doing?" kind of comments.

But the sheer absolute hatred that people have for her - what did she do to you? Break into your house and steal your television? She makes crap music now - if that was a crime a lot of people would be fucked.

And I believe she's got one more reinvention in her that will put her right back on top. I think she just needs to deal with this age bullshit first. Madonna - you are not a "girl" chasing "boys" anymore. Put some pants on and knock it off.

by Express Yourselfreply 27909/10/2012

[quote] duet between the two would of been huge!

Don't worry. There was already a duet between the KING and QUEEN of Pop, music, dance, etc.

by Express Yourselfreply 28009/10/2012

Fittingly, Madonna is much like the catholic church these days. Savvy western audiences are bored and immune to her wiles so she's playing to the east and the developing world.

by Express Yourselfreply 28109/10/2012

[quote]Vagdonna is just gonna have to accept the fact that homegirl is OLD and most people except her hardcore faggy stans don't give a fuck about her anymore. Her singles are now limited to dance chart success. GMAYL made the top 10 on the hot 100 only because of the Superbowl hype. Her music was never great but it has really gone downhill since the 2000s.

THIS...

[quote]The reason there won't be a third single is because FlopDNA is a tragic FLOP!

Madonna, Guy Oseary, and Live Nation would rather everyone completely forgot about this disaster of an album; fortunately for them, the public already has!

...AND THIS

by Express Yourselfreply 28209/10/2012

Scream was a ripoff of Madonnas SUPERIOR Bedtime Story video. Both videos had the same director and he expressed concern that they hax a similar "space" theme. The Bedtime Story video became the first video to debut in movie theatres across the country. Oh and in 2002 Madonna's Die Another Day video OFFICIALLY became the most expensive video of all time.

by Express Yourselfreply 28409/10/2012

[quote]why would Madonna be jealous of a broke ass trifling obese middle aged black woman.

Your racist comments just add to the fact that you are a worthless piece of shit that even someone as despicable as Madonna would probably spit on.

The only trifling one is that old ass bitter bag of bones that you worship and who would never give you the time of day. She, much like you, needs to sit her ass down somewhere and retire to Florida.

by Express Yourselfreply 28509/10/2012

[quote]The Bedtime Story video became the first video to debut in movie theatres across the country

No, darlin'. MJ's "Thriller" and Paula Abdul's "My Love Is For Real" hold that distinction. Try again.

Oh, and two of QUEEN JANET'S videos have won Grammies.

by Express Yourselfreply 28609/10/2012

How am I racist by pointing out that Janet's black? Weren't you just saying that all Madonnas fans were middle aged WHITE fags? Don't play that race card shit with me! And Thriller while an amazing and revolutionary (hear that gaga) video didn't screen in movie theartes. And Bedtime Story was released 2 months BEFORE My Love is For Real.

by Express Yourselfreply 28709/10/2012

[quote]How am I racist by pointing out that Janet's black?

It wasn't that you said she's black, moron, it's that you phrased it as "How DARE would white Madonna be jealous of a black woman?" Deal with your issues, 'cause you got plenty of 'em.

And yes, "Thriller" was shown in movie theaters in order to qualify for an Academy Award.

by Express Yourselfreply 28809/10/2012

As for Madonna being booed in Paris? It was a special show that was added into the tour the show only lasted 45 minutes and Madonna got some boos for leaving the stage after 45 minutes. The fans (rightfully so) assumed it was the full 2 hour show. So in effect she was booed for NOT singing

by Express Yourselfreply 28909/10/2012

I said "why would Madonna be jealous of an obese trifling middle aged black woman". That's an EXACT quote. And in Janet's case the FACTS. If Madonna were black and Janet white I would have said "why would Madonna be jealous of an obese trifling middle aged white woman". That's just how I role. And I'm not even all white I'm half Hispanic.

by Express Yourselfreply 29009/10/2012

[quote]That's just how I role.

