Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Flipping Out

Jeff, Jenny, Gage were all back tonight. So glad they brought this back again!

by Anonymousreply 13803/07/2013

Does he have someone working for him called Vagina?

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2012

Tired. Time to put bitch lips to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2012

I stopped watching when Ryan left. Ryan was the only reason to watch.

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2012

Hate that old nasty queen

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2012

Is the cute young queeny guy still on even though he got fired?

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2012

No, he is not.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2012

I thought Ryan was a real Interior Designer. I think Jeff just fills a room with furniture.

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2012

who names their kid Vanina?

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2012

It's so distasteful to see a dirty old man like Jeff with a young guy.

by Anonymousreply 909/06/2012

We stop watching when Trace left.

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2012

I agree with you R2. This routine is getting old and very boring. I can't stand that new queen on this show who exaggerates everything! They were advertising upcoming episodes of Flipping Out,and one of the clips showed that new queen trying on a bridesmaid dress wearing high heels! Is it just me or is anyone getting tired of this shtick that Bravo keeps cranking out of their programs?

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2012

Where's Trace's cock?

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2012

Is Trace a top or bottom? He had that one picture floating around in internet land showing Trace posing frontal nudity. He seemed like he was really confident ,and he seemed like he wanted to show off his penis admired like a top.However, he acts like a major queen.

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2012

Heard Jeff had his dick plumped up just like his lips

by Anonymousreply 1409/06/2012

They showed Jeff Lewis driving while reading emails on his iPhone.

Can't he have his license taken away from him for that??

by Anonymousreply 1609/16/2012

The first episode this season was had me excited for another season! Then the second episode hit, and it's all about Jenni's fucking wedding. Like I care? Anyway, it's still better than that awful Interior Therapy spinoff (that did get cancelled, right?)

by Anonymousreply 1709/16/2012

Jeff is not liked in the Hollywood cirles

by Anonymousreply 1809/16/2012

Jenny is becoming a legend in her own mind.

by Anonymousreply 1909/16/2012

Complete turn-off. When jeff starts talking about children - I worry. He would be the worst parent in the world - no not because he is gay - but because he is so selfish, self-absorbed, and nasty - poor kid would need an analyst at two years of age to deal with all the crap jeff would unleash.

by Anonymousreply 2009/16/2012

Hardly anyone here seems to be watching and no one I know watches, but apparently the season premiere this year was their highest rated so far.

by Anonymousreply 2109/17/2012

It would not surprise me in the least if Jenni's marriage is fake just so she can maximize air time on this shit show.

by Anonymousreply 2209/17/2012

Jenni's fiance and I went to the same high school and attended the same Greek Orthodox church growing up. His parents are genuinely good, decent people, and Jonathan seems like a nice enough guy--though regrettably he rocked the Jersey Shore look long before The Situation was ever born.

by Anonymousreply 2309/17/2012

I guess Jeff got rid of that guy who did all the errands around the house for him. I can't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 2409/17/2012

I can't imagine Jeff ever having sex. He seems asexual.

by Anonymousreply 2509/17/2012

I kinda feelsorry for Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 2609/18/2012

I'm amazed the show has stayed on so long. Jeff is so unlikable, but that must be the attraction, like starring at a car wreck. It's just too much of an unpleasant experience for me.

by Anonymousreply 2709/18/2012

Jeff is snappy and bitchy, but Gage is a truly evil cunt. He likes to play the puppet master and get anyone else fired who might show him up.

by Anonymousreply 2809/18/2012

Agree r28, Gage is scary crazy. He loves watching people humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 2909/19/2012

I can see Gage ending up really fucking Jeff over. He is a sly puss.

by Anonymousreply 3009/19/2012

I watched a few episodes way back in the first season and never continued. Why does anyone like him? HE's a fucking cunt and a bad depiction of a successful gay man.

by Anonymousreply 3109/19/2012

r26, if Andrew is the name of that clownish new assist that Jeff hired, I don't think there is any need to feel bad for him.

In the first episode they said he lives off a trust fund and he's just required to hold a job in order for his yearly disbursements to continue.

