Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Colton Haynes, "The Beauty and the Glass Closet, the saga continues again

A new thread to continue the never-ending discusion of the stunningly beautiful, talented, and sadly glass-closeted actor, who is an amazingly nice guy, and who has the most amazing nipples on any actor alive today....

by Anonymousreply 60011/22/2012

Calling him glass closeted is a stretch. Matt Bomer before he came out was glass closeted. Colton Haynes does actively try to give the impression of being straight, short of having fake girlfriends.

Of course, Bomer was never really asked those type of questions in interviews. Colton isn't married to freakin Simon Halls so no such luck.

Anyway I gotta hand it to Eric Podwall, his clients really seem to like the whole Camp Podwall routine. The amount of time they spend hanging out with him and each other is impressive. Still don't understand why Michael Gleicher is there.

by Anonymousreply 109/04/2012

Also, this OP is almost bizarely nicely worded. This still is the DL right? Is that you Colty? ;)

by Anonymousreply 209/04/2012

Um...I thought you would show a picture of his nipples, op?

by Anonymousreply 309/04/2012

His nipples are [italic]dreamy[/italic]...

by Anonymousreply 409/04/2012

Okay, okay... so it's a [italic]frosted[/italic] glass closet. Sheesh.

And I totally forgot my closing quote after the word "closet". Dammit.

by Anonymousreply 509/04/2012

I wonder who is sharing a room with Colty. Is the popular guess Will Poulter?

by Anonymousreply 609/04/2012

I actually think Shawn shared a room with Colton. Shawn's tweet was messed up but alluded to him not missing Colton keeping the room so cold.

by Anonymousreply 709/04/2012

He needs a cold room to keep those nipples erect!

by Anonymousreply 809/04/2012

What to make of Will Poulter's tweet "The bromance that I've developed with @shawn_pyfrom Is one of the rarest and most unique loves ill ever know. We're like cheetos and cookies"?

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2012

R6 That's a lot of straight guys.

Shawn and Colton definitely shared a room. One of the straight guys tweeted that they were still asleep. Probably up late making love to the vagina.

by Anonymousreply 1009/04/2012

I just checked, and yes R7, you're right. I bet Will P was pissed.

by Anonymousreply 1109/04/2012

Shawn's already thinking about what having Colton's baby would be like:

by Anonymousreply 1209/05/2012

OP...great title for Colton's forthcoming book.

by Anonymousreply 1409/05/2012

[quote]Gosh you sad old trolls are tiresome. I realize that with you eldergays, this is your thing. Trolling after some boyish looking closet case. But don't you have any sort of pride at all?

You will be fat in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 1509/05/2012

I think Shawn and Colton should try being a couple

by Anonymousreply 1609/05/2012

[quote]I think Shawn and Colton should try being a couple

But what about me?

by Anonymousreply 1709/05/2012

Is Will Poulter the best Colton can do? He is VERY unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 1809/05/2012

Co-signed, r18

by Anonymousreply 1909/05/2012

Hey Zachy boy, you still don't look at me like you used to look at him. ~sniff sniff~

by Anonymousreply 2009/05/2012

Poor Colton's older sister has multiple melanoma according to his twitter. Maybe he's staying in the closet to try and get big film roles to make a lot of money to help her with her medical bills? He can't make too much off of Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 2109/05/2012

[quote] Maybe he's staying in the closet to try and get big film roles to make a lot of money to help her with her medical bills?

Is that a joke?

by Anonymousreply 2209/05/2012

I don't think R[21] is joking. Colton tweeted a link to a page where people can donate to help his family pay for the medical bills, so they must be struggling.

So Colton could think that by being closeted, he might get more high profile film roles that pay more money, and he could help his sister.

Lets face it, film roles could bring in the 2-4 million dollar range instead of 10,000 an episode of Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 2309/05/2012

I don't even know who Colton Haynes is but which other actors are in the glass closet.

Is George Clooney in the glass closet? Will Smith?

Keanu Reeves actually had his picture taken, in a glass closet.

by Anonymousreply 2409/05/2012

Start your own thread. This one is about Colton Haynes.

Em, going in the closet in the hopes of obtaining a movie career is kind of a long term plan for dealing financially with an illness which requires relatively quick action.

by Anonymousreply 2509/05/2012

Colton wants the higher profile roles he thinks the closet helps him with because he wants to be wealthier and more famous. Most people do, don't over think it. Helping your family is one of the (many things) that having a lot of money allows you to do. We all have things in our lives that we wish we had more money for.

While I feel bad for Colton and his family, and any family that is suffering through diseases given our nations god-awful healthcare does strike me as lacking taste that he is asking for money while vacationing in a luxurious Bahamas destination( not to mention just earlier was vacationing around Europe).

Would have been wiser to wait until you got back from vacation a week or two to ask, not while you are tweeting pics of the view.

by Anonymousreply 2609/05/2012

I totally agree, but in Colton's defense the trip was all expenses paid by his manager that's why Matt Morrison, JC Chasez, Will Poulter and the rest were there. He even had to share a room with Shawn Pyfrom. I bet very little came out of Colton's pocket.

I do agree though that the timing does look bad.

by Anonymousreply 2709/05/2012

I agree with R27 in defense of Colton and the timing. I wonder if he hit up his rich friends for money. He'd do better by having a shirtless car wash.

Okay, am I the only one who doesn't think Will P is the face?

I love the thread into. Colton has amazing nipples.

by Anonymousreply 2809/05/2012

Give Will P a break. He's still in the awkward teen phase.

by Anonymousreply 2909/05/2012

R29 Really? I don't know anything about him so I guess I though he was older. I will hold off judging his hotness until he matures in the face a little more.

by Anonymousreply 3009/05/2012

Colton should auction off his silver slippers in order to raise money for his sister.

by Anonymousreply 3109/05/2012

Colton will never auction off his silver slippers.

It would be like Barbra auctioning off her Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 3209/05/2012

Bite your tongue R31...that will nevah happen!

by Anonymousreply 3309/05/2012

But the silver slippers could be the key to Colton's sister's hea...wait a minute! What am I talking about? It would be highly unfair to ask a man to give up his bespoke treasures!

by Anonymousreply 3409/05/2012

I'm 19, bitches. Plenty of time for my face to change completely......or to get plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 3509/05/2012

But can one get surgery to move their eyes closer together and annihalate freckles?

by Anonymousreply 3609/05/2012

Just to be clear R36, you meant to annihilate the freckles on Will's face, right? The freckles on Colton's face must remain place. I mean, the gawds have spoken!

by Anonymousreply 3709/06/2012

Will P. is fucking nasty looking!! I pray to god Colton isn't fucking him cuz that would be such a massive waste of his hotness!

by Anonymousreply 3809/06/2012

Colton Haynes could use his nipples to cut his way out of his glass closet.

by Anonymousreply 3909/06/2012

Colton will never be a movie star. Once Teen Wolf is over, he is done too. His acting is mediocre and sometimes over the top. Looks aren't everything.

by Anonymousreply 4009/06/2012

I think he's kind of bland. Everytime I look at a guy that some of you are all hot over...I almost always think, bland. I guess we all have different taste.

Apparently most of you like that corn fed right off the farm look? Are you all Jewish and from New York?

by Anonymousreply 4109/06/2012

I think Colton is gorgeous and I find him to be a very nice guy, who is appreciative of his success, fantastic to his fans, and I think he is a really good actor. I am a fan.

I also find his closetedness pathetic at this point, and the interviews he gives(particularly the infamous Secrest interview)to be REALLY unatrractive and gross.

I'm not sure I will stay a fan forever if he stays this course.

But for now, I am supportive.

by Anonymousreply 4209/06/2012

Speaking of Will Poulter.. I agree, he is homely. But isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? Puberty did good with Jack Harries though.

by Anonymousreply 4309/06/2012

I mean.. just look at this. This is what Jack grew into.. sorry, he's with his Finn here (his identical twin brother). No wonder these two are so popular on Youtube!

by Anonymousreply 4409/06/2012

They look like mannequins, R44.

by Anonymousreply 4509/06/2012

The Harries twins are beautiful. Eric should import them into Camp Podwall.

by Anonymousreply 4609/06/2012

Awww he's just so cute with his Teen Wolf castmates!

by Anonymousreply 4709/06/2012

r16, he & Shawn would make a cute couple. Who would be the primary bottom...Colton? I get the sense Shawn likes to take it up the ass as often as possible. I imagine he's a bossy bottom. Maybe they'd flip flop.

by Anonymousreply 4809/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 4909/06/2012

What kind of live show?

by Anonymousreply 5009/06/2012

The twins do live web cam chats once in a while. Today was one of them and they were all over their male friends! So much man love and I missed EVERYTHING.

Alfie kissed Jack on the cheek.

by Anonymousreply 5109/06/2012

Here's Alfie and Finn cuddling. And I Missed. Fucking. EVERYTHING.

The live show with the most amount of man love I have ever seen and I missed it. I fucking missed it. No, I'm still not over it. I'm probably gonna be pissed off for a while. And yes, I take it that seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5209/06/2012

Colton is attending the MTV Video Music Awards this evening. I wonder if he will continue to dress in a butchier style, or if the silver slippers will make an appearence.

I wish he would embrace his inner gay.

by Anonymousreply 5309/06/2012

Ok, I am totally out of the loop here. Who are the gorgeous twins? I've seen some cute gifs and pics at tumblr sites like Dudetube, but never managed to get further info.

by Anonymousreply 5409/06/2012

One of the twins, Jack Harries did a teen comedy sketch show for Channel 4 (UK) with Will Poulter and others. Jack has since gone on to be a bit of a youtube sensation. He rewarded his followers by doing a bungee jump wearinf only some leaves (and presumably a pouch of some sort).

by Anonymousreply 5509/06/2012

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 5609/06/2012

r48, I think Shawn is the bottom, but not bossy. His character on DH was though.

r41 I think what makes Colton so beautiful, beside his flawless bone structure, is the gripping sadness of his face. Its like he has told his whole like story without even speaking.

by Anonymousreply 5709/06/2012

Jack and Finn Harries.. probably the most beautiful twins I've ever seen. Go check out Jacks channel (he's the one doing youtube videos). His channel is called "jacksgap". Jack is taking a year off before he starts college, and that's why he decided to create the youtube channel, hence the name, jacksgap, because he's taking a gap year, and it seems like his twin brother is too. Well.. I should say did take a gap year, because it's over now.. they're starting college (uni?) in less than a month.

I should mention that they're rich. I think their parents are pretty famous, and have worked on movies and stuff according to wiki. Jack and Finn even decided to go to Ibiza because it was raining in London, lol. But I think their parents own a house there, or rent.. I'm not sure. And it's not like Jack didn't earn some of his own money.. he appeared on the school of comedy (I think it was called?) show, so he isn't just living off his parents, he has done stuff himself. And who cares if they're rich? They're still really down to earth.

I can seriously say they're the nicest guys ever. They're like so great with their fans.. all of the British youtubers are. Jack is friends with other youtubers too.. Alfie Deyes (pointlessblog), Caspar Lee, (dicasp), Louis Cole (foodforlouis), Sam Pepper (sampepperofficial) and Marcus Butler (marcusbutlertv). They are called The Crew. They are becoming really popular. They're kinda like the Janoskians, if you've heard about them? They do all kinds of videos together, including pranks. The lift prank and unicycle prank are some of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. I think the reason I like the British youtubers (the crew) is because they seem like friends.. like they all hang out even if they don't do youtube videos together. They all ended up at Jack's place yesterday, according to some of their tweets. And Sam tweeted something hilarious, as usual. Louis even shared a bed with Jack! LOL

I've heard their both straight.. my gaydar is going off like crazy, but then again.. british boys always make my gaydar go haywire. They're all so flirty with each other.. even the straight guys. But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter, because their all gay friendly.. so yeah. Hell.. the boys all have bromances with each other Jaspar (Jack and Caspar), Jarcus (Jack and Marcus) etc. They even play up the bromances. I think Jack posted a pic of himself licking Marcus' neck and captioned it with Jarcus.. lol. Oh, and btw.. Marcus even went to the Brighton pride! They're obviously very gay friendly.

They're 19 years old btw.. so the perv trolls can leave now. Feel free to follow them on twitter. They will announce their live shows there. They don't just do youtube videos.. they also chat live with fans.

Ok, that was long.. sorry for derailing the thread.

by Anonymousreply 5809/06/2012

Thank you very much r55 and r58 for further details about the Harries twins.

by Anonymousreply 5909/06/2012

Why do you support his embarrassing closetedness now, r42?

by Anonymousreply 6009/06/2012

Anonymous, my cousin meet Colton Haynes. According to his comments, he was the nicest of the Teen Wolf cast. He was the first to shake his hand, and talk to him. He is the total opposite of the character he plays, that's what makes him a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 6109/06/2012

Yes, major thanks for the info R55 and R58. The twins seem awesome, imma chech'em out.

Um, what's wrong with corn fed? I'm straight and from TX. *whispers* I know TX is not really popular right now...but we know how to recognize hot guys, gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 6209/06/2012

Colton at VMAs

by Anonymousreply 6309/06/2012

Better Colton at VMAs:

by Anonymousreply 6409/06/2012

Gawjus, r64. Any close-ups of the slippers?

by Anonymousreply 6509/06/2012

Colton and a big girl:

by Anonymousreply 6609/06/2012

Wow. That suit's color looks quite different in the second pic. Never noticed before how drastic flash lights and camera set ups can create different versions of the same source material on such red carpet events.

by Anonymousreply 6709/06/2012

yum R64, he looks perfect!

by Anonymousreply 6809/06/2012

R67 I was going to comment about the same thing.

Colton looks so good in his little outfit and I like the shoes. The silver slippers must be jealous :}

by Anonymousreply 6909/06/2012

here's Kevin Smith interviewing Colton and Holland Roden (audio)

by Anonymousreply 7009/06/2012

He's looking very Channing Tatum-ish in the VMA pics. That's a good thing, by the by.

by Anonymousreply 7109/06/2012

r65, red carpet shoes:

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2012

Looks like he has really forgotten about me

I wanna be out enjoying the sunshine

by Anonymousreply 7309/06/2012

Noooo, Colty hasn't forgot about you R73. Look at those shoes, look at them...they kinda look like you, see? You know in his heart of hearts he really wanted to be with you tonight. You know it, he knows it and we know it and I really think that he knows that we know he knows, ya know? Anyways, cheer up. I'm sure you'll get to shine soon.

by Anonymousreply 7409/06/2012

Both this and the previous thread have the overwhelming whiff of the fangirl about them.

by Anonymousreply 7509/06/2012

R75 Fangirls don't want Colton to be gay. Most of us gay & straight supporters know Colton is gay or want him to be. Feel free to fuck off, m'kay!

