Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If a frau dies in the forest....

does she make a naggy, self-involved sound?

by Anonymousreply 16206/09/2013

Am I dying, OP?

by Anonymousreply 109/03/2012

A specially modified mobility scooter that can handle off-road terrain, r3. The frau version of a Quad.

by Anonymousreply 409/04/2012

I heard vocal fry in the woods and wondered if one was dying, but it was just some bug getting horny.

by Anonymousreply 809/04/2012

and it is all about you r6 isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 909/04/2012

OP, fraus don't venture into the woods alone. IF one died in the forest it would most likely be a murder, so the sound would be a shrill, blood curdling scream. MHB would be a prime suspect.

by Anonymousreply 1009/04/2012

Die ALONE in a forest?

Frau need an audience to bear witness to her suffering and long battle against fibromalgia/environmental sensitivity syndrome/ IBS/Gluten Allergy/ etc etc.... plus she needs a 25 square foot sheet of cake from Costco, and a massive get well card forcibly signed by the entire workforce.

Fraus enjoy the attention of a long lingering illness but once you're dead people generally tend to stop listening to you... and what's the good in that?

by Anonymousreply 1109/04/2012

Sounds like someone's got a case of the MONDAYS!

:-p

Rainbow/Unicorns

by Anonymousreply 1209/04/2012

OP sounds like a whiny, self-involved nag.

by Anonymousreply 1309/04/2012

I couldn't imagine stepping foot in a forest! What about a tastefully appointed lake house in New England?

by Anonymousreply 1409/04/2012

I didn't realize gay men despised women so much.

by Anonymousreply 1509/04/2012

r15 - What makes you think you can tell the posts from actual gay men apart from the trolls? And do you base your opinion of society in general on YouTube comments?

Don't be daft. Learn about people from actual people you meet, not a message board.

by Anonymousreply 1609/04/2012

R15 is wielding the DL frau's most potent weapon: her conditional support. She thinks gay men are the ginchiest, provided they stay on her good side. This is her warning that if we want her to vote our way on the next ballot initiative, we might want to watch our tone.

The sad part is that it actually works on an embarrassingly large number of gay people.

by Anonymousreply 1909/05/2012

must we go through this every time!!!???

Not all women are fraus. A frau is a very specific subset. One of the defining aspects is trolling websites not aimed at you.

by Anonymousreply 2009/05/2012

If a frau dies in the forest and the other frau-friends don't know, then she did die.

This one is so easy ... please.

by Anonymousreply 2109/05/2012

Michelle Obama is not a frau, Jill Biden is a frau

by Anonymousreply 2409/05/2012

Liza is not a frau, Ann-Margret is a frau

by Anonymousreply 2509/05/2012

Lindsay Lohan is not a frau, Lena Dunham is a frau

by Anonymousreply 2609/05/2012

Meryl Streep is not a frau, Barbara Bush is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 2709/05/2012

Now tell a gay noob what's the difference between a woman and a frau?

by Anonymousreply 2809/05/2012

R28 that's easy. A woman will usually wear a skirt with at least 2 inch heels to the office. A frau however always wears slacks or a pant suit with sensible shoes. The only surefire way to tell is dangerous, extremly dangerous. If somehow you can read the label on her jacket and it's from Lane Bryant, then you have caught yourself a 100% authentic frau!

by Anonymousreply 3009/05/2012

r29 is the extremely rare cunt frau....approach with caution.

by Anonymousreply 3109/05/2012

Frautard R34, you just keep digging yourself deeper. R30 clearly stated that a skirt and heels wearing WOMAN is not a frau. Why are you here, anyway? You are not welcome. Go back to ivillage where you can share cookie recipes, potty training tips and scrap booking ideas with all the other heifer fraus.

by Anonymousreply 3509/05/2012

Dear Frau/R36,

You don't speak for ALL women.