Did you see his goofy calf tattoo?

by Anonymousreply 3209/19/2012

Andrew has zero star quality, which almost makes me believe the show is real and that he was actually hired to work as opposed to being good for TV.

by Anonymousreply 3309/19/2012

This show rocks! I'm so glad it's back.

by Anonymousreply 3409/20/2012

I love the episode two weeks ago when Zola called Gage the Bridie Doll! LOL! That was great!

by Anonymousreply 3509/22/2012

Jeff is a nasty faggot cunt

by Anonymousreply 3609/22/2012

I'd take him over you any day R36.

by Anonymousreply 3709/22/2012

Over all the show is getting boring. Jeff has the same angry routine which is obviously put on.

by Anonymousreply 3809/22/2012

I don't know how fake his tantrum are; he seems to have an extreme personality disorder. He better hope that when he fires Andrew, Andrew (who has his own issues) doesn't stab him or hit him on the head with a cement planter.

by Anonymousreply 3909/22/2012

Last night Zoila said that Gage had two dui's and he said she's crazy - but I believe he probably does.

by Anonymousreply 4010/04/2012

Gage comes off as super-crazy. He has a problem with everyone.

No sane person prances around bitching and moaning about EVERY SINGLE PERSON who crosses their path.

Yes, he is even worse than Jeff. Jeff has a temper and is too easily frustrated, but generally likes many people (even though he yells at them.)

Gage is more calm, but appears to genuinely hate everyone.

by Anonymousreply 4110/04/2012

Jeff is nuts, no doubt. But he isn't evil. That Gage though, slipping about with that perpetual sneer, excusing his lack of compassion by invoking the lame excuse that "this isn't approriate in a business environment". Bitch, you are living with a guy who makes his dough off a reality show. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 4210/04/2012

Jeff described himself accurately: He pushes other people's buttons for fun, but if you can look past that annoyance, he is loyal and generous to those who are loyal to him.

by Anonymousreply 4310/04/2012

I was so FURIOUS that Jeff didn't fire that freak show, waste of human existence, Andrew that I almost threw something at my TV. I would LOVE to hope he's just an actor; a "plant" by Bravo to rile people up. Perhaps Andy Cohen's idea of a bad joke? or he (Andrew) is literally just out of the nuthouse?

If it's all "drama", "scripted"; fine; if Jeff Lewis really would like to give someone like that another chance, he deserves to lose his busines(es) and end up in the poorhouse.

Preview looks like trouble between Jeff and Gage; maybe Andrew and Jeff will start fucking. What a messed-up show; used to be better.

by Anonymousreply 4410/04/2012

Just watched the last couple episodes. Did anyone else notice Gage wearing Jeff's striped sweater? LOL how cute. I guess that proves they're really a couple.

And didn't Jeff just buy Zoila a Mini Cooper like two seasons ago?? WTF does she need a Mercedes SUV for!? That's overkill. I wonder if that's part of her compensation from Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 4510/05/2012

Gage is a creepy asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4610/11/2012

When they were doing shots, I don't know exactly what they were saying but it was like "Lick, suck, swallow!" or something like that. Gage said matter of factly "I don't do any of those things!" - I'm thinking Gage is the top in that relationship. Gage has a gorgeous body, but that face...

by Anonymousreply 4710/11/2012

I can't imagine them having sex. It's got to be so goddamn boring.

by Anonymousreply 4810/11/2012

Gage has that slack-jawed, buck-toothed hillbilly look about him.

Which makes it all the more hilarious when girlfriend starts putting on airs...which he does constantly.

by Anonymousreply 4910/11/2012

Stopped watching. Any mention of Trace?

by Anonymousreply 5010/11/2012

I think Gage comes off as a temperamental snob. Probably has a big time business degree or something, and comes from money? Anyone "in the know" on his back story?

by Anonymousreply 5110/11/2012

I heard that this show is a totally fake, a complete fabrication and that Jeff is actually Zoila's boy toy

by Anonymousreply 5210/11/2012

{quote]I think Gage comes off as a temperamental snob. Probably has a big time business degree or something, and comes from money?

On the contrary, Gage comes off as someone who has never had money.

The show gets a little more ridiculous with each season.