So, why are the Holton? Shippers going crazy thinking Colton proposed to Holland?

by Anonymousreply 7609/06/2012

I meant to type gay & straight supporters or haters of Colton know he's gay... That's what I get for trying to pop off, lol!

by Anonymousreply 7709/06/2012

Dear Concerned Fashionista,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really needed to hear that. I hope Mr. Sad Eyes takes me out to play sometime, we need to come out from hiding and sparkle together.

by Anonymousreply 7809/06/2012

But the shoes he wore to the VMAs are almost the same as his silver slippers! isn't that a bit bold for closeted Colty?

by Anonymousreply 7909/07/2012

Colton's quite open about being into fashion. He didn't bat an eyelid when Holland Roden revealed that he proclaimed some colour as "the colour of the season"

I doubt he was as comfortable at her revelation that he's a fan of Kathy Griffin...

by Anonymousreply 8009/07/2012

Those gay shoes should put to rest the ridiculous argument that he took down pics of the silver slippers because they were too gay. Colton likes gay shoes. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 8209/07/2012

R44 is Sandy Gallin.

by Anonymousreply 8309/07/2012

Why are you concerned about any of this? Do you not have a life of your own?

by Anonymousreply 8409/07/2012

R84 Why are YOU concerned about any of this? Do you not have a life of your own?

by Anonymousreply 8509/08/2012

Sooooo, who is the special someone that gave Colton the silver slippers 2.0? Holland is always dropping scoop on Colton and I don't think he appreciates one bit. I noticed he changed the subject real quick. Oh, and there are pics of Tyler Posey hanging all over him. It never fails to crack me up when Tyler goes into eager puppy mode on him. He always looks one part exasperated and part amused.

by Anonymousreply 8609/08/2012

After Holland said that Colton's shoes were from a special friend, she laughed about knowing all his secrets. She has a lot of fun not just faux flirting with Colton, but also publicly hinting about Colton's gayness. It's like she can't wait for the day when she can scream it from the rooftops. I can imagine when he comes out she will be like bursting out, saying how hard it was to hold back all this time and keep the secret. She wants so bad to talk about how much fun it is to have a gay costar and have someone to talk with on the set about boys.

by Anonymousreply 8709/08/2012

Holland seems to get off on making insider quibs that probably only gay themed message boards about celebrity media gossip like Datalounge get.

by Anonymousreply 8809/08/2012

I agree that Holland is chomping at the bit for Colton to come out so she can be the Teen Wolf fag hag queen.

by Anonymousreply 8909/08/2012

R87 & R88 I know! You can tell she's just bursting at the seams to spill all the tea. They are so entertaining together because he is so uptight about the hints even he tries to act like it's ni biggie.

by Anonymousreply 9009/08/2012

R89 She'll have to fight Tyler Posey for that title, haha!

by Anonymousreply 9109/08/2012

Is there a link to Holland and Colton on the red carpet and her saying she knows his secrets? I can't find it online.

by Anonymousreply 9209/08/2012

Never mind I just saw the clip of the interview on MTV's website and...

That was the GAYEST thing I have ever seen.

14 I love yous, 12 mentions of fashion week, 10 mentions of pops of color, 8 mentions of Colton's secrets and a pan of the sparkly silver shoes.

by Anonymousreply 9309/08/2012

It was the GHEYEST thing evah. And, I really wanted to see it because all the Holton shippers were going crazy over it, like it was an extreme display of their romance or something. I died laughing when I finally saw a clip. I'm glad you took count was ridiculously gay and I lurved it. These tween girls won't believe he's gay until the sex tapes are leaked.

by Anonymousreply 9409/08/2012

Colton tweeted he saw Evita on Broadway and congratulated Ricky Martin. Do we think he sang along to Rainbow High?

by Anonymousreply 9509/08/2012

Evita? Ricky Martin? Did Colton just come out?

by Anonymousreply 9609/08/2012

I bought the new Evita Blu-ray disc, and I LOVE it!

by Anonymousreply 9709/08/2012

Colton Haynes: A Typical Closet Case. The non-saga is all just about all we have here at Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 9809/08/2012

Ricky uploaded a pic on twitter of the two of them backstage at Evita.

Colton's sad eyes are gone.

by Anonymousreply 9909/09/2012

R99 They make a cute couple!

by Anonymousreply 10009/09/2012

They do!

by Anonymousreply 10109/09/2012

There's no time for sad eyes in the presence of hotness. They would nake a cute couple. Did Ricky get married over the summer? I hope Colton is closer to coming out.

by Anonymousreply 10209/09/2012

I think Colty is dying to get out of the closet, taking a picture with ricky martin is almost like a cry for help. I think he would rather get exposed and admitting the obvious than having to bring up the subject himself and no1 caring about it.

by Anonymousreply 10409/09/2012

[quote]I think Colty is dying to get out of the closet, taking a picture with ricky martin is almost like a cry for help. I think he would rather get exposed and admitting the obvious than having to bring up the subject himself and no1 caring about it.

But it's his own fault? I don't get why people are so sad for Colty? It was his decision to stay closeted in the first place.. if he so desperately wants to come out, he should. Nobody is stopping him but himself.

by Anonymousreply 10509/09/2012

"Most amazing nipples"? I beg to differ, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10609/09/2012

Who's this old dude?

by Anonymousreply 10709/09/2012

The Tony Perkins/Tab Hunter of the 21st C?

by Anonymousreply 10809/09/2012

Sugar Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 10909/09/2012

I bet the dude that posts Prance Ponies Prance! on the One Direction threads invented this thread.

by Anonymousreply 11009/09/2012

Holland definitely has to fight Tyler Posey for "Colton Haynes Next Fag Hag", especially after the VMA when Tyler said he's wearing Colton (lol). One little moment than I thought Tyler was wearing Coltons clothes...

by Anonymousreply 11109/09/2012

Wouldnt Tyler be Colton's fag-stag? Then Holland is his Fag-hag. So Colton has a stag and a hag.

And that pic of Colton and Ricky is sweet. Colton looks so happy!

by Anonymousreply 11209/09/2012

I bet Max was looking on enviously, self-lubing.

by Anonymousreply 11309/09/2012

The "old dude" at R107 is the designer John Varvatos. He probably dressed him for some event (their leather jackets look alike).

by Anonymousreply 11409/09/2012

I love the idea of Colton and the Gossip Girl guy as the Tab Hunter and Tony Perkins of the 21st century. And this whole concept of sad eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11509/09/2012

But which is which. I haven't seen either of them act, but reports I've read haven't been favourable.

Colton: You're the "Tab"!

Chace: No, you're the "Tab"!

Tyler P: I like Tab!

by Anonymousreply 11609/09/2012

So Colton doctored his original reply to Ricky. On Twitter last night, Colton originally replied, "U as well! Thx bud", which could be read that Colton had enjoyed Ricky also, or that he also wished Ricky much success. Colton deleted that tweet to erase any suggestion that he had "enjoyed" Ricky or expressed any admiration, and this afternoon replied to the same Ricky tweet with "Thx bud, Congrats!"

Having read the comments here on DL, Colton wanted to "straighten" out his reply? Why would anyone go to the trouble hours later to adjust a few words, and why do people think they can erase anything that is put on the internet?

by Anonymousreply 11709/09/2012

What was Ricky's tweet. Perhaps Colton just thought the wording seemed odd, so he went back to write a clearer text message.

by Anonymousreply 11809/09/2012

Colton's pretending to be straight is so pathetic it's just funny. I mean why bother talking about how he only dates country girls and then tweet a photo of himself with Ricky Martin backstage at Evita. Anyone can see the photos of him with his ex boyfriend so I wonder who he thinks he fooling.

by Anonymousreply 11909/09/2012

R117 maybe he thought the first reply sounded cocky? Ricky is established and successful and Colton is a newbie "wishing Ricky luck in his career". I don't know, scratching my head on this one. Colton must be a nervesous wreak right now. You know plenty of people have already picked up on this and commented or they're questioning him. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his original tweet. He should've tweeted at all if he didn't want anyone to know his saw a broadway show. I really think he's going to out himself by mistake...just being himself, lol! He can't contain all that gay goodness from slipping out.

It must be so difficult to watch every thing you do and say. I know Colton is being monitored by his team and the MTV folks. I haven't forgot that Holland the Godess of Secret Knowledge said the entire cast had a media mtg w/MTV. They were ordered (not asked) to set up google alerts, twitter & instagram accounts or tumblr. Holland said if they didn't do it themselves then it would be done for them. I don't think Jeff Davis wanted her to say all that. She said it during one of her Lydia After Dark live streams. She was having fun, drinking and rambling away.

by Anonymousreply 12009/09/2012

While Colton was at Evita, Max von Essen tweeted him saying "dude you're at our show? Coming backstage after to say hey??". Seriously, why does everyone know him?

by Anonymousreply 12109/09/2012

I wonder if Colton asked Ricky advice on coming out? If he did, we are doomed because then Colton won't come out until he is 40. I guess then we can discuss Colton coming out in the year 2030.

by Anonymousreply 12209/09/2012

I know, right? Our boy gets around. I want to know HOW he knows everyone? Does the exBF Jerreth still mode? If so, do you think they ran into each other?

by Anonymousreply 12309/09/2012

I think Colton did probably did think twice about wishing a "veteran" like Ricky Martin success.

by Anonymousreply 12509/09/2012

Ricky and Colton were both at the Emporio Armani opening Friday night. It's possible that is where Ricky met Colton there and invited him to the show and backstage for Saturday. We do that for each other...

by Anonymousreply 12609/09/2012

Sorry.. I know this is off topic, but.. did anyone see the twins live chat yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 12709/10/2012

Jack knows his audience

by Anonymousreply 12809/10/2012

[R120] Holland has no filter and I would not be surprised if she doesn't do another Lydia After Dark ustream again. She must've gotten in trouble for that comment.

If Colton doesn't out himself for being himself then Holland's going to do it at some point by talking before thinking.

by Anonymousreply 12909/10/2012

R128.. that pic isn't from yesterday.. it's form an old live chat, but of course he knows his audience. They always play it up. He even posted the pic himself on his official tumblr, and captioned it Jarcus (Jack and Marcus). I think it's half/half though.. like this is just how british boys behave. It's normal there.. the boys are not afraid to show affection, and I think that's great! On the other hand, he probably does know that the girls love it, and he probably does play it up a bit.. lol. One thing that was hilarious on the live chat yesterday though.. some fan asked them about Vidcon.. they were in LA for a youtube gathering I think.. or something like that. Anyway.. a fan asked them about how it was to meet Jenna Marbles and Jack says it was a lot of fun.. she's just as funny in real life and hot! And Finn was just like "JAAAACK!". He is kinda more uptight than his brother, and it's hilarious to watch.

by Anonymousreply 13009/10/2012

I'm sorry... but why are we talking about this "Jack" person (I have no freakin' clue who he is, even after seeing his pic) on Colton's thread?

What's the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 13109/10/2012

R131.. I'm sorry. I know there's no reason to talk about him here.. I just know people were interested when I posted about him a few days ago. He knows Will Poulter, they did a comedy show together when they were kids.. on BBC3 I think it was. It was named School of Comedy. And the pic of Colton with Will just reminded me of that. My apologies.. I'll stop talking about the twins.

by Anonymousreply 13209/10/2012

Jack worked with Will Poulter, who is friends with Colton Haynes.

by Anonymousreply 13309/10/2012

I guess they're still friendly.

by Anonymousreply 13409/10/2012

Yes, R134.. and they still tweet each other.

by Anonymousreply 13509/10/2012

Yes. And it still doesn't have anything to do w/CH. Please, if you love Jack so much (understandable, he's cute), make a separate thread. THIS one is about Colton. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 13609/10/2012

R136, I know. I said I was sorry, and please continue on with your discussion. I would start a new thread if I could.. but I don't have a subscription.

Anyway.. off to talking about Colton. Did you see the pic he tweeted? he's still hinting that he's straight "Had a blast sittin by these 2 beauty's at the DVF show. #nyfw was a ton of fun"

by Anonymousreply 13709/10/2012

Not quite true. Poulter's part of Camp Podwall. By mentiontioning his old castmate here, perhaps Eric will see him and bring him into the fold. Colton needs some eye candy in camp Podwall.

by Anonymousreply 13809/10/2012

And yet seems gayer somehow. What hetero pussy lovin dude would say "beauties?"

by Anonymousreply 13909/10/2012

R137 So what, he can't have any female now without always "trying to appear straight"?

by Anonymousreply 14009/10/2012

He didn't. He wrote "beauty's". Beauty's what? That's what I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 14109/10/2012

Will Poulter and this Jack Harries dude both look like children, and a unfortunate looking kid in Poulter's case. Definitely don't care about them and that pic from 133 looks oddly pedo.

Need to wash it off with some Haynes, here is him arriving at Diane Von Furstenberg's show. Not a bad look but he looks much better in the darker colors.

by Anonymousreply 14209/10/2012

R138.. Jack is straight as far as I know, although he likes to play up the gay.. like most British boys. If they do bring him into their gang he would be pure eye candy.. it would never lead anywhere. Besides.. I doubt it would happen, Jack and Finn are both off to college soon... different colleges. The twins will be separated! aww.

R140 and R141.. he just gives an impression that he likes girls. This isn't the first time he's done it. He constantly comments on pretty girls. I know gay guys can comment on girls being pretty, that's not the point here. It's the fact that he obviously tries to hint at being straight by making comments like that.

Oh, and btw.. ENOUGH with the "MTV forced him into the closet." That is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard. A gay friendly network, with shows featuring LGBT people would FORCE some actor into the closet?!?! are you kidding me? This was his own choice! Yes, I think it's sad if he isn't happy, but it was ultimately his choice, he decided to be unhappy. I still don't get why people are feeling sorry for this closet case. And I still don't get why people blame everyone else but Colton.. it's his life after all. If it makes him so damn unhappy he could just come out, but no, he won't do that.. he would rather stay in the closet to further his own career. It's not like I blame him.. I get it. It's not easy being an out actor. But it's ultimately his choice. He sacrifices his own morals for a few cash, fine.. but he needs to live with it.

by Anonymousreply 14309/10/2012

What I don't understand is how he can meet Ricky Martin and Max Von Essen and be friends with Dustin Lance Black, Zachary Quinto and Jeff Davis, ect and still feel like being in the closet is the best choice.

Haven't they all told him how liberating it is to be out?

by Anonymousreply 14409/10/2012

His manager and agent own him.

by Anonymousreply 14509/10/2012

What's funny is that I was at the VMA pre show, and Colton seemed to, and I could be wrong, pointing at some of the guys and saying I love you! He's okay looking in person, I didn't think much of him.

by Anonymousreply 14609/10/2012

Colton is in the closet because he is rewarded for being closeted by the industry and by gays who are closet apologists.

by Anonymousreply 14709/10/2012

Colton's latest tweet shows he has NO self awareness. He name drops Andy Cohen and Sarah Jessica Parker and acts like they are all close pals. And yet if u look at the photo, Colton is in the back like a fan, not a peer.

by Anonymousreply 14809/10/2012

If only Colton were more swarthy, DVF could introduce him to Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 14909/10/2012

r138, there's already PLENTY of eye candy in Camp Podwall. Chace Crawford, Shawn Pyfrom, Joe Mazzello, Brody Jenner, JC Chasez. In fact, pretty much all of them qualify as eye candy. Not that more would be a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 15009/10/2012

JC Chasez's a bit long in the tooth to be eye candy for Colton. And Colton and Pyfrom are buddies. For some reason, I imagine Crawford and Colton are not close, to the point of rivalry. And Joseph Mazello has a character actor face.

Is Brody Jenner a performer?

by Anonymousreply 15109/10/2012

R143 You need to calm down. No one (I) said MTV forced Colton in the closet. I repeated what Holllad said about the media mtg the cast had with MTV. He is being monitored by MTV and that's fact. Colton has chosen to closet himself even if it was at the advise of his team. It wouldn't be shocking to us if he came out on his own or via scandal...but I'm sure his employer would like a heads up.

