Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mother Potty Trains Twin Toddlers in Restaurant the table! They're sitting on them AT THE TABLE. Pic at link.

by Anonymousreply 9403/27/2013

Lots of people over at Gawker defending this because it's "natural" and we Americans are such prudes. Sorry, but when I go out for a meal I don't want to see, smell or hear someone taking a shit in the open at the next table no matter how old they are. It's Utah - wonder if these people are Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 109/06/2012

I'm hoping the "it's so natural" posts are parodies. Of course someone will do a "Americans should be less ashamed, like Europeans" post.

Seriously, some things just need to remain a bit more private. Kids are everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 309/06/2012

[quote]I'm hoping the "it's so natural" posts are parodies

They are. One of them gives it away by saying 'look around parents! there's plenty of places to flop out your veiny tit, take a shit and waft in the odor of baby vomit'.

That's not serious.

by Anonymousreply 409/06/2012

That is a mom who is BURNT OUT on the whole potty training biz.

by Anonymousreply 509/06/2012

Stay home with your damn kids! Why do parents today feel the need to inflict their offspring on total strangers? My parents never did that shit. Other than the (very) occasional trip to McDonald's or A&W to eat in the car, I don't even remember eating in a real restaurant till I was probably 9 or 10 years old.

by Anonymousreply 609/06/2012

Must be a Republican with the "fuck you, it's what ever I want" attitude.

by Anonymousreply 709/06/2012

I would yell at that bitch to do that home.

I wouldn't care who heard heard me.

She deserves to be berated loudly and publicly.

The nerve of some people.

by Anonymousreply 809/06/2012

Health code violation one. Two, disgusting to everybody around. Three, do people eat and shit at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 909/06/2012

Twin Tots take a Squat!

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2012

I really want this woman to be named publicly and forced to give an explanation. No, it won't solve anything; it'll just be fun.

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2012

4Chan her ass

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2012

An example of frau vengeance?

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2012

Aren't those little girls precious with their curls and their pink ruffles?

Looks like the boy in the background is catching on that something isn't quite right.

by Anonymousreply 1409/06/2012

Nugget in, nugget out.

by Anonymousreply 1509/06/2012

I was under the impression that the whole story was a hoax. People will do anything for a little publicity.

by Anonymousreply 1609/06/2012

Did she wipe them in the restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 1709/06/2012

I wondered the same thing, r16. Has the woman been identified? Has she made the morning show rounds?

by Anonymousreply 1809/06/2012

Doesn't seem like a hoax to me:

"Erica Brown, a spokeswoman for Thanksgiving Point Deli, told the station that they received several complaints over the incident. 'I think state and local health codes were probably an issue, as well as just social norms,' Brown told KSL."

by Anonymousreply 1909/06/2012

[quote]Lots of people over at Gawker defending this because it's "natural" and we Americans are such prudes.

"natural" is running around naked and shitting in the forest.

Restaurants, clothes, chairs, bathrooms, and even training potties are all the result of "civilization".

Civilization has rules.

by Anonymousreply 2009/06/2012

This has to be a hoax (maybe not to the deli, who weren't in on it), right?

Who carries around porta potties with them? Those potty things the kid is sitting on look huge, with lids and everything!

If it is real, I think that woman has SERIOUS mental illness. She has no idea that a restaurant table is not the place for a porta potty--she's lost touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 2109/06/2012

Shitting where you eat as never been "natural."

Even animals in the wild know better than that.

by Anonymousreply 2209/06/2012

Why didn't she have sons?

by Anonymousreply 2309/06/2012

After the story about Gene Simmons and blumphies, I'm kinda unfazed about this to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 2409/06/2012

I guess I haven't seen the cargo strollers, R25. I can't imagine wanting a stroller big enough to carry a porta potty.

But I was out last week and realized that I had seen many more disabled kids than usual. My friend pointed out that those were just big kids in special strollers because their parents don't make them walk.

My sister said her mother in law does things like that, R26. Not necessarily with a diaper on a subway, but says things like, "You have kids, everyone understands if you can't be perfect."

My sister is so paranoid about causing other people to be annoyed by her kids that her mother in law makes her nuts--even told my sister not to shush the kids in public places because "they're just being kids!"

by Anonymousreply 2709/06/2012

I've seen pics/threads about moms changing diapers in crowded movie theaters or McDonald's tables, but this is even worse... ugh.

by Anonymousreply 2809/06/2012

R24 what are Gene Simmons and blumphies?

by Anonymousreply 2909/06/2012

Holy shit R30! It's like a mobile home!