Sincerely,

Non-frau (definitely)

by Anonymousreply 3709/05/2012

"a bunch of straight men ganging up on you in a dark alley"

that sounds hot

by Anonymousreply 3809/05/2012

Just in time for the Forest Pot Luck!!!

by Anonymousreply 4209/05/2012

OMG, I just found R36/R39/R40's profile pic on Facebook. It's EXACTLY how I pictured her too. LOL

by Anonymousreply 4409/05/2012

You'll be sorry when I'm dead!

by Anonymousreply 4609/05/2012

Get breast cancer and die, R41. Trying to claim fag only describes one type of gay man but associating one type with AIDS, something straight people and 'non-fag' gay people can get is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4709/05/2012

I love this thread. I am a teacher, and I've printed it out to show to my class because it's important they learn about civility and manners, as displayed here.

by Anonymousreply 4809/05/2012

LEAVE. MISSHELENBEDD. ALONE.

by Anonymousreply 4909/05/2012

Slow clap for R52

by Anonymousreply 5309/05/2012

Judy in credit makes the best damn rum bundt cake in the world. Bless her heart, she's my favorite cube-frau. I certainly hope she never dies in the forest, unless she gives out that recipe first!

by Anonymousreply 5409/05/2012

Let's hold a prayer circle to ask our lord and savior to help the frau in the forest find her way home. But if, God forbid, the poor dear doesn't make it, I call first dibs on her ergonomic keyboard. My fibromyalgia has really been acting up lately.

by Anonymousreply 5509/05/2012

Is it Pam?? Did Pam get lost? I thought she went home to "take care of her sick child"...

by Anonymousreply 5609/05/2012

Steve, that's not fair. I'm a MOTHER after all and being a mother is the most important and hardest job of all. Someone has to raise the next generation. Lord knows you gays aren't doing it. If you have to work a few extra hours to cover me when my child is sick....well, so what? You should be glad you're getting the overtime. It's not like you have anything more important to do.

by Anonymousreply 5709/05/2012

I have to come in after 9 because I have to drop my kids off at school and leave by 3 to pick them up. Every day this week, and actually maybe next week too. If you don't have your direct deposit on Thursday, I'm sure it will be in your account by the close of business on Monday. Gotta run, it's almost 2:45!

by Anonymousreply 5809/05/2012

You're a weird one, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5909/05/2012

Pam, everybody knows that Kayleigh gets "sick" on a Friday and the following Monday that a "Twilight" movie opens. Just saying, we're all onto you...besides, we all saw you standing in line one day and you didn't even have the good sense to cover your face.

by Anonymousreply 6009/05/2012

I love these cute gay threads.

by Anonymousreply 6109/05/2012

Frau = Holiday sweater.

Holiday sweaters are an attitude, not just an article of clothing.

by Anonymousreply 6209/05/2012

Psssst, Dawn, have you {{giggle}} read that new book everyone's talking about, "50 Shades of Grey?" God, why can't I find a man as gorgeous, exciting and rich as the guy in that book? Now, I'm what you'd call {{giggle}} "in-doorsy", but I'd gladly spend time in the forest with Christian Grey.

by Anonymousreply 6309/05/2012

This thread is kind of a mirror thread to the one where people listed the contents of their medicine cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 6409/05/2012

Steve, Marla, Pam, Ginny,

We need to plan our pot luck for Columbus Day. Please sign up for food or decorations in the break room. You're gonna love my pumpkin pie.

by Anonymousreply 6509/05/2012

Dee, do you think it's appropriate to plan a party at a time like this? I mean, with one of our team members lost in the forest and all.

FYI---If she does turn up safe and sound, I'll bring my famous Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Brownie Mousse Bonanza Cake. The CFO couldn't stop raving about it last year.

by Anonymousreply 6609/05/2012

Ginny, just a reminder, some of us have children with severe peanut allergies. If you decide to bring that cake in anyway, I'll have to ask that it's not kept in the same room as the rest of the pot luck. Last year my Aynslee almost had a seizure from the cross-contaminated leftovers I brought home for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 6709/05/2012

Ginny, Pam would want us to go forward with the pot luck....we may have to designate it as a "wake" so that Upper Management won't harrass us. I'll try to replicate Pam's special recipe of Velveeta and rotel queso served with Tostitos scoops!!!

by Anonymousreply 6809/05/2012

I post occasional frau flushes such as this just so we can see how many of them lurk here!!! (and it always works!!!they come out in droves!!!!)