MTV is the same gay friendly network that decided that LOGO was going to focus on trashy reality tv instead of investing in quality LBTGQ programming. So, screaming how gay friendly MTV is doesn't mean a thing. Furthermore, Hollywood and show business in general is suppose to be gay friendly and/or run by gays...yet, most celebs are encourage to remain in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 15209/10/2012

The tweet mentioned at r137 was a replacement tweet, where Colton again decided to make a change the next day. On Sunday, he had retweeted the original tweet with the photo by Jamie Chung. She had said "Anna Sophia is a cutie", and he had added "Was a fun show". Maybe he decided he didn't like not being mentioned by Jamie. On Sunday he was following her on Twitter and on today he has dropped her.

by Anonymousreply 15309/10/2012

R153 I don't know who Jamie is...but damn Colton dropped her? I can't wait for him to start sendind sassy tweets like Anderson Cooper. I know we're a ways away from that happening.

by Anonymousreply 15409/10/2012

His impression of Holland Roden's duckface was pretty brutal. He can be quite the Mr Sassypants, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 15509/10/2012

I don't understand Colton. He wears sparkly shoes, is obsessed with fashion week, Adele, Kathy Griffin, Evita, and enjoys trips to exotic, romantic places with all guys.

But because he mumbles something about only dating country chicks and then the fangirls think he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 15609/10/2012

r136, one Jack Harries thread, for those so inclined to love on him too.

by Anonymousreply 15709/11/2012

R156 Yep, pretty much. Oh, you forgot to mention his beautiful golden shower curtain and he loves Ellan and Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 15809/11/2012

R152, my comment was made more in general of what people have been saying here. I basically just summarized all of the comments of people feeling bad for Colton, and people saying this is all MTV's fault, because of course they forced Colty into the closet! Yep, this isn't his fault at all. A lot of the people on this thread seem to think this, so I decided to write it up. It wasn't meant for you in particular, my apologies if that's what you thought.

It seems like you agree with me though.. it's nice to see someone finally admitting that this was ultimately Colton's decision. Even if his handlers suggested it to him, it would still be his decision. He closeted himself. He decided to make himself sad, only to earn more money. Fine, he has no integrity what so ever, so don't expect me to feel sorry for this closet case.

by Anonymousreply 15909/11/2012

When has anyone not said it is Colton's decision? I've been around these threads for a while and I don't remember a lot of people blaming MTV ever. Obviously his agent no doubt encouraged him to remain closeted but of course it was his decision.

It's not that hard to figure out, Colton's main niche in the industry is in "sex symbol"/"heart-throb" type roles. It is not a hard sell for his agent to convince him that it will be hard for him to get those roles if he is out. So thus Colton stays closeted. Not a big mystery.

by Anonymousreply 16009/11/2012

R152, my comment was made more in general of what people have been saying here. I basically just summarized all of the comments of people feeling bad for Colton, and people saying this is all MTV's fault, because of course they forced Colty into the closet! Yep, this isn't his fault at all. A lot of the people on this thread seem to think this, so I decided to write it up. It wasn't meant for you in particular, my apologies if that's what you thought.

It seems like you agree with me though.. it's nice to see someone finally admitting that this was ultimately Colton's decision. Even if his handlers suggested it to him, it would still be his decision. He closeted himself. He decided to make himself sad, only to earn more money. Fine, he has no integrity what so ever, so don1t expect us to feel sorry for this closet case.

by Anonymousreply 16109/11/2012

R159/R161 Thanks for the explanation and the apology! I apologize for my harsh tone. It's all good.

by Anonymousreply 16209/11/2012

The theory about MTV forcing Colton to be in the closet comes from two seperate incidents where lawyers threatened site owners with lawsuits if they don't delete certain homoerotic pictures from their sites.

One case was Dustin Zito from the Real World: Back to Las Vegas season. Dustin was a porn model who did a lot of solos and gay hardcore action for a membership required site called Fratpad where he was called Spencer.

The other one was Colton Haynes, of course, where a lawyer threatened with a lawsuit if early pictures where his client was underage aren't taken off the sites.

Some saw a pattern there and still blame MTV for the threatening actions that have been taken.

by Anonymousreply 16309/11/2012

My beef with Colton isn't in not coming out. It's in actively trying to make it seem like he's straight. There's a difference. There are many struggling actors that are openly gay. He pisses in their face and on the graves of those who died for being openly gay over the history of our movement.

Being hot doesn't make up for being a hypocrite and a douche.

by Anonymousreply 16409/11/2012

r164, but what's interesting or entertaining in Colton's case is that you get the impression of him winking at the audience while pretending to be straight.

He says all the right things Hollywood and the PR system wants him to say and yet he manages to diffuses the straight PR message by adding little bits of gay in them which is what keeps the Colton Haynes' thread series alive after all.

by Anonymousreply 16509/11/2012

That 'winking' is only in the minds of his apologists.

by Anonymousreply 16609/11/2012

sorry: to diffuse

by Anonymousreply 16709/11/2012

Since he shaved his head he looks less manly.

by Anonymousreply 16809/11/2012

That's where I lose respect for him as well. I believe if he doesn't want to discuss his sexual orientation, then he has every right not to do so. However, his comments about dating girls he gave to interviews, and the obnoxious, infamous Seacrest interview, made me much less of a fan for sure.

Colton is a total idiot because fangirls come and go, but a loyal gay audience stats forever, but he keeps pissing us off. And sometime soon, his gay fans will abandon him completely. And then in a few years, the fan girls and fraus will have moved on and then he will have NO career at all.

by Anonymousreply 16909/11/2012

I think you're overstating the power of a gay fanbase.

And it's all well and good to say "if someone doesn't want to talk about their sexuality that's fine", but that's not achievable without drawing attention to one's sexuality.

I'm not an apologist. Colton's definitely playing the game, but the XY lawyer debacle is the only reprehensible closeting thing he's been involved with, as far as I can see.

by Anonymousreply 17009/11/2012

I don't think (169) is overstating the gay fan base. Where would Streisand, Midler, Minnelli, Garland, Lupone, Cher, ect be without them.

A big portion of Teen Wolf's fans are gay dudes and if they get too pissed of with Colton, his fame will dwindle.

by Anonymousreply 17109/11/2012

More like where would those ladies be without their gay collaborators...

by Anonymousreply 17209/11/2012

I agree and oddly enough Colton has a gay collaborator in Jeff Davis.

And I agree the Ryan Seacrest interview Colton did was totally obnoxious.

The segment might as well have been called,

"Ladies Lovin' Ladies"

by Anonymousreply 17309/11/2012

Colton is watching cousin David's cameo in The New Normal tonight.

by Anonymousreply 17409/11/2012

I wonder if while watching Cousin David, he sees Sister Andrew and decides that staying in the closet is best.

by Anonymousreply 17509/11/2012

That Seacrest interview was the worst. You could feel Colton's discomfort and awkwardness through the airwaves. Even Ryan made comments about how bad Colton was sweating. What got me was how aggressively obvious Ryan's attempt to straighten Colton.

I wish he would come out the glass/frosted/windowless take your pick closet. I'm a str8 girl (not feeling the name frau) so I can't judge him for not coming out. Colton will not lose my support or the support of the other women like myself. Adam Lambert is doing just fine with our support. Radio doesn't have to play him. We made sure his both his albums charted and every single one of the concerts for his Glam Nation tour was sold out...and, he made the Forbes list. A lot of big names had to cancel concerts due to lack of ticket sales. Don't count us out. Will Colton lose some fangirls? Sure, but they really aren't part of his core fanbase and they need to be weeded out. Just like the ones that were shocked and angry Adam "I've been out since I was 18" Lambert was gay. I mean...they saw all those Adam & Cheeks kissing pics and Adam in drag and other questionable pics. Colton is going need to say it or the sex will have to be leaked in order for these fangirls to believe.

by Anonymousreply 17609/11/2012

It would have been nice if someone here who lives in NYC could have known someone who has a friend who was good looking enough to hook up with Colty and reported the details.

by Anonymousreply 17709/11/2012

Or someone could just befriend his hag Ally Maki and get details.

by Anonymousreply 17809/11/2012

Zachary Quinto just confirmed in an article to Out Magazine that he and Jon Groff are dating talking about how happy and lucky he is.

I wonder if Colton will read the article and and become filled with sadness, shame, and jealousy because he still gives interviews talking about "hooking up" Lauren Conrad and dating country girls.

Kinda pathetic really.

by Anonymousreply 17909/12/2012

There are some great quotes from his old fling that Colton should take to heart.

About coming out Zach Quinto says this:

[quote]"One of the defining conversations that I had with myself was that absolutely no good can come from me staying quiet about [my sexuality]. . . Literally, no good can come from it. But if I take the step to make the acknowledgment and be honest, so much good could potentially come from it."

If Colton actually does check out this thread hope he considers that.

by Anonymousreply 18009/12/2012

I think it's awful that Colton is still afraid of being out. Even giggle queen Anderson Cooper finally threw in the towel.

by Anonymousreply 18109/12/2012

It's hardly fair to compare and up-and-comer to an established, middle-aged man.

by Anonymousreply 18209/12/2012

Isn't this teen actress (who has a gay brother) a friend of Colton's?

by Anonymousreply 18309/12/2012

I wonder if cousin David had sister Andrew talk to Colton about being out and proud?

by Anonymousreply 18409/12/2012

Colton no longer follows Kathy Griffin on twitter even though he used to. I guess too many people made jokes about how much he likes her. It's like he always tries to eliminate everything gay. First the modeling pics with Jerreth, then the picture of the silver shoes, then he unfollows Kathy.

I don't think he's closeted. I think he's self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 18509/12/2012

Re: [183] Yes she is

by Anonymousreply 18609/13/2012

In this day and age

Girls don't leave home

But if you get a hankerin'

You wanna roam.

My advice to you is

Run away

On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe.

by Anonymousreply 18709/13/2012

(187) That was surprisingly effective!

by Anonymousreply 18809/13/2012

Fuck Colton Haynes. His latest tweet of him almost kissing Leona is so gross. We get it Colton, you LOVE pussy!

by Anonymousreply 18909/13/2012

He totally loves pussy. It's FABULOOOUUUUUUS!

by Anonymousreply 19009/13/2012

I agree Fuck Colton Haynes! He's a lying, pathetic closeted mess.

by Anonymousreply 19109/13/2012

I think we need to accept that Colton is never coming out. If Jerreth, Zachary, Dustin Lance, Shawn, silver slippers, Adele, Kathy Griffin, Ally Maki, drunken Holland after show secrets, gold lame shower curtains, Ricky Martin, Max Von Essen and Rainbow High, and Colton is still publicly straight, then I don't think anything will make him come out.

What a shame. He could have been a great role model for young gay people.

He could have been a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 19209/13/2012

We live in a different age. He will be openly gay in the future, whether by his choice or someone else's.

by Anonymousreply 19309/13/2012

If this whore can't get outed, no one can, Richard "PI" Chamberlain.

by Anonymousreply 19409/13/2012

He's not important enough to be outed.

by Anonymousreply 19509/13/2012

Y'all are pussies!

by Anonymousreply 19609/13/2012

I think it's true that Colton is not important enough to be outed. The gay media just doen't seem to be interested in him. He is not different from other closeted minor actors such as Matt Dallas and Van Hansis.

by Anonymousreply 19709/13/2012

He is still following many gays - Perez Hilton, Ellen DeGeneres, Simon Curtis, Adam Lambert, Markus Molinari, Matt Dallas, Zachary Quinto, Marc Malkin, Dustin Lance Black, Ricky Martin..

by Anonymousreply 19809/13/2012

R197 As far as I'm aware, Dallas and Hansis never publicly claimed to be str8 and into pussies the way Colton actively seems to be implying.

by Anonymousreply 19909/13/2012

That's what pisses me off too. There is a big difference between being closeted and pretending to be straight. Colton pretends to be straight and it always backfires. He usually comes off more gay somehow. But it still pisses me off that he pretends to be straight on twitter and in interviews.

I bet in his next interview he will mention bathing in pussy.

by Anonymousreply 20009/13/2012

I don't get why people are so offended by Colton's Leona tweet. It's just a still from her music video. It's not like he went on and on about how much he enjoyed making out with Leona. We've heard worse stuff from our Colty lol

by Anonymousreply 20109/13/2012

For me it's not just the leona tweet. It's a combination of his behavior from the past three years. Without realizing it, Colton really doses come across as homophobic. Self loathing is sad.

by Anonymousreply 20209/13/2012

Colton: everything will be okay if you will just give us a sign of acknowledgment. During your next interview if you'll just softly stroke your close-cropped hair and make a gentle sucking sound we'll know you care and all will be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 20309/14/2012

Matt Dallas did deny that he was gay when he was interviewed by Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 20409/14/2012

.... How many posts from how people here and no one has ever considered that "Colton" is in on the joke?

by Anonymousreply 20509/14/2012

How is Colton in on the joke? He always seems terrified of being outed and even Seacrest commented how badly he sweated through that infamous radio interview. If he was winking to the gays the whole time, why would he break out into sweats when lying about his love life?

by Anonymousreply 20609/14/2012

R204, Matt Dallas was way more despicable the Colton ever was. He went on and on about how straight he was and how much pussy he gets on the Howard Stern show then of course went home and got pounded by Jonathan Bennett's monster cock. Colton has never been that hardcore of a liar.

by Anonymousreply 20709/14/2012

And see, who talks about Matt Dallas anymore? He was hot for a long time and the he pissed off the gays and they left.

The SAME THING will happend to Colton. Once the gays stop being his fans, it's over for his career. Because as it is now, all he has is women and gays.

by Anonymousreply 20809/14/2012

It was gays keeping ABC Family's Kyle XY on the air?

by Anonymousreply 20909/14/2012

(209) You'd be suprised!

Look at Teen Wolf. All of the audience is girls and gay men. Could u imagine the ratings if no gay men watched the upcoming season because they were rightfully pissed that Colton does all these interviews talking about all the girls he dates, when everyone knows he's gay and hiding it?

I say we wear shirts that say

"Fuck Colton Haynes"

Then if he comes out, we can still wear them, they just mean something different.

by Anonymousreply 21009/14/2012

Gay men are still a small minority, they are a present and vocal members of the Teen Wolf fandom but we are still vastly outnumbered by straight women. We always will be, simple demographics.

The amount of gay fans that will be pissed off that much about Colton refusing to be out is only a small minority of gay fans. I mean Colton is hardly breaking new ground by not being out, it is pretty par for course in Hollywood sadly.

I mean the only reason Colton receieves this much attention on the DL is that he is hot and his past relationship with Jerreth was pretty public and the attempt to erase it was so public. Other than that he is no different than countless other closeted young celebs. I mean no one gives a damn that say Kevin McHale from Glee has never acknowledged being gay.

by Anonymousreply 21109/14/2012

I'm still sure that he's in the closet because of the management/MTV/etc. Not his choice at all, so we shouldn't blame him or call him self-loathing.

He didn't seem self-loathing to me at all these photos with his model boyfriend. Perfectly happy and content. What do you say, at the age of 20 he suddenly realised it's a bad, bad thing and decided to be in the closet? I don't think so.

I think that people, who define his "career", tell him what impression to make. He does it, but doesn't like very much. That's why he tells about country girls, but spends ALL his free time with his gay friends, constantly talking about fashion, Cosmo, Adele, fav musicals, etc. If he REALLY tried to seem staight, he would be more careful. (He isn't THAT stupid, he hears what straight dudes talk about.) He just doesn't give a s...t about all this realness. Not officially out is more than enough for him.

As for his obeying to these managers/exects/MTV/etc. I think it's REALLY his choice and his matter. He shouldn't be out just to make us happy.

by Anonymousreply 21209/14/2012

Is it really MTV though? Paul Iacono has a new show on MTV coming up, and he came out.

I think it's ultimately Colton. I think he probably feels that by coming out, he will hurt his career. I get that....

What I don't get is defriending Kathy Griffin on twitter, deleting pics, talking about how much he wants to date Emma Stone, showmances with Holland, and his past liasion with Lauren Conrad.