The "drama" of not moving into the Grammercy "dream house" is completely manufactured. In a program aired months ago, Andy Cohen interviewed Lewis who was shown living in the completed and furnished Grammercy Place house.

That freaky mess of an assistant with the bogus trust fund is straight out of central casting, there only to liven up the (fake) tension.

And Lewis' jobs are increasingly fewer in number and small potatoes in budget. It wouldn't be possible to pay the salaries of his office staff for no more billable projects than they appear to have going on. Jeff Lewis-branded QVC products and Uncle Andy of BRAVO seem to be paying the bills - as Jeff himself said (not) half-jokingly on Cohen's WWHL. Of course he may have projects going on which are not televised, but changing out his Granny's curtains?

(Then there was that whole season where Lewis's only "job" seemed to be repainting a crappy little bungalow hair salon and adding a coffee station for that creepy hair stylist who's now all over TV hawking his WEN Solution.)

by Anonymousreply 5310/11/2012

I'm with R28 adn R29 when it comes to Gage. He appears threatened by everyone and tried to get them fired asap.

by Anonymousreply 5410/11/2012

On a previous season, Jeff was shown consulting with his dad about starting a JL line of paint. What happened with that? You'd think by now he'd learn from Bethenny and other Bravo stars to get endorsement deals. Or does no one want him associated with their product since he's a sour, duck-lipped bitch?

by Anonymousreply 5510/11/2012

R55: I recall Lewis saying that the paint deal had been shelved or otherwise fallen through. He did go the way of all flesh and hawks JL-branded products of some sort on QVC.

by Anonymousreply 5610/11/2012

[quote]In a program aired months ago, Andy Cohen interviewed Lewis who was shown living in the completed and furnished Grammercy Place house.

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the show the other night! Wasn't last season's finale show shot IN Grammercy? Not that I really care. But yea...this show is obz fabricated. Jeff & Gage just *happen* to have their most intimate conversations about what direction they want to take their lives...while the cameras are on them? If this was real life, they'd have those deep conversations after work, while they're lying in bed or something--long after the camera crew left for the day.

by Anonymousreply 5710/11/2012

Here's my question about Jeff and Gage's relationship. They never show affection to one another. I mean, wouldn't you embrace whenever you saw your man, or a peck on the cheek or something to say "Hello". Wouldn't you say "Love you" or something sweet when saying goodbye on the phone. I know when I've had LTRs in the past I would answer the phone "Hey, Babe",etc. They never touch, they never talk about life, they never do those little sexy things you do with your boyfriend (wink, smile, tease). I don't get it. Do you think they do those things when the camera is not rolling but don't when they're being filmed?

by Anonymousreply 5810/12/2012

[quote]I love the episode two weeks ago when Zola called Gage the Bridie Doll! LOL! That was great!

I think Zoila was saying Barbie Doll but it's hard to tell sometimes with her accent.

She's the only element that makes the show watchable.

by Anonymousreply 5910/12/2012

Good point, R58.

by Anonymousreply 6010/12/2012

Jeff is very OCD- they play it up for the show but it is true. He is germaphobic. Almost too much so for actual sex.

My read on him is he is the type that wants to jack off together, but never touch each other. I don't think he has body contact....

I don't know if that would not be more Gage's style as well, although he is opportunistic and would conform sexually to what a paying sugar daddy wants. He is hoping for a child to cement future cash flow and child support when it ends.

by Anonymousreply 6110/12/2012

Everybody on the show (except maybe Jenny) makes fun of Gage...the maid, the secretary, the crazy assistant. Jeff, Gage's alleged boyfriend with whom he is going to raise children, told him on national tv to go get an apartment if he wasn't happy. What a pussy he is to just take it without saying a word to any of them. He must need the money desperately to put up with that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6210/12/2012

When the show first started and centered on Jeff versus Ryan, Jeff either said on camera or in an interview that his non-work relationships were off limits. Once Ryan left the show and Jeff had to resort to decorating, suddenly Gage was introduced onscreen.

Apparently, they've been dating for years. You can see Gage in the background of the scenes where Jeff and Jenny attend the birthday party of Ryan's daughter a few seasons back. He's seen laughing at Jenny while she's dressed like a lizard and rapping.