BEGONE FRAUS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7009/05/2012

Let's ask Ginny in Billing!

by Anonymousreply 7109/05/2012

r52 is the gay male Julia Sugarbaker.

by Anonymousreply 7209/05/2012

Though I'm currently lost in the forest, I've brought several cans of Duncan Hines frosting with me in my knapsack, so I can celebrate the birthdays of all the woodland creatures with my special Mocha-Frosted Berries-and-Pine-Cones Surprise!

But they don't seem to like it, so I'll just lick a little of the frosting and berries myself off the pine cones as I wait for the search party.

by Anonymousreply 7309/05/2012

R70/OP, contain yourself, your thread is hardly flushing out the fraus in droves. It's clearly just one enraged newbie frau that everyone is having fun poking with a stick. That said, I do LOVE a good frau bashing thread. We haven't had any in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 7609/06/2012

r74: daddy issues she's projecting on to everyone else. That's right hon, your father didn't value you because your dickless. Tough shit.

by Anonymousreply 7709/06/2012

Tina Fey is not a frau, Debra Messing is a frau

by Anonymousreply 7809/06/2012

you sound like fat girl r79

by Anonymousreply 8009/06/2012

r69, r74m & r79 is the same homophobic asshole. Read your own posts and maybe you can figure out why most people hate you.

by Anonymousreply 8109/06/2012

So is it one scorned woman making all the vicious remarks? I suppose she feels rejected that not even the lowly 'faggots' she thought she might like at one time based on Will & Grace accept her. Go home, sweetheart. People are baiting you and the only thing you're proving is how diseased your own mind is.

by Anonymousreply 8209/06/2012

Why is this thread still here. Seriously? OP is clearly just trying to trigger a flame war.

You give us all a bad name, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8309/06/2012

r79 why the fuck are you on this site when it's clear you're a stinking, dumb-assed homophobe? Guess what, dumbfuck? The gay population contains all sorts of people - sensitive, tactful, and considerate types, and bitter, sexist, mean types. You seem to think that because a conversation doesn't go the way you want it to and some people have some off-colour fun, you're justified in unleashing your putrid homophobia and characterising all gay men as diseased perverts. Just like misogynist gay men don't represent all men, your crushingly stupid retorts don't represent all women. They do, however, represent YOU, and tell us YOU are a hateful waste of space. Now fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 8409/06/2012

[quote]You give us all a bad name, OP.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 8509/06/2012

r86, I'm not a hypocrite because I don't post sexist bullshit on DL, and I don't find it acceptable to respond to tasteless humour with 'all you faggots are AIDS-riddled sluts who deserve to be bashed' on a gay message board and if you do think that's acceptable then perhaps you ought to fuck off as well. R87, making jokes about a particular type of entitled, conservative woman, however tacky and unfunny they may be, is not as "equally bigoted" as wishing a gay-bashing on the diseased faggots of DL.

by Anonymousreply 8809/06/2012

R87, you're the one imploding here, no one else. Can't you see people are laughing at you? The more hysterical you become, the more attention you draw to yourself. Trust me, this is mild. The more sinister DL jackals haven't even descended from the trees yet...and they do love fresh meat. Take R82's advice and pick up your dolls and run along home. This place isn't for you.

by Anonymousreply 9109/06/2012

I don't see the equivalence between jokes about potlucks and characterising 'faggots' as disease riddled degenerates who ought to be bashed.

by Anonymousreply 9209/06/2012

I like when the Indians burn the woman with the husband's casket

by Anonymousreply 9309/06/2012

[quote]I don't see the equivalence between jokes about potlucks and characterising 'faggots' as disease riddled degenerates who ought to be bashed.

This.

Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 9609/06/2012

OP Shut. This. Thread. Down. Before shit escalates any further.

by Anonymousreply 9709/06/2012

or it may just be fun to get a rise out of the hysterics!

by Anonymousreply 9909/06/2012

r98 - where have i defended the frau jokes? You don't know who's posting what so your point is nothing but hot air, and if you don't understand the difference between tasteless sexist humour (potluck jokes, which I've not really defended) and hate speech (in this thread gays have been called disease ridden, paedophile, incestuous sluts who deserve bashing) then it's not me with the intelligence issue. Ass.