It's a sad, sad state of affairs.

by Anonymousreply 21309/14/2012

Regular Hollywood flunky person here, works in offices in and around PR. The word around here is that Colton is under a lot of pressure from his people -- managers, etc. -- to remain in the closet. Fame and big career and all that.

I'm the first to say I don't know if it's true. It's just that I never heard it was the network that went after him. He's just listening to advice from the people he hired -- bad advice, I think.

Take it for what you will.

by Anonymousreply 21409/14/2012

[quote]I'm still sure that he's in the closet because of the management/MTV/etc. Not his choice at all, so we shouldn't blame him or call him self-loathing.

How is listening to them and agreeing to do what they want not his choice?

by Anonymousreply 21509/14/2012

That is what is so awful. Colton is listening to his team to stay closeted so he can have a big career and STILL he's the only Teen Wolf cast member without a major film role.

If I were Colton, I would rethink my team.

by Anonymousreply 21609/14/2012

R214--That makes perfect sense to me. Colton was out before, would to come out publicly, but is pressured by his people. He won't do any voluntary bearding. He hangs out with gay friends. When he is asked a direct question by a clueless or asshole reporter, he has to say something. And it's quite likely he did date girls in high school at some point.

And he has good reason to listen to their advice. He has leading man potential. Why does he have to sacrifice that to appease a few malcontents?

I doubt any of the bitter complainers would risk a career like his to make a small gesture. He's doing what he loves, getting paid a lot of money, and gaining fame with all the access that entails.

It's a tough situation he's in. We should have some sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 21709/14/2012

Umm.. MTV doesn't have the power to FORCE someone to closet themselves, if you think that then I feel sorry for you.. they might have suggested it, but there's still a long way from suggesting something to force someone to do something. The former thing is legal, the latter thing is not, it's ILLEGAL to force someone to do anything.

In other words, MTV might have suggested he should closet himself, his handlers might have suggested him to closet himself. But it was ultimately his own decision. He decided to forget about something called integrity, and let cash and celebrity status instead decide what he should do. It's just sad and pathetic. I still don't get why people make excuses for this closet case. I haven't watched a single episode of Teen Wolf since mid second season, and I'm not planning to either. I'm gonna boycott the show until the closet case comes out. I cannot stand guys like Colton.

by Anonymousreply 21809/14/2012

[quote] The former thing is legal, the latter thing is not, it's ILLEGAL to force someone to do anything.

That is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 21909/14/2012

[quote] I cannot stand guys like Colton.

Unless you have turned down potential starring roles, wealth and fame, you are in no postion to judge him.

by Anonymousreply 22009/14/2012

R219.. so you think it's legal to force someone to do something they don't want to do? to force someone into the closet? ok.. that would never be legal in this country, but I guess it is in USA.

R220.. no, he is a pathetic closet case. I still cannot believe the gays are making excuses for him. I'm a bisexual female, and I lost all respect for him. It's one thing to be in the glass closet, and say "no comment" when asked about girlfriends, it's a completely different thing to say "I love girls, I fall for country girls.. blah blah". The former shows that you at least have some integrity (aka Matt Bomer, Zachary Quinto etc), the latter shows that you have no integrity what so ever, and that you're willing to sell out for a few extra bucks. Just face it.. he's a pathetic closet case. I don't get why you guys defend him? You actually feel sorry for him when he was the one to decide to closet and half-beard (yes, I call it that, because saying you are into girls and play it up in interviews is sort of bearding), he did this to himself. Why are you feeling sorry for him? It was his own decision!

by Anonymousreply 22109/14/2012

[quote][R219].. so you think it's legal to force someone to do something they don't want to do? to force someone into the closet? ok.. that would never be legal in this country, but I guess it is in USA.

Perhaps English isn't your first language. The word "force" is not meant to imply the used of physical threats. Of course Colton is free to sacrifice his career and be cast only in independent gay films, but assuming that he doesn't want to do that he must play the game.

by Anonymousreply 22209/14/2012

No, R222.. English isn't my first language. Maybe I have misunderstood. I'll try to explain myself better.. what I meant by force was not physical force what i meant by force was "you have to sign this contract and agree to not come out, or we will fire you". That kind of thing.. are you saying that this is legal to do in USA? And that Colton had no say in the matter?

by Anonymousreply 22309/14/2012

People crack under pressure. Some people see it as force, but others see it as effective manipulation where a carrot representing fame, money, social status, etc. is dangled in front of someone's face to push him or her in a certain direction. Some people come to their senses for a quick second, but then there is this carrot again and it looks better than ever and it's so close, so you keep on going until you are completely worn down or no longer of use (and the carrot is taken away to be dangled in front of someone else).

Hollywood and PR people make promises in order to exploit others for profits. Sure, A-List stars get a decent share of the profits, but what about all the B, C, and D-list actors out there? The promises to lead an A-list life hardly come true for them even though most of them did what they were told, but some circumstance that was out of their control prevented them to get where they wanted or were promised to become.

by Anonymousreply 22409/14/2012

Yes, of course people entering a contractual relationship are free to insist on terms that are not otherwise illegal.

In some states or cities, there may be local laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. However, It is not clear that requiring a television actor to stay in the closet would violate those laws. And even if it was seen as a violation, it would just give the actor a cause to sue, but doing so would destroy his career.

A "morals clause" has long been part of standard contracts for public figures. It requires them not to engage in any behavior that might offend the public. In the past, coming out would have been seen as a violation of the clause, but probably not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 22509/14/2012

There is no actual legal clause where you are forced to be in the closet. However it is made very very clear to you that in a maximum profit oriented business like Hollywood pretty much nobody takes the chance to risk the maximum profit goal by hiring a liability. And yes, an openly gay man getting cast in an major leading role (heartthrob, action star, etc.) is considered a liability.

How can an openly gay actor prove that he wasn't hired because he's openly gay? He can't and if he voices that opinion he is a sour loser and most likely difficult to work with (= blacklisted) and that comment may have cost him the funny shopping friend sidekick of the female lead roles Hollywood considers him suitable.

by Anonymousreply 22609/14/2012

I didn't mean to suggest that the "stay in the closet" would need to be put into a written contract. The threat is the loss of potential future work for which there is no contract.

by Anonymousreply 22709/14/2012

r226 has it right.

It is indeed a sad state of affairs.

by Anonymousreply 22809/14/2012

Perhaps Colton should spend a weekend at Rosie's compound.

He can paint Emmys and find his yellow while eating Rose's new plant-based diet while listening to Barbra's new CD "Relsease Me."

Then Kathy Griffin can stop by, tell a few fabulous Cher jokes, and then the 3 of them can visit Glessy and Tyne for a Cagney and Lacey reunion. And Colton can wear his silver slippers.

Colton really should consider this!

by Anonymousreply 22909/14/2012

R225 You are 100% correct about the Morals Clause, it's standard in all the contracts.

It's a shame you guys (USA) are not aware of the morals clause. I know not everyone here is an Executive, Manger or Supervisors at work, I understand, however all companies have a Code of Conduct & Ethics policy handbook. (I work in HR at the corporate level). Those polices are applicable to everyone in the company. Most employees never pay attention to all that "boring stuff" in New Hire Orientation and then again during Open Enrollment/Benefit mtgs. It's important to know company policy and employee right's on the state and federal levels.

Sexual orientation is not a protected class under the EEOC. You CAN be fired for being gay. Granted a smart company would fire you for lack of job performance, a single layoff or not a good fit...but they could out right fire you for being gay without suffering any consequences from the EEOC or the DOL. That doesn't mean that you couldn't still sue. The burdon of proof would be on you.

Charlie Sheen was actually fired from Two 1/2 Men for violating the morals clause of his contract. The sucky part is that the employer can decide when to apply the clause. PayPal sited that as the reason to block people from purchasing gay porn, some MM books and the gay comic con.

So yeah, while no one may have "forced" Colton in the closet if it was strongly suggested by his handlers to get in there I can see a newbie like him doing it...until he has some power or major industry power behind his career. Also, if he lied to the MTV exes about his sexual orientation under the advisement of his team, and he was outed, MTV could fire him under the cluase. I don't think MTV would risk the backlash so they monitor the hell out of Colton instead.

by Anonymousreply 23009/14/2012

[quote]Sexual orientation is not a protected class under the EEOC. You CAN be fired for being gay. Granted a smart company would fire you for lack of job performance, a single layoff or not a good fit...but they could out right fire you for being gay without suffering any consequences from the EEOC or the DOL. That doesn't mean that you couldn't still sue. The burdon of proof would be on you.

Thanks for explaining that to me.. you see I just kinda assumed that something like this would be illegal, because it certainly is illegal to fire someone because of their sexual orientation here in Norway. We have an anti-discrimination law, based on sexuality, gender, religion, race etc. We also have gay marriage and adoption.

[quote]So yeah, while no one may have "forced" Colton in the closet if it was strongly suggested by his handlers to get in there I can see a newbie like him doing it...until he has some power or major industry power behind his career. Also, if he lied to the MTV exes about his sexual orientation under the advisement of his team, and he was outed, MTV could fire him under the cluase. I don't think MTV would risk the backlash so they monitor the hell out of Colton instead.

I understand that it's not easy for him, but if his handlers, his pr people, are not giving him the freedom he wants, why not say fuck them and hire someone who will actually work with out gay actors? There must be some of them in Hollywood, right? I expect he would have done this if he had integrity, yet he didn't.. because deep down he wanted to be closeted for fame and a few extra bucks.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what spin you put on it.. it was ultimately his decision. Maybe his handler strongly suggested it to him, but it was still his decision. He could have said "fuck this shit.. I do not want to lose my integrity over this.. being an actor isn't worth this", or maybe something less drastic "fuck you guys, I'll hire some new pr people who actually gets me and want to work with an out actor." But no.. he did neither of those, because guess what.. he doesn't mind being in the closet for a few extra bucks. He wanted to be sad and miserable in the closet, so let him.. fuck him and his closet. He chose this. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 23109/14/2012

Why does this make you so angry? He's an ant in the great scheme of things.

by Anonymousreply 23209/14/2012

[quote]I mean the only reason Colton receieves this much attention on the DL is that he is hot and his past relationship with Jerreth was pretty public and the attempt to erase it was so public.

That, and because among closeted celebrities, Colton is so close to being out there. He just needs to be holding hands with a boyfriend and stop expressing some faint nebulous interest in some unattainable girls, and he's there. He doesn't initially hide his traits (although he has occasionally had second thoughts about them).

To people that want to see more out celebrities, Colton is low-hanging fruit (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 23309/14/2012

Everything you said is technically correct R230 but it has nothing to do with this situation.

That argument is completely applicable that something like Summit could essentially strong-arm Taylor Lautner into being in the closet. Summit executives might worry that Lautner being openly gay might hurt their profit margin on the Twilight franchise and exert their formidable influence over him. Sure.

Teen Wolf is not a project that would suffer at all from Colton Haynes being out. I can't imagine MTV executives actually giving a damn as it doesn't hurt their bottom line at all.

The reason Colton is closeted is because he is hoping to be in one of those Twilight role (high profile heart throb) projects one day. Therefore his agent encourages him not to be out as it could hurt his chances of getting cast in that type of role.

[quote]However it is made very very clear to you that in a maximum profit oriented business like Hollywood pretty much nobody takes the chance to risk the maximum profit goal by hiring a liability. And yes, an openly gay man getting cast in an major leading role (heartthrob, action star, etc.) is considered a liability.

This is from R226, they said it best.

None of this has to do with Teen Wolf or MTV, if this is all Colton wanted out of his career he would be out, it has everything to do with what he is hoping can still come.

by Anonymousreply 23409/14/2012

The reason someone like Colton Hayes is closeted is simply because the gay community doesn't put up any kind of protest or fuss in the face of egregious closeting.

by Anonymousreply 23509/14/2012

r235, the cold hearted truth is that being openly gay doesn't pay off as much as pretending to be straight.

For some people peace of mind is overrated and can easily trumped by a potential cash flow and fame.

by Anonymousreply 23609/14/2012

What sort of peace of mind?

Colton's out to his intimates. As much as he might "interact" with his fans, they're only a source of income at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 23709/14/2012

Leona and Colton in Trouble:

by Anonymousreply 23809/14/2012

[quote]The reason someone like Colton Hayes is closeted is simply because the gay community doesn't put up any kind of protest or fuss in the face of egregious closeting.

You can't be as stupid as this makes you sound.

by Anonymousreply 23909/14/2012

Colty just gave a shout out to Perez Hilton for liking the Trouble vid. Um, yeah...don't think Colton understands how that whole being in the closet thing works, lol!

by Anonymousreply 24009/14/2012

Colton definitely has the right to pretend he likes rotten puss, but it's entertaining to see! The shoes he wore to the VMAs were also gay.

by Anonymousreply 24109/15/2012

I agree, it is entertaining to watch Colton try to be straight because he never gets it right. I mean, he spent a whole week at Brohama Camp...what did he learn? Shout out to the silver slippers 2.0. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 24209/15/2012

It is hilarious when Colton pretends to be straight because no matter how hard he tries, the gay just seeps out in magical colors.

To quote Weeds, that boy is gayer than a handbag full of rainbows!

by Anonymousreply 24309/15/2012

Wow, Colton looks really sexy in the Trouble music video!!

by Anonymousreply 24409/15/2012

Almost all of the anti-Colton posts in this thread come from two people who seem to think they are speaking for the gays. You're not.

by Anonymousreply 24509/15/2012

Colty had a twitter party. He tweeted his love & hugs back to all the girls that professed love to him or for him. Guess what he tweeted back to the guys? "Thanks for the support bud"...THAT'S ALL! One of the guys only paid him a general compliment so Colton gets a pass for that one. However the other guy said the same things as the girls. Colton could've said thanks for the love & support and not just some dry ass "Thanks bud". That's not cool. Tyler Posey tweet love back.

by Anonymousreply 24609/15/2012

That's cause he knows I'd kick his ass if he told another guy he loved him.

by Anonymousreply 24709/15/2012

R247 Hahaha! Okay, then that's alright. BTW, we're all waiting for you to leak the sex tape, lol!

by Anonymousreply 24809/15/2012

I almost think its sad that publicists, etc think someone can't be on a hit show, young, gay, proud to be gay, and still have fans of all kinds. The person who seems to be proving those people wrong is Frank Ocean, who girls, guys seem to like.

by Anonymousreply 24909/15/2012

r246, the addition of the "bud" on every tweet Colton does to guys is pathetic. Is it as apparent to girls as it is to gay men that it is always added on gratuitously to say in effect "no homo" (even though it screams Yes Homo)? Compare with Tyler Posey who has no problem faux flirting with guys or agreeing on twitter to make out with them.

by Anonymousreply 25009/15/2012

Geez, what a sad closet case.

by Anonymousreply 25109/16/2012

R250 I'm a girl and that's (no homo) exactly what I thought. It means he had to check each profile to determine their gender before he tweeted back a reply. That's too much work for a spur of the moment with fans. He's treating his gay fans different by not sending them love, hugs or at least thanking them for their love.

by Anonymousreply 25209/16/2012

Frank Ocean is not gay. He came out as bisexual. Bisexuality is more socially acceptable than Homosexaulity.

by Anonymousreply 25309/16/2012

I thought that was kinda sad too. Clearly they were gay guys sending their love to Colton just like the straight girls, and instead of getting love back (like he gave to the girls), all they got was a "thanks, bud."

Maybe he is self-loathing?

