Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Aaron Schock, Republican Congressman, Responds To Gay Rumors, Anti-Gay Voting Record

Hot off the press:

Schock said this past week that questions about his sexual orientation and how it might relate to his antigay voting record and positions are “inappropriate and ridiculous” and not “worthy of further response.” He also stated, “I’ve said that before,” when asked if he is confirming that he is not gay, and added, “You can look it up.”

Aaron, the questions just won't go away.

by Anonymousreply 8503/18/2015

Ugh, can't stand this little troll.

I know all of you queens still want to fuck him, though.

by Anonymousreply 209/03/2012

Did he have at least one hand on his hip and shake his head a lot when he was saying it?

by Anonymousreply 309/03/2012

Self-loathing closet cases like this piece of shit who vote against gay rights need to be outed. I don't care how "hot" he is, out the bastard.

by Anonymousreply 409/03/2012

Okay, fine. Let's pretend Schock is not gay. Are there ever any reports of him even casually dating, having lunch with a female other than for work, interested in any female ever at all? No, I didn't think so.

If he weren't gay, then he wouldn't give off a gay vibe over and over unabated. People aren't dumb even though Schock thinks they are and thinks his denials answer the gay questions.

If Schocck weren't gay, then there would be some female in his life along the way that he would be seen with having dinner or showing off in some way. But there isn't. Sorry Aaron, we've all lived the life, and no one is that busy.

Where there's smoke, there's generally at least a little bit of a fire.

by Anonymousreply 509/03/2012

by Anonymousreply 609/03/2012

[quote]Okay, fine. Let's pretend Schock is not gay.

We'd have to be a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2012

I like this comment: "He's so deep in the closet his mailing address is Narnia"

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2012

Let's ask Fantasia's Aunt Bunny what she thinks about this denial:

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2012

Aaron, me thinks thou doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 1009/03/2012

Oh to find that one pic of him posing with a photo on the wall -- he was channeling his inner Vanna.

It kills me that I didn't save it.

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2012

Did you guys see the video TMZ caught of him in Tampa where he was walking in a gay neighborhood with rainbows in the background? Not only that but Schock, who unfortunately represents a batshit district in my state, comes off as a flaming homo the way he talks.

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2012

No straight Congressman would ever take the time and effort to pose for a multi-page fashion spread in GQ...

by Anonymousreply 1309/03/2012

It will be pretty interesting if both Schock and State Treasurer Rutherford run for governor of Illinois in 2014 --- Two closeted gays in one GOP primary.

by Anonymousreply 1409/03/2012

Those GQ photos of Mary Schock are too funny. He looks like such a vacant dumbass in all of them. Isn't his district in Illinois made up of lower-class mouth-breathing yahoos?

by Anonymousreply 1509/03/2012

That is not true R13. A straight congressman looking to build a rep would most definitely pose in GQ. That is not a gay thing, it is a looking for the come up thing.

by Anonymousreply 1609/03/2012

I heard Adam Kinzinger is his BF.

by Anonymousreply 1709/03/2012

Why doesn't a reporter ask him:

'Congressman, are you really trying to tell us that a straight man would wear that turquoise belt?'

by Anonymousreply 1809/03/2012

No, R16, a truly straight Congressman wouldn't pose in GQ - he'd go for Details or Men's Health.

GQ has always had a slightly gay reputation...

by Anonymousreply 1909/03/2012

How tall is he? He looks like a pocket gay.

If the rumors get any louder, he'll acquire a beard like Larry Craig and Charlie Crist.

by Anonymousreply 2009/03/2012

[quote]I know all of you queens still want to fuck him, though.

Nope. I loathe the little shit. He is a hateful prick. But, if some guy has fucked him they should do us all a favor and out the bastard.

by Anonymousreply 2109/03/2012

Someone needs to come up with a photo, video, or recording that can out that stupid little queen, STAT.

by Anonymousreply 2209/03/2012

[quote]Someone needs to come up with a photo, video, or recording that can out that stupid little queen, STAT.

Every photo, video or recording DOES out him!

by Anonymousreply 2309/03/2012

I think Details might be slightly gayer than Out. Having said that, this dude is gayer than tree tinsel.

by Anonymousreply 2409/03/2012

I don't get why people find him attractive. He's got beady eyes and thin lips. He already looks like a little old man.

by Anonymousreply 2609/03/2012

Thats' what makes me mad, R25. They had the chance to re-district this asshole out and they give him a better district?

by Anonymousreply 2709/03/2012

r27,

They didn't have a chance to redistrict everyone they wanted to redistrict out and Schock wound up with the vote sink because he was the centrally located politician between Kinzinger and Schilling. They also probably want to keep Schock in Congress so he doesn't run for statewide office.

by Anonymousreply 2809/03/2012

[quote]They also probably want to keep Schock in Congress so he doesn't run for statewide office.