Maybe showing affection for Gage will "humanize" Jeff which isn't what the producers want. They want a bitchy queen, not a sweetheart who actually cares for people.

by Anonymousreply 6310/12/2012

Jeff is a bit delusional about his prospects. He said in an interview that he would be dating T.R. Knight but unfortunately T.R. likes young guys.

Now, Knight is not drop-dead hot, himself, but I can't picture him going after ol' carp lips.

by Anonymousreply 6410/12/2012

R51, who is that?

I remember last season's reunion in Gramercy, but not that they necessarily said Jeff was living there. The place doesn't look inhabited on the show! Maybe they moved in and out.

by Anonymousreply 6510/28/2012

It is telling that Zoila hates Gage too.

by Anonymousreply 6611/01/2012

This show is completely staged - it's a soap. Jeff would go bankrupt if he didn't have the income from Bravo, more power to him a boy has to survive one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 6711/01/2012

Jeff is suing Jenni for damages because she apparently wrote a tell-all despite having signed a NDA.

by Anonymousreply 6811/15/2012

Does anyone else hate and loathe that useless piece of human waste, Andrew, like I do? Bravo should film him attempting suicide or something. I don't buy the "abuse" horseshit for a minute. CanNOT understand why Jeff seems to like him so much; he's semi-retarded-acting. Must just be "drama" staged by Bravo. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 6911/15/2012

I think he is just suing to be able to read it before it gets published. It's all just another publicity stunt to try to drag this fame out a few more minutes. whatever.

by Anonymousreply 7011/15/2012

Gage is such a gay barbie bitch! HATE HIM!

by Anonymousreply 7111/20/2012

I HATE GAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7211/20/2012

I like Gage.

by Anonymousreply 7311/20/2012

In light of Jeff suing Jenny, has it ever occurred to him that there doesn't seem to be one person in his life that he hasn't eventually accused of betraying him? Anyone that gets close to him ultimately disappoints him and is removed from his life.

And despite Jeff's own ability to make himself the victim at the expense of all his friends, we have Gage (who has actually grown on me a bit) who actively works to make sure Jeff is isolated by throwing suspicion on anyone that gets close to Jeff.

Between the two of them, no one really stands a chance.

by Anonymousreply 7511/20/2012

Does anyone think that Gage was behind the breakup of friendship between Jeff and Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 7611/21/2012

Gage isn't Ken doll-ish at all. He's remarkably homely. Maybe an inbred Ken doll. Jeff isn't an oil painting, but he's the one paying the bills. Would have thought he could find someone at least as cute as Ryan to play house with.

by Anonymousreply 7711/21/2012

Is Gage's humorless pretentious fag act scripted?

by Anonymousreply 7811/21/2012

Zoila is the only person on that show who counts the most other than Jenny and the pets. The others are garbage. I can't stand Andrew! and I can't stand Gage!

by Anonymousreply 7911/21/2012

Jeff needs to die. that is all.

by Anonymousreply 8011/21/2012

Gage is insufferable. He shouldn't be on the show...he should have stayed behind the scenes like he did for the first few seasons. There is NOTHING likable or television-worthy about him. In fact this entire show is becoming completely depressing and boring. It's one big bitchfest now. Bitch, bitch, bitch. If I wanted to hear constant bitching I'd watch Judge Judy (who I can't stand because of her incessant bitching).

by Anonymousreply 8111/21/2012

I wonder if Jeff realizes that without Jenny there is no show? And without a show his design business will be cut in half.

by Anonymousreply 8211/21/2012

Gage has horrendous teeth.

by Anonymousreply 8311/21/2012

There is no way in hell Andrew is a real employee and not a scripted character. No one would have let them film his breakdown, return, admission of a lifetime of lies, and all the sissy boohooing he did unless they were paying him a huge sum of money, and Bravo would never pay him a huge sum of money.

by Anonymousreply 8411/21/2012

I generally can't stand Jeff but I have to admit I would be very upset with Jenny had she done the same thing to me. I don't know if I would go so far as to fire her since they have been friends for so long but I would definitely advise her NOT to mouch off clients or next time she would get her walking papers.