Those older kids need to walk (right?).

by Anonymousreply 3109/06/2012

Back in the 60's it wasn't all that unusual to see potty training in a restaurant. Granted it was mostly at Jackson's in SF, Sunday mornings at brunch and the trainee was hooded, on a leash and in black leather. But, it did take the shine off the Eggs Benedict.

by Anonymousreply 3209/06/2012

This is why you don't in shitty little "deli's" that attract this type of person. I only eat at high-scale establishments or prepare my own food.

by Anonymousreply 3309/06/2012

The world of a heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 3409/06/2012

Some of those shitty little places have the best food R33. The best seafood served around my neighborhood is basically an old shack with a bar and a patio. Cash only, family owned, no kids allowed. It looks like a total dump but the food is incredible. Most of the best Mexican food around here is in little dives and cooked by mama and family, often even just in the corner of a convenience store.

by Anonymousreply 3509/06/2012

That's fucking revolting.

by Anonymousreply 3609/06/2012

That's the face of Romney's America.

by Anonymousreply 3709/06/2012

I'll have what they're having.

by Anonymousreply 3809/06/2012

What I fucking understand R39 is that if you can't fucking handle children without contraptions like fifteen foot long strollers and diaper bags the size of steamer trunks THEN DON'T FUCKING HAVE CHILDREN.

And fuck you and your snotty condescending Frau attitude.

by Anonymousreply 4009/06/2012

No R39 I understand. It's why you call a babysitter. I can't believe how entitled someone must feel to think it's appropriate to bring that into any business establishment.

by Anonymousreply 4109/06/2012

Applauding R40. My mascara is running with tears!

by Anonymousreply 4209/06/2012

THe restaurant should have thrown them out, citing health code violations. ON THE SPOT. This sort of thing makes me want to threaten to HIT people and their kids if I ever saw them doing that. Beyond disgusting. People, offended one would hope, need to speak up and call people like this on their shit. Pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 4309/06/2012

Imagine sitting next to them and listening to the conversations, "Did you bring the ass wipes in from the car?"

by Anonymousreply 4509/06/2012

I think a lot of this bad parenting stems from the Catholic Church and the anti-abortion crowd. They've brainwashed people into thinking children are gifts from God and disciplining the brats in any way, shape or form will displease God and is sinful.

by Anonymousreply 4609/06/2012

"Women do not have to give up on life "

But obviously, you had to sacrifice grammar, punctuation, and consideration for others.

by Anonymousreply 4809/06/2012

This is just filth! Disgusting! I worry about the kid because God knows what other humiliating public activities Mommy Dearest has up her sleeve. Seriously. I'd report the woman to social services or child protective services for a complete evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 4909/06/2012

"...if someone where to make a remark about being gay"

Lady, we'll most assuredly bitchslap any gay man who openly drops a load at a restaurant, unless its name is "Scats!"

by Anonymousreply 5009/06/2012

"Not everyone can afford a babysitter"

Then don't have babies. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 5109/06/2012

r39, I agree with you to a point.

However, I always wondered why these toddler tanks are needed when people used to have just as many children (within the same age range) without the need for them.

That's why I think many posters are angry.

by Anonymousreply 5209/06/2012

R39/R47 is a troll or a bleeding cunt who has lost too much blood. She seems to think that "running errands" is such a pressing need that foisting unruly children on the greater world is an entitlement. We're talking about having your tots crap in a cafe, you idiot. But it doesn't take much to see the connection between this (perhaps hoaxy) extreme and the innumerable manifestations of the Great Demanding Tit of Entitlement that offers yet another argument for the loathesomeness of the breeding generation. If men could just find another place to dump their spooge, these creatures would sit in the library with their mustaches the way nature actually intended.

by Anonymousreply 5409/06/2012

Are the post numbers mixed up again? I didn't get the impression from r39 that she was agreeing with what happened. In fact, her post explicitly stated it was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5509/06/2012

[quote]"Not everyone can afford a babysitter"

But you can afford the toddler Hummer?

by Anonymousreply 5609/06/2012

[quote] "Not everyone can afford a babysitter"

Then you can't afford to go out. Stay home with your crotch fruit.

by Anonymousreply 5709/06/2012

R39/47 as a woman who raised a child I will disagree with you. I managed with a small collapsible umbrella stroller and small diaper bag. Now women are out with mobile home sized strollers and diaper bags the size of a suitcase. Your kids are your problem not society's. I hired a babysitter or I did not go out. Very simple. As one poster said if you can't afford a sitter, you can't afford to go out.

by Anonymousreply 5809/06/2012

"Not everyone can afford a babysitter."

Why don't you ask the guy who fucked you to watch the kid while you go out shopping?