Why? He wouldn't be much of a threat. He's a lightweight.

by Anonymousreply 2909/03/2012

I don't think he could win a statewide office in Illinois. Chicagoland balances out the redneck crazies elsewhere in the state.

by Anonymousreply 3009/03/2012

Do the old people he represents not know he is gay, or do they just not give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 3109/03/2012

It would be a risk for him to run for higher office. It would bring even more attention to his personal life.

And the photos of him in the turquoise belt would re-surface.

by Anonymousreply 3209/03/2012

Does he get to keep the GQ clothes?

by Anonymousreply 3309/03/2012

I agree, R26. I don't find him remotely attractive. Guys with hot bodies and better looking faces are a dime a dozen, so I don't know why any self-respecting gay would give this guy the attention. He's got a mother-fucking, howdy-doody looking face.

That being said, I see him getting married to some Christian bimbo when he's either in or near his 40's, and then he'll get caught tapping his foot in some airport bathroom or soaking up spooge in some bathhouse. You know, like most other Republican leaders.

by Anonymousreply 3409/03/2012

Straight?

You can see that turquoise belt from space.

by Anonymousreply 3509/03/2012

[quote]Guys with hot bodies and better looking faces are a dime a dozen

Bear in mind that the pickings in Washington are especially slim, so he gets more attention than he would otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 3609/03/2012

[quote]the pickings in Washington are especially slim

Bullshit. In Congress, sure. But, there are many guys in DC who are far better looking than that dweeb.

by Anonymousreply 3709/03/2012

r32,

Illinois has already elected one closeted Republican in State Treasurer Dan Rutherford.

Well two if you count Mark Kirk with the rumors about him but he has an ex-wife and a female lobbyist ex-gf so I don't buy them any more.

by Anonymousreply 3809/04/2012

R38, you can tell Kirk is gay by listening to his voice.

by Anonymousreply 3909/04/2012

Pre-stroke or post-stroke?

by Anonymousreply 4009/04/2012

He has gay voice. He always has.

by Anonymousreply 4109/04/2012

R18, why doesn't he just tie the tails of his shirt together in a knot over his abs.

by Anonymousreply 4209/04/2012

Will we see him at this year's White House BBQ in assless chaps?

by Anonymousreply 4309/04/2012

gay gay gay gay gay.

by Anonymousreply 4409/04/2012

R14, it wouldn't be the first time Illlinois had a closeted governor.

by Anonymousreply 4509/04/2012

Sorry but I don't know anyone gay enough to dress like that. And the glitter in the hair! Just darling!

by Anonymousreply 4609/04/2012

[quote] Does he get to keep the GQ clothes?

Yup. Since the photo shoot 2+ years ago, he's been seen at public appearances in exactly the outfits he wore in the magazine - down to the same shirt/tie combinations, and even the socks.

Since he won't spend for a stylist, he just took advantage of what GQ did for him.

Maybe Paul Ryan SHOULD take them up on their offer to style him...

by Anonymousreply 4709/04/2012

So he accepted those clothes as gifts when he was congressman? Isn't there a limit to the value of gifts government officials can receive? Or did they work out something that he received clothes as payment? Even that's questionable.

by Anonymousreply 4809/04/2012

What if...Aaron Schock is WHITE BELT MAN!?

by Anonymousreply 4909/04/2012

hnnnnn

by Anonymousreply 5009/04/2012

I'm pretty sure he must be gay and I'll tell you exactly why:

No straight guy, and I mean none be they pious Christian shit stains, or any other, will talk about his sexuality in code.

A guy who is hetero will come right out and tell you he's straight and regale you with tales of conquest.

by Anonymousreply 5109/04/2012

What code is he talking in?

by Anonymousreply 5209/04/2012

Aaron Schock is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 5309/04/2012

Um, no they're not, asshole at R36.

by Anonymousreply 5409/04/2012

In the past three election cycles, Schock’s campaign and PAC spent $85,622 on luxury hotels, about half of which were four- and five-star outfits, including the Waldorf Astoria in Chicago, the famed Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Fla., and the Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Steven Shearer, Schock’s chief of staff and campaign manager, says the expenses are merely investments that pay good returns — in the 2010 election cycle that propelled Republicans to the House majority, Schock was a top-10 donor to the National Republican Campaign Committee and to the “Young Guns” PAC, he notes.

To attract donations, Shearer says fundraising events have to stand out. “You can’t have the typical cocktail receptions at all the typical places in Washington that everyone has already done.”

CREW says the group first flagged Schock’s champagne tastes while scouring House members’ financials for a report titled “Family Affair.” In that analysis, they noted that Schock had used campaign funds for a fancy hotel stay in Greece (he later repaid the campaign) and for DVDs of the P90X fitness routine (billed under “healthcare,” by the way).

Other purchases included:

●$5,522 on what the campaign called “office equipment” from Euro Trash, an Illinois-based antique-import and design business whose must-see Web site (dig the massive chandeliers and to-die-for European antiques) declares that “everyone can and should live well.” Shearer, though, said the campaign purchased used office furniture, not antiques.

●$1,565 in “travel expenses” from “ J Bondi Inc.” in Beverly Hills. Shearer says this was for concert tickets (that company, CREW says, appears to be a holding company owned by Elton John).