That's how you "role"? Oh, lord. I think you mean "roll", doofus.

[quote]And in Janet's case the FACTS

I don't think so. First off, Janet is younger than old ass HAGdonna. Janet is still in her 40s. The creakly HAG is already over half a century.

And what does Janet being black have to do with anything. Why couldn't you have said "why would Madonna be jealous of Janet?" I know why. Because not only is she jealous of Janet, but you are too.

by Express Yourselfreply 29109/10/2012

...and secondly, Janet is ANYTHING BUT obese. And she looks a whole hell of a lot better than Madonna. Then again, she always has, even on her worse day.

by Express Yourselfreply 29209/10/2012

OP, after all of these posts may I PLEASE close this unnecessary thread out by pointing out, once and for all, with positive evidence, that the woman is completely derivative?

Thank you.

by Express Yourselfreply 29309/10/2012

As for Madonna gloming on to what GaGa is doing. BITCH PLEASE! As I stated before Madonna used guns on 2 previous tours back when that ugly child gaga was haunting the strrets of New York. And GaGas whole career is a ripoff of other artists not only Madonna (obviously ) but also Grace Jones, David Bowie and Kiss. Hell even her stage name isn't original and was taken from the name of a Queen song. SHE IS A FRAUD! And the question remains if she is so poular and relevant right now and Madonnas career is over THAN HOW COME SHE CAN'T SELL AS MANY CONCERT TICKETS AS MADONNA? DESPITE DOING MORE SHOWS. I'M WAITING........

by Express Yourselfreply 29409/10/2012

[quote]SHE IS A FRAUD!

You're right. Madonna IS the ultimate rip-off artist. Ask Sam Harris, Marilyn Monroe, Debbie Harry, Marlene Deitrich, Chita Rivera, Eva Perone, Vanity...

by Express Yourselfreply 29509/10/2012

Madonna is fab. The funny thing about all the haters is that they think they have arguments to convince those of us who love her that we should think she's crap, and try and force their "arguments" down our throats at every opportunity. I love Madge, I think she's stupendous and so do millions of others. Why the fuck can't you haters just accept that and stop trying to tell us what we should think is good or not?

by Express Yourselfreply 29709/11/2012

Janet is a big fat pig!

by Express Yourselfreply 29809/11/2012

Hi monsters Gaga is back again! I have one question what's this Thriller video people are talking about on here? I want you guys to know that any similarities between my upcoming masterpiece Chiller and Thriller are coincidental. Would GaGa lie? GAGA loves you! I don't even think this Thriller video exists I think it was a rumor started by mean and bitter Mandonna fans! Can you believe Mandonna called my song reductive? She's so horrible to me I'm a victim, I say we kill her monsters! Did I mention that I'm a musical genius, I mean I'm this generations Beethoven! On the tampon front I've been bleeding like a motherfucker lately so this morning I inserted the first official Lady Gaga BLEED THIS WAY tampon, and guess what Monsters when I took it out my gorgeous face which takes up the whole tampon, was a beautiful shade of blood red making my face look even more gorgeous! I've been inapired to do the blood tampon face look for one of my other videos on my upcoming masterpiece Popart! I'm such a seriou artist! By the way monsters over 18 vote for Romney for 2 reasons Gaga says so and you guys would never disobey your leader, and mean Oldonna supports Obama you wouldn't wanna vote for somebody she supports! By why oh why doesn't Madonna like me? WHY WHY WHY!

by Express Yourselfreply 29909/11/2012

Madonna's name isn't even original. She took it from a Beatles song!

by Express Yourselfreply 30109/11/2012

R 300 Madonna is her Birth name! She was named after her equally beautiful mother who would die of cancer when Queen in the making Madonna was 5.

by Express Yourselfreply 30209/11/2012

R302, perhaps I'm dumb too, but I assumed r301 was using irony...