by Anonymousreply 10009/06/2012

I'm on no crusade and I'm not looking for support - just stating my views as I'm free to do. I don't post racist, sexist, or hateful material anywhere. I don't think much of the frau posts, although there's the occasional giggle to be had (more about office life because i'm an office drone). I just don't think hate speech is an appropriate response to the frau posts. If you can respond and put the sexist posters down with a bit of wit and humour (did you see where I called them an 'unhinged minority with mommy issues'?), well great - you've made the thread fun, but if you think 'disinfect the seats! fag is around. hope he gets bashed' is an appropriate response to cube and potluck jokes, then it's not me who's the fool. You're actually proud to say homophobic hate speech is a long-needed response to tasteless sexist humour?

by Anonymousreply 10209/06/2012

I haven't seen 'frau' on here in this context for what seems like it could be a year. Can we just call them Holiday Sweaters from now on? And for the woman going ballistic on this thread- not all women are fraus, I'm sure most of my gaybros would agree. My Mum wasn't a frau. She didn't coddle us and we all used to laugh together at the mothers that did.

I believe we called them spineless housewives. Anyway, I rather like Holiday Sweaters- it's probably less divisive than frau which seems to upset some cunts (joking!!) :)

It's so

[quote]You're such a pillowcase, Heather!

that I love it.

I promise it'll be very,

by Anonymousreply 10309/06/2012

[quote]I applaud those who are finally standing up here (some of who sound male to me)

Uh, no. There is no gay male DL'er calling other gay men diseased fags in response to some harmless frau bashing. You're not the first frau to wander in here and get her ass handed to her, and nothing you've said so far is in any way original. We've heard it all before and it usually goes like this:

1. Gee, I had no idea ALL gays hated women so much.

2. Hmmm. Too bad gays don't realize I could swoop down on my broom on election day and take away ALL their rights. They should really learn to respect and fear me.

3. I hope all you sick faggots get AIDS and die.

Always the same. Never fails.

by Anonymousreply 10409/06/2012

No, but I'm sure you do, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10509/06/2012

I'm a 38yr old woman who works in an office and I fucking hate the fraus I work with. They are completely cliquey bitches who slack off all day and talk about their kids at you, as if you should give a shit what little Tommy did last weekend at the organic petting zoo.

There definitely is a noticable difference between fraus and non-fraus and any woman who cannot see that clearly fits into the first category.

by Anonymousreply 10609/06/2012

One of the problems with "frau" is that there is no standardized, uniform definition of it, despite claims to the contrary.

I think the way it is used is mostly sexist and moronic, but of course, homophobia is not condonable as a response. Bigotry is never a proper response to anything. But some people just can't help falling for the bait.

by Anonymousreply 11109/06/2012

Isn't frau used to denigrate a very specific type of behaviour? Those who use it to branch off into sexism just aren't getting it. For instance, though used to refer to the women of the group, hasn't it been discussed before that there is such thing as a male frau?

Holiday Sweaters will not happen. Two words when one will do. And is that the collective? So "There was this annoying Holiday Sweater at the park" would be singular?

by Anonymousreply 11209/06/2012

Is that you Pam @ R110? Are you posting remotely from the forest? You sound awfully cranky. We ALL know how irritable you get when your blood sugar dips. Don't worry, a rescue party is on the way with a whole box of Krispy Kreme donuts.

by Anonymousreply 11309/06/2012

Well since Pam is lost in the forest with her woodland creatures, I guess I can help out with this years Columbus day celebration.  Tom was going to take me and the kids to the mommypoppins festival again, (he's such a sweetheart, how did I get so lucky?).

Little Alana just loves the apple and pumpkin picking, while Timmy & Terry always make a make a beeline to the children's garden to take part in scarecrow making.  Sigh, I guess we can go next year.

Anyway Dee, have any suggestions on what I should make?  Everyone loves my Chicken Tortellini salad, but my taco dip casserole, sure has a few fans.  Maybe a dessert?  Let me know.

