Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I really like Steven and Chris

I have been watching Steven and Chris lately and I almost forgot how good they are together. I think they will together forever. I love their show. Even the played out cooking and makeup segments don't annoy me.

by Anonymousreply 1112/16/2013

They represent virtually everything that is wrong with the world today.

by Anonymousreply 108/31/2012

I have no idea what you're talking about, since you provided NO context. For all I know you're talking about two of your personal friends, that nobody here could ever possibly know.

Jesus, what is wrong with thread-starters these days?

by Anonymousreply 208/31/2012

I'm talking about Steven Sabados and Chris Hyndman and their talk show Steven and Chris. I wasn't more specific because I didn't think I needed to be. I thought they were very known.

by Anonymousreply 308/31/2012

Never heard of them. Why would you assume anyone had heard of them? What station are they even on?

Seriously, why would you make the assumption that everyone has heard of some niche obviously-not-that-popular thing just because YOU know who they are?

You are aware that there are people all over the world in this forum, right? Not just NYC gay guys?

by Anonymousreply 408/31/2012

This is a Canadian thing, I believe.

Limited to zero interest.

by Anonymousreply 508/31/2012

See link below.

Two Canadian 'designers' who are purported to be fabulous in every way.

The entire show is a festival of self-preening.

They play the gay-card constantly for their suburban housewife fan-base who see them as 'risque' for being so 'bold'.

They are way past their best-before date.

by Anonymousreply 608/31/2012

'Sleep systems' and 'decor accents'

What a couple of old dolly-sods

by Anonymousreply 708/31/2012

What's up with Chris? So weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 809/26/2012

creo que son muy graciosos y muy guapos tambien y no le hacen daño a nadie con su programa los amo a los dos.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

I gave them a second chance after watching one show, and they are soooooooooo annoying. The incessant laughing and blabbering is enough to drive me insane. I'm over them, and anyone with ears should be as well

by Anonymousreply 1012/16/2013

Fraus love them. They're THOSE kind of gays.

That's all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 1112/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.