by Express Yourselfreply 30309/11/2012

thank goodness there's only 1 of this bitch. Her career should have been over in the early 90s. How she made it past that period is a miracle, or simply due to the lack of taste and sheer stupidity of her brainless fans. At least she's flopping this year, though her minions still flock to her dull and tired concerts.

by Express Yourselfreply 30410/12/2012

OMGzzz she's so AwEsOmE!!1111!!!11!! Like I get like so much like life from her...she like taught me like how to live like and like all gays should like be thankful for her like. We wouldn't even like be allowed like to be gay like without this matronly wonder like. Did like gay people exist like before she was famous? like?

by Express Yourselfreply 30510/12/2012

r305 is trying too hard.

r304: she made Ray of Light and Confessions on a Dancefloor in the period you're talking about. Two excellent albums, that earned respect outside of fanboy circles.

She's lost the plot after Confessions, but that's a different story.

by Express Yourselfreply 30610/12/2012

R305 , you capture just how I view those crazy Vadge stans. Delusional is just the beginning of what I call them.

by Express Yourselfreply 30710/12/2012

R306 Ray of Light contained many stolen ideas/lyrics/melodies from other people's work. She got acclaim for it because they weren't her own ideas lol. Her own ideas could never be so good.

by Express Yourselfreply 30810/12/2012

I liked her and have most of her albums up to and including 'Ray of Light'. I saw her interviewed, where she came across as shrewd but soulless- she seemed astute and perceptive, but dead inside. She's become a bad pastiche of herself, which is a shame although not unusual for pop and rock artists.

by Express Yourselfreply 30910/12/2012

I LIKE Madonna and hear she's a nice person as long as you make NO INDICATION of being a "fan" and treat her like a "normal person" when you interact with her. She hates her fans and that they made her famous for her music and didn't support her cinematic explorations. She does think pop music is below her station and wanted to be remembered a screen icon. She's a middle-aged woman who is trying to figure out what to do. She didn't put any effort into her last album, which sucked and she knows it. She thought she'd get away with it and didn't. Live Nation is going to have a "come to Jesus" talk with her in HQ once her tour is over. They want her next album to be a BIG success (read "big $$). The rumors about her being a loss leader for Interscope/Live Nation to get other artists to sign are false. They wanted to make big money and she's going to have to do it - or else. Or so I heard.

by Express Yourselfreply 31010/12/2012

Just scanned down this thread and I'm surprised..no, I guess I'm not surprised. I'm saddened at the amount of bullying. If you don't like something, then fine, but to go out of your way to attack those that do, it just speaks volumes about character. Really.

by Express Yourselfreply 31110/12/2012

R310 so you're ok with the way she treats her fans, i.e. someone like you?

She doesn't treat non-fans any better. Try working for or with her and you'll find out she's a nightmare.

by Express Yourselfreply 31210/12/2012

R308, more please, not that I'm doubting you, I believe you. Just want to know what you've heard even if without a source. I think that Madonna is a complete product without musical talent.

by Express Yourselfreply 31310/12/2012

Well, "Sky Fits Heaven" has lyrics she BOUGHT from a Gap commercial. How lame is that? "Frozen" is banned in Belgium because she ripped off the melody. That's in addition to the "Ray Of Light" lyrics she lifted lol I mean c'mon now...I'm sure there's more too but that's just off the top of my head.

by Express Yourselfreply 31410/13/2012

She's just the most successful sham artist ever, although Shitney Spears is up there too.

by Express Yourselfreply 31510/13/2012

r312 has never worked with Madonna a day in his life, yet he feels well-placed to tell us what she's like as a collabortor or boss.

Madonna truly does bring out the deluded crazies, doesn't she.

For the record, I agree she's a caricature of her former self these days.

I also believe every word r310 said in his post. Unlike r312, he does seem to be a genuine insider (who nonetheless doesn't know Madonna personally).

Yes, she has stopped caring about music. Yes, she still wants to be a movie star, but never will be, and she will forever hate her fans for her non-career in film.