Or just really scared of ever being seen as gayish? Hence deleting Kathy Griffin from twtter, getting lawyers to delete the Jerreth pics from the internet, and deleting the pic he had on twitter of the silver slippers.

by Anonymousreply 25409/16/2012

Wow, that is pretty sad. Whats wrong with a harmless little tweet sending those kids some love? The fact that he feels the need to add the no homo "bud" is pretty pathetic, its such a silly thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 25509/16/2012

R255, very silly...The no homo "bud" just draws more attention and creates a situation out of the whole thing. I feel bad for the guys because I think they're young fanboys. And, one of the guys said Colton was an example for him. Oh dear, this kiddo needs a new example ASAP!

Maybe Kathy Griffin called Colton out for being a closet case. I don't understand some of the decisions Colton and/or his team makes. I mean, he acts like Perez Hilton is A-List and his support is golden.

by Anonymousreply 25609/16/2012

Well.. I criticized him and was "angry", but apparently now more people seem to agree with me, and I'm glad. Don't get me wrong.. I know it's not all black and white. I know he's probably pressured into staying in the closet and that the industry is partly to blame. And yes, not bearding is good, of course. But still.. lately it seems like he's gone further and further into the closet with various statements, and I just don't like it. Matt Bomer and Jim Parsons both did the glass closeting better than Colton. His handlers should learn from them imo. It's a thin line to thread, and right now Colton is failing. It's ultimately his decision.. to stay closeted. He should really think twice about what he's doing, before it gets out of hand and before he's forced to beard for real.

by Anonymousreply 25709/16/2012

r257, Matt Bomer's situation is slightly different, because his lover is a big name in the PR industry (that's a huge advantage for Matt right there since his lover uses his power to leave any ridicule away from Matt's image and career) and Jim Parsons is so not the kind of actor to be chosen for leading heartthrob roles or the leading star in an action movie in the first place.

Colton chose to agree with his handlers how his career is supposed to be handled and people can choose if they want to be fans of Colton or if they just wait for someone else to come along and be their movie or TV hero.

by Anonymousreply 25809/16/2012

sorry: to keep any ridicule away

by Anonymousreply 25909/16/2012

You're right, R258. I know it's not all black and white. And yeah, his situation is different than everyone else's. But I don't know.. it just seems kinda ridiculous to me. He has been out before, even publicly. To go back into the closet now, just to attempt a career in tv and movies, is excessive and unnecessary. I know the industry is partly to blame, but it was ultimately his decision. He thinks it's ok to be in the glass closet as long as he doesn't beard and as long as he's out to his closest friends and family. I don't think it's right. I think he could be a real role model, he could really do something wonderful for young gays today, he could be someone they could look up to. I remember Quinto coming out, and he stated one of the reasons he did it was because of all the gay teen suicides lately. Doesn't Colton think about this, and what kind of effect this has on young gays today? What message is he sending? That being gay is something you should hide, or be ashamed of, to get ahead? Is this the right thing to do? At the end of the day it isn't just about him. But he doesn't get that. He sacrificed his integrity going into this charade. And he's not even in the glass closet anymore, he's going further and further in, with ridiculous statements about various hot girls. People might have been fine with him being in the glass closet, but if he continues like this, he won't have many gay fans left. And why does he do it? To further his own career? Is it really worth it? Sacrificing your integrity to be ahead in the game? I don't think so, but he obviously sees it a different way. But the fact is that his actions has consequences, and the more he closet himself, the more people will be pissed off, and soon he won't have any gay fans left.. only teenage fangirls who would soon move over to their next teenage heartthrob anyway. This isn't a way to build a career, but I know his handlers look at it differently.

[quote]Colton chose to agree with his handlers how his career is supposed to be handled and people can choose if they want to be fans of Colton or if they just wait for someone else to come along and be their movie or TV hero.

This is spot on. Even if he was forced into it, it was still his decision. He chose to closet himself and I do not feel sorry at all for this closet case. So what if he's sad? he chose it. Come out and be happy or stay miserable in the closet, it's his choice. If he wants to sacrifice his own happiness for some easy earned cash, then so be it. He has obviously weighed the pros and cons and found the closet worth it, but I don't think he realizes what kind of affect this has on other, younger gays, who look up to him. Yes, I think he has an obligation to come out.. especially with his background. It's one thing to have never been out to the public, it's another to go back into the closet when you experienced some success. He was a public figure, and he was out. I think this is what's so damaging and why it makes me angry.

I think gay teenagers should find other people to look up to. The past few years have been great for our community. So many gay men have come out, Jim Parsons, Matt Bomer, Ricky Martin, Frank Ocean, Ezra Miller, Paul Iacono. Those are real role models and someone to look up to. Especially Ezra and Paul who both chose to come out relatively early in their careers. Those two should be praised for coming out, and we should look up to them and use them as examples that it is ok to be out and gay, and that you can still be successful. We should try and forget closet cases like Colton, and instead support those who very brave enough to pave the way and stand up for those kids today that don't have a voice. I hope people realize why what they did was so important, not only for themselves, but for the whole LGBT community.

by Anonymousreply 26009/16/2012

by Anonymousreply 26109/16/2012

I'm always right. If you agree, go back in time and reply "I know it's not all black and white."

by Anonymousreply 26209/16/2012

This is what happens when a man hits on Colton in public.

by Anonymousreply 26309/16/2012

(263) That hilarious! Colton looks terrified!

by Anonymousreply 26409/16/2012

Colton should really just be honest, in this time of everyone hacking, posting things on twitter, etc. His closetedness could easily become a trending topic, forcing him to comment on it or at least acknowledge that people know what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 26509/16/2012

Stop the presses: "Lucy Hale: No, I'm Not Dating Colton Haynes!"

"I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW," Hale said at NYLON and Sony's September TV issue launch party. "I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that. He's just a friend here tonight. Although, I would be very lucky to have him on my arm! We're just friends."

he's a special kind of person = "Girl, he Gay!"

Apparently, Colton's handlers pimp him out to any starlet that needs a safe date for an event. Good for the desired image.

by Anonymousreply 26609/17/2012

This one is funny from People magazine:

"Pretty Little Liars actress Lucy Hale stepped out with Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes at Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on Saturday night.

Arriving around 10:45 p.m. Hale – wearing a short white dress – and Haynes spent their evening with a big group of friends, who looked happy to be together.

'They were both in a great mood and enjoying the company,' an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

Hale sipped on a glass of white wine as she excitedly chatted with a blonde female friend. Meanwhile, Haynes and friends ordered and shared several desserts just before midnight."

Ostensibly out with Colton for the evening, Lucy spent her time drinking wine and talking to a female friend, while separately, Colton and his "friends" shared several desserts.

by Anonymousreply 26709/17/2012

Colton and Lucy have been old friends for a long time now. They're cute.

by Anonymousreply 26809/17/2012

How embarrassing that at 24, Colton is already turning into Merv Griffin for any modern day Eva Gabor's who need a male escort.

Why is it whenever a story about Colton pops up, it turns into 1975?

by Anonymousreply 26909/17/2012

His manager always sends this kind of stuff to Us and People. Colton and his camp is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 27009/17/2012

Few years ago, probably in 2009, I had a Livejournal where I posted XY pics of Colton. I got an email from him asking me to remove those pics because they are "private". I removed them. He then thanked me for that because apparently he emailed other bloggers and they refused to delete those photos.

by Anonymousreply 27109/17/2012

As they should have refused, there was nothing private about those pics. I suppose it was nice of you to do it and cool his camp thanked you, but no blogger is obligated to help him cover up his own public record. I can't believe they ever actually thought they could get away with it, it was a poor decision by his handlers and I don't understand their logic.

Fangirls who actually think he is straight know about those pics and just assume it was modeling job that has no bearing on his sexuality. His camp didn't need to attack people over them just to keep him closeted.

by Anonymousreply 27209/17/2012

The good news is yet again people are talking about Colton Haynes.

The bad news is yet again people are talking about Colton Haynes being gayer than Liberace's diamond-mink coat.

I feel bad for his management at this point. They throw everything on the "make my client appear straight" wall to see what sticks and Colton only breaks through each time gayer than before.

by Anonymousreply 27309/17/2012

This thread is almost as sad as Colton. Where is the gossip? Where is the buzz?

by Anonymousreply 27409/17/2012

Leave him alone, you guys.

by Anonymousreply 27509/18/2012

Yeah, Leave him alone. He's just trying to live his life.

by Anonymousreply 27609/18/2012

So now we are back to acceptance and love? These threads cycle faster than Americas Next Top Model. First we feel ambivalent. Then we hate his choice to closet. Then we feel him to be pathetic for doing so. Now we are supportive again?

by Anonymousreply 27709/18/2012

[quote]Colton chose to agree with his handlers how his career is supposed to be handled and people can choose if they want to be fans of Colton or if they just wait for someone else to come along and be their movie or TV hero.

I freely joke around about how evasive I am about my sexuality and I am the lead of a new show as the heart-throb/action hero. You can send me love and I will be happy to send it back

by Anonymousreply 27809/18/2012

Colton is trying to get people to go to AfterElton and vote for Sterek. They're doing some kinda slash completion. I think AE did this in response to EW's epic fail to acknowledge Sterek for a hottest summer couple poll or something like that, it was big scandal.

by Anonymousreply 27909/18/2012

I think Colton linked to AfterElton as a way to try to make nice with us and/or to leave a trail he can point to later to say he was never hiding. Either way, it's a step in the right direction.

by Anonymousreply 28009/18/2012

I thought that was unusual of him as well to link to AE. He usually runs away from anything gay.

Baby steps or just an innocent oversight?

If it is baby steps, then good for Colton!

by Anonymousreply 28109/18/2012

It's especially interesting because of the rumor that he was the closeted actor who wrote the anonymous letter to AE's advice column.

Surprisingly, Sterek is currently losing the slash madness voting to the Supernatural guys.

by Anonymousreply 28209/18/2012

I remember when that letter hit the colume, there was a ton of comments.

Supernatural has been around for years. Their slash fanbase is right up there with Twilight and Harry Potter. Most people in those groups didn't bother to register with AE to vote because they have FanFic awards. The Teen Wolf slash fandom is still in the infancy phase. The Sterek shippers are the loudest and most obnoxious just like people with new money, lol!

by Anonymousreply 28309/18/2012

I gotta admit seeing him link to AE did put a smile on my face. I hope now he doesn't back track, but I fear he might. It was probably another example of him being him, before thinking of the implications.

by Anonymousreply 28409/19/2012

He is just promoting Teen Wolf. Don't fool yourself.

by Anonymousreply 28509/19/2012

Seriously R285, when are on a show you want it to win as many site's online polls as possible. Not surprised he linked to it, them winning is free publicity.

He did do an interview with AfterElton for Season 2, it isn't like he is terrified of any gay press especially a website that is as friendly to closeted actors as AE is.

by Anonymousreply 28609/19/2012

This is the moment people.

Lucy Hale of Pretty Little Liars just broke up with her boyfriend. It was her choice and her ex boyfriend has been all over twitter tweeting his pain about it.

Gossip blogs are alluding to her and Colton hanging out a lot lately and were photgraphed going to an event this past week together.

If Colton is going to start bearding, I feel like it's gonna happen soon and it's gonna happen with Lucy.

Will he take the bait? Would it be good for their careers, or sink them?

I am really hoping Colton doesn't do this and beard with her. But it looks like he might.

by Anonymousreply 28709/19/2012

Damn. I like Lucy Hale. I'd love for her to do some "The Beard" romcom/drama type of movie or web series with Colton, but a fake PR planted romance is so tacky.

by Anonymousreply 28809/19/2012

This is really a shame. I really hope Colton doesn't do this.

by Anonymousreply 28909/19/2012

[quote]when you are on a show you want it to win as many site's online polls as possible. Not surprised he linked to it, them winning is free publicity.

Will someone please create a DL poll asking people to choose between Teen Wolf and something else, so we can see if this is true? If Colty links to that, I'll be impressed.

by Anonymousreply 29009/19/2012

Hot animated GIF of Colton:

by Anonymousreply 29109/20/2012

R291 Thanks for the gif...loving the nipple porn.

Let's all agree to use that gif as the image of Colton sweating and being terrorized straight by Ryan Seacrest during the infamous interview.

by Anonymousreply 29209/20/2012

Lol, good point R290 but lets be honest, the DL works better when it isn't completely invaded by fangirls. I don't think anyone really wants it to be linked to by him, Colton or us.

by Anonymousreply 29309/20/2012

So should we all patiently wait for Colton and Lucy to be in all the magazines holding hands, or will Colton rise above it?

by Anonymousreply 29409/20/2012

Colton sent a tweet wishing Robin Roberts well. I don't believe he's ever been on GMA, granted he could just be a fan. I'd like to think he's trying to support of a fellow gay...on top of the serious nature of her condition.

Looks like he's going to Vegas. I hope what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas. It's time for pics or a sex tape to leak. Come on boys, who do we have in Vegas? Let's make this happen, lol!

by Anonymousreply 29509/20/2012

I think Colton is so afraid of being exposed, he hasn't had sex since 2009. I doubt he would begin anew in Vegas of all places.

However, if he were to engage, I fully support the leaking of a gay sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 29609/20/2012

[quote] It's time for pics or a sex tape to leak. Come on boys, who do we have in Vegas? Let's make this happen, lol!

Totally supporting this. I need some hot naked pictures of Colty in my life.

by Anonymousreply 29709/20/2012

[quote]I think Colton is so afraid of being exposed, he hasn't had sex since 2009

Thanks for the laugh, I'm afraid you owe me a new keyboard though.

by Anonymousreply 29809/20/2012

someone explain the silver slippers thing

by Anonymousreply 29909/21/2012

Colton is with something that looks scarier than the kanima. Keep in mind that it's 5'2" if you want to judge how tall Colty is.

by Anonymousreply 30009/21/2012

I have ticket's to the concert he's going to! I've seen him before and he's meh.

by Anonymousreply 30109/21/2012

(299) Colton wore these silver sparkling shoes to an Elton John event. Below is a picture of him wearing them. They were so gay looking that we dubbed them the "silver slippers" as an homage to The Wizard of Oz.

There was also a bit of drama because Colton tweeted a pic of them up close, but then when people were commenting how gay they looked, he deleted it.

As Rosie would say, we stole his "yellow"

by Anonymousreply 30209/21/2012

Stop it R300, you made me spill my drink, lol! That jacket is swallowing him. And, he must not be over 5'5...doesn't he claim to be 5'10?

by Anonymousreply 30309/21/2012

He's 5ft7

by Anonymousreply 30409/21/2012

So... what do we think of THIS picture??

by Anonymousreply 30509/22/2012

R305 I have no idea if that's real or not but I guess you'd need a picture where he shows his back to compare moles or whatever, or the original picture his face could potentially be shopped from.

I feel like Colton's back would look a bit more muscular or something? I don't know. At the same time I feel like that's something he'd do.

by Anonymousreply 30609/22/2012

Why does that picture keep getting posted? That is not Colton Haynes, you can find pictures of Colton's ass and while it is cute it certainly doesn't look like that even though I am sure he wishes it did.

by Anonymousreply 30709/22/2012

Colton has never been that meaty.

by Anonymousreply 30809/22/2012

R308 ok, thanks. Everytime I see this guy he looks different to me so I really can't tell. What threw me off a bit was that I thought that it kind of looked like his eyebrow.

by Anonymousreply 30909/22/2012

This is Colton with his ass to camera. He's always been very lean.

by Anonymousreply 31009/22/2012

If u go to Wireimage u will see him with Ryan Lochte. I wonder if Colton asked him for an autographed speedo?

by Anonymousreply 31109/22/2012

Could this BI be about him?

by Anonymousreply 31209/22/2012

Colton hasn't had phases of popularity. None of his stuff before Teen Wolf caught on.

by Anonymousreply 31309/22/2012

Became very famous? Colton is not a famous actor by any stretch of the imagination. He is a supporting player on MTV's Teen Wolf, Colton's following here vastly outstrips his actual measure of fame. Not that he seems to actually appreciate his gay fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 31409/22/2012

Did anyone notice Colton tweeted pics of everyone he has met in Vegas (except the men???) Not even a mention of Ryan Lochte! But he posted pic after pic of the women's gymnastic team.

by Anonymousreply 31509/22/2012

Here's the pic of Colton and Ryan.