by Anonymousreply 8511/21/2012

Basically this show chronicles Jeff's continuous struggles with people he can no longer trust or who betray him.

by Anonymousreply 8611/21/2012

The book lawsuit thing is obviously a publicity stunt to get people talking and curious about the contents of the book. Andy Cohen said yesterday that Bravo is going to film a televised sit-down with Jeff and Jenny to "talk things out." Puh-LEASE.

by Anonymousreply 8711/21/2012

Gage ain't no Ken doll...he reminds me of Hermie the Christmas elf.

by Anonymousreply 8811/21/2012

To be fair, the way Jeff unilaterally makes decisions that alter both of their lives (like where to live, when to have a baby, etc.), has to be frustrating and I expect if any of us had to deal with a partner making the same actions, the results would be much worse than Gage's passive-aggressiveness.

BUT, I truly think Gage plays into Jeff's already suspicious nature, and actively works to isolate him from any one that could possibly develop an emotionally intimate or close relationship with him.

by Anonymousreply 8911/21/2012

This is funnier than any sitcom on regular TV. I have been lucky to see some future scripts and the fans are going to see some great plot developments. I won't give way any spoilers but watch for a True Blood angle. Jeff's appearance this season is going to make sense when we get some cool background on his character. Bravo expects ratings to explode.

by Anonymousreply 9011/21/2012

r82 - Jenni is an annoying simp. And the idea that she would walk away from this is laughable - it's the closest she'll ever get to the spotlight. She'll cling to it until she's forced out.

by Anonymousreply 9111/21/2012

Gage works hard for his money. Can you imagine having to fuck Jeff Lewis for a living? I though not.

by Anonymousreply 9211/21/2012

This season has been the most interesting. I really was turned off by Jeff in the last season. I reluctantly watched the first episode of this season and have watched all of them since. Although many of Jeff's characteristics like antagonizing and mocking people are still there we have seen a gentlier side of him this season.

by Anonymousreply 9311/21/2012

I have heard about the 'vampire' angle for next season and it's true Jeff could be a convincing one.

by Anonymousreply 9411/21/2012

Gage does no sucking. He said at a dinner table, when they were passing around shots.

Who knows perhaps, he's joking. He does have a massive overbite.

You're spot on. I think Gage's mission is to isolate. He doesn't have much to offer Jeff, so he has to cast doubt about others to elevate his own standing.

by Anonymousreply 9511/22/2012

I think Gage was joking about not sucking. IIRC there was a whole list of things - lick, suck, bite - and he said laughingly that he didn't do any of that.

Disagree that he doesn't have much to offer Jeff - outsiders can never see what makes a relationship work internally. But that sure seems to be a cold relationship! Other than Gage's prickly possessiveness, there isn't any sign that they're together.

by Anonymousreply 9611/22/2012

It's really interesting to speculate on where the directors are planning to take the story. Maybe at some point they will decide to transform Jeff's character into a more sympathetic one; maybe he will be transformed by love or some tragic turn of events - like the murder of Zola by gang members or Jennie gets breast cancer. That would be wonderful if they could go out next season with a wonderful positive finale - a huge party with every dancing and laughing. Maybe it could be Jeff getting married to some incredibly handsome prince or sports star.

by Anonymousreply 9711/22/2012

Jeff comes off as insecure. He NEEDS people he can boss around. He acts like a jerk and his paid minions are forced to laugh at his mean spirited jokes and pranks he plays on them. Of course sooner or later these employees stop laughing so of course they are betraying him in his eyes and he has to get rid of them to make space for new victims he can torture with his bad sense of humor and control freak attitude.

by Anonymousreply 9811/22/2012

They are going to recast Jeff's character next year with a new actor.

by Anonymousreply 9911/22/2012

R97 - did you just loosely describe the "Brothers and Sisters" series finale?

by Anonymousreply 10011/25/2012

Recasting Jeff would be a huge mistake. The only time the public accepted it was when they switched Darrins in Bewitched. I wonder who they have in mind.

by Anonymousreply 10111/25/2012

Jeff IS "Flipping Out"! Will they replace the supporting cast as well?

by Anonymousreply 10211/25/2012

Watch they will pick some straight guy to play gay...

by Anonymousreply 10311/25/2012

I guess this is a dumb question but did Jeff and Ryan really have a serious falling out? Or was this just part of the season's script.

