Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Did any of you see Mary Matalin on This Week With George Suffleupagus?

Mary got major face work done and it looks spectacular! This has got to be one of the best jobs of "freshening" a face I've ever seen. She has slight doll eyes, but those will settle in. Jimmy must be hitting that every night now that she looks so good.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5701/20/2014

OP, as is the case with many people who get work done, her face has settled to a point where she now looks good. When MM first had the work done, she looked like shit.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 108/26/2012

Lady McCheney cannot have the surgeons remove the blood from her hands.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 208/26/2012

On what planet do you live in which Mary Matalin looks good?

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 308/26/2012

I was fascinated how both Mary and Greta van Susteren got heated during the discussions, but neither of their faces moved in any way to indicate their mood.

It was nice to see Fantasia on the panel too.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 408/26/2012

I agree, r1. When she first unveiled her work, she looked like she was sittin on the wing of a Concorde in the words of Murphy Brown.

She's still "unusual" looking, but it has settled down.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 508/26/2012

Actually she looks terrible, she looks like her husband now. Her face is harsh and severe - matches her personality and views, she is repulsive.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 608/26/2012

Are you serious? I did see it ... and I commented at the time, that she is ugly both inside and out.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 708/26/2012

I didn't see this particular broadcast, but I saw her on some show in the spring and recall thinking how much better she looked. She was looking haggard and like hell in the mid '90s. At one point, I think here, we speculated that she was ill.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 808/26/2012

They tightened her up down under as well

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 908/26/2012

Saw her today on George's show. Her neck and jowls actually look like they need work, and she looked like she was higher than a kite on some kind of happy drugs. Too bad whatever drugs they were didn't change her nasty disposition. Maybe if she hit the gym or the yoga or pilates studios instead of sitting on her ass and letting her bad humor ferment, she wouldn't look so damned haggard and constipated all of the time!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 1212/09/2012

If she's presentable through surgery now, I won't care that she's spouting total evil!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 1312/09/2012

She's a fucking dried up hag! I keep hoping that husband of her's will smother her in her sleep and then put a gun in his mouth. I'm a yellow dog democrat, but I can't stand either of them. Her for being, well.....her. And him for marrying the harpy.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 1412/09/2012

She looks like hell! Morticians do a better job!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 1501/07/2014

Mary Matalin missed her calling....Batman Villain!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 1601/08/2014

I loved her in Children of a Lesser God.

I hardly recognize her and I had no idea she'd moved into the political arena.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 1701/08/2014

She is on Morning Joe right now and can barely speak or drink her water her lips are so puffed up. She looks like Joan Rivers now.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 1901/08/2014

omg, R19, she does!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 2001/08/2014

She looks like shit, he looks like a burn victim.

Her hair is atrocious!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 2101/08/2014

She keeps wiping away at her eyes.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 2201/08/2014

I saw a clip of it. I was shocked. Please start telling these women the truth. They look plastic, or like they belong in a was museum.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 2501/09/2014

She always spoke with a clenched jaw and very little lip movement. Hubby's mouth looks like the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 2601/09/2014

She looks like hell. Matches her personality - she's just an evil sour bitch with no sense of humor. She was able to rise because she was one of a few white conservative women Repugs could point to.

She's not well-educated and it shows. At least her husband looks like he'd be fun to hang out with.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 2701/09/2014

She is FUCKED UP on something on Bill Maher tonight.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 2901/17/2014

This self-loathing to try to become a completely different person, a glamour puss at THIS stage, and she seems to love it in that fluffy wig and glossy puffy lips. She's crazy, obviously thinking she looks sexy. She looks spooky Did she TRY to look like Joan Rivers? ,Joan Rivers has already done that look and it's hers. Joan Rivers is smart and funny. Mary Matalin should have bought a red Ferrari and driven it far, far away.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3001/17/2014

She speaks like Clutch Cargo.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3101/17/2014

Agree. r29. Stoned? She can't talk or focus and keeps dabbing at her eyes. Strange.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3201/17/2014