Now there is a sex tape I wouldn't mind leaking. lol

by Anonymousreply 31609/22/2012

R305 Nice ass, too bad it's not Colton's. Colty doesn't have that much junk in the trunk. I thought he had a flat ass until I saw the actual video from Look. The still pics don't do his ass justice. He has a nice little bubble butt, it's cute and fits his little body.

R315 I noticed. He also tweeted support to the females during the Olympics and failed to support any of the guys...of course, straight men don't tend to watch women's gymnastics.

He looks good in the photo with Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 31709/22/2012

This is hysterical. Colton finally tweets a pic of him with Ryan and the way he cropped it, there are big red hearts in the background. It's like they are at a gay valentine's dance.

Another example of no matter how straight Colton tries to look, they gay just always finds it way.

by Anonymousreply 31809/22/2012

Is Ryan wearing a modified Michael Jackson Beat It jacket? I'm not gonna lie, I owned a Beat It jacket in Junior High.

by Anonymousreply 31909/22/2012

He has such a perfect body, its unreal.

by Anonymousreply 32009/23/2012

he is beautiful r320.

r305 is how I WISH his ass looked. Maybe he should eat more and it would look like that.

by Anonymousreply 32109/23/2012

R320 Beautiful! He has nice full lips. Thanks for the nipple porn.

by Anonymousreply 32209/23/2012

Kathy Griffin was also at that Vegas event. Why pic with Colty?

by Anonymousreply 32309/23/2012

He/his team need to give it up.

by Anonymousreply 32409/23/2012

R324 Wow! So, Colton and his team are still at it? Wait a minute, do we think Colton is doing this or is it his team? They could be handling this without his knowledge. I'm sure there's a ton of things his team takes care of on a daily basis that he has no idea about unless it's brought to his attention. Those pics are everywhere so they're going to be very busy.

by Anonymousreply 32509/23/2012

It really is silly. You can't erase the internet, those pictures are everywhere they were in a freakin national magazine.

These poor kids are his FANS getting attacked by him for no reason. It is disgusting and if he had any self-respect he would put a stop to it.

I had hoped looking back Colton probably realized attacking people over those pictures was a mistake that didn't really help him. But I guess not, remain closeted if you want, that is his decision but what he is doing is not necessary.

by Anonymousreply 32609/23/2012

That's fucked up R324. If that was indeed Colton, then that's just sad. He's obviously ashamed of his gay "past".

by Anonymousreply 32709/23/2012

Doesn't XY own the copyright on those pictures?

by Anonymousreply 32809/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 32909/23/2012

r328, if your point is that only XY could file a claim, then I agree with you.

I'd also add that pictures printed for "...criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright."

So, commenting on Colton's pics on Tumblr is allowed under the law. That's the big thing here. Colton's people are banking on people not understanding the law or not being willing to fight.

That, I think, is one of the douchiest things he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 33009/24/2012

Colton Haynes continues to be gross in interviews and perpetuate the idea he is not gay.

In this recent interview, we find Colton gushing about his attraction to Rihanna, how he would "break through her security to make out with her" and his hope that she would play his love interest on Teen Wolf.

Instead of getting better, he seems to get worse.

by Anonymousreply 33109/25/2012

Yikes! That interview is pretty bad. And for once it wasn't the interviewer leading him to that point. It was all Colton. She only suggested Rihanna join the wolfpack, Colton took it to the next place of him wanting to date her.

Colton is no longer glass-closted. He is "publicly straight"

by Anonymousreply 33209/25/2012

The interview really wasn't that bad, it was just some joking around. And unforunately Colton has never just been glass-closeted R332, but I say this one is more harmless than the "country girls" or Ryan Seacrest interview.

by Anonymousreply 33309/25/2012

That interview with the Rihanna mention is not bad. The tumlbr thing, on the other hand, really sucks. Assuming some of the pictures were private (i.e. not the XY photoshoot), it's not like he's going around removing private pics of himself with, say, Lucy Hale.

As someone on ONTD wrote, it's not about privacy, it's about secrecy.

by Anonymousreply 33409/25/2012

Lets face it. Colton is and always has been trying to de-gay himself in every way to be a "star"

Removing the pictures, the laywers, the tumblrs, the Riahanna fantasies, the Emma Stone fantasies, the "country girls," the "Lauren Conrad Ryan Seacrest" interview fiasco, the "I'd be so lucky to date Holland" tweets to woo the fangirls, the de-following of Kathy Griffin on twitter, the Lucy Hale gossip....

Why do we support him again?

by Anonymousreply 33509/25/2012

I agree with r[335] I'm finding myself less and less of a fan of Colton because of all this. Not that it matters.

by Anonymousreply 33609/25/2012

"We" support him because he's pretty, and God knows that DL will bend over backwards to make excuses for a hot guy no matter what he does.

by Anonymousreply 33709/25/2012

Come on y'all, that interview wasn't bad at all. Yes, Colton suggested RiRi as a love interest for Jackson...Jackson's straight, duh. The interviewer is the one who said "you just want a little smooch" or something along those lines and, of course Colton went with it, that's not anything new. He wasn't "gushing", it was a very subdued interview. I noticed Colton said RiRi like to have fun and doesn't let people tell her what to do...they were referring to RiRi posing with the naked girl. I still say Colton is Glass closet gay. Clearly, all his TW castmates and his friends are in the know.

by Anonymousreply 33809/25/2012

There is no such thing as a 'glass closet.'

by Anonymousreply 33909/25/2012

Hush child and go outside the grown folks are talking.

by Anonymousreply 34009/25/2012

I think Jackson is a closet case, so it hasn't been much of a stretch in that respect for Colton to play him.

by Anonymousreply 34109/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 34209/26/2012

I wouldn't that say that about Jackson, I actually think Colton does a good job playing straight given the opportunity but Jackson has been such a self-centered character you never actually see him care about his female love interest which is a big problem with how the last season of Teen Wolf ended.

And yes, there is a such thing as a glass closet. Colton just isn't in it. Look at Matt Bomer/Zach Quinto/Anderson Cooper before they came out if you honestly don't get the concept R340 and it has nothing to do with the fact that Colton doesn't lie to his coworkers.

by Anonymousreply 34309/26/2012

Obviously I meant to refer to R339.

by Anonymousreply 34409/26/2012

wow.. all the guys over at JUB keep making excuses for the guy. They clearly think it's ok that he's not out. Ok then.

by Anonymousreply 34509/26/2012

With all this stuff about Colton, it does make one appreciate Cheyenne Jackson and Jonathan Groff. Say what u will about them, but they had the guts to be out from

by Anonymousreply 34609/26/2012

US Weekly says, "As for what he desires in a significant other, Haynes revealed he's looking for 'someone who just wants to have fun and isn't afraid to go out in jeans and a hoodie and just hang out.'"

Significant other, a gender-neutral "someone", in jeans and a hoodie, with big penis.

(I added the last part.)

by Anonymousreply 34709/28/2012

I don't remember is this was posted before, Colty with scary cousin:

by Anonymousreply 34809/28/2012

R347 I was surprised by the gender-neutral word choices from both Colton and US Weekly honestly.

by Anonymousreply 34909/28/2012

That was actually one of the best interviews Colton's ever given. The way he handled the gender question was actually really nice. Us even also denied him dating Lucy. I REALLY hope he continues interviews this way and it wasn't just a one time thing.

by Anonymousreply 35009/28/2012

Another pic of Colton out with his cousin:

by Anonymousreply 35109/28/2012

This was the way I had always hoped Colton would do interviews. It's why I was usually so disappointed in him. It proves it can be done to be gender neutral and it sound normal, and I hope he doesn't revert back.

by Anonymousreply 35209/28/2012

Are these also from the XY shoot? Did they get the whole magazine to themselves?

by Anonymousreply 35309/29/2012

by Anonymousreply 35409/29/2012

by Anonymousreply 35509/29/2012

r355 he is giving us FACE, hunny!

by Anonymousreply 35609/29/2012

Is it just me or does anyone find it odd that even though Teen Wolf has a HUGE gay fanbase, none of the stars have ever done a proper interview with gay press or shown up to gay events like the GLAAD awards?

I know there are those little video interviews some of them did for AfterElton, but they weren't really gay centric.

I understand that maybe for Colton it would be a little awkward to dance around they gay issue during an interview, but why not the others?

Or why can't Colton give an interview to Out or The Advocate and talk about gay rights, but continue to stay mum on his personal life. Plenty of closeted stars have done that. Even Matt Bomer gave several interviews to AE befor coming out. I would think that would still be preferable than ignoring the gay press altogether.

by Anonymousreply 35709/30/2012

R357, that isn't true. Many have openly discussed the gay issue, support for "It Gets Better", and more. Colton included.

by Anonymousreply 35809/30/2012

[355] He looks good now but he was beautiful in those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 35910/01/2012

[quote]Is it just me or does anyone find it odd that even though Teen Wolf has a HUGE gay fanbase, none of the stars have ever done a proper interview with gay press or shown up to gay events like the GLAAD awards?

Well, isn't it odd that it has a HUGE gay fanbase, then?

by Anonymousreply 36010/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 36110/03/2012

by Anonymousreply 36210/03/2012

r362 They have to be from his old myspace, right?

by Anonymousreply 36310/03/2012

Anon, where're these photos from? Just wonder, because I've never seen any of them (or photos from several previous posts) before. They're also of a very good quality and seem rather personal (unlike all these photos from XY). It looks like Colton's private account was hacked or smth. No judge, just wonder))

by Anonymousreply 36410/03/2012

Looks like Colon's people bought the copyright from the photographer. THat gives them a more powerful legal weapon. The idea that COlton himself is policing the internet is pretty silly. That's what unpaid interns are for.

by Anonymousreply 36510/03/2012

What is the matter with you, R331/332/335/336? Why are you so invested in attacking Colton that you pretend to be multiple people agreeing with each other?

I have always felt that some of the attacks on DL against Colton were personally motivated.

by Anonymousreply 36610/03/2012

It wouldn't surprise me. It's not like he's WORKING at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 36710/03/2012

Yeah where is someone getting those pictures from? Did they show up on Tumblr?

They easily could have come from Colton/Jerreth's old MySpace but it is interesting that someone out there saved them/is leaking them.

[quote]Looks like Colon's people bought the copyright from the photographer.

Do you have any reason to think that? Just because his team is asking people to remove them doesn't actually mean they have any legal right to do so.

by Anonymousreply 36810/03/2012

Well, if the myspace pics date from the time of the XY photoshoot, it's not surprising that some fanboy saved them.

by Anonymousreply 36910/03/2012

I still don't understand why anyone would think he is straight after having the photos removed claiming they are personal. If I was straight, I would not have photos of me kissing another man....

by Anonymousreply 37010/03/2012

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. There will always be fangirls who refuse to accept some celebrity is gay until they say it themselves.

by Anonymousreply 37110/03/2012

I think the reason people get upset is not that he is "glass closeted" but more that he goes out of his way to de-gay everything about himself.

by Anonymousreply 37210/03/2012

Have you seen his shoe choices lately?

by Anonymousreply 37310/03/2012

I'd never seen this pic before...I think Jerreth is leaking them...

by Anonymousreply 37410/03/2012

Or this one...

by Anonymousreply 37510/03/2012

r374 meet r353

by Anonymousreply 37610/03/2012

Speaking of Teen Wolf.. there's a casting call out right now for male twins. Don't you think Jack and Finn Harries would be perfect? This needs to happen.

by Anonymousreply 37710/04/2012

R337, how are those guys "alphas" and "utterly menacing"?!?

by Anonymousreply 37810/04/2012

Colton tweeted that he is moving for the first time in 6 years. To a larger more luxurious place I imagine. I wonder why. Does Teen Wolf pay that well? Is cousin David moving with him? Will fag hag bestie Ally decorate? Will he pass the place off as a "bro pad?"

So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 37910/04/2012

Where does he live? Where is he moving?

by Anonymousreply 38010/04/2012

Shawn Pyfrom tweeted that they would be neighbors. He wrote to Colton, "Get ready... I may ask for a cup of flour."

Two Susie Homemakers.

by Anonymousreply 38110/04/2012

And by "flour", he means, "your hot load in my tight wet mouth".

by Anonymousreply 38210/05/2012

What do you think his BO smells like?

by Anonymousreply 38310/07/2012

Colty's ass

by Anonymousreply 38410/07/2012

Colty's ass...again

by Anonymousreply 38510/07/2012

Could you pick worse shots, r384/r385?

by Anonymousreply 38610/07/2012

R386 I know, right! The still shots don't do his ass enough justice.

by Anonymousreply 38710/07/2012

So Colton is playing hardball with Teen Wolf because they cut him back to be in only 12 episodes instead of all 24, after his team sat for two months on the offer made to him for the next two seasons. He has decided to leave the show. Now he's going to have to start making the rounds of all the casting couches in town again to get another gig, unless he really does having something else lined up already.

by Anonymousreply 38810/12/2012

What a diva move. He should have taken the 12 episode deal. He's not famous or valuable enough to win that kind of negotiation. Big mistake. He should just come out now because he's going to end up with guest spots and bit parts.

by Anonymousreply 38910/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 39010/12/2012

Dumb move on his part...especially since he just moved. I agree with those who said it was a diva move. Only problem is, if he's a diva, he's Lindsay Lohan and not Naomi Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 39110/12/2012

The thing I don't get is that if he was up for a pilot couldn't he do both if Teen Wolf only wanted him for a few episodes?

Will Colton Haynes become Shannen Doherty and Shelley Long?

by Anonymousreply 39210/12/2012

I think "his people" told him to hold out, sort of doing a George Constanza move, to get better terms. MTV seems to have been caught unaware by the sudden turn of events. I imagine that Colton's manager probably delivered the news today that they were walking. MTV is probably still hopeful they'll reach a deal.

Jeff David tweeted tonight, "Honestly, just as shocked and confused as you guys."

Colton does what he is told, as we know with him agreeing to stay in the closet. We'll have to see if this works out for him, or whether he ends up on a future edition of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

by Anonymousreply 39310/12/2012

Yeah, well, this is one decision that needs to be recinded. Changed. Altered.

Teen Wolf without Colton is only half the show it is with him.

Fucking pay him some money and get him back on his game.

by Anonymousreply 39410/12/2012

[quote]Will Colton Haynes become Shannen Doherty and Shelley Long?

Maybe Shelley Long as she quit.

Shannen Doherty has the distinction of being fired by Aaron Spelling. TWICE!

by Anonymousreply 39510/12/2012

Good luck with finding employment, Colton lol

by Anonymousreply 39610/12/2012

What a surprise.. the closeted pathetic famewhore is now "too famous" for this mtv show.

by Anonymousreply 39710/12/2012

Good thing he just got that new, bigger house. I hope he paid for it in advance.

by Anonymousreply 39810/12/2012

Thanks Colton's agent at R394 lol. This really is an incredibly egotistical move by his him and his team. I get why only appearing in 12 of the episodes was a slap in the face, especially considering Teen Wolf probably doesn't pay that much but why would you not accept the deal unless you had a great and sure thing as a back up?