Yes, Live Nation and Interscope will force her to work harder on her next record. This was the inaugural release for a 120 million contract, and she arrogantly shat out a big flop of an album, both comercially and artistically.

Her musical career is circling the drain, and she has one more shot, if at all. If she fails, she will be in Janet has-been territory, for good.

by Express Yourselfreply 31610/13/2012

R316 just read online. Most people hate working with her. Pharrel who gets on with everyone didn't even have nice things to say. You just don't like R310 's post because it's negative. R312 doesn't know any better-in what way does Madonna give the impression she's nice? Only a delusional Vadge stan would have that idea.

by Express Yourselfreply 31710/13/2012

I can't believe some Madonna FANS know about and are perfectly OK with her hating her own FANS lol. That makes no sense. So what if she didn't get a movie career? She would be a broke bitch now if her FANS never supported her lame music. What an ungrateful wench and her FANS who continue to support her are fools. Any star should be loving to people who have allowed them such a nice lifestyle.

by Express Yourselfreply 31810/14/2012

r317: link to where Pharrel badmouthes Madonna.

He praised her following their sessions, so you're making this up.

r318: I never said her hating her fans for her failed film career was acceptable. I just outlined what's going on with Madonna.

Do keep up.

by Express Yourselfreply 31910/14/2012

R319 you can google it yourself. Madonna told the press Pharrell made her cry and then Pharrell explained it's because he take her BS. He politely said she "was talking a lot of rubbish" so he responded and whatever he said made the bitch cry. While he was happy with the final product, obviously there was friction working with her.

and if you don't think it's acceptable, why do you say you "like" her? Why like or support someone who treats her fans like shit? It makes no sense and obviously means you have no self-respect if you still support someone who doesn't respect you.

by Express Yourselfreply 32010/14/2012

HEL-LO? Is anyone home?? Madonna is her original birth name.

by Express Yourselfreply 32110/14/2012

I'm not really a fan, but I'm really getting into her 80s stuff, only because I'm obsessed with the mid 80s. True Blue seems really cool.

I've been watching a lot on the Who's That Girl tour on utube. It looks ubercool, It would have been so cool to be there. It must have been so cool to be 20 in the mid 80s.

by Express Yourselfreply 32202/11/2013

r1- Lady Gagme, fuming over her flop tour.

by Express Yourselfreply 32302/11/2013

She was a trailblazer in the world of female pop, you can't really dispute that whether you like her or not.

by Express Yourselfreply 32402/11/2013

I applaude her ability to convince a segment of the population she loves them when she only wants their money. If parents had disposable income she would be famous for nursery rhymes.

by Express Yourselfreply 32502/11/2013

R325 but isn't that any popular entertainer?

by Express Yourselfreply 32602/11/2013

Everything, Gaga, Beyonce and Rhianna are doing now are just repetitions of things Madonna already did.

by Express Yourselfreply 32702/11/2013

I have never seen such an ungrateful and resentful collective of people look down on Madonna as I have our so called gay community. I thought gay meant inclusive, tolerant, idealistic?!

by Express Yourselfreply 32802/11/2013

I see no reason to be tolerant of a no talent money grubbing hag.

by Express Yourselfreply 32902/11/2013

I have something to be *grateful* to Madonna for, R328?

What?

by Express Yourselfreply 33002/11/2013

Don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing r329. Envy. That's what this is all about. This is why Elton despises her. He aspired to her singular creative expression. Instead, he has to hide behind a piano... when he wishes he was this:

by Express Yourselfreply 33102/11/2013

She was a genius in the 80s, and a great musician too - albeit not in a traditional/learned sense. But her ear for pop music, her vision, her spunk, her nous, were second to none in that time. Yes, even Prince and MJ came AFTER Madonna in that department.

MJ was great on two records only. Prince on one, maybe two.

Madonna remained on top (creatively) for much, much longer. She only became shit with American Life, and it was downhill from there.

