Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hot straight STUD Jeremy Renner takes his new busty, flawless GIRLFRIEND to lunch

See? I *told* you he was straight!

"With his new role in action blockbuster The Bourne Legacy and his handsome good looks, he is currently one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors.

But it doesn't look like Jeremy Renner is going to be single for much longer.

The 41-year-old was spotted out on a lunch date with a very curvy, leggy and attractive brunette yesterday.

The Bourne Legacy star took the stunning mystery woman out to an exclusive eatery in West Hollywood.

The action star impressed his new love interest by taking her for a spin in his shiny black Maserati sports car.

In return, the statuesque beauty set Jeremy's pulse racing by displaying her long legs in a pair of tiny mini shorts.

The mystery woman also displayed her ample curves in a chocolate-coloured tank top.

The natural beauty wore barely any make-up on her flawless complexion and her glossy locks languished around her shoulders.

At one point she seductively ran her fingers through her hair as she preened for the camera.

Meanwhile, Jeremy went cool and casual for the outing, displaying his buff torso in a tight-fitting T-shirt teamed with some jeans and a baseball cap.

The Avengers Assemble actor has been single for some time and has often spoken out about being lonely.

Last year he had bought a pet French bulldog called Franklin to keep him company, but tragically the gorgeous puppy passed away in March, leaving Jeremy devastated.

The eight-month-old pup died suddenly at a Little League baseball game in Orange County, California.

Franklin was with Jeremy's other good friend and business partner Kristoffer Winters when the shock death happened.

Winters was looking after the puppy for the day and decided to take him along to watch his nephew play baseball.

According to TMZ, the small dog was running around in extremely hot temperatures of around 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and then began to vomit before suffering convulsions.

Reports suggest that Winters was actually away getting a snack when the dog fell ill and as he returned he found the cream-coloured canine in the arms of a stranger.

The website said that around three different people tried to resuscitate little Franklin but their efforts were in vain and then dog died at around 2pm.

Jeremy told Details magazine last year: 'Right now the only thing consistent in my life is that little dog. That's why I got it'.

He added: 'I was getting really lonely. I needed somebody or something to be there with me through the whole journey.' Bachelor Jeremy has often been subjected to gay rumours in the past, which he vehemently denies.

Early this year he addressed the whispers in The Hollywood Reporter."

by Anonymousreply 6611/25/2012

"'I am not gay. And I don't care if you're talking about things that are true, you're still talking about my personal life,' he said.

'How about I go peek in your window, take what underwear you wore last night, whose husband you were f***ing, and shove that in the megaphone throughout your neighborhood? How does that feel? It's none of your goddamn business.'

The actor also described a time when he was with his family in a bar at Christmas time, and a fellow patron hurled abused at him and called him a f** for wearing a scarf.

'Then he shoved my sister and I got behind him and I choked him out—put him to sleep,' he said.

Jeremy has just finished promoting his latest film The Bourne Legacy around the world.

The actor replaced hero Matt Damon, who starred in the original trilogy of the franchise.

Following a series of sidekick roles, it was Jeremy's flawless performance in Ben Affleck's The Town that saw him catapult into leading man territory.

He has since secured silver screen time in blockbusters Thor, Mission: Impossible 4 and The Avengers - as well as the title role in the upcoming Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters."

by Anonymousreply 108/31/2012

[quote]According to TMZ, the small dog was running around in extremely hot temperatures of around 80 degrees Fahrenheit

You Brits are funny.

by Anonymousreply 208/31/2012

Since when is 80 degrees hot? That's a nice balmy winter's eve day here.

by Anonymousreply 308/31/2012

So funny - just like they trying to butch up Tom Daley.

by Anonymousreply 408/31/2012

Doy. Not only is she a woman but she's stacked!

by Anonymousreply 508/31/2012

I'd hit it. Hope she's well compensated for her services, because he's dull as well.

by Anonymousreply 608/31/2012

Yes - at least he knows what straight men like.

by Anonymousreply 708/31/2012

Body language between the two tell a very different story DM.

by Anonymousreply 808/31/2012

So Renner's publicist found him a hooker and dressed her up...