Also the fact that yummy Trace was canned and abused over a closet drawing was either psycho or bad story telling. They're all hired actors, right?

by Anonymousreply 10411/25/2012

There's an outline for every show and a 'script' that allows for improvisation, which Jeff is pretty good it now. No, none of the relationships are real anymore. It's Bravo, after all!

by Anonymousreply 10511/25/2012

As long as Zoila stays, does it really matter?

by Anonymousreply 10611/25/2012

The writers and producers are looking for an entirely new angle for the show where a new Jeff Lewis "Flips Out" in a new city (maybe a gay news anchor?) and in a new occupation, I hope they choose some better eye candy for the new boyfriends Jeff encounters.

by Anonymousreply 10711/25/2012

When Jeff is redoing his grandma's house, you know they're out of ideas.

by Anonymousreply 10811/25/2012

Has Jeff flipped out over spoiled milk? Now that's what I call a very special episode.

by Anonymousreply 10911/25/2012

I would recast the Gage character with Luke Macfarlane, and the Jenny character with JLD now that she's available....

by Anonymousreply 11011/25/2012

Who is the determined troll pushing the idea that the show is no more real than a sitcom? Why post it over and over? Ryan, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 11111/25/2012

Zak Quito would be a great Jeff, but I'll bet he'd never do it. I'll bet the rumors are out there because they are renegotiating his contract. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear he's leaving for 'creative reasons' - just like Crawford. It would be an easy way for him and Andy to part ways. Jeff could just say he didn't like the scripts he was given.

by Anonymousreply 11211/25/2012

Rupert Everett would be perfect and he would not have to act very hard since narcissistic evil is second nature to him, just like Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 11311/25/2012

My idea is to bring in a super evil counterpoint to Jeff - like an Alexis Carrington Colby - and have them battle it out week to week. I think that is own the show started out and I don't know why they decided to go in a different direction. Cat-fights in the mud or in a lily pond - can you imagine the fun that would be.

by Anonymousreply 11411/25/2012

What Jeff needs on the show is some serious competition like what Claudia Bing was to Eddie Monsoon in AbFab.

by Anonymousreply 11511/25/2012

Trading Spaces....Jeff will be sent to live in various homes while others come to live in his

scenario #1 Jeff is sent to a trailer park, a self employed contractor who works out of a van goes to his

Scenario #2 Jeff is sent.....

by Anonymousreply 11611/25/2012

Was Trace a Top or Bottom? He showed his magic wand once in a photo and it was pretty sizable. I thought maybe he might be a top for that reason?

by Anonymousreply 11711/26/2012

The Jeff/Jenni fight was so staged. Makes he suspect Jeff's lawsuit against her book was filed just for PR for her. I mean, honestly, who out there is clamoring for deep thoughts from Jenni Poulos?

Loved that Jeff and Gage received baby counseling from the renowned Dr Sophy, he of Taylor Armstrong fame, arriving at a party as her walker/therapist, a typical role for a credible mental health professional.

I'm quite certain that had to drag him kicking and screaming in front of the cameras...

by Anonymousreply 11811/27/2012

I expected Jeff's tears in the preview was because he had to put down Monkey, still, I was torn up when he did. Monkey was so cute. He will be missed. I loved the scene several seasons back of Monkey drinking water from the faucet.

This was the best season of Flipping Out and I think the season finale the best episode.

by Anonymousreply 11911/28/2012

Jeff's vet was hot! Wonder what hospital he works at, or if he is an actual vet. They listed his name, but I forgot it.

by Anonymousreply 12011/28/2012

I felt so bad Monkey was put down. It was sad to see his little body lying their and Jeff slowly takes the cat collar off. It hit me at that point because it was also symbolic his life as slipping away at that point.

Was it cancer?

I'm not too keen with the decor of their new home. Also, I was cracking up when Zola said Gage wants to be the prince at Gramcey and he is a diva, LOL! Zola can see right through bull and she is the best! Zola gets everyone number.

