Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MSNBC's Chuck Todd Might Just Be the Anti-Christ

Chuck Tood is jealous of President Obama...In fact he HATES OBAMA, and is using his platform to try to get President Obama ousted out of office.

Chuck Todd is a pathetic, fawning dupe over Joe Scarborough. He is Joe Scarborough's water carrier. Since Joe is a out-of-control prescription drug addict, that's pathetic.

Todd has skewed his MSNBC reporting to the conservative side, to get t.v. time on "Morning Joe", which led to his own show immediately after.

One last thing.....Chuck Tood's comb-over is kinda funny.

by Anonymousreply 1009/21/2013

????

by Anonymousreply 108/30/2012

I have never been impressed with Chuck Todd's political acumen as he is, and as NBC News apparently is.

Where did he come from before the 2008 election cycle?

Wish NBC would fire his goateed, combed-over ass and hire Jeremy Scahill in his stead.

Jeremy has too much integrity though -- he'd never sell out -- like Chucky Boy has.

by Anonymousreply 208/30/2012

You are crazy, OP. Chuck was on C-Span years ago when he was with J-Hotline. He was sharp then and he's sharp now. He doesn't need to fawn over Joe because he already has his own show. He is not jealous of Obama, nor does he hate him. Where are you getting these strange ideas?

by Anonymousreply 308/30/2012

I agree, R3. Not a huge fan of Chuck Todd, but find OP's claims to be untrue.

by Anonymousreply 408/30/2012

OP is right. Chuck Todd's 'observation's are, more often than not, Tickle-Me-Elmo recitations of talking points he's received in the press room; and he looks like a mole with a goatee.

by Anonymousreply 508/30/2012

He's a typical Washington media figure. In bed with the powers that be. That's how the great majority of them are with their false equivalencies and bending over backwards to seem fair to both sides even if one side chronically has its head up its ass.

Or, perhaps, just perhaps, Todd doesn't see it that way. Perhaps his views are earnestly how he presents them. If he, he's not simply kissing right wing assholes but chronically has his head up his own.

by Anonymousreply 608/30/2012

R 3 ...really?

You must be a Joe Scarborough employee...producer perhaps.

I am Ivy League educated with a Doctorate. I am also politically astute.

by Anonymousreply 708/30/2012

Chuck Todd looks just like our department's loser IT guy. Can't take either one seriously.

by Anonymousreply 808/30/2012

Hate them all - Fuck Todd, Dana Bash-my-face-in, David "Bain" Gergen, Candybar Crowley, Burnett and Tickle Me Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 908/30/2012

I just took action to hold NBC Political Director Chuck Todd accountable for his outrageous claim that correcting Republican lies isn't part of his job.

I think you should too!

by Anonymousreply 1009/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.