She does seem out of it. Wow she is loathesome. I think she and her husband have a fake marriage to serve their shtick.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3301/17/2014

She must have gotten hooked on painkillers after all of that facial reconstruction and god knows what more. She's stoned out of her mind on Bill Maher. Slurring her words, demanding attention while she wanders like Drunk Grandma at Thanksgiving.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3401/17/2014

She looks like hell. Her hair is a DISASTER and her face does not move. Her mouth barely opens enough for her to talk (too bad they didn't sew it shut)

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3501/17/2014

She has always slurred her words and has always talked with a clenched jaw, barely opening her mouth.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3601/17/2014

She looks Wildensteinish around the eyes

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3701/17/2014

Wow!Mary looks like a nightmare on Bill Maher! Her face looks like it is made out of plaster of Paris.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3801/18/2014

She looked kind of crosseyed and kept dabbing her right eye with a tissue. Her eyes kept tearing up. Clearly something is wrong. It looked like she might have had an eye job that had complications. I hope she's ok.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 3901/18/2014

I will never forget her furious rant the night that Obama won in 2012. She was beside herself, spitting mad, as though she were about to have an aneurysm with rage.

Bush appointed this ignorant person to be one of the rulers of Iraq, despite the fact that she had never been there and knew nothing about the place.

Her take on the Christie business? "BFD." Classy.

So glad Romney lost -- we'd be stuck with her and her pundit "insider access" day in and day out.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4001/18/2014

Saw her on Bill Maher's too. What a fucking mess.

Bill said something about her being an 'accident' and was a good sport to come on the show

Steve S looked pissed the entire show. I think he takes offense at Bill's fat jokes about Gov Krispy Cream

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4101/18/2014

On a scale of Rob Ford to Rush Limbaugh, how high is Mary Matalin right now?

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4201/18/2014

What a toxic old bag.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4301/18/2014

When Maher introduced her he said she had been sick and had a fall. The fall must have frozen her face!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4401/18/2014

I'm sorry, I keep reading this headline as Marlee Matlin, and, now my mind is forcing out images of her all coked up with Mr Snuffleupagus, signing the most outrageous filth with his fuzzy trunk.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4501/18/2014

Just saw her on Bill Mahar. She was higher than the Empire State Building and suffering some bad plastice surgery. I loved James Carville once, until he married that screeching old harpy...

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4701/18/2014

The bitch couldn't move her face. Awful job. Looks like Joan Rivers!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4801/18/2014

Call her Madame.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 4901/18/2014

She looks like a cross between a nightmare version of Peaches and Janice Dickinson.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5001/18/2014

Saw her on Maher tonight.. Yes, seems like a bad eye lift. She had a swath of paper toweling with her to dab those tear ducts during her Morning Joe appearance, as well. She looks like one of the puppets from the "Team America" movie. She was never that attractive, but now it's disconcerting to look at her.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5101/18/2014

That former governor on last night was delightful, and quite beautiful. Mary was surely jealous

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5201/18/2014

She could barely open her mouth, but unfortunately, she did.

She said out loud that she loved her big luxury car and didn't think the carbon it emits hurts the atmosphere. How does one say that with a straight face, let alone with kids. Do you love the extra dollar in your pocket more than the thought of your grandchildren not being able to breathe?

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5301/18/2014

She is ill. Not sure what she has but I'd say a serious illness. Some kind of parkinsons.

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5401/19/2014

Two more surgeries and she'll be Wildensteinian!

(The ugly on the inside will never, ever be eradicated).

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5501/19/2014

Carville and Matalin, the Waylon and Madame for the 21st Century. Ugh! Now if Carville could get his hand released from under her skirt (she's probably had her box tightened too) maybe she would finally shut up!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5601/20/2014

It sounds like a contradiction, but Mary Matalin is one of Americas biggest nobodies!

by Expert Plastic Surgeon Critiquerreply 5701/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.