●$859 on “gifts” from Storks Snapshots ($407) and the Bare Belly Boutique ($452), upscale maternity boutiques in Illinois. We’re still awaiting an explanation from Shearer on that one.

Campaign finance attorney Brett Kappel says Schock’s spending is a bit, well, schocking, particularly for such a junior legislator. “It seems he has expensive tastes — or excessive ambition,” Kappel says.

by Anonymousreply 5509/04/2012

gay as christmas

by Anonymousreply 5609/04/2012

[quote]Shearer, though, said the campaign purchased used office furniture, not antiques.

Bullshit. Antiques can easily be classified as "used furniture." Let's see what that "used office furniture" looks like, Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 5709/04/2012

that is true R57. I don't have a license to sell antiques, I have a license to sell second hand goods. Same license for a junk shop as a shop selling fine antiques.

by Anonymousreply 5809/04/2012

[quote] DVDs of the P90X fitness routine

There's your link. He's become Paul Ryan's personal trainer.

by Anonymousreply 5909/04/2012

Antiques ARE used furniture.

by Anonymousreply 6009/04/2012

And how much has he spent on clothes?

As Dolly Parton says, "it costs a lot to dress that cheap!"

Turquoise belts are rare and expensive!

by Anonymousreply 6109/05/2012

He has expensive taste in hotels and vacation destinations.

by Anonymousreply 6209/06/2012

You have to wonder if he has an assistant who checks Wiki every day to make sure there's no gay information.

by Anonymousreply 6309/11/2012

Is he falling in love with that microphone? Does it bring back memories?

by Anonymousreply 6409/17/2012

Those full lips, those plucked eyebrows. Maybe he'll run for president some day -- as America's first woman president -- after his sex-change operation.

by Anonymousreply 6509/17/2012

[quote]they noted that Schock had used campaign funds for a fancy hotel stay in Greece

They forgot to note who shared the posh suite with him.

by Anonymousreply 6603/02/2013

And I bet he sounded like a hissing radiator when he did respond.

by Anonymousreply 6703/02/2013

[55] let me guess...a tea party politician.....

by Anonymousreply 6803/02/2013

(one more time to fix my bad thread marker: and i am not sure i even know how to do this....sorry!)

[R55] let me guess......a tea party politician

by Anonymousreply 6903/02/2013

[quote]i am not sure i even know how to do this....sorry!

To link back to an earlier post, just put "R" with the number of the post - no space between the R and the number. R69

by Anonymousreply 7003/02/2013

Too gay even to beard.

by Anonymousreply 7103/02/2013

[quote]You have to wonder if he has an assistant who checks Wiki every day to make sure there's no gay information.

You can bet that his gay Communications Director probably checks several times a day to see if there is any gay info on Wiki about Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 7202/05/2015

R72, you mean after he's done attending to the Congressman's personal needs?

by Anonymousreply 7302/05/2015

Oops! His gay Communications Director is no longer checking Wiki for him. The C.D. quit his job today.

by Anonymousreply 7402/05/2015

Look up the disgraced racist ex-C.D. He used to be a Southern Baptist pastor with a requisite cookie smelling face.

by Anonymousreply 7502/05/2015

All the posters here would drop on there knees and swallow his cock if he even glanced in their direction.

by Anonymousreply 7602/05/2015

IFHH and just as I getting ready to shoot, I'd pull out and cum all over Shock's chest, then force R76 to lick up all of my cum, then clean Schock's hole with his tongue.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 7702/05/2015

Maybe we can get Barbra Streisand to sneak up on him during a televised news conference. When he flails, sucks air, and falls dead away in a faint, we'll have our smoking gun.

by Anonymousreply 7802/05/2015

If we can convince Liza Minnelli to marry him, the whole world will know he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 7902/05/2015

*waves arms*

by Anonymousreply 8002/05/2015

His gingham shirt shertainly brings back a few memoriesh of momma on that farm fensh, R79!

by Anonymousreply 8102/05/2015

Schock billed the federal government and his campaign for logging roughly 170,000 miles on his personal car between January 2010 and July 2014. But when he sold that Chevrolet Tahoe in July 2014, it had only roughly 80,000 miles on the odometer, according to public records obtained by POLITICO under Illinois open records laws. The documents, in other words, indicate he was reimbursed for 90,000 miles more than his car was ever driven.

Big Bruno is waiting for Little Aaron just inside the jail cell.

by Anonymousreply 8203/17/2015

Macho! Macho Man! He's gonna be a macho man!

by Anonymousreply 8303/17/2015

That's so gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8403/17/2015

[quote]In the past three election cycles, Schock'€™s campaign and PAC spent $85,622 on luxury hotels, about half of which were four- and five-star outfits, including the Waldorf Astoria in Chicago, the famed Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Fla., and the Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, Calif.

We were posting about this three years ago. It took Politico a long time to catch up to what we were sharing several years back.

by Anonymousreply 8503/18/2015
Need more help? Click Here.