His life is basically a remake of "Pretty Woman".

by Anonymousreply 908/31/2012

I've said it once and I'll say it again, he is FUG, and that chick is way too hot for him!

by Anonymousreply 1008/31/2012

Well played, my boy.

by Anonymousreply 1108/31/2012

Do you think he got around to actually touching her?

by Anonymousreply 1208/31/2012

I'm imagining that this is just one of his good girlfriends (notice there is zero chemistry between them). I have this vision in my head of the two of them sitting at his bachelor pad, reading this article out loud to each other in ridiculously dramatic voices and totally cracking up.

Her: "Don't you LOVE my AMPLE CURVES Jeremy?"

Him: "Why yes, Mystery Woman, I DO!"

by Anonymousreply 1409/01/2012

Me so jealous! Me green-eyed monster!

by Anonymousreply 1509/01/2012

I bet "she's" packing seven inches.

by Anonymousreply 1609/01/2012

She's got a great rack. Good choice of hooker there, Jer!

by Anonymousreply 1709/01/2012

He is FUG.

by Anonymousreply 1809/01/2012

Who uses the word "leggy" but the Daily Mail?

They knew what they were doing here and that the story is bullshit. They even mention Renner's real-life lover, Kristoffer, in the article. Renner is out in his private life.

by Anonymousreply 1909/01/2012

That woman is freaking gorgeous. Way TOO hot for Renner, that is, if he actually dated women which I seriously doubt.

by Anonymousreply 2009/01/2012

I'm betting they're both represented by the same agency.

by Anonymousreply 2109/01/2012

Does he really think he's so famous that he needs to conceal his identity with the sunglasses and baseball cap? It's not like he's George Clooney. Delusional much?

by Anonymousreply 2209/01/2012

He is ALL man and he is gonna fuck the shit outta that biological female during penetrative vaginal intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 2309/01/2012

Why do people think Jeremy Renner is gay? He does not set off my radar at all. And I have excellent gaydar.

He is a boring straight man and not gay friendly at all.

What is the appeal?

by Anonymousreply 2509/01/2012

R14, R21, So if they're both actors, or at least Renner is, why can't they fake better chemistry together when they're out in public? If Renner were auditioning for the romantic lead in a major film would he be acting like that?

by Anonymousreply 2609/01/2012

WTF they're both average...

by Anonymousreply 2709/01/2012

She's hot. He's not.

by Anonymousreply 2809/01/2012

...and then he took his hunky, hung BOYFRIEND to bed.

by Anonymousreply 3009/01/2012

She has nice muscular legs. Not fat. And she is ten times better looking than him.

by Anonymousreply 3109/01/2012

She could be cute if she lost 30 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 3209/02/2012

Why does "she" have an Adam's Apple?

by Anonymousreply 3309/02/2012

[quote]Body language between the two tell a very different story DM.

I was thinking the same thing. She looks like she is trying to get attention and he seems completely oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 3409/02/2012

Obviously she is a beard. And a tacky one.

by Anonymousreply 3509/02/2012

Forget if he's being called gay. I object to his being called handsome. He's not. They look like friends. If you were into her, wouldn't you be holding her hand at least?

by Anonymousreply 3609/02/2012

That is a hilarious article, must be written tongue in cheek, all those comments about how hot she is and what a hunk he is, and its all about the little dog dying in the heat as his "business partner" (presumably the man he lives with when they are renovating houses - does he still need to do that or even have the time?) took it to baseball game ...

by Anonymousreply 3709/02/2012

He's so freaking homely, with a ratlike face.

by Anonymousreply 3809/02/2012

He's not attractive at all (how did he get into movies?) and she's not that great either. Big tits does not equal "curves". Sophia Loren was curvy.

by Anonymousreply 3909/02/2012

Shes fucking hot. I would say he was punching above his weight, if I didnt think he was as gay as a rainbow.

by Anonymousreply 4009/02/2012

People who diss this women's body must be basement dwellers who couldn't judge a woman's body outside of their owm mother's.

This woman is hot hot hot. She's got the perfect blend of big boobs on an athletic build. As a woman with an athletic body into big tittied women I've got to say, this chick is in the top 5% of bodies. Gorgeous and obviously a friend or family member to Renner since no straight guy or dyke would be so cold to the goddess walking next to him.

by Anonymousreply 4109/02/2012

Sorry R41 but I will disagree. I'm a woman with a big rack but I don't find her all that. Beauty is very subjective. I'll take a Salma Hayak over an athletic build any day. Her legs look like tree trunks to me but maybe it's just the clothing she's wearing?

by Anonymousreply 4209/02/2012

Of course th girl is hot. For anyone to say she is unattractive or plain is silly.