Oh, don’t tell anyone, but I'm glad Eileen is on Medical leave, she probably got food poisoning from her "kraut & kielbasa" crock pot creation.  It's just dreadful, I don't know why she brings it every year, not only does it smell like old gym shoes, no one ever eats any.  Can’t wait!

by Anonymousreply 11409/06/2012

[quote]harmless frau bashing

by Anonymousreply 11609/06/2012

If you can't stand the heat, get back to the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 11709/06/2012

Joyce, we can't give up on Pam yet! You know once she gets a whiff of those Krispy Kremes, she'll be sprinting like a gazelle to get to them! And by the way, I need to leave early today...Bethanny has a recital today and I need to be there to support her, so I will be leaving at 11:30 am - so can you ask Steve to handle some of my more difficult accounts? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 11809/06/2012

118 posts and nobody has asked why a Frau would be in a forest to begin with? Now if it was phrased "if a Frau dies in a Hobby Lobby..." it might make sense.

by Anonymousreply 11909/06/2012

Isn't it obvious? Everyone knows Pam is clearly on "Team Edward".

by Anonymousreply 12009/06/2012

Connie, just to let you know that Steve has to ran out to fill a prescription. Something about a cocktail? He says to tell you that your shoes are "fabulous" today though.

by Anonymousreply 12109/06/2012

At some point in their lives, all gay men learn to differentiate between the women who are their true friends and the women who just want a gay sidekick. True friends are a cherished part of your life who love and support you; the others just want you to help pick out their clothes, decorate their living room or just be outrageous and funny.

Our true friends have been here since the beginning; the newcomers have barreled in like a bachelorette party to tell us how things are going to be from now on.

You can yammer all day long about how much we hate all women, but the women we love know better. And PS, they dislike you as much as we do.

by Anonymousreply 12209/06/2012

Oh Kim, just remember, I'll always be younger and THINNER than you!

by Anonymousreply 12309/06/2012

Women die every day because of your misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 12601/02/2013

Stop the hate.

by Anonymousreply 12701/02/2013

I'm a gay man who is SICK of this misogynistic outbusrts that define and poison this board.

Get therapy.

Stop hating women, it's killing you.

by Anonymousreply 12801/02/2013

This is what Datalounge looks like.

by Anonymousreply 12901/02/2013

Gay men die everyday because of homophobic women!

by Anonymousreply 13001/02/2013

Jesus, I usually really like Datalounge, great for a laugh but this "frau" and "c***" crap that has just gone nuts today is ludicrous. Bloody disgusting. Whoever you douchebags are who are posting this garbage, get some counselling you vile, hateful pieces of crap.

by Anonymousreply 13101/02/2013

r131, it's all one guy bumping these old threads with the c-word in the title.

by Anonymousreply 13201/02/2013

God, R132, that's worse! He's been busy (and psychotic). I hope he gets the help he so clearly desperately needs.

by Anonymousreply 13301/02/2013

This is what Datalounge looks like.

by Anonymousreply 13401/02/2013

This is what misogyny looks like.

by Anonymousreply 13501/02/2013

R134 et al., you are seriously not doing your cause any good with this approach that you are taking. I am not saying this to be an asshole (I've seen all of the other posts you've made today). Please call someone and get some help. Get off Datalounge and call someone. Ask for some help.

by Anonymousreply 13601/02/2013

This is what self-loathing homophobia looks like.

by Anonymousreply 13701/02/2013

I think some gays just envy women because many men gay want, can only get sexed up with women.

by Anonymousreply 13801/02/2013

Occupy Datalounge.

End misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 13901/02/2013

The sexism and homophobia are killing you all.

by Anonymousreply 14001/02/2013

thanks r148...this was a good thread..thanks for reminding us about it.

by Anonymousreply 14903/19/2013

All rapists are produced by their mothers.

Suck on that, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 15403/19/2013

I like this thread!!!

by Anonymousreply 15504/15/2013

my favorite thread evah!!!

by Anonymousreply 15605/20/2013

!

by Anonymousreply 15706/08/2013

[quote]does she make a naggy, self-involved sound?

She has to take the twins to day care, then pick up Tom's dry cleaning, then off to the mall, Macy's is having a sale on YSL caftans, then off to the market. Then off to a bake sale. Finally at home she fries up din din, nags at hubby and then she shrieks

by Anonymousreply 15806/08/2013

just don't lick them r159....they cause cancer

by Anonymousreply 16006/08/2013

Not quite true Mr D. Licking them is also a cure

by Anonymousreply 16106/08/2013

Frau = 3C

Cancer Causing Cunts

by Anonymousreply 16206/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.