Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Abby & Brittany

They seem like nice enough girls, but I think once viewers get over the initial looky-loo gawking at the two headed body that this series viewership will go down. These girls are about as normal as possible so there isn't too much drama.

by Anonymousreply 2804/26/2013

I love them. They seem so sweet.

I wish they did just one of the hour documentary to catch up.. now it is a weekly reality show.

I hope they have a good life. It does break my heart about their wishes for a relationship with a male. How could that ever work?

by Anonymousreply 109/01/2012

They seem innocent and my problem with a reality type show is that they usually put the people in dramatic situations to make it interesting. It seems like they have some true friends and a supportive family. I can imagine the money from a reality show would be nice and I hope it doesn't change them too much.

by Anonymousreply 209/01/2012

"It does break my heart about their wishes for a relationship with a male. How could that ever work?"

I know they're two people, but I really think in this situation it might be better if they could find one husband that they could both love. But would that be illegal? Would it be polygamy? I just don't see how it could work with two husbands, because you couldn't make love to one without making love to the other.

by Anonymousreply 309/01/2012

I feel more sorry for Brittany, she seems at a disadvantage because her head is crooked and her facial expressions look a bit more wonky than Abby's.

by Anonymousreply 409/01/2012

I've never seen this. Do they just have two heads? I mean, err..do they have only one set of genitals?

I feel bad for them as they get older. I'm sure there are some guys who may dig that, but how odd. What if one was attracted to the guy and the other wasn't? Which one controls how turned on they'd get? Eesh

by Anonymousreply 509/01/2012

ok.

2 heads 2 spines merging at the coccyx and joined at the thorax by sections of ribs. Surgery was employed to correct scoliosis. 2 completely separate spinal cords 2 arms (originally 3, but rudimentary central arm was surgically removed, leaving central shoulder blade in place) 1 broad ribcage with 2 highly fused sternums and traces of bridging ribs. Surgery was employed to expand the pleural cavities. 2 breasts 2 hearts in a shared circulatory system (nutrition, respiration, medicine taken by either affects both) 4 lungs with the medial lungs moderately fused, not involving Brittany's upper right lobe; three pleural cavities 1 diaphragm with well-coordinated involuntary breathing, slight central defect 2 stomachs 2 gallbladders 1 liver, enlarged and elongated right lobe Y-shaped small intestine, which experiences a slightly spastic double peristalsis at the juncture 1 large intestine with one colon 3 kidneys: 2 left, 1 right 1 bladder 1 set of reproductive organs 2 separate half-sacrums, which converge distally 1 slightly broad pelvis 2 legs

by Anonymousreply 609/01/2012

R5 I am linking to a photo which isn't photoshopped at all. They (sorry) look like a two headed person.

I like them. They own things like proper fierce bitches and have a bit of an innocent air about them all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 709/01/2012

At times you can see the pain in their eyes. A definite sadness. They try to remain positive, but it must be very very hard.

by Anonymousreply 809/01/2012

It makes me feel very guilty for worrying that my butt looks too big in my jeans.

by Anonymousreply 909/01/2012

I read at the HuffPo that it is rumored that Brittany has been engaged.

Also saw this in the comments.. """"Yeah, well their unspoken little secret is that there is NO place on their body that both can feel, and only one of them can feel their sex organ."""

That person also gave a link to a nude pic of them taken at the dorm rooms.. I didn't look but I doubt it is real.

by Anonymousreply 1009/01/2012

r10, that is some messed up stuff. But the sick side of me is curious. They really seem like nice girls so it makes me feel guilty.

by Anonymousreply 1109/01/2012

Bet they give good head.

by Anonymousreply 1209/01/2012

R13 ya dumb freak, they get to make decisions that affect them personally, not you.A reality show with them presenting themselves the way they want to is different than undergoing 6 months of people prodding them and studying them. Fuck 'humanity's benefit' go and volunteer your dumb brain to be studied so we can get to the root of stupidity if you are so concerned about humanity's benefit

by Anonymousreply 1409/02/2012

What bothers me is that they seem so typical and they have such normal personalities (for lack of better words) that it is a shame that they still had to resort to doing a freak side show to make a living. I would have oped that by now they would have had more options. In fact I am convinced that they have more options. They are well known in their area, and they could have continued to college and gotten a job and made a living. Maybe they are too normal and too typical in that they feel that being on TV IS having a life and a career. I don't know, I just feel disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 1509/02/2012

[quote]I like them. They own things like proper fierce bitches and have a bit of an innocent air about them all at the same time.

Yup, I see that, too.

by Anonymousreply 1609/02/2012

You're scary R13.

by Anonymousreply 1709/02/2012

r10 - can you give the link to the HuffPo article please?

by Anonymousreply 1809/03/2012

Yeah, r18, I want to read it, too. That would really suck if only one of them can feel their vagina. They said they stomach aches on the opposite side of their body.

by Anonymousreply 1909/14/2012

Can Abby and Brittany do the lez love?

by Anonymousreply 2009/14/2012

SideShow revival!

by Anonymousreply 2109/14/2012

I'm watching Chained For Life as I type.

by Anonymousreply 2209/14/2012

Ch, ch, ch, chain of fooooolllllsss

by Anonymousreply 2309/15/2012

Hey it could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 2409/15/2012

They'll never have to worry about money. There's that. And it's a big thing.

by Anonymousreply 2509/15/2012

Do you think they masturbate?

by Anonymousreply 2609/15/2012

Do they masturbate each other. Who owns the vag?

I don't like the sideways headed girl.

by Anonymousreply 2709/16/2012

They have a new BBC series. Conjoined twins are more commonly female I read.

by Anonymousreply 2804/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.