Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rape Fantasies

I admit (guilitily) that I dreamed of being raped by extremely handsome men. I don't actually want to be raped in real life, but I do in my fantasies. Does anyone else fantasize about being raped? If so, please share your fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 1610/07/2012

I remember, as a child, having a fantasy about being kidnapped & "held against my will". And one of my first masturbation fantasies was being held down & kissed by the boy who lived across the street. It wasn't until my 20s that I started fantasizing about being forcefully raped by a big sweaty man.

by Anonymousreply 209/01/2012

I guess rape fantasy is a species of BDSM. I can't think of anything less sexy than being forced to do something I don't want to do.

by Anonymousreply 309/01/2012

[quote]I can't think of anything less sexy than being forced to do something I don't want to do.

True. You can't rape the willing.

by Anonymousreply 409/01/2012

Men have always committed unspeakable acts with me and that's why I can't tell you about them.

by Anonymousreply 509/01/2012

But is it LEGITIMATE rape?

by Anonymousreply 609/01/2012

I never have. I have never understood people who have. They say it's a common fantasy but the thought of it grosses me out. I occasionally like rough sex but rape isn't sexy to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 809/01/2012

R7, would you get the fuck out of this site. We have enough diversity among the gays that belong here without fucking outside troublemakers poisoning the atmosphere. You're not as smart as you think.

by Anonymousreply 909/01/2012

Now Tarquin, everyones idea of a love story isn't the same as yours. At least the poor guy wasn't into firecracker sex. That really can be very messy.

by Anonymousreply 1009/01/2012

There are freepers and fraus that come on here and post ridiculous over-the-top offensive shit to derail the site. And try to instigate infighting in the political threads. I'm sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 1109/01/2012

They are probably also deeply closeted, Tarquin. Straight guys, especially unenlightened ones, would not be posting on gay-friendly sites.

by Anonymousreply 1209/01/2012

I've always been into bigger, stronger guys and at 5'8" I occasionally find them.

I like feeling their strength, but do I want to be beaten or forced into anything.

by Anonymousreply 1309/01/2012

Tar and feather the outsiders, they are derailing the site. If you are sick of it, perhaps DL isn't for you. Not everyone you disagree with is a freeper, no matter how easy it may be to make that generalisation. As for commenting on 'fraus', it says more about the person who uses such a ridiculous, sexist term.

by Anonymousreply 1409/01/2012

I thought DataLounge was bitch fight central? I can't believe I've been wearing the wrong gloves this late in the summer. When I'm sporting my Converse open toed heels, you know I'm looking to rumble in the datalounge jungle.

by Anonymousreply 1509/01/2012

Raped, no?

Held down by a big muscle guy who makes me feel oddly safe?

Hell, yes!

by Anonymousreply 1610/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!