Teen Wolf has been a good project to be attached to, it has good buzz and it has given Colton a real opportunity to stretch himself as an actor.

It makes me think less for Colton that he would just walk away from it like that but I guess ambitious actors with people whispering in their ear will do dumb things.

by Anonymousreply 39910/12/2012

It wouldn't be the first thing he walked away from, r399.

by Anonymousreply 40010/12/2012

Has it been confirmed that he DIDN'T get the role in the new pilot? He may have a better gig.

As has been pointed out, he's sixth lead on an MTV show. Perharps he's got a better offer...

by Anonymousreply 40110/12/2012

Bitches please. Colton is fine and talented and will find work in a heartbeat. In fact, he probably has other gigs lined up. I get the feeling he hated working for MTV anyway, a lot of people do.

by Anonymousreply 40210/12/2012

R401 Doesn't MTV pay them very little because they have a small budget? Teen Wolf may have been good for him, but it's still a business and if there was a better deal I can see why he took it.

That said if Jeff Davis found out on Twitter um ouch.

by Anonymousreply 40310/12/2012

Please R402, getting good steady work for an actor is NEVER a guarantee. Colton is a decent actor but he is hardly some remarkable talent. I hope things work out for him but it is a silly, cocky move.

by Anonymousreply 40410/12/2012

From the Teen Wolf Facebook Fan page tonight:

[quote]We were just as surprised and disappointed as Colton’s fans to read out about his decision to leave the show. We want him to return for a third season, as he has for the past two, but if this is his decision we respect that and will wish him all the best. We are excited for what Jeff Davis and producers have in store for our incredible cast in the upcoming third season.

by Anonymousreply 40510/12/2012

He should go back to being a model since after Teen Wolf he is not going to find another job for a looooong time.

by Anonymousreply 40610/13/2012

cutest video ever

by Anonymousreply 40710/15/2012

Still no word on Colton's post Teen Wolf plans? He went to Vegas over the weekend to celebrate Tyler Posey's birthday with his old co-stars. I wonder if he waxed sentimental, and regretted his choice?

by Anonymousreply 40810/21/2012

I don't understand why he couldn't do the 12 episodes of TW and do a couple of projects on the side, if that rumor is true. It seems like he always had one foot in the door and the other foot out the door in TW. He was going to leave TW for the Gates, but it ended up being dropped. I hope he has some money stashed away, it might be a long dry spell until something stable comes along for him. I wonder how pissed Jeff is at him. Colton seemed like Jeff's project.

Colton better enjoy this time with Tyler Posy & co. The TW gang is going to be too busy working and making cool appearences to hang with him.

by Anonymousreply 40910/21/2012

Without question, Colton Haynes is the nicest of the cast, and goes out of his way to meet and talk to his fans. Those criticizing him are frickin idiots!!

by Anonymousreply 41010/21/2012

I think you can hold two thoughts at the same time. I think one can aknowledge that Colton is a really sweet guy and awesome to his fans and at the same time think he made a bad career decision leaving the hit TV show that made him famous.

For his sake, I hope it does work out and he has an incredible new acting job lined up.

by Anonymousreply 41110/21/2012

R410 Most of us here are Colton fans. I've made a ton of comments under several of the Colton threads, and I don't need to profess my love & support each time I post something about him.

R411 said it best. I didn't know who Colton was before TW. I tuned in to it by chance and I continued to watch the show because of Colton. I'm irked that I will not get a regular dose of Colton, for now. I really hope he has something solid lined up.

I still wonder how Jeff really feels about Colton's decision to leave TW. And, while I think Colton is a nice guy, I don't care for his team/handlers. I hope he doesn't allow them to burn bridges and ruin his career.

by Anonymousreply 41210/21/2012

I would personally love to see Colton do a revival of Carrie on Broadway.

Could u imagine Colton and Betty Buckley belting out "And Eve Was Weak?"

by Anonymousreply 41310/22/2012

Bitches I didn't walk away from Teen Wolf to do theater, what part of trying to make bank while I am young, hot and closeted do ya'll not understand?

by Anonymousreply 41410/22/2012

It seems there is really good news for Colton Haynes and his fans. It appears he may have a starring role as the love interest Four in the big screen adapatation of the mega book hit "Divergent."

The buzz is coming from Colton suddenly following the book's author Veronica Roth on twitter and with his piercing blue eyes, he fits the description of the character perfectly. Maybe leaving Teen Wolf was a good idea afterall?

The bad news is since he playing a love interest in a huge blockbuster film trilogy, he will now NEVER come out as gay and look for bearding to begin in 3...2..1..

by Anonymousreply 41510/23/2012

Would this be a first in Hollywood if Colton doesn't beard?

Has there ever been a closeted star of a big blockbuster movie franchise, not beard while going through the press for the film?

If Colton doesn't beard during all the movie hoopla, then that will be a HUGE thing for hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 41610/23/2012

[quote]Haynes and Roden, although not pictured, reportedly spent most of the night together, cuddling in the back corners of the club. Speculations have been brewing between the 2 actors (who play love interests onscreen) and the reports of the events at the party aren't doing anything to deter that. Hmmmm. One does wonder.

This is so ridiculous! I wonder who will replace Holland when she's busy filming. Colton needs a bigger name attached to him if he becomes a movie star. Apparently Shailene Woodley is playing the lead in Divergent, could she be a good choice?

by Anonymousreply 41710/23/2012

I totally believe it. Male hustlers are usually heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 41810/23/2012

That article is obnoxious. Because gays never snuggle with their fag hags? I guess only heteroexuals do that.

by Anonymousreply 41910/24/2012

[quote]Because gays never snuggle with their fag hags? I guess only heteroexuals do that.

I never met a straight guy who had a fag hag with benefits. Do they exist?

by Anonymousreply 42010/24/2012

I don't know why a straight guy would even have a "fag" hag.

by Anonymousreply 42110/24/2012

Well if you believe "The Ryan Seacrest show," Colton is totally straight, even though he has like 6 fag hag besties. So I guess it can be done.

by Anonymousreply 42210/24/2012

Stupid people believe while smart people know.

by Anonymousreply 42310/24/2012

Colton is heterosexual. A heterosexual who enjoys West Side story, Adele, Kathy griffin, gold lame shower curtains, silver slippers, and all guy trips to exotic islands.

by Anonymousreply 42410/24/2012

R242 Don't forget he also reads Cosmo and Vouge.

by Anonymousreply 42510/24/2012

Him leaving Teen Wolf proves it was NOT MTV that kept him in the closet as some on here had speculated. It was Colton and his team. So the colton apologetics need to wise up and realize it is all Colton's choice to be a closeted mess.

by Anonymousreply 42610/25/2012

I guess Colton got that movie role. He tweeted that he has good news to share soon.

Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 42710/25/2012

I hope he has big news, i want him to get a good movie role.....but maybe he will just introduce us to his new beard!

by Anonymousreply 42810/25/2012

Aw, it warms my heart that a closet case still can make it in Hollywood as long he stays closeted.

by Anonymousreply 42910/25/2012

Since it's pretty much a safe bet that he did get that role in the film Divergent and since it is a safe bet that he will stay closeted during the media blitz around it, let's gossip about who is public beard will be.

Will he play it safe with Ally Maki, or will he really go the distance and break up Taylor Swift and Mr. Kennedy and go for the ultimate beard hag Ms. Swift?

by Anonymousreply 43010/25/2012

He'll "date" an ordinary PR girl.

by Anonymousreply 43110/25/2012

Ally Maki is too "ordinary" to date a movie star and with Divergent he will be at movie star level. Im still gonna go with co star beard. Perfect for the movie and perfect for Colty. Is Shailene up for it?

by Anonymousreply 43210/25/2012

Bitch please. Colton has made so much money in his night job that he doesnt have to work for years if he doesnt want to!

by Anonymousreply 43310/25/2012

by Anonymousreply 43410/25/2012

Mitt needs to send Colton the binders full of women so Colty can pick a proper beard.

R434 Mmmmmm!

by Anonymousreply 43510/25/2012

I just wish Colton would aknowledge the obvious and then we can all move on. Zachary Quinto, Matt Bomer, Jim Parsons, Ricky Martin, Lance Bass, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Wesley Taylor, and Mika have all done it.

It's all so simple...

Relax, let go, let fly.

by Anonymousreply 43610/25/2012

Wesley Who?

by Anonymousreply 43710/25/2012

Hollywood's resident beard Taylor Swift is now single

by Anonymousreply 43810/26/2012

Look for Colton and Taylor to hook up in 3....2....1.

by Anonymousreply 43910/26/2012

Colton is SO not bearding up with Taylor Swift. My money is on one of the Pretty Little Liars girls who seem to be the new Beards R'Us line of Hollywood Beardmentship.

by Anonymousreply 44010/26/2012

The interesting thing is that absolutely no one who is aware of who he is thinks he is straight. Any internet talk about him always mentions him being gay.

He's a racist dirtbag anyway, so I've never had any use for him.

by Anonymousreply 44110/26/2012

[quote]He's a racist dirtbag anyway, so I've never had any use for him.

Racist??? Where did your hear this?

by Anonymousreply 44210/26/2012

He donned blackface for Halloween which understandably rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I doubt he is "actually racist" but it was stupid and insensitive and he should know better.

by Anonymousreply 44310/26/2012

Him dressing up like Kanye West was a stupid choice, but I wouldnt call him a racist cause of it.

by Anonymousreply 44410/26/2012

So Shawn Pyfrom tweeted a pic of what looks like Colton and Dustin lance black at a strip club or party bus.

by Anonymousreply 44510/26/2012

He's not racist, let's not go there. Blackface is way different than him trying to BE Kanye West for Halloween.

Bearding with Taylor Swift...not worth the risk, she might accidentally out him in the breakup song.

Party bus or a strip club...I'm intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 44610/26/2012

Here's the pic of Colton and Dustin that Shawn tweeted.

by Anonymousreply 44710/26/2012

Colton looks dickmatized, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 44810/26/2012

Work that pole, Colty!

Now between CH and DLB... Whos the top!!??

by Anonymousreply 44910/26/2012

No, r446, trying to BE Kanye West by dressing up in blackface IS blackface. And it's racist.

by Anonymousreply 45010/26/2012

It was ignorant, not racist.

by Anonymousreply 45110/26/2012

It's actually racist and offensive, shame on him.

by Anonymousreply 45210/26/2012

R447 His eyebrows are just, no.

by Anonymousreply 45310/27/2012

R450 & R542 Go look up Blackface and read the history on it before you accuse Colton of it. Did he change the color of his face to be Kayne West, yes, but he wasn't doing Blackface. What he did was unfortunate because he didn't realize how people would view the action as offensive. Since Black History is reduced to a month and barely a chapter long in the US history books at public schools children/young adults...just don't know about some of the crucial things that happened. I mean, Native American history has been reduced as well. It's really up to parents to educate their children about this stuff or the young adult can research it out of curiosity.

Since you went's the like Chevy Chase rant. My coworkers kept asking me how I felt about CC using the N word...they were livid on my behalf (we all watch the show). I had to calmly explain to them why I didn't find him using the N word in that situation offensive.

There are so many bigots out there, let's not put people in that category that don't belong.

by Anonymousreply 45410/27/2012

Colton knows he can get on the pole for some extra income if he needs to.

by Anonymousreply 45510/27/2012

r455, I think it's more like 'ah, that were good times back then when I still worked the pole ... I wonder if someone would make a Magic Mike movie about my startup career as pole dancer and pole smoker? *giggle*'.

by Anonymousreply 45610/27/2012

Exactly r456!

by Anonymousreply 45710/27/2012

R455, Look at that mouth, it's begging to be stuffed.

by Anonymousreply 45810/27/2012

I bet Dustin Lance Black has fucked some of the finest of young Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 45910/27/2012

I can't access Colton's instagram page. I wonder he posted something he was suppose to...

by Anonymousreply 46010/27/2012

I think something's up with Instagram right now. Im trying to access another whores page and I cant...

by Anonymousreply 46110/27/2012

R461 Okay, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 46210/27/2012

Colton and Halloween and his need to do black/brown face. Colton as Gandhi:

by Anonymousreply 46310/28/2012

R463 Let it go already!

by Anonymousreply 46410/28/2012

It is stupid that he did it again. Someone's race is not a costume, you can go as Gandhi/Kanye West without doing that shit.

by Anonymousreply 46510/29/2012

You know what his fucking problem is? He's Texas trash. Despite the pretty packaging, he's a fucking racist loser at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 46610/29/2012

Yeah, what r465 said. It's even more offensive the second time around because it's like he learned absolutely nothing.

Also, Just Jared would like us all to know that he was there with Holland Roden and Ally Maki.

by Anonymousreply 46710/29/2012

So the boy is not very bright, how is that news?

by Anonymousreply 46810/29/2012

On a lighter note, Colton's new "roommate" is his boyfriend of the past several months: Jared Murillo

by Anonymousreply 46910/29/2012

Interesting R469, how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 47010/29/2012

Do not like his voice.

by Anonymousreply 47110/29/2012

Colton tweeted:

[quote]ColtonLHaynes: Love that I can say random things and you all get me ha. Hope you've been well and i have some really great news to share with y'all soon...

The other silver slipper drops.

by Anonymousreply 47210/29/2012

So Colton's a racist, huh? That ought to do wonders for his career.

by Anonymousreply 47310/29/2012

Maybe he finally found the right girl.

by Anonymousreply 47410/29/2012

[quote]Hope you've been well and i have some really great news to share with y'all soon...

Is that about the Detergent gig or about something else?

by Anonymousreply 47510/29/2012

Jared is kinda cute if that id really his new bf

by Anonymousreply 47610/29/2012

R474 or the right beard

by Anonymousreply 47710/30/2012

[R 469] Um, didn't Jared Murillo used to date Ashley Tisdale?? Anyway, I don't find him hot at all. Colty could do better.

by Anonymousreply 47810/30/2012

I was thinking the same thing, R478! Looks like the whole Ashley Tisdale thing was another fake relationship, what a shocker....not. Is he really living with Colty already? Wow must be serious!

by Anonymousreply 47910/30/2012

I wonder if Colton will ever comment on whether or not him and Jared are roomates.

Although I fear if he does comment it will become a disaster by claming he and Jared are just regular "bros" living together in a "mancave" trying to find girls.

Yuck for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 48010/30/2012

Any Colton news anyone?

by Anonymousreply 48110/31/2012

I saw Colton from 10 ft. away when he was promoting Teen Wolf...I actually swooned!

by Anonymousreply 48210/31/2012

You Colton haters are really fucked up sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 48310/31/2012

R483 We need you to have seat and dail your Mary meter down several notches honey.

by Anonymousreply 48410/31/2012

If you follow Colton on twitter, you will notice that it seems it has been one long halloween party for him this past week with 3 or 4 different costumes.

I wonder if playing a "closeted gay ex tv star" ever came up when deciding costumes ideas.

by Anonymousreply 48511/01/2012

Damn, how many costumes does one need?