She has a nice chest, small tight waist, shapely legs, round ass. She has a pretty face with delicate features and amazing hair.

by Anonymousreply 4309/02/2012

She can do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 4409/02/2012

Not all of us are into shorties and anorexics R42. Some of us like them tall (this woman is 5'9), strong, athletic with gorgeous tits. It's also possible your boobs are saggy and thus you can't appreciate perky youthful one's.

by Anonymousreply 4509/02/2012

He's the Midwestern fat-boy version of Gerard Butler.

by Anonymousreply 4609/02/2012

R45 I think you have way too much invested in this chick and, no, my tits are not saggy at all but thanks for being concerned. They are my best feature as well as my legs. I'm not into anorexics either so we can agree on that. I like them curvy like old Hollywood starlets.

Different strokes and all that.

by Anonymousreply 4709/02/2012

Jeremy Renner is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 4809/29/2012

He can do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 4909/29/2012

An intimate date? LMAO! Yeah he really looks like his pulse is racing that is why he is two feet away from her. Looks like he have a friend a ride somewhere, not on some hot and heavy date.

by Anonymousreply 5009/29/2012

She is really hot. Smokin but he looks like a troll.

What's this hot stud shit. Dude is short and a fug.

Who kills a dog after 8 months. He should have started with a plant. This girl better watch out.

by Anonymousreply 5209/29/2012

He kept angling her chair so the paparazzi could get clean shots up her skirt (his insistence that she not wear panties allowed her clitoris to clearly identify her true gender).

by Anonymousreply 5309/29/2012

Egregious closet cases are gross, but where's the proof that this guy is? Because he likes to flip houses with his pal?

by Anonymousreply 5409/29/2012

"Stud Jeremy Renner takes his new busty flawless girlfriend to lunch."

And you believed him? I'd bet he drove her right home after the meal.

by Anonymousreply 5511/10/2012

This little shit-stain is so straight, I mean look at him! Look at that gayface. Damn, he's so straight. He just oozes a love for pussy out every pore.

by Anonymousreply 5611/10/2012

Could he have paid her to be paraded around paparazzis? She looks young enough to be his daughter. And the physical distance between them is like...ten feet, not a romantic distance. Anyway, I don't blame J Renner for hiding behind this woman. He has to make a living, and if he ever came out, who would want to go see his action movies? He has to make a living, so let's leave him/alone.

by Anonymousreply 5711/10/2012

Her body is perfect.

Face is OK.

by Anonymousreply 5811/10/2012

Um, he bought a French bulldog.

by Anonymousreply 5911/10/2012

I remember when this guy was on a reality tv series about struggling actors. At the time he was barely getting by and the highlight of his life was playing Jeffrey Dahmer.

He was so excited to get the 6th billed part in "S.W.A.T."

I guess The Hurt Locker propelled him to A-List status? How did he even get that role?

by Anonymousreply 6111/10/2012

1. We don't compare any woman to Selma Hayek or Monica Bellucci - we use them for 'who would you go straight for' games.

2. As a somewhat funny looking, mildly retarded pocket gay, Jeramy (I say this with all the love I command) dutch girls with pointy tits throw everyone off the scent.

3. In 'The Avengers', I was drooling all over Mark Ruffalo and then they'd throw you into every scene. I hate you. I hope you're straight.

by Anonymousreply 6211/11/2012

As a whole, this young lady looks acceptably attractive although a tad heavier than ideal, photographically, at least. Maybe she's skinnier in person. Apparently, there's nothing romantic/remotely sexual between the two. With his baseball cap and sunglasses, he looks prepared for an unscheduled photo op to prove something. Maybe he's baby-sitting? He's really not into women.

by Anonymousreply 6311/12/2012

Maybe that means they're really an item, Dale. I'm always suspicious of the ones who hold hands and kiss all over the place. I mean, seriously, you never see 'regular' people do that as much as celebutards.

by Anonymousreply 6411/12/2012

She has a great body and a nice symmetrical face but without outstanding features. The dead giveaway she's trash? That hillbilly hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 6511/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.