Oh wait, he's busy laying on his fat ass on the living room sofa watching college football on Saturdays for 12 hours and pro football on Sunday for 12 hours.

Walking into Target on a Saturday or Sunday is like walking into the fucking neo-natal unit of the local hospital.

by Anonymousreply 5909/06/2012

Note to self: Don't order the Poo Poo Platter.

by Anonymousreply 6009/06/2012

The thing is, thats not even toilet training. Its sitting a kid in a seat while it eats. Is the kid supposed to shit and eat simultaneously? Its the same as if the kid went in a diaper.

Thats not how you make a child aware of the need to go and how to control the urge until you reach a toilet. Its just a receptacle to catch the waster whenever it may drop.

How was this family not thrown out of the restaurant immediately?

by Anonymousreply 6109/06/2012

[quote] but if someone where to make a remark about being gay your heads would explode and you would demand respect.

by Anonymousreply 6209/06/2012

R40 here, or according to R39, Paul Ryan. Those women who chose to have multiple children while not being able to handle the responsibility show their selfcenteredness by expecting that everyone else accommodate them. That shows true republican ideals. Those women show a lack of respect, not me.

You chose to have the kids. Live with the consequences and live with the inconvenience and the loss of your freedom.

by Anonymousreply 6309/06/2012

And you couldn't find any other way than to be a bigot to make that defense, R64.

by Anonymousreply 6509/06/2012

Its times like these when you need Grand Dame Patti Labelle to walk into a restaurant!!

by Anonymousreply 6609/06/2012

Had I known, I'd've worn my shit bra!

by Anonymousreply 6709/06/2012

LOL R67. How did that DL story get started? Any mention of the shitbra always cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 6809/06/2012

"The women who took the photos should have put her fucking camera away and immediately alerted the manager "

I disagree. She should have taken the photos AND alerted the manager.

A person who would make her kids shit in public needs to be made an example of, and public humiliation is perfectly appropriate. It lets her know she has done something very wrong without doing her any real harm, and it lets other exhausted, harried, potty-training parents know that there are limits.

by Anonymousreply 6909/06/2012

R29 Urban dictionary is your friend and Simmons bragged about it.

by Anonymousreply 7009/06/2012

R65 Time for your meds dear!

by Anonymousreply 7109/06/2012

Any word on identification? I'm still thinking hoax. I only read the Gawker article, so maybe there's more information, but didn't anyone ask the woman who snapped the picture why she didn't notify the restaurant staff? That would be grounds for removal immediately due to health code violations. If she was that concerned, rather than putting it on FB after the fact and being featured on her local newscast.

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2012

No one knows how to behave anymore.

by Anonymousreply 7309/06/2012

Oh look it's Pam from the Frau in the Forest thread @ R39/R47. She didn't perish in the wilderness after all. Can someone kidnap her and dump her back in the frau forest?

by Anonymousreply 7409/06/2012

That's all kinds of wrong. People don't seem to have common sense anymore. We don't poop in the room of our house where we eat, so why should it be any different at a restaurant. It's not only about sanitation, but common courtesy to the other patrons.

by Anonymousreply 7509/06/2012

It's not just entitled flyover fraus.

One Christmas Eve, in a very crowded NYC restaurant, my family and I watched in horror as Maggie Gyllenhaal changed her kid's diaper at the fucking table and then left the dirty one under the table for the staff to clean up.

And yes, Jake and his bf were there as well.

by Anonymousreply 7609/06/2012

R30 here, who obviously really upset R39 with my stroller comment.

Fair enough that those kids need to have a place to sit while mom is walking around--I didn't really think about that.

But to be fair to me, I certainly don't think a stroller which could hold 3 kids and enough compartments for a week's worth of clothes and food or whatever that is in the picture is necessary in a restaurant.

My sister had 3 little ones. When the oldest could walk along next to her, she did. It was slow, yes. The other two sat in a side-by-side stroller thingy that folded up. She never took 3 little kids into a restaurant, anyway. And she had a baby backpack where I'd get a diaper and a tupperware with snacks in it for her.

