Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sununu is complaining about Michelle Obama's dress

3:47 PM EDT, WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2012

Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu questioned reports that the Tracey Reese dress Michelle Obama wore for her convention address Tuesday night cost $350 on a conference call with reporters Wednesday. Sununu accused the Obama campaign of peddling several lies, including the cost of the dress: "somehow I don't think that's the truth either."

The Obama campaign hasn't released the cost of the dress, but many media outlets have reported that dresses by Tracy Reese generally start around $350.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2909/05/2012

"Sununu is complaining about Michelle Obama's dress" Why is he complaining? Did she copy it from his dress?

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 109/05/2012

Just Say Sunono to Sununu.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 209/05/2012

He seems mentally ill.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 309/05/2012

He is one unpalatable unattractive person. Repugnant.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 409/05/2012

how much was annie romney's dress?

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 509/05/2012

Maybe he is bucking for Mr Blackwell's old job?

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 609/05/2012

Attacking Michelle is going to backfire. Obama supporter or not, she was received very favorably by most people.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 709/05/2012

That's all? I thought it was more expensive. She looked beautiful in it.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 809/05/2012

Is this ALL they got?? Suddenly, I am not as fearful about the upcoming election...

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 909/05/2012

How much did that red number that Ann Romney wore when she gave her speech at the Repug convention last week?

Sununu, one word of advice: Focus.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1009/05/2012

Ann's dress was about $1,800

Michelle's shoes were from J Crew. They're very careful about this stuff now since there is so much ridiculous scrutiny.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1109/05/2012

Ask John about his stamp collection.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1209/05/2012

She's the effing first lady and she rocked that dress. What an idiot to go after that.

I thought it was well-played to wear colors that were sort of red, and sort of blue, neither strongly/purely so, but a nice tapestry with a mix of both. A good visual metaphor for the country.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1309/05/2012

Has anyone here seen Michelle in person. How is her figure in real life. She carries it very well but looks to be a rather large woman

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1409/05/2012

Keep it up Sununu. Whatever makes the whole bunch of you look like asses is fine with me.

How much did Michelle's hair and make-up cost? It's outrageous! Get to the bottom of this, Sununu.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1509/05/2012

A truly stupid comment by Sununu. The woman was absolutely FLAWLESS in every fucking way.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1609/05/2012

FYI:

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1709/05/2012

John, that shoulder cut just wouldn't suit you. Perhaps Tracey could redesign it with sleeves for you, or perhaps add a draping of some sort.

That dress is gorgeous and I want it!!!! I hope it goes out to the mass market. Hell, I'll buy two.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1809/05/2012

John Sununu is a hateful, bitter old crank.

Everyone else I've met in my life who is from New Hampshire has been of sterling character -- and then there's Sununu.

He has an unusual background, this from Wikipedia:

Sununu was born in Havana, Cuba, the son of Victoria (née Dada) and John Saleh Sununu, an international film distributor of Palestinian descent[1][2] who belonged to the Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem.[3] His father grew up in the Ottoman Empire's Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem in Palestine and his mother was born in San Salvador, El Salvador, as part of the mass exodus of Ottoman subjects seeking a better life abroad.[4][5] He is a Maronite Catholic.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 1909/05/2012

It seems MO has been wearing TR for quite some time now, according to the website. (Search Obama)

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2009/05/2012

So Sununu (and isn't THAT a ridiculous-sounding name) is a fucking foreigner? He has some nerve criticizing anyone; surprised his fellow Repugs haven't dropped him.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2109/05/2012

He's as cranky as that other overweight slob,Chris Christie,r19!

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2209/05/2012

Sununu, pick your battles. Is a dress really worth it?

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2309/05/2012

R23 that's all he's got. lol

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2409/05/2012

Obama Derangement Syndrome

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2509/05/2012

Sununu is a media whore who will say anything to get some tv air time.

And he's deranged.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2609/05/2012

I don't think it's just about wanting to hog the limelight.

He's been very angry all Summer, and there have been other threads about his outbursts on other issues.

He calls Democrats "vermin" and is furious that Jeanne Shaheen beat his son for the Senate in 2008.

It may also be that as an older Republican male, he dislikes the fact that the old order is slipping away.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2709/05/2012

Ah, Sununu, that dress comment was Sonono. You've really got to do better than that. You're looking even more desperate now.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2809/05/2012

This is completely bizarre- a republican operative is arguing about a dress. He has nothing substantive to say. At all.

by Is there anything he doesn't get angry about?reply 2909/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.