I believe she still has it in her and could come back big, if she got her priorities straight.

by Express Yourselfreply 33202/11/2013

I'll give it a year 'til the straight young hipsters being to discover and appreciate Madonna's music.

by Express Yourselfreply 33302/11/2013

Actually, I'm pretty sure Elton just wishes he was as thin as her.

by Express Yourselfreply 33402/11/2013

[quote]She was a genius in the 80s, and a great musician too

Bwhahahaha!!!

by Express Yourselfreply 33502/11/2013

[quote]Everything, Gaga, Beyonce and Rhianna are doing now are just repetitions of things Madonna already did.

Yeah, sure, dear. Back to the home.

by Express Yourselfreply 33602/11/2013

[quote]I have never seen such an ungrateful and resentful collective of people look down on Madonna as I have our so called gay community. I thought gay meant inclusive, tolerant, idealistic?!

Only of people who weren't using us.

by Express Yourselfreply 33702/11/2013

I just thought of something to be grateful to Madonna for: getting me to switch over to classical music.

by Express Yourselfreply 33802/11/2013

[quote]I'll give it a year 'til the straight young hipsters being to discover and appreciate Madonna's music.

In a year you will turn 98 finally kicking the bucket, never seeing that moment that will never happen.

by Express Yourselfreply 33902/11/2013

Elder-gheys are hilarious. Still living in the past. Still obsessed with the tragic 1980s. madbot is pathetic. She will never be as entertaining as janbot.

by Express Yourselfreply 34002/11/2013

r337 - everybody uses everybody. What are you ON?!!!

by Express Yourselfreply 34102/11/2013

Madonna is over. She's a nostalgia act. She will never be relevant again. She will be forced to sing "Like A Virgin" in her 70s.

by Express Yourselfreply 34202/11/2013

r340. I'm primarily a Britney fan actually. It's just I know when to give Madonna her due.

by Express Yourselfreply 34302/11/2013

Right... that's why MDNA was the most successful tour of the year?

by Express Yourselfreply 34402/11/2013

R342 reality check! Madonna had the #1 grosding tour of 2012, MDNA tour and it's also the 2nd highest grossing tour by a solo artist, after Madonna's previous tour and the 10th highest grossing tour of all time! And she only performs about 6 classic hits, so don't give me that nostalgia bullshit!

And her 2012 SuperBowl halftime performance is the most watched TV show in American history earnung 3 million more viewers than the game itself and 114 milliin viewers, by comparison Beyonce's halftime show was watched by 100 milliin viewers, LESS than the game. People tuned out when that mess came on.

As for relevanc she's as relevant as any other over 50 artist.

By the way I can't wait till Forbes releases their annual list od highest paid entainers in June, word is Madonna's income last year is exoected to top $209 million, setting another record for the highest amnual earnings for a musical performer in history.

by Express Yourselfreply 34502/11/2013

R342 and for the record nobody forces Madonna to do anything. According to Forbes and the Guinness Book she's the wealthiest female artist ever.

Madonna's 2012 income will be revealed by Forbes in June.

Haters and Little Monsters will be flipping the fuck out, can't wait to read the meltdowns on the DL!

by Express Yourselfreply 34602/11/2013

I like Open Your Heart, Dress You Up and Express Yourself, awesome pop songs, that's all.

by Express Yourselfreply 34702/11/2013

You only see what your eyes wants to see...

by Express Yourselfreply 34802/11/2013

*want

by Express Yourselfreply 34902/11/2013

R326. Absolutely, which is why I don't get the gay following. If Putin came up with more money than the gay community she would throw us out faster than her last tampons when she went into menopause and would be singing on his doorstep.

by Express Yourselfreply 35002/11/2013

For Madonna fans only.... Vote for Madonna in 6 different categories for the Worlds Music Awards.

by Express Yourselfreply 35105/11/2013

Bump.

by Express Yourselfreply 35209/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.