But I doubt you care about any real discussion on how silly that giant thing is since you really went overboard there. I'm guessing your sister has one of these wagon train strollers where she keeps everything under the sun and takes up an entire section of the restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 7709/06/2012

R74 Are you fucking insane? I have never posted in the Frau in the forest thread, your really trying to hard to vilify me here just because you don't like being called out on your bullshit, but seriously making up stupid shit even here is pretty low, you need some help.

by Anonymousreply 7809/06/2012

Is that true about Maggie G. How disgusting! Send her & and her poo-y baby to Utah.

by Anonymousreply 7909/06/2012

Poop! It's what's for dinner!

by Anonymousreply 8009/06/2012

Do these mothers who let their children piss and shit in public not realize that their children's fecal matter is just as full of bacteria as everyone else's? For fuck's sake. These mothers really do think that their children are precious little snowflakes that can do no wrong, not even when they're taking dumps in public restaurants and putting everyone else at risk with their fecal bacteria.

by Anonymousreply 8109/06/2012

Well, if it's good enough to Suri...

by Anonymousreply 8209/06/2012

Rudy will await your foundation.

by Anonymousreply 8309/06/2012

That mother is a prime example of why sterilization should be legalized. Bitch has no brains and should not be allowed to be a parent.

by Anonymousreply 8409/06/2012

Bump in honor of the you fixed my cheezburger thread.

by Anonymousreply 8503/27/2013

Vile white trash

by Anonymousreply 8603/27/2013

I agree with R6. Why do parents feel the need to take their kids everywhere they go, even to non-child appropriate restaurants or movie theatres. My parents never did that either.

We went to a very upscale restaurant last year for a Sunday jazz brunch. There was a young couple with a small boy about 3 and another one in a high chair. Both of them had smashed food up and totally littered the floor around their table and the 3 year old kept buzzing around his parents, crashing into the chairs of nearby diners, etc. The parents seemed to find the whole thing amusing.

by Anonymousreply 8703/27/2013

It's one big never-ending pajama dress-down Friday sweatpants barefeet pigsty.

by Anonymousreply 8803/27/2013

So I suppose that when my precious Dahlia takes a big boom-boom on the table just because she's a precious six-month-old who we nakedtrain to feel free and happy, there's something wrong with it. We discreetly roll it off the table to the floor if it's dry and sop it up with a serviette if it's wet - the organic watercress she loves sometimes gives her a case of the greencrapples.

You childless people with misdirected loins really need to reconnect to what is important in life.

Which is my desire to do whatever I want in the name of Motherhood.

by Anonymousreply 8903/27/2013

Love this comment and people actually believed it and were appalled and calling him a hippie. It's so obviously snark.

"God, I hate Americans! It is natural for children to poop and breastfeed. Such sexual angst in this country. My wife and I don't eat at non-kid friendly places. Fortunately, we found a great little hibachi restaurant that is kid friendly. We even had our child there. They have a special seat with stirrups and once the baby is pulled out, the afterbirth just falls right into a wok, and everyone present is free to eat it.

In lieu of inoculations, they make great herbal teas that my daughter just loves. I mix it with my wife's breast milk and she just gulps it down. She is 13 and has never been sick. Additionally, there are just shit holes that they encourage everyone to use. If you have to poop or pee you just do it over a hole, free wiping service included. They then compact the poop into a dense fuel to fire the hibachis.

Parents, look around. There are plenty of places you can eat where you can let your tits hangout, your kid shit on the floor, and the odor of baby vomit is not frowned upon."

by Anonymousreply 9003/27/2013

[quote] her mother in law makes her nuts--even told my sister not to shush the kids in public places because "they're just being kids!"

That is pure grandmother behavior.

My mother used to BEAT us kids. She once slapped the shit out of me in front of my school friends. She did nothing but criticize us. "You're very foolish! You look like an idiot! You can't do anything right!"

But when the grand kids came along? Forget it! They could do no wrong. You cannot criticize her grandchildren. She spent not one penny on us, but lavishes the grand kids with chocolates (we got chocolate at Easter and Christmas), clothes, money and takes them to fast food joints we never ate in until we were teenagers and went with our friends. Of course, her grand kids are all overweight, while people used to literally stop me and put their thumb and forefinger around my wrist and squeal, Eww! You're so skinny! What's wrong with you?"

I'll tell you what was wrong with me -- I was undernourished. We didn't get enough food to eat.

I wonder if the grandmotherly behavior is another way to express hostility to the child and the son/daughter-in-law. To punish you as a child, she withholds. To punish you as an adult, she lavishes attention on the grandchild and criticizes the child or in-law constantly as they try to discipline the grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 9103/27/2013

[quote]I wonder if the grandmotherly behavior is another way to express hostility to the child and the son/daughter-in-law. To punish you as a child, she withholds. To punish you as an adult, she lavishes attention on the grandchild and criticizes the child or in-law constantly as they try to discipline the grandchildren.

I think it's more like subconscious atonement, R91.

by Anonymousreply 9203/27/2013

At least Chinese peasants take their children outside to squat and poo in the street!

by Anonymousreply 9303/27/2013

I just knew the mother would be fat!

by Anonymousreply 9403/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!