Anyway, I feel sorry for Colton now that Tim Tebow has emerged the winner of the beard sweepstakes.

by Anonymousreply 48611/01/2012

I guess he couldn't get any yellow makeup for his Charlie Chan outfit.

by Anonymousreply 48711/01/2012

What's Morrison dressed as?

by Anonymousreply 48811/01/2012

Morrison dressed up like the New Year's baby, isn't he adorable?

by Anonymousreply 48911/01/2012

r488, Morrison is dressed as a baby in a backpack. So basically all four in the photo are dressed as gay fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 49011/01/2012

I don't recall the Village People having a baby character.

by Anonymousreply 49111/01/2012

I think he was dressed as a heterosexual baby and Colton is a very straight Nemo along with their equally vagina loving friends.

by Anonymousreply 49211/01/2012

I need to take another look at the pic cuz all I saw was Colton's biceps..

by Anonymousreply 49311/01/2012

Im glad Shawn P stalks Colton's whole life, on Twitter and elsewhere. I need him to continue the cock blocking and beard blocking.

by Anonymousreply 49411/01/2012

R494 Thanks for your support!

by Anonymousreply 49511/01/2012

He will be mine......

by Anonymousreply 49611/04/2012

I like his sweater. I'm sorry, but I don't know who she is...what show or movie is she from?

by Anonymousreply 49711/04/2012

I notice he tries to be linked with several women. Is he going for the ladies man vibe? He was with Holland at some Breeders cup event. That actually makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 49811/04/2012

R497, popstar/actress/beard

check out Aly&AJ's music y'all!

In the picture: former "flame" Hunter Parrish

by Anonymousreply 49911/04/2012

R498 I saw the breeders up pics, watch him get caught sucking some bbc on black friday later this month.

by Anonymousreply 50011/04/2012

It is so obvious what is going on here. He is (and has been for many years) friends with JustJared's owner. They even went on a group trip together to disneyland right after Colton left Teen Wolf.

Just Jared is ALWAYS uploading pics every few weeks on his site of Colton and some new pretty ingenue at various events/dinners, trying to make Colton look like a ladies man.

What is sad about this is since they are friends, he clearly knows the truth and just perpetuates Colton's shams.

by Anonymousreply 50111/04/2012

Yeah, that picture of the blonde walking beside him with her arms folded beside Colton hardly compares to the pic with Hunter Parrish.

by Anonymousreply 50211/05/2012

I agree with R501. JJ obviously knows Colton is gay and is helping him with his ladies man image. A bit sad that Colton is getting so good at the hollywood game.

And R502, the picture of AJ/Hunter was taken when it was known they were "dating", I doubt they would hold hands on the first date. Plus, it would be way too controversial for Colton to hold hands with someone other than the usual faghags.

by Anonymousreply 50311/05/2012

Way too controversial? What?!

by Anonymousreply 50411/05/2012

Holton fangirls would die and thats his only link left to TW. I'm sure it could cause some "controversy", but yeah mostly I was being dramatic, R504.

by Anonymousreply 50511/05/2012

Oh, the Holton fans would be livid if he was holding hands with another girl. They were pissed when he uploaded a couple of pics of Leona? Lewis.

I was wondering if he knew the JJ. The JJ title always leads with Colton Haynes & (insert female name) then mentions everyone else in random order.

Colton needs to go ahead a come out before he's forced out by a scorned hookup with texts, pics & video.

by Anonymousreply 50611/05/2012

AJ and Jared better calm that shit down before Sean P has them both exterminated!

by Anonymousreply 50711/05/2012

Holland Roden has a long-term boyfriend doesn't she? Even accepting that they somehow don't realize Colton likes cock do they just think Holland is like secretly cheating on her boyfriend for Colton?

I don't get it. Though the mind of a teen girl is not necessarily a place that can be understood.

by Anonymousreply 50811/05/2012

It doesn't matter to the tweens that Holland has or had a real life BF. They think she broke up with him for Colton. Let me tell you, I think Colton is hot, but Holland had a full size mountain of a man. I would not kick his ass to the curb for Colton.

by Anonymousreply 50911/05/2012

[quote]I would not kick his ass to the curb for Colton.

How dare you.

by Anonymousreply 51011/05/2012

R510 I know, but that man looked like he could build and fix things...and toss me around.

by Anonymousreply 51111/05/2012

pics please r511

by Anonymousreply 51211/05/2012

Is this the boyfriend you are talking about, R509?

by Anonymousreply 51311/05/2012

Okay, he's kinda hot. He looks like a regular joe, not hollywood. Are they still together?

by Anonymousreply 51411/05/2012

Animated GIF of his scene in the opening credits of Teen Wolf... can you spot the VPL? Holy cow...

by Anonymousreply 51511/07/2012

Here's a close-up ... WOW

by Anonymousreply 51611/07/2012

That's definitely a stunt cock.

by Anonymousreply 51711/07/2012

Still no news on Colton's post Teen Wolf career? I've heard rumblings but nothing conrete.

by Anonymousreply 51811/08/2012

Colton just tweeted a pic of Shawn Pyfrom's painting of a guy's ass. I kid you not. Another silver slippers moment from Colty?

by Anonymousreply 51911/08/2012

Did Shawn use Coltys ass as inspiration?

by Anonymousreply 52011/09/2012

I think that's supposed to be a woman's ass, hence the flower dress. I think it's nice Colton is supportive of Shawn's artist career.

by Anonymousreply 52111/09/2012

If Shawn intended that to be a woman's ass, I think his true desires drove the paint brush in another direction. Looks like a twink in a gauzy red skirt to me.

Cue Colton's management to arrange an interview where he talks about how much he loves women's booty.

by Anonymousreply 52211/09/2012

No ball bag...

by Anonymousreply 52311/09/2012

Yeah I do think is supposed to be a painting of a woman's ass but still, it is a picture of cute little bubble butt that Colton hung on his wall. Kinda funny.

by Anonymousreply 52411/09/2012

Colton had another silver slipper moment. He posted a pic of himself in a deep v black sleeveless tank complete with blowjob mouth pose. The boys & girls are going crazy over it on his instagram. Oh, but he does look good in it!

by Anonymousreply 52511/10/2012

This kid has crazy eyes...sheesh. How can you find this guy hot?

by Anonymousreply 52611/10/2012

He always does the blowjob mouth face. Maybe he's given so many that it's permanently stuck.

by Anonymousreply 52711/10/2012

R526 Crazy eyes...explain?

by Anonymousreply 52811/10/2012

by Anonymousreply 52911/10/2012

R500, he has muppet eyes.

by Anonymousreply 53011/10/2012

R530 Um, that pic does not prove you point. He eyes are big & beautiful and he looks hit in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 53111/10/2012

r526 he does not have crazy eyes...they are just windows into his sad insides!

Please observe his eyes close up:

by Anonymousreply 53211/10/2012

Nice cleavage Colty!

by Anonymousreply 53311/11/2012

I bet his nipples were hard too!

by Anonymousreply 53411/11/2012

Very Jen Aniston of him, R534

by Anonymousreply 53511/11/2012

I love his nipples...hope to see them again some day soon.

by Anonymousreply 53611/11/2012

Colty giving a shout out to....Bryan Singer...what?

by Anonymousreply 53711/11/2012

To me it seems like now that he's done with teen wolf he has more time to hang out with his boyfriend( im not sure just a guess) shawn.p ,they seem to spend alot of time together from what i can tell on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 53811/11/2012

Holland is doing a little bearding for Colton. Maybe it's more like a mustache because it just seems too BFFy.

by Anonymousreply 53911/11/2012

Holland and Colton seem more BFFy to me too. They haven't really went anywhere by themselves like a normal couple would, it's like tag along with a group stuff. People made a big deal out of them going to the breeders cup together, but they weren't alone, Ian (Peter) was at the event with them,

by Anonymousreply 54011/12/2012

Shawn P better get pregnant soon so he can lock Colton down!

by Anonymousreply 54111/12/2012

Hahaha so true R541! But who is Colty really dating? Shawn? Jared? DLB? All of them!?

by Anonymousreply 54211/12/2012

R542 His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, f'sho! I get around, Tupac.

by Anonymousreply 54311/12/2012

It's clear Colty hasn't blacked out and woken up with a sore ass after one of BS's parties.

by Anonymousreply 54411/12/2012

Sad eyes

by Anonymousreply 54511/12/2012

Kiss his lips and stick something in his mouth and his sad eyes will go away, promise.

by Anonymousreply 54611/12/2012

beautiful r545

by Anonymousreply 54711/12/2012

The sad eyes tell you that he will most likely kill himself when his looks fade and he no longer has a Hollywood career and even worse no longer gets invited to private parties and private vactions to exotic places.

by Anonymousreply 54811/12/2012

I'm still here.

by Anonymousreply 54911/12/2012

Silly R548. By that time he will have landed a rich husband if he isn't rich himself.

by Anonymousreply 55011/12/2012

why are people speculating that he's gay. I remember before he deleted all the posts on his twitter he said "It does get better after High School."

by Anonymousreply 55111/12/2012

This isn't a thread about "speculating" R551, it is a thread about following the life/career of a closeted actor. Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 55311/12/2012

You think Colton was bullied a lot in school?

by Anonymousreply 55411/12/2012

I don't think he was because was a jock and he was pretty cute. He also said because he moved around a lot most kids were fascinated with him being the new kid with all kinds of stories to tell.

by Anonymousreply 55511/13/2012

He was 17 when the XY pics were taken, so it seems he was out for at least part of high school.

by Anonymousreply 55611/13/2012

Again with the "sad eyes" crap? You know who really has sad eyes, r545? Kids with douchebag role models like Colton who teach them to deny themselves and that the only way that society will accept them is by being dishonest about who they are.

by Anonymousreply 55711/13/2012

The XY photoshoot of him and Jerreth came out March of his senior year of highschool. He has said in interviews he was nominated for Prom King and won most likely to be famous coming out of highschool, not surprising given his looks and the modeling he was doing.

So it seems like his classmastes had some respect for what him and that he didn't have it too rough. Would be cool to hear him actually talk about that experience if he hadn't found the need to run back into the closet.

by Anonymousreply 55811/13/2012

Please, those little gay boys on tumblr are loving the "intrigue". Colton's in a glass closet. He's hardly an "ex-gay" or something.

by Anonymousreply 55911/13/2012

r559, it's not so much a glass closet as it is a regular-but-shallow closet, but otherwise I agree.

It would be great if he came out RIGHT NOW, but he's young and doesn't seem very bright, so I'm willing to give him time. So depressing that even now actors still feel pressure to closet themselves.

by Anonymousreply 56011/13/2012

He's one of the twinks in the vampire movies?

He's not Taylor Lautner.

by Anonymousreply 56111/13/2012

Lets not forget about Coltys prom pic with Jerreth. Like R556 said, he was probably out for some part of highschool.

by Anonymousreply 56211/13/2012

Not a combination most of you were imagining...

by Anonymousreply 56311/13/2012

R562 Young lurve...they're too cute!

I find the Jackson/Stiles pic more funny than sexy. Colton is giving us American Pyscho realness, hunty. Dylan looks like he's thinking about...a McRib sammich or something. LOL! Those bodies are hot.

by Anonymousreply 56411/13/2012

That gay from tumblr was convinced Colton is gay until he contacted him, gave him a shout out on Twitter and bam! he thinks he's ex-gay. He even named his dog after him.

by Anonymousreply 56511/14/2012

Thats sad, R565....why would anyone name their dog after Colton!!?

by Anonymousreply 56611/14/2012

Yeah, that Tumblr is very pro Colton+Holland all of sudden...

by Anonymousreply 56711/14/2012

all of a sudden? tumblrettes have been "shipping" them since the show started...

by Anonymousreply 56811/14/2012

R568 Some tumblrs have been on the Colton is gay tip. The one that R567 is referring to was one of them. has changed owners/webmasters. The new person is a female (I think), anyway, he/she is the same person running a Holland fan page. The previous owners (two guys) had a ton of old pics of Colton, I mean, the all the ones from the XY mag, every modeling pic and a ton of candids when he first came to LA making the rounds at various events...and he was obvious gay. I need to check to see if those pics are still there or if they've been removed.

by Anonymousreply 56911/14/2012

We removed the pics because Colton and his team asked us to. We no longer run the site because we don't like the fact his people monitor the site 24/7 and decide what we can and can't post.

by Anonymousreply 57011/15/2012

R579 What a shame, I really enjoyed that site.

by Anonymousreply 57111/15/2012

r570 You shouldn't have caved to his people. His people don't have leg to stand on to shut you down. They're assholes.

by Anonymousreply 57211/15/2012

I think we should all take a moment and consider some of Colty's recent tweets. ie, from yesterday: GQing it up with @DarrenCriss @Michael_Trevino and @iharryshum , my partners in crime at the @gqmagazine Men of the Year Party.

"GQing it up?"

Hmm... doesn't look like he's closeting himself to me.

by Anonymousreply 57311/15/2012

Well, comment was for R570.

by Anonymousreply 57411/15/2012

And then there's this pic: a gay man with his gay hairdresser.

Maybe now that he's off of TW he'll be a bit more open. Or... maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 57511/15/2012

Hairdresser is cute with nice arms.

by Anonymousreply 57611/15/2012

Agreed [R576]. Nice lips, too.

by Anonymousreply 57711/15/2012

I'm still upset he's no longer in Teen Wolf, and the way he left. Dammit.

He's so fucking gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 57811/16/2012

So Colton's still not got anything else lined up?

by Anonymousreply 57911/16/2012

Shawn P is probably moving Colton's things piece by piece into his house. Before you know it they will be living together.

by Anonymousreply 58011/16/2012

At least that would give Shawn P. something to do. I died when Colton posted a picture of an original art piece that Shawn had made. It looked like it had been painted by Charles Manson.

by Anonymousreply 58111/18/2012

Are you jelly, JC? Do you want Coltys ass back?

by Anonymousreply 58211/18/2012

Hey now, you guys can share Colton's ass.

by Anonymousreply 58311/18/2012

You're right R583, there's plenty to go around. Chasez, You can have him on Monday when I do yoga, Tuesday while I paint some art, Wednesday when I go to the flea market, Thursday while Im buying my organic food, Friday at 11 when I have my morning soy latte, Fridays an hour when Im out in the wild shooting pictures with my hipster camera, Saturday night when I go to happy hour with the girls and Sunday while I take my sunday sponge bubble bath/meditation. Does that work for you?

by Anonymousreply 58411/19/2012

I love you r584! lol

by Anonymousreply 58511/19/2012

here's another couple shot i hadn't seen before

by Anonymousreply 58611/19/2012

I hadn't seen thst one before either. That's a hot pic, Colton in lurve looks so good. How can he deny that?

by Anonymousreply 58711/19/2012

You guys are too mean. It's so wrong. Will Poulter is very attractive actually. He really is beautiful. I respect his work a lot and he's really sweet. Be respectful of Will, please? And his friends. You're not being fair. :(

by Anonymousreply 58811/20/2012

R587 What are you talking about? It's just bros being bros.

by Anonymousreply 58911/20/2012

More like hoes being hoes, R589 ;)

by Anonymousreply 59011/21/2012

R590 is getting a blowjob for that comment! ;)

by Anonymousreply 59111/21/2012

R588, be thankful that people are actually talking about Will.

by Anonymousreply 59211/21/2012

R591, how generous!!! Is it a blow job from Colty?

by Anonymousreply 59311/22/2012

This is really his best side.

by Anonymousreply 59411/22/2012

I swear that must be Colty's publicist trying to push the idea that is his ass, that ain't him r594, his ass isn't that beefy, if it was he probably would have never left escorting lol.

by Anonymousreply 59511/22/2012

Ha ha, Colty wishes he had that ba-dunk-a-dunk.

by Anonymousreply 59611/22/2012

Nice face, flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 59711/22/2012

This thread is almost ending! We need another to discuss his ass... I dont think its that flat!

by Anonymousreply 59811/22/2012

It's not particularly flat, though it's certainly not a bubble butt. But he's a skinny white boy, so why would it be?

by Anonymousreply 59911/22/2012

Here's another XY pic I haven't seen before. Did that mag leave any space for text?!

by Anonymousreply 60011/22/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!