Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Listening to Straight Middle Aged Men Gripe About Lack of Sex

So I overheard some straight late forties co workers talking about how they never "get any" since they married like two fucking decades ago. Do people seriously live like this!? My god! been so glad to be gay in my life!The world of heterosexual is a sick and boring life indeed!

by Anonymousreply 2812/02/2012

Just curious OP, how would you feel about fucking the same man for 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 109/06/2012

Patricia Heaton's book contained a chapter on how to avoid having sex with your husband.

Many gals get married to be Moms, not sexual partners.

by Anonymousreply 209/08/2012

And then idiots wonder why straight men go to a t-room for a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 409/08/2012

R1, try 30 and thrilled!

by Anonymousreply 509/08/2012

R2, Unless Heaton was trying to be funny, if I were a man I'd have left a long time ago. I'd never turn down my man if at all possible. Of course he's still model-handsome, and a far better looking version of Clark Gable.

by Anonymousreply 609/08/2012

[quote]Unless Heaton was trying to be funny

She wasn't. She talked about all the "projects" she worked on at night so he'd be asleep by the time she got to bed.

by Anonymousreply 709/08/2012

So they talk about their wives like frat boys talking about drunk girls at a pig party. How erotic.

by Anonymousreply 809/08/2012

OP, they live vicariously through your wanton tales of homosexual excess.

They were simply offering you a prologue. You were supposed to jump in with a story about last week's trick.

You travel with a log, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 909/08/2012

This is where I think a gay-straight alliance could be forged. I see a lot of middle-aged guys downtown with some incidental floppage I'd like to investigate. You could set up a bank of "blowjob closets" similar to port-o-pots.

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2012

Oh great, another straight thread. More proof this site has gone downhill.

by Anonymousreply 1109/08/2012

straight women are worse. Always claiming that there are no good available men, but then every putting out. I have a straight colleague who is 41 and hasn't had sex since her 20's, and she's got a good body!

by Anonymousreply 1209/08/2012

Maybe that's why they're so obsessed with our sex lives. It's always the unfuckables who want to criminalize us and condemn us to hell.

by Anonymousreply 1309/08/2012

Women equate sex with love. Most men view sex as a contact sport.

by Anonymousreply 1409/08/2012

It's so funny re-reading the Married Fuck Buddy thread where it is full of INCENSED fraus going batshit crazy at the thought of someone else having NSA sex with their husbands... and then coming into this thread and seeing excuses for why fraus won't fuck their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 1512/02/2012

A number of middle aged straight men are fat and have lost their looks. Their wives oftentimes try to keep their bodies in shape while hubby looks like crap, doesn't take care of half of the household duties or child raising yet expect their wives to work, do all the housework and deal with all the kid issues.

A number of women are physically tired from three jobs (paid work, housework, childrearing) or are resentful of their husbands b/c of these burdens and thus they cut off sex as a way to punish.

Hubby might also be a lousy lay but instead of the couple dealing with their issues they use sex as a weapon. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 1612/02/2012

I had a straight cuz who bitched about no sex all the time. 35, married for 12 years.

And exactly what was I supposed to do about it. Told him to take a girlfriend like in France.

by Anonymousreply 1712/02/2012

R4, straight men DON'T go for blow jobs from other men. If you're sucking a married guy's dick, he's not straight.

by Anonymousreply 1812/02/2012

No need to worry about the straight white man's sex life, they're having sex. On average it's about 2-3 times a week but since it's not every day like it was when they were young and both had plenty of time, they complain they're " not getting any". It's straight guy code for "she won't drop everything she's doing and have sex with me whenever I demand it, which is twice a day every day" They're obviously still having regular sex, which is why they're still married 20 years later.

by Anonymousreply 1912/02/2012

r18 just simmer down. Everybody's allowed to experiment or get a need met without it altering their orientation. And if a guy's married, then he probably identifies as straight whether he is or not, and conducts the rest of his life as a straight man. Therefore, the people in that life consider him straight.

by Anonymousreply 2012/02/2012

R19, I still think there's something very wrong if that's the way things are between a couple. Of course some men are very poor or selfish lovers, and forget that romance begins outside of the bedroom. Maybe that's why some women fantasize about hot men that they think would treat them very differently.

by Anonymousreply 2112/02/2012

Not true R19, your paint brush is quite wide. No sex can mean no sex. For example, I know of a case where a couple married for 25 years didn't have sex for the last 10 years.

They finally divorced last year once the man found a new warm body. Gotta have that exit strategy otherwise pretend pussy is better than no pussy.

by Anonymousreply 2212/02/2012

I might agree with boring, to a point, OP, but were your parents sick when they conceived you?

by Anonymousreply 2312/02/2012

1.Sometimes it's the middle aged men who don't want to have sex. A lot of aging men have lower sex drives just when women sex drives are higher (in their 40's & 50's).

2. Men & women are different. Some women have never had orgasms & their man has never learned to satisfy them. After childbearing years are over, some women just give up. They wonder why they should continue to do something that they get no pleasure out of or they get tired of faking it.

3. Men can have sex at anytime & any where while women need more build up & the proper timing. If the men spent more time & energy on a little thoughtful foreplay instead of whining to their gay BFF, they'd probably have more sex.

by Anonymousreply 2412/02/2012

Absolutely R22,I was stating the average scenario not the exception. Yes there are couples out there not having sex, both straight and gay. The reasons why they stay together are varied and complicated but for the most part couples are having sex. Whether of not it's often enough or interesting enough is another issue.

by Anonymousreply 2512/02/2012

One of my coworkers told all of us (male and female) that having sex with his wife, when they had it, was like having sex with the wall. Imagine our discomfort when we met his wife and the mother of his four or five kids.

by Anonymousreply 2612/02/2012

The advantage Patricia Heaton has in avoiding sex is that she is Patricia Heaton.

by Anonymousreply 2712/02/2012

The Myth of Heterosexuality

by Anonymousreply 2812/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!