I think Andrew is really crass and repulsive.He always comes with toilet bowl humor and I wonder what the hell is his problem? No I'm not a Frau!

by Anonymousreply 12111/28/2012

Was that the final episode?

by Anonymousreply 12211/28/2012

Wow I was quite surprised to see Gage tending so tenderly to Monkey and really crying. I like him much better all flushed and tremulously teary.

by Anonymousreply 12311/28/2012

I really wanted to know why Monkey was so sick. He wasn't that old. What was he 13? Cats can live a bit longer than that.

Plus, Jeff takes good care of his children. My dog passed away at 17, and he had everything under the sun.

If I were Jeff, I would be looking a little sideways at those vets. They did a sh#te job. I had one of those.

I always try to observe my dogs. I noticed that one of them kept sniffing on the shoulder of the other dog. Then, the spot started oozing blood -- for no reason. Then, it started oozing out a dark substance. I asked the doctor whether it was cancer. The doctor told me nothing was wrong.

Months go by, I ask another doctor whether dogs can smell illness or something. She said no, but my dog kept sniffing the shoulder of the other dog. Then, the spot started oozing again and now all black liquid. The new doctor said that it was not normal.

Test were run to determine that it was cancer. Luckily for my dog, it was the slow growing cancer, and he survived it. I went to another doctor, and she told me on the spot that was not normal. They determined it was indeed cancer.

by Anonymousreply 12411/30/2012

Sorry R123,I still don't trust Gage. He kept saying to Jeff, you are such a good father over and over again when Monkey died,and he has been hounding Jeff that he wants a baby. So I think Gage was being manipulative as usual,and he was crying because he is a sociopath who puts on a BS act making Jeff think he really cares about Monkey when he really has his personal agenda floating around in his mind.

by Anonymousreply 12511/30/2012

As sad as it was seeing Monkey put down, I hated seeing the cats walking allover the countertops, dining table etc.. That grosses me out big time and the reason I hate cats.

by Anonymousreply 12611/30/2012

People not washing their hands after they go potty grosses me out, but what am I gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 12712/01/2012

Flipping Out is one of those shows where the main "characters" really know the deal. That means they know how to build up a story. A lot of what happens is authentic - like Jeff finding out that Jennie's ex was going through his personal files and using the internet to hook up with people. But a lot is also playing up to the camera. For example, Gage has been with Jeff for years, but we only "found out" about him last season. Until then Jeff was portrayed as someone who still mourned the relationship with his ex, the one who had the little girl.

My feeling is, like with Rachel Zoe, thats if they are playing this angle so much (like pretending that it was Rachel's husband who was pushing for a baby, when in fact she was already pregnant during the filming) that the baby is a done deal. They have already set things in motion, and by next season we will see them having the baby. If you remember the way Jeff was with his ex's girl you would know that he is into having this baby as much , if not more so, than Gage.

by Anonymousreply 12812/01/2012

R128, now that you mentioned Rachel Zoe, did her show get canceled?

by Anonymousreply 12912/01/2012

For r129

by Anonymousreply 13012/01/2012

You do realize that most of this crap is scripted?

by Anonymousreply 13112/01/2012

some is and some isn't. The divorce was not scripted, for example. Losing the cat was not scripted.

by Anonymousreply 13212/01/2012

No reunion? Or did my DVR miss it?

by Anonymousreply 13312/16/2012

You didn't miss it r133, there wasn't a reunion episode.

I think Cohen said he was going to have a sit down with Jeff and Jennie coming up so they could discuss their current situation, but I haven't heard anything more about that.

by Anonymousreply 13412/18/2012

Andrew has already been fired. Jeff revealed it on his WWHL appearance two weeks ago. He said he fired him a couple weeks before. Typical Jeff, he humilates his gay staff then fires them.

by Anonymousreply 13512/18/2012

Lights out, dancing in the dark

by Anonymousreply 13612/18/2012

Flip out

Le Freak, le chic

Flip out

by Anonymousreply 13712/18/2012

Really off topic, I know, but.. which house flipping show do you like the most? I'm looking for a new show to watch, and Jeff isn't exactly flipping anymore. What do you guys think.. do you like Flipping Boston or Flipping Miami?

by Anonymousreply 13803/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!